Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By jflash94
@Static Shock:
Xd i like vid game fighting better to cause im the one causing it 

side note ( i wonder how goku feels when hes kicking his sons butt and doesnt know why XD)
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By NickA
@Static Shock: 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By Static Shock
@NickA: What exactly do your videos prove? Doing a bunch of combos, special moves, and fatalities (which are only done at the end of a fight) doesn't mean that Mortal Kombat Fighters are more impressive than DC or Marvel fighters. It also doesn't prove that comic book fighting sucks. 

The video you posted for Scorpion vs. Sektor is MUGEN. Both of the characters were modified and altered to do moves and combos that they don't normally do in the original Mortal Kombat games. That video doesn't actually showcase Mortal Kombat II gameplay and Sektor wasn't even introduced until Mortal Kombat 3 came out (so, if you're using real gameplay footage, Sektor shouldn't be fighting that version/model of Scorpion since it came from Mortal Kombat II). Nice try.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30: Enjoy your suspension?? xD 

@Static Shock:  That's all he does, he just uses a bunch of gameplay videos, MK fans never have good arguments
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By MKF30

???????????? ^  Who got suspended?

I don't know what you're talking about, so are you trying to get me in trouble now for just disagreeing...? right... 

Yeah, I'm so sure every MK fan on here is horrible at arguments(coming from an MK hater that's rich...)

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Thank you for proving my point 

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By MKF30

Makes no sense ^ but whatever you say.... 

I was merely pointing out the obvious(I never used a Mugen) but good job generalizing "MK fans" *claps* which is why I said that's rich coming from someone who hates MK...

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Guy who hates MK, more proof of MK fans lacking an argument

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By MKF30

Sureeee. whatever you say guy 

BTW, this just the "fighters" of MK and SF vs. DC/Marvel or Universes overall?

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Keep up with the hater comments though, its all you can do

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

LOL Shadow of Assassins.  Not even the most basic knowledge of comics. 

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By MKF30

lol, I didn't say anything about "hater" in my previous post I said whatever you say.... ;) 

Yes, I confused a name similar to something else(hahaha) I could laugh all day with the Shao Kahn/Shang comment you said but that's ok...we all make mistakes ;)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#113  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

DC.SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

this guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By this guy

i also give the win to marvel and dc there are stronger this would be a easy win

NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By NickA
@this guy:
how
nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By nomed666

wow theres alot of hate for mortal kombat , theres alot of good quality fighters in the dc ,marvel team prolly enough for a 7/10 victory how ever if its to the death then i think scorpion will win for the kombat, capcom team , he is sure to get deafeted a few times but he can potentualy come back and kill them all one by one as he is never truly destroyed his is a spector after all

Gold_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Gold_Kitsune

MK characters have brutality on their side, They will viciously attack until their opennet is dead. Also I don't know why you people think MK is weak, They have plenty of super human feats. I'm not trying to change the outcome of the battle, I'm just sad to see MK so grossly under estimated.

Also if Raidin were in the battle MK would stomp

nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By nomed666

ive seen alot of hate towards the mk charactors as well lolz lue kang, reptile, subzero and scorpion are quiet awesome fighters , baracka, kitanna and kung lou are dangerious enough to help there side too

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#119  Edited By Ferro Vida
@nomed666 said:

wow theres alot of hate for mortal kombat , theres alot of good quality fighters in the dc ,marvel team prolly enough for a 7/10 victory how ever if its to the death then i think scorpion will win for the kombat, capcom team , he is sure to get deafeted a few times but he can potentualy come back and kill them all one by one as he is never truly destroyed his is a spector after all

It doesn't really matter if they can permanently kill him or not (and I think Iron Fist could potentially find a way to do so). For the purposes of this thread they only need to beat him. It doesn't say in the OP that death is necessary. 

Marvel and DC take this pretty handily. 
Fabled_Four

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Fabled_Four

Iron Fist is the strongest character here.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#121  Edited By termiteone4ever

Marvel or Dc got this .

nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By nomed666

yes but scorpion in this form can still pull them into the netherrelm and solo alot expt for the odd 3 to 5 elite fighters in both marvel and dc that would be able to crunch for a while, if they dont portal out (deadpool could cause of teleportaion devices) then alot of these dc/marvel charators are going to have to try and deal with him first because the longer they dont the more powerfull he gets, as i said marvel/dc still prolly win with this line up but ill drop it down to 6/10 just because of scorpion

nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By nomed666

iron fist and scorpion fighting in the netherrelm would be epic

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Ferro Vida
@nomed666: I'd argue that Iron Fist, Black Panther, Captain America, Wolverine, Spider-man, Daredevil, Cassie Cain, and Deathstroke all have the ability to beat Scorpion. 

1) Current Iron Fist is a beast. The guy kills dragons with his bare hands and once punched a Helicarrier out of sky. He catches sniper bullets with his bare hand and is fast enough to dodge fully automatic gunfire. He's also the most powerful Iron Fist in history, as signified by his new costume. And he has a history of killing demons. 

2) Black Panther, enhanced human, crazy smart and well-learned when it comes to the occult (he "killed" Mephisto once), and his vibranium suit should give him the defensive edge he needs to get in close. 

3) Cap's shield is his best friend here. It will let him get in close while taking Scorpion's ranged attacks. He could be taken out thanks to the teleportation, though. 

4) Wolverine is fast enough to get in close and can take whatever damage Scorpion can dish out (see his recent fight with Cyclops for evidence). 

5) Spider-man is fast enough to dodge bullets like they are nothing, and his spider-sense should let him handle the teleporting.  

6) Daredevil's radar sense has let him detect Nightcrawler BEFORE he could appear. He's also a good enough fighter to hang with anyone in MK. 

7) Cassie is just ridiculous. Her psychical stats are superhuman, she's a top class fighter, and she knows the best ways to kill you. And she knows what you're going to do as soon as you do. 

8)Deathstroke pretty similar to Cassie in my analysis. No move-reading.
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Manchine

Marvel and DC Should win. Mortal Kombat characters really hurt the Street Fighter side. Mortal Kombat characters are not (in most cases) great fighters they rely on their (Special) abilities to do the job. Comparing them to characters like Captain America, Wolverine, Spiderman and Deathstroke Street Fighter just can't go up against those odds.

nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By nomed666

@Ferro Vida: scorpions hellfire can hurt all these people it isnt like his going against juggs or anyone who can shut the pain of a burning soul, true spidey and dare devil could sense him comming but outta them two id only see spidey giving scorp a decent fight , im not sure if wolverine could regenerate damage to his soul, iron fist could one shot scorp if he landed the iron fist punch in the netherrelm but if scorps teles out the way while he does then scorpion has potentiul, he could prolly just keep teleporting around in there so then scorpion is going to be too much in the end, especualy in the netherealm..... deadpool could prolly tele out of there forcing scorpion to follow where apon he shoots scorps in the head thus scoring the win for his team thats why i done 6/10 to dc/marvel team

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Ferro Vida
@nomed666: Iron Fist's senses are enhanced via his Chi, so I think with the combination of his speed he should be able to tag Scorpion were Scorpion to try that. 

Cap's shield has absorbed Thor's God blasts, so it should be able to take Scorpion's Hellfire blasts. 

Wolverine has fought a guy named Soulstriker who can literally punch you in the soul. After a refresher course in hand to hand he was able to defeat that guy pretty darn easily. 

Why do you think Daredevil would not give him a decent fight?
nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By nomed666

i dont think his enhanced ballance and echo location would be enough to deal with scorpion who could not only hit him from hellfire from a distance but also take on magicaly enhanced kombants like subzero who scorpion pwns , caps would have to stand on his sheild and know the attack was comming from the ground, he summons it out of nothing out of nowhere i dont think caps would be ready in time for a sheild block, his not punching ur soul though he is burning it, his technique would be closer to ghost riders then soulstriker, defently agreed the iron fist is scorpions biggest threat. and deadpool if he forces scorps to follow back out of the netherrealm

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Ferro Vida
@nomed666: This tells me that you don't know anything about Daredevil. He doesn't have echo location, he has radar sense. His brain was altered to constantly give of a radio wave frequency that is also picked up. This allows him to sketch a 3-dimensional lay-out of the world around him. This is one of the reasons he is able to do things like catch arrows, deflect bullets with pinpoint accuracy, and, in concert with his enhanced senses, find the weakest point on any human's body. He is fast enough to avoid Hellfire, and his batons do give him a range option. 

Cap literally sees faster then normal people. His reaction time is beyond human. He wouldn't need to stand on his shield. 

You asked if Wolverine has fought someone who can attack his soul, and I answered. He has, and he won. Again, he is fast enough to avoid the Hellfire if he were to try to do so.
nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By nomed666

both daredevil and caps are limited though scorpion will be increasing in power in the netherealm, and scorpion isnt a human his a spector but i know u allready know this

and yes u did answer my question, i just thought ghost rider would have been a better comparasin, as for wolverine i still think scorpion has him, he just has the range game on him and teleportation to boot, prehaps u can give your pecentage out of ten, i do favour dc/marvel team but i dont think its a complete curbstomp,

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Ferro Vida
@nomed666: Daredevil has killed demons before. Or, if you prefer using MK logic, humans have beaten Scorpion in the Netherealm before. And Cap and DD are better fighters than most, if not all of them.
nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By nomed666

i dont think scorpion has been beaten in the netherrealm b4 by humans , i know morlock and drahmin did because they are onis (demons) , he pulverises quan chi in there , but all his other fights in story happen in either outwolrd or earthworld

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Ferro Vida
@nomed666: Can you show anything that demonstrates the increase in power level? And can Scorpion really do that Pre- DA?
nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By nomed666
nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By nomed666

o crud i just say that in the op that this is pre da i thought it was da , its a stomp then

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Ferro Vida
@nomed666: LOL glad we cleared that up. 
nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By nomed666

yeah this isnt a fair match up at all

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Ferro Vida
@nomed666: NickA was a bit of an MK fanboy
nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By nomed666

@Ferro Vida: lolz i like mortal kombat, scorpion is prolly one of my fav characters he becomes quiet powerfull as the mk story continues , theres no way though that pre da mk can stand up to these guys an even if it was da then only scorpion has potential out of the mk guys

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Sexy Merc said:

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By nick_hero22

@nomed666 said:

i dont think scorpion has been beaten in the netherrealm b4 by humans , i know morlock and drahmin did because they are onis (demons) , he pulverises quan chi in there , but all his other fights in story happen in either outwolrd or earthworld

Sub-Zero beat Scorpion in the Netherrealm before

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

DC still curbstomps.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Ferro Vida said:
@nomed666: NickA was a bit of an MK fanboy
A bit? LMFAO.
nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By nomed666

@nick_hero22: when? also subzero is a cryomancer not a human

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By nick_hero22

@nomed666 said:

@nick_hero22: when? also subzero is a cryomancer not a human

MK Sub-Zero Mythologies

nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By nomed666

i havent played that game b4 lolz i should check that out, also that game would have to be a prequel to the first mk game because scorps kills him in the first mk game

it is original subs yeah?

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@nomed666: Yes it is Bi-han

ebick489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By ebick489

@rbysjti said:

the streetfighters and mortal kombat will win. 1. There are more of them who long range of attacks. 2. They have better powers. Mortal Kombat fighters have teleportation like Scorpion, Kung lao is sort of a teleporter too. 3. Most MK and SF characters are mutants.

As much as i really love Marvel , but they and the dc characters will lose.

Streetfighter and Mortal Kombat characters will win.

Capcom And Midway Gets Obliterated

there might be a couple of wins in there somewhere for them, but overall, DC by themselves would run roughshod over ryu, scorpion, and all there counterparts.

and to you: the street fighter and mortal kombat fighters are mutants? they have not shown any superhuman feats how can they possible win?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Stronger

Marvel and DC win a tough one.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this fight is actually a good one. Bumped yeah.... so what??