Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By mightyrearranger

Harada is a beast, but his recent showings are somewhat inconsistent (doing all sorts of stuff with his telekinesis, yet getting blindsided by a vehicle).

Still, him, Spawn, and Jackie would make it pretty difficult for any of the Marvel characters. Aspen and Jackie, in particular, make a great team. She has displayed a much more acute and commanding control of water than Namor ever has, which would allow her to solidify a wave and provide plenty of shadow cover for Jackie to exploit.

I'd probably give this one to the Indies. The Marvel folks can hit hard, but hitting hard isn't going to keep most of these guys down.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Harada is a beast, but his recent showings are somewhat inconsistent (doing all sorts of stuff with his telekinesis, yet getting blindsided by a vehicle).

To be fair Harada had just got his mind fried by Bloodshot and also had a knife stuck in his gut lol. In that state its not really surprising he got blind-sided.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@strider92:

Props on 12,000 posts, 'lil homey! I can't wait to get there!!

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: Wow how come I didn't notice that O.O i'd have made my 12k one something good! Pfff who am I kidding I don't make good posts only mindless monologuing T.T

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Shavo

spawn and jackie solos

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dondave

Indie Team ftw

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92:

Hey, time flies when you're having fun mon ami!!

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By mightyrearranger

@strider92 said:

@mightyrearranger said:

To be fair Harada had just got his mind fried by Bloodshot and also had a knife stuck in his gut lol. In that state its not really surprising he got blind-sided.

Haha, fair enough. It was always weird to me in that panel the way his psionic shield just jiggled around like jello. :p

I was a bit concerned about him getting blindsided in a fight like this, but idk. He still rocks it out.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Strider1992

@mightyrearranger said:

@strider92 said:

@mightyrearranger said:

Haha, fair enough. It was always weird to me in that panel the way his psionic shield just jiggled around like jello. :p

I was a bit concerned about him getting blindsided in a fight like this, but idk. He still rocks it out.

He still could get blind-sided I was just pointing out in that particular instance he'd been through some crap so wasn't at 100%

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Indie.