MARVEL & DC VS GODZILLA (Movies)

• 53 results
TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@i_like_swords: 1.A tired GZ was downed by a building...

2. Kryptonians chuck trains like nerf darts... Emagine three kids with tiny sticks constantly attacking you but you can't touch them

3.Johnny went supernova in the movies

Extra. If super Doom counts(doom with all FF powers) then Zilla really goes down hard

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm yet to see a single person propose a probable scenario of victory for the team. You're all just like "____ win"

Also LOL @ "Storm solos" and "I'd like to see how Juggernaut does"

You obviously overlooked my post. I'm thinking if Clark or Surfer or somebody is able to blind him, that may really limit Godzilla in some tactical ways as well. On the downside it'll lash out indiscriminately. Surfer may also just treat Godzilla like Galactus and vaporize him.

This is a quote from one of my posts above giving an idea or two on how the team wins..

"I'm spending a lot of time focusing just on Clark. Almost forgot there are so many involved. I know the team wins. Between Mos being the MVP distraction, Hulk and Thor and others providing backup, Reed making a plot device, or Odin simply using the Tessaract to banish the Beast, the team has it in the bag. Multiple ways to win.

My favorite scenario is banishing Godzilla to Muspelheim via Tessaract, and then while the Big G combats Surtur using the Rainbow Bridge to destroy the plane. (assuming the reason they don't do this is because it'll cause a chain reaction and destroy the universe.)"

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#53 frozen  Moderator

I don't think MOS Kryptonians are good enough, but Surfer took out Galactus who was planetary (going to destroy Earth). And IIRC didn't Galactus destroy Saturn? If so, then Surfer stomps.