• MCU Hydra
  • Red Skull and Arnim Zola with all WW2 Resources
  • Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer and Doom
  • Every X-Man and mutant from Fox's films
  • Oscorp and related villains from TASM2

2014 Godzilla!

No Caption Provided

Round 1

Everyone is alerted that Godzilla will be dropping in on Manhattan within one weeks time. They all agree to collaborate together perfectly, disregarding all previous rivalries.

They have 7 days to prepare as much as they can for Godzilla's arrival. This means all possible resources and planning will be pooled together.

The team will set up shop all around Manhattan in preparation for Godzilla's arrival.

Manhattan will be completely evacuated, but the team will only blow up Manhattan completely as an absolute last resort.

Everyone has watched the new Godzilla movie and can re-watch is during prep time.

No Kryptonian black holes

Round 2

Same as round 1, but with a months preparation time.

Everyone will be in-character entirely in regards to how they want to deal with the Godzilla issue. Because of this, they may not necessarily be working together and may have differences regarding how they want to deal with him. Nevertheless, everyone will do their best to prepare for Godzilla how they personally see fit.

No Kryptonian black holes

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By reaverlation

Godzilla! Godzilla!!! GODZILLA!!! HE IS THE KING!!! RAGHHHHH#/,*#&&/

They finish the movie and prey that Godzilla goes away before he tears them apart!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ah come on, nobody else?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@i_like_swords: Green Lantern, Hal Jordan, Parallax, Sinestro and his strike team could possibly solo. Remove them and I think it's a better and fairer matchu.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Eh, fair enough. Sh*tty movie anyway :p

Thoughts?

Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dang, Godzilla must really have been powerful in the last movie.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too much of a stomp in favor of team round 1 and 2.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 frozen  Moderator

@i_like_swords: Um, that's good but I also think no prep, because...prep is overkill

Without prep, Godzilla beats them.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Stormdriven

Am I the only one that thinks this would be the most epic fight to watch, ever?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 frozen  Moderator

@i_like_swords: MOS's plot against Kryptonians IIRC involved some crap with a black hole.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven said:

Am I the only one that thinks this would be the most epic fight to watch, ever?

It would basically be fodder-forces getting slaughtered while guys like Odin, Doom, Fury, Zod and Red Skull all sit at a table with their nuke-buttons at the ready :p

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 frozen  Moderator

Lol, Odin really wasn't powerful in MCU...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@i_like_swords: MOS's plot against Kryptonians IIRC involved some crap with a black hole.

I'm just going to go ahead and add "no black holes" to the OP LOL

@frozen said:

Lol, Odin really wasn't powerful in MCU...

Dem Asgardian resources doe

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 frozen  Moderator

@i_like_swords: Lol, I still think Godzilla takes it.

Odin seemed nerfed to me, did he actually have any feats?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Eh, he could give and take Thors power on a whim and stuff like that but really he's featless. You can only really infer that he's more powerful than Thor.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 frozen  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Well I never was saying Odin is super impressive.. he's here just cause of Asgards contribution.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 frozen  Moderator

@i_like_swords: I know, I'm just quite surprised as how nerfed MCU Odin is

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy Hell this is a stomp. I was thinking MoS Superman might be a good fight. This is a blanket party.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@risingbean: MOS Superman's not a good match for Godzilla. Not in the slightest, he'd lose badly to Godzilla.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously where is the motherf*cking imagination in this thread?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By frozen  Moderator
RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I don't see how. Godzilla shouldn't even be able to hit him. I don't think atomic breath will do much. The only thing Godzilla has going was reasonable toughness. He absorbed nukes on the one hand, but got beat up when fighting two smaller monsters.

It's speculation because he probably hasn't lifted anything quite as heavy as Godzilla, but best bet is for Clark to fly him into space. If he can't do that because it's speculation, then he makes like a flying bullet and just puts the physical hurt on much like winged male and bigum female did.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Stormdriven

Could Thor just fly through Godzilla's mouth and come out the back like he did the ice monster in the first Thor movie? He'd be too small and fast for Godzilla to notice if Godzilla decides to roar.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@risingbean: Godzilla's breath at least moves at Mach speeds, Superman was very nerfed in that film, he could barely dodge bullets and his best speed feat was travelling to space and back. The atomic breath took on large monsters, it would at least slow Superman down. MUTOS was written to be a threat to Godzilla, as Zod, etc were all written to be a threat to Superman, in the end Superman beat Zod (in 3 minutes, 1 after he took off his suit) whereas Godzilla's battle was longer.

BFR is his best bet but Superman really wasn't that powerful in the movie, Snyder admitted in an interview he wanted to strip Superman's powers back, nothing really suggested he could lift this version of Godzilla, who is at least 100,000 tonnes. Godzilla's dorsal rays very casually tanked missiles, and he tanked nukes (funnily enough, 1954 in real life holds a record for a 14.8 Megaton test for a Nuke).

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 frozen  Moderator

@risingbean: I should note, Godzilla tanked 1950s Nukes and - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_arms_race

On March 1, 1954, the U.S. conducted the BRAVO Test, which tested another hydrogen bomb on Bikini Atoll.[13] Scientists significantly underestimated the size of the bomb, thinking it would yield 5 megatons. However, it yielded 14.8 megatons, which is the largest nuclear explosion tested by the U.S

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Eh. His breath didn't do much to the bad guys until he did his barf down the throat technique. As for Superman not being fast? He dodged gunfire from an airship. The length of the fight doesn't have too much relevance, nor does Zod for this battle.

I noted Superman didn't lift anything that weighed quite as much as big G, but he did brace the drilling rig in the beginning, which was so heavy that Superman lost his footing when the platform below him collapsed. I won't say its a definite Clark can lift Godzilla, nor will I say he cannot. If he can I think he can beat Godzilla on his lonesome via space BFR.

Even if Superman cannot beat Godzilla, I really don't see Godzilla ever being able to catch Clark. If he does, I'm sure he could do damage though.

What are your thoughts on Superman punching through him via flying through his eyes/skull or some such?

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By fiodestromus

@frozen said:

@i_like_swords: Lol, I still think Godzilla takes it.

Odin seemed nerfed to me, did he actually have any feats?

He never did anything lol Borr has more feats than him

And he only has like 2-3 lines

Edit other than the pimp cane wave in TDW

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 frozen  Moderator

@risingbean: When did he dodge the airship? I recall a plane coming down and bullets fired and he barely dodged them (jumped into a wall). Either way, his reactions did not seem very fast and his best speed feats were travelling to space and back.

Superman could win via BFR but not MOS, while he was powerful, I didn't see anything that suggested he could lift 100,000 tonnes. He seemed weaker than that. This website claims oil-rigs can max out at 30,000 tonnes. I do believe he got stronger, but necessarily to the point where he could really lift Godzilla.

Now the breath, I think MUTOS was powerful yet the breath did push him backwards and turn the tides, I think that would slow Superman down and tag him quite often.

I don't see Superman punching him in the eye really, I think he'll get tagged by his breath will deplete him.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not seeing Batman, the OP must have known Batman would solo.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@frozen: keep looking for the other scene when he uses his breath. :3

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor can possibly solo, as could Magneto maybe, Storm maybe, Prof X. definitely, Loki definitely, Odin most likely, Surfer probably, Doom maybe, etc. Combined, with Kryptonians and random other people (I'd like to see how Juggernaut and Hulk do tbh) would give the team a stomp victory.

Especially cause he has no TP/Illusion defense.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're like flies to the King of the Monsters ;)

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Yeah. He dived into a wall, and Faora dodged more eloquently. Big Brute guy. (Was it ever established he is Non?) tanked them with minimal damage. Clark also intercepted Faora in flight and tried to blitz her in the IHOP. We also had some flight speed events where he went so fast glass he traveled by shattered and when he impacted with Zod, just boom.

As for the radioactive breath. It seemed underwhelming. I don't doubt it would knock Clark back if he got hit because of the sheer amount considering his size. But I personally don't see it doing much damage. The Kryptonian's durability feats are pretty wild.

Fair enough. We'll go with BFR being unlikely because we lack the strength/lifting feats.

Ok. Let me ask. If Clark did manage to hit Big G in the eyes at Mach X what would be the result?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 frozen  Moderator

@risingbean: He tanked them because he had armour. Once Zod took his armour off, it took a minute for him to die. Glass shattering can easily be only Mach 1; likewise, he intercepted Foara yet the big slow guy also intercepted Clark and Foara dodged his second jump.

Their feats were okay but it'll slow Clark down, that breath travels fast enough and was knocking back the MUTOS monster who is much more powerful than the Kryptonians, the breath itself would be enough to take out Foara, Non (or Nam-Ek, whatever his name is) and Zod. Clark took the World Engine yet I'd still wager it'd slow Clark down.

If Clark managed Godzilla would go ape.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Odin have any feats?

Anwyays Godzilla wins. There not strong enough to fight him. Team dies after a long fight.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Frocharocha

These Godzilla x Everyone is really overshadowning the battle forums these lolwoot.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team, Superman can just toss him into the sun literally. Combined with Thor, other kryptonians this shouldn't be an issue.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: But Clark never had armor. As for speed, particularly flight speed, I don't think it's an issue playing keep away. The big G's breath weapon didn't seem terrible fast, surely not fast enough to deal with Clark who traveled to the other side of the world in a short (though unspecified) amount of time.

I do think if the breath hit him, it'd knock him about and not feel pleasant. After all, Kryptonians were getting knocked around by miniguns.

If Clark managed to blind him, I'd agree.

I'm spending a lot of time focusing just on Clark. Almost forgot there are so many involved. I know the team wins. Between Mos being the MVP distraction, Hulk and Thor and others providing backup, Reed making a plot device, or Odin simply using the Tessaract to banish the Beast, the team has it in the bag. Multiple ways to win.

My favorite scenario is banishing Godzilla to Muspelheim via Tessaract, and then while the Big G combats Surtur using the Rainbow Bridge to destroy the plane. (assuming the reason they don't do this is because it'll cause a chain reaction and destroy the universe.)

@shot said:

Does Odin have any feats?

Anwyays Godzilla wins. There not strong enough to fight him. Team dies after a long fight.

Odin evicted Thor. He also caught a falling Thor by an ankle. And using Gungir, his spear wrecked a few Frost Giants. TbH, it never seemed the Frost Giants were on even ground with the Asgardians to me.

I disagree with your analysis, as explained above.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 frozen  Moderator

@risingbean: Clark didn't. They did. That narrows it to one Kryptonian really. Godzilla's breath must have moved at Mach speeds, it didn't look fast because of it's size, it looked rather large - the debris falling at the end of MOS did not look very fast but it was much, much faster than it looked, it just looked slow due to the size of the debris. Clark had a lot of great travel feats, but that was about it, combat speed he lacked - even against Zod, it was them two who both used their speed to fly into space (they were grabbing each other fighting).

The breath has the tools to take care of them, because Snyder did state in an interview he wanted to nerf the Kryptonians and make them somewhat more believable, they were quite mild for Kryptonians.

Team will win due to prep, with no prep I'm not sure.

Honestly, I just noticed Surfer...

I think he could solo, IIRC he killed planetary Galactus....

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla was impressive in the movie, but no where near compared to his other incarnations. I'd give it to team in both rounds.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I can dig the speed being faster then it seems. Sorta like seeing a plane in the sky in the real world.

Yeah Surfer is one I didn't think too hard on. He and Supes should be the battle MVP's, Reed and Odin are the most likely to put Godzilla down if Surfer doesn't.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins with extreme difficulty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm yet to see a single person propose a probable scenario of victory for the team. You're all just like "____ win"

Also LOL @ "Storm solos" and "I'd like to see how Juggernaut does"

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheKilBorne

Magneto drops a building on Godzilla...

Let's not even get into the Kryptonians and omg Johnny Storm would Murderstomp my favorite movie character of the year...

TechN9ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TechN9ne

johnny going supernova is all that need be done

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekilborne: I don't think a bloody building would phase Godzilla. The guy walks through them as casually as you or I take a p*ss.

What can the Kryptonians alone do?

The Human Torch is not as destructive as a 15 megaton nuke...