#1 Edited by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in a gladiator arena (characters involved are not allowed to escape), there are no ranged weapons allowed (only daggers and fists), it is a fight to the death, no participant has prep time and morals are on.

Marvel Participants: Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Mystique, Daredevil, Nick Fury, Black Panther, Red Skull, X-23, Deadpool, Shang Chi.

DC Participants: Batman, Ravager, The Joker, Black Canary, Batgirl, Huntress, Bane, Two-Face, Riddler, The Scarecrow, Deathstroke, Lady Blackhawk, Catwoman, Richard Dragon.

Which one of these 25 Heroes/ Villains will stand as champion? Also how would you see the battle itself playing out? Thanks for reading :)

EDIT: Nightcrawler, Rogue, Beast, Iceman, Pyro, Banshee and Shadowcat have been REMOVED from the battle and X-23, Deadpool, Shang Chi, Deathstroke, Lady Blackhawk, Catwoman and Richard Dragon have been ADDED to make the battle more even.

#2 Posted by deadpoolspidey877 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm thinking either iceman or scarecrow takes this; if scarecrow manages to get everyone under the effect of his fear gas, he takes it. if not, iceman stomps everybody else

#3 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman.

#4 Posted by HellionVulcan (3781 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolspidey877 said:

i'm thinking either iceman or scarecrow takes this; if scarecrow manages to get everyone under the effect of his fear gas, he takes it. if not, iceman stomps everybody else

I don't think iceman could be affected by fear gas since he doesn't have to breeze or anything while in ice form so he pretty much wins this also rogue may win if she combines all of marvels teams powers together haha be cheap be effective .

#5 Posted by deadpoolspidey877 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@HellionVulcan: yeah i guess so, iceman stomps unless rogue gets everyone's powers

#6 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

I've edited the battle by Removing and Adding some people, let me know who you think will win now. Thanks for reading :)

#7 Posted by MasterAction (641 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm this is very tricky- fight to the death but morals on? Batman can't win then :p and I doubt Cap will kill either. Deathstroke with even a dagger is very dangerous and he is a murdering machine. He gets rid of that pathetic copy Deadpool and I doubt anyone else can touch him. Even X-23 falls eventually so I say Deathstroke reigns supreme