Marvel Earth vs OF (thor force) Thor (read first)

• 129 results
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Midnight Lantern says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Okay what about up to four people on a team vs OF thor"
Ghost Rider, Onslaught, Doctor Strange and possibly Sentry. Also, Vance, GR is not waging on God, Just Zadkiel."
Close enough."
No, It's not. God is the creator of all that is, Zadkiel is an Angel who wants to overthrow god. Big Difference. "

Either way he's waging war on an extremely powerful being.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"venom hybrid says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
"venom hybrid says:
Ghost Rider, Onslaught, Doctor Strange and possibly Sentry. Also, Vance, GR is not waging on God, Just Zadkiel."
Onslaught i could see that Sentry no way Doc strange if he's being smart and agin with GR post a reason"

You don't know anything about the Sentry."

Sentry doesn't stand a chance against OF Thor. The only people who I see in that little group standing a chance is onslaught and dr.strange.

Onslaught because he did last time.

Dr.Strange cause Thor doesn't attack him in a fight for some odd reason.

Sentry is weak. He will be a little challenge but he doesn't stand as a threat of a chance to win.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
"venom hybrid says:
Onslaught i could see that Sentry no way Doc strange if he's being smart and agin with GR post a reason"
Sentry doesn't stand a chance against OF Thor. The only people who I see in that little group standing a chance is onslaught and dr.strange. Onslaught because he did last time. Dr.Strange cause Thor doesn't attack him in a fight for some odd reason. Sentry is weak. He will be a little challenge but he doesn't stand as a threat of a chance to win."

None of this means Venom Hybrid knows anything about the Sentry.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Vance Astro says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
"venom hybrid says:
Close enough."
No, It's not. God is the creator of all that is, Zadkiel is an Angel who wants to overthrow god. Big Difference. "
Either way he's waging war on an extremely powerful being."

Well I'll give you that.

Now, I have made a case against Thor for GR in the past, I'll go get it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

venom hybrid says:

"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
"venom hybrid says:
No you know nothing at all Sentry has had one big showing in stopping Terrax and breaking his Axe Thor with OF is more powerful than Odin who beat down Thanos who smacks Heralds roundfor fun so again youn lose "

Who's youn?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

venom hybrid says:

"Hahahaha exactly i know more than you which is why people agree with me and you get proven to be a loser"

People agree that Thor wins not with the non-facts you present.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

venom hybrid says:

"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Hahahaha exactly i know more than you which is why people agree with me and you get proven to be a loser"
People agree that Thor wins not with the non-facts you present."
Wha have i said thats wrong"

You said Dr.Strange has a better chance of beating Thor when I just told Strange said that GR could beat Hulk...a feat he could not do and is still injured from trying.

Other than that you are only restating stuff that Zee Crusher and Drednaught already said and not making you own argument.

And you keep talking about the Sentry's feats being weak when the Sentry obviously isn't at the peak of potential which I proved.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
"venom hybrid says:
Sentry doesn't stand a chance against OF Thor. The only people who I see in that little group standing a chance is onslaught and dr.strange. Onslaught because he did last time. Dr.Strange cause Thor doesn't attack him in a fight for some odd reason. Sentry is weak. He will be a little challenge but he doesn't stand as a threat of a chance to win."

None of this means Venom Hybrid knows anything about the Sentry."

True. So I shall just sit back and watch then.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#59  Edited By venom hybrid

Yeah so if he isn;'t at peak level he isn't going to won so shut up

I have been saying this stuff for longer than i've been arguing with you or seen them

say it it's common knowledge to people who read comics so you wouldn't understand

The hulk is not OF Thor so it doesn't matter if he would have beaten him

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

venom hybrid says:

"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
"venom hybrid says:
No you know nothing at all Sentry has had one big showing in stopping Terrax and breaking his Axe Thor with OF is more powerful than Odin who beat down Thanos who smacks Heralds roundfor fun so again youn lose "
Who's youn?"
So it was typo at least i know about comics an #You# know nothing"

Funny how you keep saying I know nothing when I presented points you still haven't been able to respond to and haven't presented an argument that you have proven or that didn't come from something someone already said.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

venom hybrid says:

"Yeah so if he isn;'t at peak level he isn't going to won so shut up I have been saying this stuff for longer than i've been arguing with you or seen them say it it's common knowledge to people who read comics so you wouldn't understand The hulk is not OF Thor so it doesn't matter if he would have beaten him"

1.He isn't going to won? I never said Sentry would win.I said possibly Sentry meaning if he was at his absolute best than he might win.

2.No you haven't.

3.That's not the point.The point is Dr.Strange who is supposed to be the greatest sorcerer on earth said that someone else's Mystic powers were more powerful than his own.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Vrakmul

So far this place is clean of Samaz the Addict.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

venom hybrid says:

"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
"venom hybrid says:
Who's youn?"
Funny how you keep saying I know nothing when I presented points you still haven't been able to respond to and haven't presented an argument that **you** have proven or that didn't come from something someone already said."
Okay here you go Thor isn't going to stab Doctor strange so what does that matter and basically everything in WWH was PIS (Plot induced Stupidity meaning something stupid happening to further the plot i.e The hulk breaking the crimson bands of Cyttorak and Doc stranges hands "

Thor doesn't have to stab him,that's not the point.The point is that the greatest sorcerer in the world got owned by someone way less powerful than he is.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By venom hybrid

Midnight Lantern says:

"Why GR beats Thor.... Ghost Rider has beaten Satan himself a little over 666 times and won every time. (Now, I do realize they were only Lucifer Shards (Read GR #18 for more info) but the last one was only half power because GR was smart enough to leave a half dead Shard with Dixie (Read GR #19 for more info)) So, What is to say that GR would'nt have something up his sleeve to stop Thor like he did the last shard? Ghost Rider has also beaten Blackheart, Mephisto and several other extremely powerful Demons and is now going up against an EXTREMELY powerful renegade Angel known as Zadkiel who now has control over a cult of Demonic Nurses. Also, If we are talking Johnny Blaze GR, Then he seems to be more creative with his Hellfire. Now, Sure, Thor has a hammer. Yay. But GR has got his bike, (In GR #20 or #21, He explains that his bike can go faster then hell itself) and in (GR #16 or 17 he litterally has his bike go after one of the Lucifer Shards). GR also has his Chains which I have never seen anyone break. I Believe it was our very own Moderator "Methos" who said "Thor's main battle tactic is "Smash it with a Hammer untill it breaks". Is GR just gonna' stand there and get pounded by a hammer? Of course not. Thor has lightning and weather sure, But GR can levitate things using Hellfire and is pretty durable. So, I'm doubting that Bolts of Lightning or any kind of weather can hurt him. Magic: GR has learned alot of magic, Ever since he was a kid. Reading a small book that had a Pentegram on the front of it taught him Magic, And thus how he opened a portal to hell to sell his soul to the Devil. Yadda Yadda....Now somepeople argue that the only Magic he learned was to open the portal to hell but I think if he got in a tight spot with someone like thor, He could do more then that. Penance Stare: Thor (Going by Marvel.com's Database) was also tricked into becoming a Nazi at one point, Being a Nazi would count as a mortal sin and thus if GR looks Thor in the eyes.......It's bye bye for Thor. He looked into Angel's eyes who just lied about something and the Angel turned into a lifeless skeleton. Now, I'm not saying GR mops the floor with Thor but at least give GR some cred. My reasons stated above is why I think Ghost Rider wins. Phew.... *Wipes sweat from fore-head*"

See this Vance something you could never do and read my other comment WWH=80% PIS

Yeah but Thor has GR in the speed department without his bike anyway so he could get in more powerul hits than GR could and Thor would have to let GR look into his eyes for that top work and i highly doubt that would happen and someone already said which i didn't know that GR doesn't know a lot of magic

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By venom hybrid

Vance Astro says:

"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
"venom hybrid says:
Who's youn?"
Funny how you keep saying I know nothing when I presented points you still haven't been able to respond to and haven't presented an argument that **you** have proven or that didn't come from something someone already said."

Okay here you go Thor isn't going to stab Doctor strange so what does that matter and basically everything in WWH was PIS (Plot induced Stupidity meaning something stupid happening to further the plot i.e The hulk breaking the crimson bands of Cyttorak and Doc stranges hands

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Why GR beats Thor....

Ghost Rider has beaten Satan himself a little over 666 times and won every time. (Now, I do realize they were only Lucifer Shards (Read GR #18 for more info) but the last one was only half power because GR was smart enough to leave a half dead Shard with Dixie (Read GR #19 for more info)) So, What is to say that GR would'nt have something up his sleeve to stop Thor like he did the last shard? Ghost Rider has also beaten Blackheart, Mephisto and several other extremely powerful Demons and is now going up against an EXTREMELY powerful renegade Angel known as Zadkiel who now has control over a cult of Demonic Nurses.

Also, If we are talking Johnny Blaze GR, Then he seems to be more creative with his Hellfire. Now, Sure, Thor has a hammer. Yay. But GR has got his bike, (In GR #20 or #21, He explains that his bike can go faster then hell itself) and in (GR #16 or 17 he litterally has his bike go after one of the Lucifer Shards). GR also has his Chains which I have never seen anyone break.

I Believe it was our very own Moderator "Methos" who said

"Thor's main battle tactic is "Smash it with a Hammer untill it breaks".

Is GR just gonna' stand there and get pounded by a hammer? Of course not. Thor has lightning and weather sure, But GR can levitate things using Hellfire and is pretty durable. So, I'm doubting that Bolts of Lightning or any kind of weather can hurt him.

Magic: GR has learned alot of magic, Ever since he was a kid. Reading a small book that had a Pentegram on the front of it taught him Magic, And thus how he opened a portal to hell to sell his soul to the Devil. Yadda Yadda....Now somepeople argue that the only Magic he learned was to open the portal to hell but I think if he got in a tight spot with someone like thor, He could do more then that.

Penance Stare: Thor (Going by Marvel.com's Database) was also tricked into becoming a Nazi at one point, Being a Nazi would count as a mortal sin and thus if GR looks Thor in the eyes.......It's bye bye for Thor. He looked into Angel's eyes who just lied about something and the Angel turned into a lifeless skeleton.

Now, I'm not saying GR mops the floor with Thor but at least give GR some cred.

My reasons stated above is why I think Ghost Rider wins.

Phew....

Wipes sweat from fore-head

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

venom hybrid says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
"Why GR beats Thor.... Ghost Rider has beaten Satan himself a little over 666 times and won every time. (Now, I do realize they were only Lucifer Shards (Read GR #18 for more info) but the last one was only half power because GR was smart enough to leave a half dead Shard with Dixie (Read GR #19 for more info)) So, What is to say that GR would'nt have something up his sleeve to stop Thor like he did the last shard? Ghost Rider has also beaten Blackheart, Mephisto and several other extremely powerful Demons and is now going up against an EXTREMELY powerful renegade Angel known as Zadkiel who now has control over a cult of Demonic Nurses. Also, If we are talking Johnny Blaze GR, Then he seems to be more creative with his Hellfire. Now, Sure, Thor has a hammer. Yay. But GR has got his bike, (In GR #20 or #21, He explains that his bike can go faster then hell itself) and in (GR #16 or 17 he litterally has his bike go after one of the Lucifer Shards). GR also has his Chains which I have never seen anyone break. I Believe it was our very own Moderator "Methos" who said "Thor's main battle tactic is "Smash it with a Hammer untill it breaks". Is GR just gonna' stand there and get pounded by a hammer? Of course not. Thor has lightning and weather sure, But GR can levitate things using Hellfire and is pretty durable. So, I'm doubting that Bolts of Lightning or any kind of weather can hurt him. Magic: GR has learned alot of magic, Ever since he was a kid. Reading a small book that had a Pentegram on the front of it taught him Magic, And thus how he opened a portal to hell to sell his soul to the Devil. Yadda Yadda....Now somepeople argue that the only Magic he learned was to open the portal to hell but I think if he got in a tight spot with someone like thor, He could do more then that. Penance Stare: Thor (Going by Marvel.com's Database) was also tricked into becoming a Nazi at one point, Being a Nazi would count as a mortal sin and thus if GR looks Thor in the eyes.......It's bye bye for Thor. He looked into Angel's eyes who just lied about something and the Angel turned into a lifeless skeleton. Now, I'm not saying GR mops the floor with Thor but at least give GR some cred. My reasons stated above is why I think Ghost Rider wins. Phew.... *Wipes sweat from fore-head*"
See this Vance something you could never do and read my other comment WWH=80% PIS Yeah but Thor has GR in the speed department without his bike anyway so he could get in more powerul hits than GR could and Thor would have to let GR look into his eyes for that top work and i highly doubt that would happen and someone already said which i didn't know that GR doesn't know a lot of magic"

Who cares what you say about WWH your an idiot.Strange having his hand broken ran into another storyline and that doesn't explain the ninja either.

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Venom Hybrid says

Yeah but Thor has GR in the speed department without his bike anyway so he could get in more powerul hits than GR could and Thor would have to let GR look into his eyes for that top work and i highly doubt that would happen and someone already said which i didn't know that GR doesn't know a lot of magic

I'm not exactly sure how fast Thor go's but I don't know if it's as fast as GR and I honestly think that GR looking Thor's eyes is possible (Give me a second)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

venom hybrid says:

"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
"venom hybrid says:
Who's youn?"
Okay here you go Thor isn't going to stab Doctor strange so what does that matter and basically everything in WWH was PIS (Plot induced Stupidity meaning something stupid happening to further the plot i.e The hulk breaking the crimson bands of Cyttorak and Doc stranges hands "
Thor doesn't have to stab him,that's not the point.The point is that the greatest sorcerer in the world got owned by someone way less powerful than he is."
Yeah it happens all the time Firelord was beat by Spidrman the HUlk was beaten by having a cement truck dropped on him it's bad writing we go by power levels and Doc stranges power level surpasses enrty and GR's "

Dr.Strange getting stabbed happened in New Avengers so what are you going to say when I give another instance where Strange gets owned? It can't all be bad writing.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By venom hybrid

Vance Astro says:

"venom hybrid says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
See this Vance something you could never do and read my other comment WWH=80% PIS Yeah but Thor has GR in the speed department without his bike anyway so he could get in more powerul hits than GR could and Thor would have to let GR look into his eyes for that top work and i highly doubt that would happen and someone already said which i didn't know that GR doesn't know a lot of magic"
Who cares what you say about WWH your an idiot.Strange having his hand broken ran into another storyline and that doesn't explain the ninja either."

See because you lost you call me an Idiot the hulk shouldn't have beat Doc strange or gotten close enough to him to have broken his hands try asking someone who knows about comics

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Vrakmul

Funny thing is, that this is almost the same date the sturm guy came on the vine. Just a few days off. I guess may is a unlucky month for the vine.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By venom hybrid

Vance Astro says:

"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
"venom hybrid says:
Who's youn?"
Thor doesn't have to stab him,that's not the point.The point is that the greatest sorcerer in the world got owned by someone way less powerful than he is."

Yeah it happens all the time Firelord was beat by Spidrman the HUlk was beaten by having a cement truck dropped on him it's bad writing we go by power levels and Doc stranges power level surpasses enrty and GR's

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

venom hybrid says:

"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
Who cares what you say about WWH your an idiot.Strange having his hand broken ran into another storyline and that doesn't explain the ninja either."
See because you lost you call me an Idiot the hulk shouldn't have beat Doc strange or gotten close enough to him to have broken his hands try asking someone who knows about comics "

This tells me you didn't read the comic,where Strange got his hand broken because anyone at Hulk's strength or even at class 100 could have broken his hands the same way.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By zee crusher

Midnight Lantern says:

"Why GR beats Thor....Ghost Rider has beaten Satan himself a little over 666 times and won every time. (Now, I do realize they were only Lucifer Shards (Read GR #18 for more info) but the last one was only half power because GR was smart enough to leave a half dead Shard with Dixie (Read GR #19 for more info)) So, What is to say that GR would'nt have something up his sleeve to stop Thor like he did the last shard? Ghost Rider has also beaten Blackheart, Mephisto and several other extremely powerful Demons and is now going up against an EXTREMELY powerful renegade Angel known as Zadkiel who now has control over a cult of Demonic Nurses.Also, If we are talking Johnny Blaze GR, Then he seems to be more creative with his Hellfire. Now, Sure, Thor has a hammer. Yay. But GR has got his bike, (In GR #20 or #21, He explains that his bike can go faster then hell itself) and in (GR #16 or 17 he litterally has his bike go after one of the Lucifer Shards). GR also has his Chains which I have never seen anyone break.I Believe it was our very own Moderator "Methos" who said"Thor's main battle tactic is "Smash it with a Hammer untill it breaks".Is GR just gonna' stand there and get pounded by a hammer? Of course not. Thor has lightning and weather sure, But GR can levitate things using Hellfire and is pretty durable. So, I'm doubting that Bolts of Lightning or any kind of weather can hurt him.Magic: GR has learned alot of magic, Ever since he was a kid. Reading a small book that had a Pentegram on the front of it taught him Magic, And thus how he opened a portal to hell to sell his soul to the Devil. Yadda Yadda....Now somepeople argue that the only Magic he learned was to open the portal to hell but I think if he got in a tight spot with someone like thor, He could do more then that.Penance Stare: Thor (Going by Marvel.com's Database) was also tricked into becoming a Nazi at one point, Being a Nazi would count as a mortal sin and thus if GR looks Thor in the eyes.......It's bye bye for Thor. He looked into Angel's eyes who just lied about something and the Angel turned into a lifeless skeleton.Now, I'm not saying GR mops the floor with Thor but at least give GR some cred.My reasons stated above is why I think Ghost Rider wins.Phew....*Wipes sweat from fore-head*"

Your so stupid that made no sense let me prove you wrong here.

1.Thor has taken hits from living tribunal, beaten galactus beaten Mephistopheles, beaten a death god walker, as well as hades. Your int on thor is so damn low it isn't even funny. Thor isn't just gonna try and bash him in stupid. Thor has other method. He can absorb his life force into him hammer. He can banish him. Throw a heavy blast that he sure won't be getting up from.

2.Going alot faster then hell its self. Last time I checked hell stayed in one damn place Thats pretty damn slow if you ask me. Or anybody else.

3.His magic so what?? Whats he gonna do. Do you know Thor has fought people like Loki?? Do you know he's fought people like Zeus, Odin? Thor has fought sky father who have had thousands of years of magic. GR's magic is nothing he hasn't dealt with on a higher level.

4.Thor can hurt Gr. Gr can't hurt Thor simple as that. Thor has about 40 or more things he can do to GR. Gr has one move just that one. If Seeing as how he has to look into Thors eyes it even worse chance of its working.

5.Being bad has nothing to do with the stare. If it only has a good effect when you've killed. You could be a nazi nurse. As long as you never killed stare has nothing on you. Thor only killed giants really. Some monsters so what?? He's still good.

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Midnight Lantern

zee crusher says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
"Venom Hybrid says
I'm not exactly sure how fast Thor go's but I don't know if it's as fast as GR and I honestly think that GR looking Thor's eyes is possible (Give me a second)"
Three times the speed of light tell me when Gr has moved this fast?? If you wanna exclude the hammer how about when he robbed a bank and moved and was only see as a blur."

He robbed a Bank? Ok, Thats Another Sin that Thor would have to relive when GR looked in his eyes.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By zee crusher

Midnight Lantern says:

"Venom Hybrid says

I'm not exactly sure how fast Thor go's but I don't know if it's as fast as GR and I honestly think that GR looking Thor's eyes is possible (Give me a second)"

Three times the speed of light tell me when Gr has moved this fast?? If you wanna exclude the hammer how about when he robbed a bank and moved and was only see as a blur.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@ Venom Hybrid.

In New Avengers Strange tried to cast a spell on the Hood that didn't work and Cage saved him.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By venom hybrid

Vance Astro says:

"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
"venom hybrid says:
Who's youn?"
Yeah it happens all the time Firelord was beat by Spidrman the HUlk was beaten by having a cement truck dropped on him it's bad writing we go by power levels and Doc stranges power level surpasses enrty and GR's "
Dr.Strange getting stabbed happened in New Avengers so what are you going to say when I give another instance where Strange gets owned? It can't all be bad writing."

Post the other instances and i'll tell you if it's bad writing

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

venom hybrid says:

"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
See because you lost you call me an Idiot the hulk shouldn't have beat Doc strange or gotten close enough to him to have broken his hands try asking someone who knows about comics "
This tells me you didn't read the comic,where Strange got his hand broken because anyone at Hulk's strength or even at class 100 could have broken his hands the same way."
Learn to read i never said he physically couldn't do it i said he shouldn't have been able to get close enough to break them Zom empowered Doc strange should have destroyed him or sent him away before then"

I know what you said you stupid f#ck.My point was Banner didn't get close to Strange....Strange got close to him.Strange thought he was ok because Banner was in human form.As soon as he got close enough Hulk crushed his hands.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By venom hybrid

Vance Astro says:

"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
This tells me you didn't read the comic,where Strange got his hand broken because anyone at Hulk's strength or even at class 100 could have broken his hands the same way."

Learn to read i never said he physically couldn't do it i said he shouldn't have been able to get close enough to break them Zom empowered Doc strange should have destroyed him or sent him away before then

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

venom hybrid says:

"So your basing your opinion on two bad showings "

No...i'm basing it on 3 and the fact that Strange said himself GR's mystical power is stronger.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

venom hybrid says:

"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
Learn to read i never said he physically couldn't do it i said he shouldn't have been able to get close enough to break them Zom empowered Doc strange should have destroyed him or sent him away before then"
I know what you said you stupid f#ck.My point was Banner didn't get close to Strange....Strange got close to him.Strange thought he was ok because Banner was in human form.As soon as he got close enough Hulk crushed his hands."
Yeah you thick bastard that shouldn't of happened with the threat Hulk wasw posing he should have straight away eliminated Banner or at least put him to sleep"

He was trying to reason with Banner because he was never able to beat the Hulk.Strange couldn't stop the Hulk the first time he went crazy that's why they sent him away making him World War Hulk.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By venom hybrid

So your basing your opinion on two bad showings

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By zee crusher

Midnight Lantern says:

"zee crusher says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
"Venom Hybrid says
Three times the speed of light tell me when Gr has moved this fast?? If you wanna exclude the hammer how about when he robbed a bank and moved and was only see as a blur."

He robbed a Bank? Ok, Thats Another Sin that Thor would have to relive when GR looked in his eyes."

But your so stupid. You do realize he has to look into his eyes. Thor isn't as dumb as you or how you dumb you think he is. GR doesn't stand a chance. He only has two attack one doesn't work. The other he has to look into his eyes.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

venom hybrid says:

"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
No...i'm basing it on 3 and the fact that Strange said himself GR's mystical power is stronger."
Okay he wouldn't be the sorcere supreme if GR was better And there's two being stabbed and his spell not working the Hulk thinmg doesn't count because everyone jobbed to Hulk in WWH"

You talk about me not backing up my arguments and I have given you instance from comics...not websites that proves what i'm saying.All you keep saying is what doesn't count.

Yes...Strange would be the sorcerer supreme if GR is better because GR isn't a sorcerer...he's a demon.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By venom hybrid

Vance Astro says:

"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
I know what you said you stupid f#ck.My point was Banner didn't get close to Strange....Strange got close to him.Strange thought he was ok because Banner was in human form.As soon as he got close enough Hulk crushed his hands."

Yeah you thick bastard that shouldn't of happened with the threat Hulk wasw posing he should have straight away eliminated Banner or at least put him to sleep

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By venom hybrid

yeah what you dont get is that if they wanted Strange could have teleported him to the sun or many other places but they wanted a peaceful way for Hulk to be sent away thats why they tried to send him to an empty planet

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By venom hybrid

Vance Astro says:

"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
No...i'm basing it on 3 and the fact that Strange said himself GR's mystical power is stronger."
Okay he wouldn't be the sorcere supreme if GR was better And there's two being stabbed and his spell not working the Hulk thinmg doesn't count because everyone jobbed to Hulk in WWH"
You talk about me not backing up my arguments and I have given you instance from comics...not websites that proves what i'm saying.All you keep saying is what doesn't count. Yes...Strange would be the sorcerer supreme if GR is better because GR isn't a sorcerer...he's a demon."

No he wouldn't be the most powerful sorcerer if GR's magic was stronger

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By venom hybrid

Vance Astro says:

"venom hybrid says:

Okay he wouldn't be the sorcere supreme if GR was better

And there's two being stabbed and his spell not working the Hulk thinmg doesn't count because everyone jobbed to Hulk in WWH

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

venom hybrid says:

"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
You talk about me not backing up my arguments and I have given you instance from comics...not websites that proves what i'm saying.All you keep saying is what doesn't count. Yes...Strange would be the sorcerer supreme if GR is better because GR isn't a sorcerer...he's a demon."
No he wouldn't be the most powerful sorcerer if GR's magic was stronger"

Yes he would.wtf are you talking about.Strange could honestly ay he is the strongest sorcerer on earth because GR isn't a sorcerer.He's a demon...he's not even human.What don't you get?

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By venom hybrid

I dont get how you tink that GR has more powerful magic than Doctor strange who i'm pretty sure but correct me if im wrong has beaten mephisto in his own realm and beaten many other powerful demons he is supposed to be the strongest magic user on earth but if GR has stronger magic then he isn't

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

venom hybrid says:

"yeah what you dont get is that if they wanted Strange could have teleported him to the sun or many other places but they wanted a peaceful way for Hulk to be sent away thats why they tried to send him to an empty planet"

Strange can't do that.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By venom hybrid

Yes he can he has a spell for basically everything he sent hulk to another dimension like twice before but the hulk broke free

And you want proof that Doctor strange is powerful he single handedly drove away Galactu from earth not full powered Galactus i dont think but still a weakened Galactus is about Mephisto's level

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By venom hybrid

Vance Astro says:

"venom hybrid says:
"I dont get how you tink that GR has more powerful magic than Doctor strange who i'm pretty sure but correct me if im wrong has beaten mephisto in his own realm and beaten many other powerful demons he is supposed to be the strongest magic user on earth but if GR has stronger magic then he isn't"
GR beats powerful demons everyday....where are you going wih this"

Because Doctor strange does things with Magic GR can only dream of doing

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By venom hybrid

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
"yeah what you dont get is that if they wanted Strange could have teleported him to the sun or many other places but they wanted a peaceful way for Hulk to be sent away thats why they tried to send him to an empty planet"
Strange can't do that."
He possibly can. For some odd reason earths heros wanna keep hulk around. When they get the chance to take him down as seen by blackbolt they don't take it. venom hybrid says:
"Yes he can he has a spell for basically everything he sent hulk to another dimension like twice before but the hulk broke free And you want proof that Doctor strange is powerful he single handedly drove away Galactu from earth not full powered Galactus i dont think but still a weakened Galactus is about Mephisto's level"
Your right he beat a weakened galactus. He made him scream like a girl lol."
The Kree almost beat Galactus with no magic..."

Okay what was Galactus's state? and how?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

venom hybrid says:

"I dont get how you tink that GR has more powerful magic than Doctor strange who i'm pretty sure but correct me if im wrong has beaten mephisto in his own realm and beaten many other powerful demons he is supposed to be the strongest magic user on earth but if GR has stronger magic then he isn't"

GR beats powerful demons everyday....where are you going wih this

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"venom hybrid says:

Strange can't do that."

He possibly can. For some odd reason earths heros wanna keep hulk around. When they get the chance to take him down as seen by blackbolt they don't take it.

venom hybrid says:

"Yes he can he has a spell for basically everything he sent hulk to another dimension like twice before but the hulk broke freeAnd you want proof that Doctor strange is powerful he single handedly drove away Galactu from earth not full powered Galactus i dont think but still a weakened Galactus is about Mephisto's level"

Your right he beat a weakened galactus. He made him scream like a girl lol.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

venom hybrid says:

"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
GR beats powerful demons everyday....where are you going wih this"
Because Doctor strange does things with Magic GR can only dream of doing"

You say that because you don't know what GR can do.Your saying what Hulk did to Strange was bad writing...even though Strange could never beat him and had to send him into other dimensions...which he always made it back from....but Strange driving Galactus out is not bad writing? C'mon man.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
Strange can't do that."
He possibly can. For some odd reason earths heros wanna keep hulk around. When they get the chance to take him down as seen by blackbolt they don't take it. venom hybrid says:
"Yes he can he has a spell for basically everything he sent hulk to another dimension like twice before but the hulk broke free And you want proof that Doctor strange is powerful he single handedly drove away Galactu from earth not full powered Galactus i dont think but still a weakened Galactus is about Mephisto's level"

The Kree almost beat Galactus with no magic...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"venom hybrid says:
Strange can't do that."
The Kree almost beat Galactus with no magic..."
You don't need magic to beat him. I Magic just makes it better. He can't control it and it seems to hurt him most. Thor beat him with out magic as well. Some one else did to I can't remember. Ego the living planet did as well."

I know but the Kree are significantly weaker.