#1 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of marvel earths baddest villains confront the Justice League on Utopia. In character, no prep. Death or KO for a win.

Marvel Villains: Dr. Doom, Magneto, Ultron, Anti-Man, Graviton, Count Nefaria, Ragnarok

Justice League: Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Flash, Black Lightning, Martian Manhunter, Booster Gold

#2 Posted by capfan80 (348 posts) - - Show Bio

First off, Black Lightening? Why?

Well the fan in me says Doom solos. In reality I think Mm mind rapes Graviton. You can't swing a dead cat in DC without hitting a speedster and I just don't think the Marvel villains would be able to handle the speed and power of the DC teams onslaught. You could argue that Supes, MM, WW, Flash, BL, and even GL would get on em faster than most of the villains could react.

#3 Edited by beautifulrevery (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

The villains are gonna need prep. As powerful as Doom, Magneto, Nefaria, etc are they're still gonna need prep to take on people who can move planets. Especially since half of them can be one shotted. Ultron is the only one who wouldn't particularly need prep since his body is Adamantium but he's not gonna be beating the league on his own.

#4 Posted by nickthedevil (11408 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash solos.

#5 Edited by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

in this match up with a variation of the justice league, i dont know that flash solos but im thinking he takes most of the team out then obviously mind rape or supeerman for the win

#6 Posted by tparks (3951 posts) - - Show Bio

@capfan80 said:

First off, Black Lightening? Why?

Well the fan in me says Doom solos. In reality I think Mm mind rapes Graviton. You can't swing a dead cat in DC without hitting a speedster and I just don't think the Marvel villains would be able to handle the speed and power of the DC teams onslaught. You could argue that Supes, MM, WW, Flash, BL, and even GL would get on em faster than most of the villains could react.

Agreed, but who swings dead cats? lol.

#7 Posted by gav (432 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep for villains? This is a total mismatch, JL stomps.

#8 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

no prep for villains. no prep for JL. JL stomps

#9 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a total domination for marvel. First off you put Magneto and gravitron together on a team, the DC team wont be able to move, these guys will totally disrupt the battlefield and the environment, let alone Ultron. The JLA would have enough trouble trying to beat ultron solo with this line up, I don't think they could especially if its current Ultron. Then you have Doom, (tech, and high level magic) and not to mention Count Nefaria hes a real beast, even without the moonstones. Also why put black lightning and booster gold here with all these heavy hitters, they will be turned into slop so fast they wont even matter. Also to the mind raping point, Magneto and Doom can't possibly be mindraped here, neither can Ultron. I left out Anti man/ Blue Marvel, and Ragnark who is a copy of thor.

This is an unfair battle anybody who thinks team DC should win this match is totally disrespecting Marvel characters or just unfamiliar with them.

#10 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a total domination for marvel. First off you put Magneto and gravitron together on a team, the DC team wont be able to move, these guys will totally disrupt the battlefield and the environment, let alone Ultron. The JLA would have enough trouble trying to beat ultron solo with this line up, I don't think they could especially if its current Ultron. Then you have Doom, (tech, and high level magic) and not to mention Count Nefaria hes a real beast, even without the moonstones. Also why put black lightning and booster gold here with all these heavy hitters, they will be turned into slop so fast they wont even matter. Also to the mind raping point, Magneto and Doom can't possibly be mindraped here, neither can Ultron. I left out Anti man/ Blue Marvel, and Ragnark who is a copy of thor.

This is an unfair battle anybody who thinks team DC should win this match is totally disrespecting Marvel characters or just unfamiliar with them.

hmm, in your scenario it seems that youre saying magneto and gravitron make the first move. Why is that?

#11 Edited by Wardemon32 (3971 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I know Dr. Doom is useless here. This is basically a slaughter house in my eyes.

#12 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78 said:

hmm, in your scenario it seems that youre saying magneto and gravitron make the first move. Why is that?

They don't have to, in this match up all of marvels villians are CERTIFIED team busters, except maybe ragnarok, and he still has most of thors powers to some degree. I do agree that Superman could be a team buster when he wants, too and possibly the Martian, that's it. So lets see u have 6 super powerhouses against a possible 2, what team has better odds, hmm idk. And as far as Ultron, how are they dealing with him??? Your best bet is to isolate him with Superman witch takes him out of the battle cuz Ultron can fight Superman for weeks and he does have the power to put him down actually current Ultron can put that whole team down, plus also count Nefaria, nobady here has the powerset to get rid of him and he is also ruff enough to fight Superman. The Marvel Team is being vastly vastly underrated here, they need a decent amount of prep time or something to have a chance here.

#13 Edited by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

@moonman78 said:

They don't have to, in this match up all of marvels villians are CERTIFIED team busters, except maybe ragnarok, and he still has most of thors powers to some degree. I do agree that Superman could be a team buster when he wants, too and possibly the Martian, that's it. So lets see u have 6 super powerhouses against a possible 2, what team has better odds, hmm idk. And as far as Ultron, how are they dealing with him??? Your best bet is to isolate him with Superman witch takes him out of the battle cuz Ultron can fight Superman for weeks and he does have the power to put him down actually current Ultron can put that whole team down, plus also count Nefaria, nobady here has the powerset to get rid of him and he is also ruff enough to fight Superman. The Marvel Team is being vastly vastly underrated here, they need a decent amount of prep time or something to have a chance here.

and how would the marvel team do against the Flash??? Theres 2 or 3 characters he can one shot because theyre too slow to put shields up. WAYYY too slow.

#14 Posted by Wardemon32 (3971 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78 said:

@convenientlie said:

@moonman78 said:

and how would the marvel team do against the Flash??? Theres 2 or 3 characters he can one shot because theyre too slow to put shields up. WAYYY too slow.

Are u kidding Flash cant seriously hurt none of these guys save Magneto w/o shields or gravitron. And lets be honest, if everybody is in character flash is not getting to mags or gravitron before they use there shields hes just not, flash never or hardly ever does that stuff. And ok even if he did put down both Mags and gravitron before the battle got interesting what about Ultron, Blue Marvel, Nefaria and Doom, yes Doom. Doom can easily take blows from top tiers in his armour and has been busting teams for the longest. Flash is not a big factor here, Superman the martian and gl are your big threats, and its not enough, not even close.

#16 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by GhostRavage (8246 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol... Flash doesn't solos here... Ragnarok does. O.-!

#18 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

@moonman78 said:

@convenientlie said:

@moonman78 said:

Are u kidding Flash cant seriously hurt none of these guys save Magneto w/o shields or gravitron. And lets be honest, if everybody is in character flash is not getting to mags or gravitron before they use there shields hes just not, flash never or hardly ever does that stuff. And ok even if he did put down both Mags and gravitron before the battle got interesting what about Ultron, Blue Marvel, Nefaria and Doom, yes Doom. Doom can easily take blows from top tiers in his armour and has been busting teams for the longest. Flash is not a big factor here, Superman the martian and gl are your big threats, and its not enough, not even close.

lol I'll respectfully disagree. In character Flash has vibrated thru things put his fist thru amazos skull etc etc. Flash is taking down magneto, gravitron, and doom. i admittedly dont know too much about the rest. but thats why superman wonderwoman GL and MM are there to help flash. Flash really, could just speed steal if everyone starts losing. or just bfr them. theres a reason why its only you saying marvel team wins.

#19 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

@moonman78 said:

@convenientlie said:

@moonman78 said:

@convenientlie said:

@moonman78 said:

lol I'll respectfully disagree. In character Flash has vibrated thru things put his fist thru amazos skull etc etc. Flash is taking down magneto, gravitron, and doom. i admittedly dont know too much about the rest. but thats why superman wonderwoman GL and MM are there to help flash. Flash really, could just speed steal if everyone starts losing. or just bfr them. theres a reason why its only you saying marvel team wins.

Yes there is because as you have admitted most people don't know the marvel characters well enough. Yes Flash does do things like imping and vibrations or what have you, but its with the JLA drawing interference so he can slip in and try those tricks, he never is successful at stuff like that in a solo fight against a top tier NEVER. There will be no drawing interference here this is a 7 on 7 and marvel has 7 top tiers or at least 6 he doesn't match up well with nobady here solo in character. Also flash never blitzes at the beginning of a fight, he just doesn't do that, hardly anybody in comics does that so people should stop saying such and such would blitz him and take him out in the blink of an eye before he can react, that's unrealistic even in comic terms, especially for a good guy even bloodlusted, also that's just not smart, fighting is about strategy. If you don't know a characters total powerset or even if you did in some cases why would you just rush in, you might fall into a trap or even get BFRed.

#20 Posted by Wardemon32 (3971 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78:

Don't include CIS...

Feats for current Magneto and Ultron. To my understanding current Magneto sucks.

#21 Posted by XImpossibruX (5152 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32 said:

@moonman78:

Don't include CIS...

Feats for current Magneto and Ultron. To my understanding current Magneto sucks.

Understatement of the Century.

#22 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78:

Don't include CIS...

Yes he does, but even if this is Current mags the dc team gets raped, that's how bad of a mis match this is. Not being a fanboy just telling the truth and saying how things should go if all characters are acting normally

#23 Posted by XiiX (7114 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League.

#24 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

@moonman78 said:

@convenientlie said:

@moonman78 said:

@convenientlie said:

@moonman78 said:

Yes there is because as you have admitted most people don't know the marvel characters well enough. Yes Flash does do things like imping and vibrations or what have you, but its with the JLA drawing interference so he can slip in and try those tricks, he never is successful at stuff like that in a solo fight against a top tier NEVER. There will be no drawing interference here this is a 7 on 7 and marvel has 7 top tiers or at least 6 he doesn't match up well with nobady here solo in character. Also flash never blitzes at the beginning of a fight, he just doesn't do that, hardly anybody in comics does that so people should stop saying such and such would blitz him and take him out in the blink of an eye before he can react, that's unrealistic even in comic terms, especially for a good guy even bloodlusted, also that's just not smart, fighting is about strategy. If you don't know a characters total powerset or even if you did in some cases why would you just rush in, you might fall into a trap or even get BFRed.

how would flash fall into a trap when NOBODY on the marvel team has a prayer of a chance at reacting to him. Superman and wonder woman each have gone 134 times faster than the speed of light in new 52. even if flash wonder woman or superman dont go full speed, doom, magneto, and gravitron cant react to HALF that speed. so even if those 3 go HALF speed, they STILL wont be able to react to them. and if you think they can then provide scans.

#25 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

To equal this out this would be like the DC team in question facing Doomsday, Amazo, dr Polaris, dr light, despero, dr fate, and someone like bleez from the red lanterns.

#26 Posted by Wardemon32 (3971 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

NOBODY on the marvel team has a prayer of a chance at reacting to him. Superman and wonder woman each have gone 134 times faster than the speed of light in new 52. even if flash wonder woman or superman dont go full speed, doom, magneto, and gravitron cant react to HALF that speed. so even if those 3 go HALF speed, they STILL wont be able to react to them. and if you think they can then provide scans.

#28 Edited by GhostRavage (8246 posts) - - Show Bio

To equal this out this would be like the DC team in question facing Doomsday, Amazo, dr Polaris, dr light, despero, dr fate, and someone like bleez from the red lanterns.

Dude wtf? Marvel gets stomped here... Doom is a prep master not a brawler nor high tier. Hulk chews adamantium like its bubble gum so Ultron gets 1 shot'd. Magneto doesn't stand a chance here. Graviton... Who's that guy?... Count Nefaria gets stomped and Anti-Man, well... I don't know what he can do but i seriously doubt he would solo. No one has Despero TP here, No one has Dr. Fate mystical projection here, No one has Amazo's powers here... Dr. Polaris is similar to Magneto but that doesn't make Magneto a factor in this fight. And who the f is considered Doomsday here... Your comments are soooooo wrong i lol'd... And i don't lol... Ever...

#29 Edited by Dredeuced (5287 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at the guy wanking Magneto. Magneto gets chumped by his punk son who can barely go Mach 10. Good luck dealing with a bunch of dudes who go lightspeed.

#30 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

NOBODY on the marvel team has a prayer of a chance at reacting to him. Superman and wonder woman each have gone 134 times faster than the speed of light in new 52. even if flash wonder woman or superman dont go full speed, doom, magneto, and gravitron cant react to HALF that speed. so even if those 3 go HALF speed, they STILL wont be able to react to them. and if you think they can then provide scans.

Ok then how come flash gets hit in like 80% of the fights hes ever been in, so does Superman and WW, that logic doesn't work cuz in a fight they all get hit so your speed argument doesn't work.

@ghostravage said:

@moonman78 said:

Dude wtf? Marvel gets stomped here... Doom is a prep master not a brawler nor high tier. Hulk chews adamantium like its bubble gum so Ultron gets 1 shot'd. Magneto doesn't stand a chance here. Graviton... Who's that guy?... Count Nefaria gets stomped and Anti-Man, well... I don't know what he can do but i seriously doubt he would solo. No one has Despero TP here, No one has Dr. Fate mystical projection here, No one has Amazo's powers here... Dr. Polaris is similar to Magneto but that doesn't make Magneto a factor in this fight. And who the f is considered Doomsday here... Your comments are soooooo wrong i lol'd... And i don't lol... Ever...

It was an example of power and versatility not saying they have the same powersets. And Your comments about Hulk and Ultron prove you no nothing of most of these characters so im done.............. Ultron getting one shotted lol

#31 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78 said:

Seriously you would've just been better off saying this

#32 Posted by Wardemon32 (3971 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78:

Ok then how come flash gets hit in like 80% of the fights hes ever been in, so does Superman and WW, that logic doesn't work cuz in a fight they all get hit so your speed argument doesn't work.

Dredeuced explained this perfectly, never even thought of it like that. He has to slow himself down to communicate with other people so the fact that he's actually talking to people during his battles means that he is slowing himself down. So that would mean he's holding back a lot.

And show us some Ultron and Magneto feats....

#33 Edited by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

#30 Edited by Moonman78 (390 posts) - 2 minutes, 53 seconds ago - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

==================
The answer is easy. Its cause theyre not real. The writers need to make it exciting otherwise nobody would buy their work. Now I dont know anyone who fights at HALF speed, but as i already mentioned IF those 3 go HALF speed its still faster than light. Your marvel team doesnt stand a chance against that. plain and simple.
#34 Posted by GhostRavage (8246 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@moonman78 said:

It was an example of power and versatility not saying they have the same powersets. And Your comments about Hulk and Ultron prove you no nothing of most of these characters so im done.............. Ultron getting one shotted lol

My point proves that if Hulk can crush adamantium rather easily Superman can do it. Even easier due to the fact Supermans starts stronger than Hulk base strength. Ultron dies. No one has the versatility of the characters you mentioned. So you haven't prove anything either. Until you show any of this characters beating someone like the foes they're fighting then you can be countered with ease.

#35 Edited by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78 said:

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@moonman78 said:

My point proves that if Hulk can crush adamantium rather easily Superman can do it. Even easier due to the fact Supermans starts stronger than Hulk base strength. Ultron dies. No one has the versatility of the characters you mentioned. So you haven't prove anything either. Until you show any of this characters beating someone like the foes they're fighting then you can be countered with ease.

Hulk hasn't crushed true adamantium. He's crushed secondary adamantium, which is far far far weaker.

Also, Marvel team needs prep.

#36 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78:

Dredeuced explained this perfectly, never even thought of it like that. He has to slow himself down to communicate with other people so the fact that he's actually talking to people during his battles means that he is slowing himself down. So that would mean he's holding back a lot.

What ever the reason is they get hit, and I like to use actual feats and real recorded history when I judge fights. I don't go on what I think a character should do, if said character never performs a certain way, I mean never or hardly ever then the writers must agree that said character is not on that level, or its not in his character to do so, and as for speed blitzing at the jump of a gun its unrealistic. You can try to put it in human logic if you want but in comic book logic we can only go on what we have seen happen on a regular basis.

#37 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Team marvel needs prep to win here...

#38 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5750 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Justice League can win this.

#39 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Doom just needs prep....

#40 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32 said:

@moonman78:

What ever the reason is they get hit, and I like to use actual feats and real recorded history when I judge fights. I don't go on what I think a character should do, if said character never performs a certain way, I mean never or hardly ever then the writers must agree that said character is not on that level, or its not in his character to do so, and as for speed blitzing at the jump of a gun its unrealistic. You can try to put it in human logic if you want but in comic book logic we can only go on what we have seen happen on a regular basis.

they dont even NEED to blitz. if superman wonder woman and flash go HALF their full speed its still faster than light and the mavel team cant react to that. its over for them before it started

#41 Posted by GhostRavage (8246 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: Actually... No... The only one of them that fights at lightspeed or higher its Flash. Superman fights at hyper sonic speed(max) because he has friction, not like flash who has the speedforce advantage to negate friction.

#42 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: Actually... No... The only one of them that fights at lightspeed or higher its Flash. Superman fights at hyper sonic speed(max) because he has friction, not like flash who has the speedforce advantage to negate friction.

they dont need to fight at light speed. if WW and SM fly at their opponent at HALF speed then stop to attack. its over.

#43 Edited by gav (432 posts) - - Show Bio

I see where Moonman78 is coming from and agree after giving it more consideration. The OP did say "in character" and Justice League, despite having the power to do so, doesn't just steam roll through every opponent, especially a team of team busters.

This goes to another point I made in another thread, that too many people (myself including on occasions) aren't arguing if X superhero can beat Y superhero. What's argued is: if an imaginary character that looks like character X, that has all his abilities (ONLY in his best showings) and fault exactly how I want them to, would they win? At that point, that isn't character X any more, but a completely made up character.

Flash gets hit, on a number of occasions, superman struggles, on a number of occasions, etc. What's great about comic characters is they rise to the occasion. They sometimes have a bad day, underestimate their opponents, have a bad match up, codes of ethics, whatever, but they aren't unstoppable wrecking machines. Heck, Lex Luther (human with zero super powers) gives Superman trouble all the time and even the entire JL more than once.

Be honest, if a comic came out where all those villains showed up, they would give the JL MAJOR fits. Far less has already in the past.

I'm not saying who wins, but it's certainly not a stomp by either team.

For the record I am a huge Justice League fan and watch it with my kids all the time (they aren't into reading the comics).

#44 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

No prep for villains? This is a total mismatch, JL stomps.

Ah, prep is stupid. Quit your belly-aching.

#45 Posted by GhostRavage (8246 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattersuit: Uh? From where did you get this? I have scans that shows Hulk crushing adamantium damn easily. Can you show me where did they say it was "secondary adamantium" and stuff...