• 151 results
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NickA

All characters have standard gear, no prep, the fights takes place in a dojo located in the mountains in Tibet. 

Marvel 
Captain America 
Black Panther 
Wolverine 
Deadpool 
Taskmaster 
Ronin 
Daredevil 
Black Widow 
Spiderman 
Iron Fist 

DC  
Batman 
Deathstroke 
Nightwing 
Connor Hawke 
Richard Dragon 
Lady Shiva 
David Cain 
Bronze Tiger 
Cassandra Cain 

vs 

Street Fighters (Street Fighter 4) 
Ryu  
Ken 
Guile

Chun Li 
Vega 
Cammy 
Dhalsim 
Sagat 
Rose 
Blanka 

Mortal Kombat (Pre Deadly Alliance) 
Liu Kang

Kung Lao 
Kitana 
Scorpion  
Sub Zero 
Kano  
Jax 
Sonya Blade 
Baraka 
Reptile

marvelman20202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By marvelman20202

marvel & dc stomp

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By courtney12490
@marvelman20202 said:
" marvel & dc stomp "
this
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By sexy_merc
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Marvel and DC, I give street fighter credit for characters like Ken Ryu and Guile

Mk is practically useless in this fight though

exodus0000000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By exodus0000000

Interesting.  Sub Zero, Scorpion and Rose are the only 3 that I see on the SF&MK side with powers.  The others are just incredibly efficient martial artists with chi manipulation abilities.  I mean I'm not too familiar with the DC characters besides Batman, Deathstroke, and Nightwing.  Marvel side has Captain America, Black Panther, and Wolverine (all are at peak human fitness and extra skills as well having enhanced strength).  Taskmaster can become a farily profiecient Shotokan master instantly, Spiderman may not be a great fighter, but he's good + his spidersense, reflexes, strength and agility would make him hard to take down by the likes of...hell I really don't know now that I think about it.  I'd give any one of the Street Fighters a solid chance against anyone of the Marvel/DC fighters.  MK I'm not so sure. 

I can really see Ryu, Ken, Sagat, Chun Li, Guile, Scorpion, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, and Sub Zero doing well and possibly beating Batman, Nightwing, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Black Widow, Dare Devil and possibly even Spiderman and Taskmaster.  Honestly tough call.  Captain America, Wolverine, Black Panther, and yeah even Spiderman would be really difficult to take down.  >___< I'm stumped!!!

NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NickA
@Neon_Nemesis:
please stop trolling i already prove to you MKU has elite fighters 
dont make me do it again 
Trolls never know when to stop
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NickA
@Sexy Merc:
they why in the hell did you post some to begin with 
you douchebag
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By sexy_merc
@NickA:   

Sorry if I offended you, i was just looking for a reason to post that. But as for the battle, I don't see a way for Marvel and DC to lose.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By rbysjti

the streetfighters and mortal kombat will win. 1. There are more of them who long range of attacks. 2. They have better powers. Mortal Kombat fighters have teleportation like Scorpion, Kung lao is sort of a teleporter too. 3. Most MK and SF characters are mutants.

As much as i really love Marvel , but they and the dc characters will lose.

Streetfighter and Mortal Kombat characters will win.

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@NickA said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: please stop trolling i already prove to you MKU has elite fighters dont make me do it again Trolls never know when to stop "
You haven't proven anything, all you have ever done is post a bunch of gameplay videos then say the gameplay mechanics are canon like a retard

BTW You are the only troll here

@Sexy Merc: LOL Nice pic, but this troll will never stop until he gets banned for the 8346762186th time
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Look Out... Its A Trap  !
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MKF30

Would come down to DC vs. MK here....

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Marvel and DC win
as good as they are, Street  Fighter cannot carry the C list fighters from MK

The best fighter from MK is Liu Kang and he would lose to almost anyone on Marvel or DC team 

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Glorious

What Sub Zero is this?

GOUKI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GOUKI
@Kadaj said:
" What Sub Zero is this? "
Pre deadly alliance....that was already stated.

why isn't Gouki in the street fighter gang.....too strong.. ;)?

and also are we going by game feats for mk and sf or can we go by anime and movie feats as well..? 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MKF30

lol@ SF carrying MK...funny but wrong... and also there's no proof of Liu Kang losing to the best Marvel/DC fighter...that's all opinion like Static said in that other thread...

@Gouki, I agree...I think the OP needs to be more specific, which characters can't be involved here and who can't otherwise is it everything? Because in MK and SF a lot of side media isn't canon...

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Liu Kang would most likely lose to anyone on the Marvel or DC roster

LOL You talking about non canon when 90% of your arguments consist of non canon material

Marvel and DC win, SF can't carry MK

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MKF30

Doubtful especially without proof ^ it's all speculation...like most battles that never happened. 

No, I use canon material, the only times I've brought up anything MK wise that's not canon to the storyline of the games were when I explained the same moves and abilities(which are canon) we've been thru this a million times already though... 

MK doesn't need carrying since they're defeat  SF more then likely...

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

90% of the battles on these forums never happen but its still clear who would win most of the time

No, you don't and although I would rather not get into this, using non canon material composes 90% of your argument

MK would have to be carried, their best fighter is a C list fighter that would get owned by anyone on the DC or Marvel team

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MKF30

Based off biased opinion half the time? hmm yeah that's a great example of "solid evidence" lol.... N O T 

Actually yes I do, but I'm not even getting into that again...you're the only person to ever question me on MK info....yet like I said people come to me with PM's about MK info...no they wouldn't you vastly underestimate...actually, no you just flat out hate MK so your views are automatically taken with a grain of salt.

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Again with the hater comments

That's basically all you have no since you can't come up with a credible argument

I can come up with a credible argument which is why I don't  call you a comic hater despite your incredibly limited knowledge 

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MKF30

It's quite obvious ^ every MK battle you automatically vote the opposition and assume "everyone" in MK is a horrible fighter...No.. 

I know you think you know everything, but you don't...

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Never once did I say MK fighters were horrible, I stated they were C  list in comparison

I just call it like I see it, if I see a fight that an MK character can win, then I will back up the MK character 

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MKF30

Oh? "C" list fighters? lol right... 

Either way that's flat out wrong, I can sense a hater from a mile away....there's guys on here that are just casual MK fans yet have shown more knowledge then stuff you post claimed as "fact"

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Either way they are indeed C list fighters and have never demonstrated any skill that someone from SF Marvel or DC couldn't do 10x over

Again with the hater remark, its basically what desperate fanboys do when they have no real argument

I can just as easily call you a comic hater considering your incredibly limited knowledge on the subject

Should I start calling you a hater as well?

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MKF30

Nope, actually most of them have displayed more skill then a few Marvel/DC guys and far more then SF...it's not even comparable... 

Otherwise, post your proof(there isn't any) 

No, far from desperate but I just see an obvious hater(again you always vote against any MK character) even if they stomp the match...thus you're a hater....I've actually voted against MK characters before(example, Baraka vs. Wolverine) Baraka vs. Batman) Sonya vs. Black Canary etc in the past on here....so that kills your "MKF is a fanboy" argument"... 

Comic hater? lol dude I love DC, you'll find me defending DC and Superman haters half the time if you actually read my posts...lol we all have our preferences but I know when someone is just hating and posting ignorant information... saying most MK characters are "C" list fighters=wrong, most of them are B fighters at least and the rest A....some aren't that great(but like every series including SF, Marvel and DC) there's stronger fighters and weaker ones... 

Go right ahead, and see who agrees with you with me "being a hater"

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Nope, that's just your limited comic knowledge talking, they have never displayed any exception skill that a Marvel or DC fighter couldn't replicate 10x 

Nope, your hater remarks should how desperate you truly are, 

None of that really matters, you have virtually no knowledge of any of these characters and the way you hype MK characters as being on Supermans level proves this

You are a comic hater, but I doubt don't consistently say it because unlike you I have credible arguments

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MKF30

Ahh, back to the insults because you have no argument...I see....I have enough knowledge of comics to judge(but have already admitted I don't know "everything" nor do you apparently) 

Hater remarks? You mean the truth?  

Ok, then prove me wrong...what MK thread of late have you voted for an MK character? hmm oh yeah there is none because you're an MK hater... ;) it's ok, just admit it at least(oh wait you don't admit anything if it's against you) my fault...I guess you're one of those people worried about an internet ego. 

Actually I have lots of knowledge on a lot of characters(especially MK, SF and video games in general) and basic knowledge about DCU and MU...actually I love comics since we all know everything spawned from Superman.... 

Yeah I'm so sure I'm " a hater" you obviously don't read my posts around here...

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

I haven't insulted you, I just called you a hater which is exactly what you've done
No, you have no comic knowledge at all and you have demonstrated this over the past week, not enough to judge
It doesn't matter if I vote for an MK character or not, if they lose a fight, then they lose regardless of my feelings for the series
If voting for or against a certain character is the only viable way to see if someone likes or hates a series or character, then you have alot to learn

I vote for characters I don't like and vote against characters I do like all the time, check my post history if you like

Actually you have little knowledge of characters outside of MK,  you don't have basic knowledge of DCU and have demonstrated that time and time again

BTW I am still waiting for those issues of Superman beating Darkseid numerous times like you claimed

Weather your really a hater or not is irrelevant, but I  can just as easily call you a hater, I just don't have to because I can debate

NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NickA
@MKF30:
games 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MKF30

Saying I have limited knowledge is boarderline insulting me actually....but that's ok, I'm a patient guy(most of the time) and one thing I've learned about your posts is that it definitely has tested it. 

Really? Ok, well tell ya what if I'm a "comicbook hater" as you claim then find me proof of hating on every, single comic book character...if you can't do that(since I never did so) and post/quote me saying what you claim then you obviously are just lying now...and retailiating for me calling you a hater...but unlike you I have evidence, every MK thread that you post in for example and claiming "all MK guys are C fighters" over and over... 

lol, yeah sure I'm so sure MK guys(all of them) lose with ease...man whatever you're on, must be strong stuff guy. 

Actually I was going to post it in that thread that you caused to get closed...but Superman had dealt with DS, let's see here in early 90's quite a few times including him throwing him into the Sun.....but yeah, I'm sure Superman has no chance vs. DS :) lol 

Phantom and I discussed it and although everyone knows he's the sites most knowledgable Superman/DS guy with these two, apparently I found out he told you a lot of what you know now....among other users(myself included at timeS) 

I'm not just calling you a hater for the sake of doing so, I'm doing so because that's all you've proved to be with your posts and MK....

NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By NickA
@Neon_Nemesis:
please prove video some prove for your arguement 
i already destroyed you in the MK vs Street Fighter thread 
u necer once made a arguement u just went around calling us trolls and talking about how MK has C list fighters
we posted information and videos
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Sorry but it;s what you've demonstrated over the week, it isn't an insult,. it is an analysis

How you post or who vote for is irrelevant, my point is that I can just as easily call you a comic hater, I can just come up with legitimate arguments so I don't have to 

I go by what they've shown and compared to most Street level characters, MK fighters are C listers, I haven't even seen the perform something that takes skill like pressure points or what not

Hell even Superman who isn't the best fighter, can paralyze half of someone's body with a pressure point, has anyone in MK ever demonstrated that level of skill before? No...

Actually I have defended Mortal Kombat in the past, when they fight other characters on the same level as them, what I can't stand are delusional fans that believe Raiden is on Superman or Quasars level because of some half assed crossover

If you recall I even stated that Ermac would probably beat Deathstroke in another thread

Even though I doubt you spoke to Phantom, he actually proved me right, that Superman beat him one time, where you claimed he  beat him several times. 

See what happens when you make baseless claims with no evidence on characters you know nothing about?

You're not calling me a hater for the sake of it, you're calling me a hater because you have no valid argument and accusing me of being a hater is the best you can do. Sad but true

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@NickA said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: majority of MK Fighter have shown more skills than Marvel/DC Fighters  please post proof of your arguement if you cant shut the fuck up "
No they haven't and flagged again
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MKF30

You mean with me proving you wrong? Is wrong? And I'd also like to see you back your claim again with me being "a comic hater" for one, that fails right off the bat, you know why? lol Because LOOK where I am...lol instant fail... 

If I hated comics, I would not bother with this site to begin with now would I?  and til I see evidence of your claims of "mainstream fighters" being able to take out MK characters, it's just your biased opinion...nothing more, nothing less..  

And yes if you noticed(most people in that thread agreed with me with DS not even getting past Ermac) because he most likely wouldn't...Ermac is a telekinetic(a powerful one at that) who took on several of MK's best fighters while under Onaga's control...with ease in his MKD ending, and all at the same time...and if you're thinking DS can shoot Ermac...nope....all he'll do is deflect the bullets via his TK(who even a low tier psychic TK character Nick in PUSH) showed to do, yet he had no clue how to use his powers.... 

Ermac would kill DS...just another example of what I'm talking about with you...

What can I say? I call them how I see them, you've made it quite obvious you hate MK...

NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By NickA
@Neon_Nemesis:
prove me wrong then 
please please please post something that proves me wrong
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jflash94
@Neon_Nemesis:
Yea why do u never show proof show me  on time you have shown proof of anything 

MK gets this due to fatalities 
 Xd i bet ryu and Liu kang will probably be best buds and ken will be lonely
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By capall

provided that MK characters are not allowed to use their specialty magical and fatality finishing moves during a combat then team Marvel and DC should win here due to they have access to their techs and weaponry

jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jflash94
@capall:
Xd i think they do have access to fatallities during combat only time they arent allowed to do that is during the official MK fight which can only be called by elder gods and since there not here fatalities are availible during battle 

Also MK  has tech 
enough tech to boost jax arms enough to make earthquakes
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By capall
@jflash94:  
the problem is most of these combatants are agile enough that they could either avoid this or close the gap quickly enough that they would have to engage in a close physical h2h combat 
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By NickA
@capall:
mk fighter are agile look at mk3 and mk4
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jflash94

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By capall
@NickA said:
" @capall: mk fighter are agile look at mk3 and mk4 "
i know how agile they are but there are characters in DC and Marvel that are superior in terms of agility and pure speed
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By NickA
@capall:
but mk makes up for that in magical powers
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By capall
@NickA:  
well that was what i was saying in my previous post, if they are allowed to use their magical powers than this battle would be pointless and wouldn't be a street leveler fight would it?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MKF30

I think it really depends on if the MK guys can use their full abilities(not saying they'll automatically win) but definitely help same with SF guys...I'm pretty certain that Sub, Scorp, Ken and Ryu if they went all out with their fighting skills and powers can take out most DC/Marvel mainstream fighters...won't say anything will be onesided either way here but definitely would be more interesting.. 

I have noticed though another thing, in comics people like Batman seem to be at the top of a human peak...MK also works like this in other ways such as super human strength(not Superman level) but in general...for example, Sub-Zero being human yet is strong enough to rip out someones spine and skull predator style? That's serious strength right there lol...among some other MK guys(just not everyone)

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By capall
@Ms. Nadsinablender said:
" Ahaha, Street Fighter wins in a stomp!!! Ryu or Ken could solo. Dhalsim can as well since he is a multiversal entity as he can teleport between universes and dimensions. "
what the hell is this here? hmmm
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30 said:
"

You mean with me proving you wrong? Is wrong? And I'd also like to see you back your claim again with me being "a comic hater" for one, that fails right off the bat, you know why? lol Because LOOK where I am...lol instant fail... 

If I hated comics, I would not bother with this site to begin with now would I?  and til I see evidence of your claims of "mainstream fighters" being able to take out MK characters, it's just your biased opinion...nothing more, nothing less..  

And yes if you noticed(most people in that thread agreed with me with DS not even getting past Ermac) because he most likely wouldn't...Ermac is a telekinetic(a powerful one at that) who took on several of MK's best fighters while under Onaga's control...with ease in his MKD ending, and all at the same time...and if you're thinking DS can shoot Ermac...nope....all he'll do is deflect the bullets via his TK(who even a low tier psychic TK character Nick in PUSH) showed to do, yet he had no clue how to use his powers.... 

Ermac would kill DS...just another example of what I'm talking about with you...

What can I say? I call them how I see them, you've made it quite obvious you hate MK...

"
Likewise you have been able to prove me an MK hater, your only argument is that I've voted against MK in several threads, most likely because MK characters get stomped 

You haven't proven anyone wrong on any thread, in fact you probably have the worst track record on this site, you even tried using Raiden's MKA ending then you wanted me to prove that it wasn't canon LOL
Sorry to tell you this but, you fail as a user and a debater on this site, that isn't an opinion, that is a fact
I can easily call you a comic hater due to your extremely limited knowledge, it works both ways son

You being on this site means nothing
Nick is a comic hater and he is here also, so are the DBZ fanboys like spike, so what makes you any different? 
You continue misread almost every post also. I stated that Deathstroke would probably lose against Ermac, 
Next time son, try to read before posting again, Ok?

No, you're just a desperate fan boy using a desperate argument " hater hater hater" is all you can say because you can't make a decent case

Don't blame me, 
blame your shitty debating skills and your inability to think logically and come up with a decent argument, your tendency to use non canon mateiral and misread every single post someone makes

The more you call me a hater, the more it proves me right =)
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MKF30

Actually, my debating skills are far better then yours(also so I've been told via tons of people on here via PM)....that's why everyone in here disagrees with you and your pathetic ignorant MK knowledge...lol 

Like I said, when you said while back that "Shao Kahn didn't train Shang" I just stopped taking anything you said seriously pertaining to MK because you don't know anything about it, saying everyone is a C fighter, Raiden isn't powerful? right...lol keep dreaming... 

You've already been proven wrong by tons of people including myself, but keep thinking you've some how "won" yet you don't even understand basic MK knowledge...funny but sad at the same time... 

You're an MK hater, flat out...but deny it all you want...I really don't care. Keep on typing pointless novels trying to put me down, not going to happen ;)