43 Red Robin vs Daredevil

44 Killer Croc vs Lizard

45 Raven vs Invisible Woman

46 Captain Atom vs Vulcan

47 Talia Al'Gul vs Elektra

48 Penguin vs Kingpin

49 Beast Boy vs Reptil

50 Black Manta vs Tiger Shark

Please copy-paste and Bolded your choice...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By dondave

1 Superman vs Hulk

2 Batman vs Captain America

3 Wonder Woman vs She Hulk

4 Flash vs Quicksilver

5 Green Lantern vs Iron Man

6 Martian Manhunter vs Vision

7 Green Arrow vs Hawkeye - Stalemate

8 Aquaman vs Namor

9 Captain Marvel vs Thor

10 Zatana vs Scarlet Witch

11 Lobo vs Wolverine

12 Elongated Man vs Mister Fantastic

13 Deathstroke vs Deadpool

14 Catwoman vs Black Cat

15 Tigra vs Cheetah

16 Darkseid vs Thanos

17 Lex Luthor vs Doctor Doom

18 Green Goblin vs Joker

19 Red Skull vs Ra's Al Ghul

20 Solomon Grundy vs Venom

21 Power Girl vs Ms Marvel

22 The Atom vs Ant Man

23 Hawkman vs Archangel

24 Black Canary vs Black Widow

25 Red Tornado vs Whirlwind

26 Cyborg vs War machine

27 Nightwing vs Winter Soldier

28 Sandman vs Clayface

29 Gorilla Grodd vs Monsieur Mallah - From the same universe

30 Doomsday vs Juggernaut

31 Sinestro vs Loki

32 Spawn vs Ghost Rider - Spawn is from Image

33 Black Adam vs Ares

34 Bane vs Kraven

35 Bumble Bee vs Wasp

36 Brainiac vs Ultron

37 Man Thing vs Swampthing

38 Dr Polaris vs Magneto

39 Guardian vs Captain Canuck

40 Captain Boomerang vs Boomerang

41 Silver Banshee vs Banshee

42 Hawk Girl vs The Falcon

44 Killer Croc vs Lizard

48 Penguin vs Kingpin

49 Beast Boy vs Reptil

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Habibxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: oh yes i forgot , thanks for reminding me perhaps i'll just gonna match ghost rider with nekron from the black lantern corps.but , i'm still wondering who will grodd match with....

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Wolverine008

Why so people match up Lobo (a powerhouse) vs Wolverine (a street leveler)?

Habibxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: how could you called a Superhero who escaped Hell , a street leveler...?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dondave

Might be the healing factor they both have or the fact that he beat Lobo during Marvel vs DC

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@habibxn: What is that supposed to mean? Logan's soul was saved by his fellow X-Men during that storyline. It wasn't by his own power.....................

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@habibxn said:

@dondave: oh yes i forgot , thanks for reminding me perhaps i'll just gonna match ghost rider with nekron from the black lantern corps.but , i'm still wondering who will grodd match with....

Just a suggestion, but I've been toying with an idea to post a Grodd vs. Marvel's Man-Beast match.

Habibxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: yeah.... but not anyone knows what it's like to be tortured all over the time , only those who have fast healing factor as he is knows what it's like.......,those who have it are i don know aaaaa....... lObO perhaps or maybe Sabretooh,Romulus,Daken,Wild Child,X-23 ,but now i'm talking about his DC matcher so it'll be lObO....

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@habibxn: But putting him up against Lobo is an egregious mismatch.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By demonyusuke713

@habibxn said:

let me introduce you all the top Marvel DC match-ups

1 Superman vs Hulk- we are talking about a guy who is limitless and gets stronger in a fight more durable in seconds and faster

2 Batman vs Captain America-well its a good match up but cap wins cuz there is nothing bats can do that can get past his sheild not to mention cap can catch him off guard by throwing the sheild now most ppl will say this is a bad idea but ppl forget cap can make it ricochet off walls and can hit more then one person and catch it this and many other factors have him win this fight

3 Wonder Woman vs She Hulk-sadly she hulk doesnt have her cousin unlimited power

4 Flash vs Quicksilver- i say flash marvel hasnt really touched much on quicksilvers max speed or potential i think the fastes he gone is supersonic

5 Green Lantern vs Iron Man- this isnt a fair match up aguy who can create what ever he wants vs a guy with a super suit for military use no brainer

6 Martian Manhunter vs Vision- this fight is pretty close but visions solar powered heat vision creates fire fire is a weakness of manhunters

7 Green Arrow vs Hawkeye-he has more experience (in terms of origin) he een a archer since the age of six been trained in sword play since six and other hand to hand combat and weapons he is more versatile everything in his hand is potential ammo

8 Aquaman vs Namor- its no secret that namor is stronger on land and water but the fact he can control seamonsters and he can fly take this battle yes aquaman is faster but his speed isnt enough to win this match

9 Captain Marvel vs Thor- Thor has more experience better fighter stronger (and dc fanboys are gonna say marvel has powers of gods and more then one of em) look fanboys marvel has powers of the domain each god had he is more like a champion of gods like hercules was then some one with the power of gods its a step below god like

10 Zatana vs Scarlet Witch- she can alter the world need i say more

11 Lobo vs Wolverine- lobo fluctuates plus it depends where this fight is taking place and if this is wolverine with healing and metal oh and his memories could go either way

12 Elongated Man vs Mister Fantastic- are you kiddin me with this

13 Deathstroke vs Deadpool- he's flippin deadpool cant die nothing slade will do will kill him while wade can do alot to slade

14 Catwoman vs Black Cat- great in hand to hand agile etc. just like catwoman in every way but has probability manipulation that wins this for her

15 Tigra vs Cheetah-toss up

16 Darkseid vs Thanos-infinity gauntlet nuff said

17 Lex Luthor vs Doctor Doom- he is one of the only geniuses that has incorporated magic and science to form as one much better then just being a tech mogul that learned how to work alien tech

18 Green Goblin vs Joker-not even fair

19 Red Skull vs Ra's Al Ghul- he's immortal

21 Power Girl vs Ms Marvel-can absorb energ and go into binary mode

22 The Atom vs Ant Man- his size altering abilities is far better then atoms he could call up a army of ants from all across the state hell mabe the country

23 Hawkman vs Archangel-toss up

24 Black Canary vs Black Widow- are we talking hand to hand cuz if so widow if we are talking with period then canary her sonic scream gives her a slight edge

26 Cyborg vs War machine- toss up

27 Nightwing vs Winter Soldier- he's much more dangerous not afraid to kill trained by cap his bionic arm has a emp in it that can make all of nightwings gadgets useless arm cn do massive damage

28 Sandman vs Clayface-toss up

29 Gorilla Grodd vs Doctor Octopus- cuz he's freakin spiderman now lol jk naw but for real its cuz his tentacles and his overall intelligence could give him the win

30 Doomsday vs Juggernaut- now hear me out doomsday durability is the only thing that increases but it only increases after being killed juggernaut can win the first fight seeing that his power increases over time when he starts moving he cant be stopped but after words the next first fight dd has it

31 Sinestro vs Loki-god o mischief can do evey thing sinestro can do and more quite possibly the better strategist

32 Nekron vs Ghost Rider-he freakng became the king of hell before need i say more

33 Black Adam vs Aressame reason i said about thor vs marvel

34 Bane vs Kraven-he cant die unless spider man dies and his longterm use of the potions made it a permanent thing great tactician its not gonna take him long to realize those big glowing tube is a weakness not with out trouble thp

35 Bumble Bee vs Wasp-toss up

36 Brainiac vs Ultron-has many variations of himself he can put his conscientiousness in at any time doesnt have a organic main body so cant be killed

37 Man Thing vs Swampthing-toss up

38 Dr Polaris vs Magneto-toss up leaning toward eric tho

39 Guardian vs Captain Canuck-

40 Captain Boomerang vs Boomerang-toss up

41 Silver Banshee vs Banshee-toss up

42 Hawk Girl vs The Falcon-toss up

43 Red Robin vs Daredevil-toss up

44 Killer Croc vs Lizard- not only is he as strong as croc is but more agile and can telepathically controll other cold blooded reptiles

46 Captain Atom vs Vulcan-shrugs i dont follow either one tell me who they are

48 Penguin vs Kingpin- kingpin is smarter has more control over the crome in the city as a whole

49 Beast Boy vs Reptil-toss up

50 Black Manta vs Tiger Shark-tos up

nightwing444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713: dumb dumb dumb Marvel fanboy.

Superman loses to Hulk.Really? REALLY? Stop snorting the funny stuff and watch that gangrene monster being tossed to the sun.

Captain America will beat Bruce 6/10

Welll....MMH vs Vision can only end the way MMH vs Superman does, ie, heat vision will be as useless as a water gun against the superstrong, intangible , mindraping, shape shifting last son of Mars.MMH will just phase through that turd and pull out his circuits

Hawkeye gets curbstomped by the much better archer GA before he closes the distance enough for a h2h

Aquaman can also control sea monsters. Also you conveniently forgot his telepathy.Namor is stronger than Arthur? Prove it.

Captain Marvel will only lose because of mjolnir.Without the hammer, he would beat Thor

You are using House of M Wanda? Then Ill use Day of Vengeance C Marvel who would literally whup Thor's ass all over the place.

Oh and Superman would then be Prime 1 Million and Batman would be Invisible Armoured Man Bat/ Insider suit Bruce...in fact every single DC character would curbstomp in that case

You just said Wolverine beats Lobo.You, sir have already lost all credibility.

You said Deadpool beats Deathstroke.o_0

DEADPOOL BEATS DEATHSTROKE?

Thanos gets the Infinity Gauntlet then.Oh good .Darkseid wouldn't have to bother destroying him then.He anti lifes that knock off into killing HIMSELF.

Seriously dude, have you ever read a DC comic? Heard of the Omega Sanction?

Ras al Ghul wins because he's immortal? Lolololol...you are the funniest guy here in a long while

Sonic scream gives canary the SLIGHT edge? Black Widow is better than her in h2h? Have you even read a MARVEL comic?

Nightwing stalemates Deathstroke. Coming close to beating him as Batman. Winter Soldier loses to Cap Am.NW knows dozens of martial arts.WS has KGB /Army training. NW has been dodging gunfire since he was 8 years old .He's battled aliens and Gods for more than a decade. WS has not even been properly alive for 10 years.Who do YOU think will wi.....oh wait .Forget it.Ill ask somebody who's actually read a comic.

Doomsday would eat Juggernaut alive.Please read Superman hunter/prey

Ghost rider beats Nekron.....oh god...FOR GOD'S SAKE READ A F##@$/ COMIC!!!

I assume Bane has his venom too then.He breaks the Hunter so bad he goes and joins PETA

You had a toss up for Red Robin vs Daredevil? Hahaha...that tells us all we need to know.Matt curbstomps

Lol this was a funny thread..

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ddecourt

@habibxn said:

1 Superman vs Hulk

4 Flash vs Quicksilver

7 Green Arrow vs Hawkeye

8 Aquaman vs Namor

9 Captain Marvel vs Thor

10 Zatana vs Scarlet Witch... Unless Scarlet Witch gets all crazy.

11 Lobo vs Wolverine

14 Catwoman vs Black Cat

15 Tigra vs Cheetah

16 Darkseid vs Thanos

18 Green Goblin vs Joker

22 The Atom vs Ant Man

23 Hawkman vs Archangel

26 Cyborg vs War machine

28 Sandman vs Clayface

29 Gorilla Grodd vs Doctor Octopus

31 Sinestro vs Loki

32 Nekron vs Ghost Rider

33 Black Adam vs Ares

34 Bane vs Kraven

35 Bumble Bee vs Wasp

36 Brainiac vs Ultron

37 Man Thing vs Swamp Thing

38 Dr Polaris vs Magneto

44 Killer Croc vs Lizard

48 Penguin vs Kingpin

49 Beast Boy vs Reptil

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By demonyusuke713

@demonyusuke713: dumb dumb dumb Marvel fanboy.

Superman loses to Hulk.Really? REALLY? Stop snorting the funny stuff and watch that gangrene monster being tossed to the sun.

Captain America will beat Bruce 6/10

Welll....MMH vs Vision can only end the way MMH vs Superman does, ie, heat vision will be as useless as a water gun against the superstrong, intangible , mindraping, shape shifting last son of Mars.MMH will just phase through that turd and pull out his circuits

Hawkeye gets curbstomped by the much better archer GA before he closes the distance enough for a h2h

Aquaman can also control sea monsters. Also you conveniently forgot his telepathy.Namor is stronger than Arthur? Prove it.

Captain Marvel will only lose because of mjolnir.Without the hammer, he would beat Thor

You are using House of M Wanda? Then Ill use Day of Vengeance C Marvel who would literally whup Thor's ass all over the place.

Oh and Superman would then be Prime 1 Million and Batman would be Invisible Armoured Man Bat/ Insider suit Bruce...in fact every single DC character would curbstomp in that case

You just said Wolverine beats Lobo.You, sir have already lost all credibility.

You said Deadpool beats Deathstroke.o_0

DEADPOOL BEATS DEATHSTROKE?

Thanos gets the Infinity Gauntlet then.Oh good .Darkseid wouldn't have to bother destroying him then.He anti lifes that knock off into killing HIMSELF.

Seriously dude, have you ever read a DC comic? Heard of the Omega Sanction?

Ras al Ghul wins because he's immortal? Lolololol...you are the funniest guy here in a long while

Sonic scream gives canary the SLIGHT edge? Black Widow is better than her in h2h? Have you even read a MARVEL comic?

Nightwing stalemates Deathstroke. Coming close to beating him as Batman. Winter Soldier loses to Cap Am.NW knows dozens of martial arts.WS has KGB /Army training. NW has been dodging gunfire since he was 8 years old .He's battled aliens and Gods for more than a decade. WS has not even been properly alive for 10 years.Who do YOU think will wi.....oh wait .Forget it.Ill ask somebody who's actually read a comic.

Doomsday would eat Juggernaut alive.Please read Superman hunter/prey

Ghost rider beats Nekron.....oh god...FOR GOD'S SAKE READ A F##@$/ COMIC!!!

I assume Bane has his venom too then.He breaks the Hunter so bad he goes and joins PETA

You had a toss up for Red Robin vs Daredevil? Hahaha...that tells us all we need to know.Matt curbstomps

Lol this was a funny thread..

wow we can see the dc fanboy the sun wouldnt kill hulk the madder he gets the stronger that goes for his healing factor too throwing him in the sun will only piss him off to the point he's at world breaker and probably use a thunderclap to get out of it

you do realize that mmh and vision is similar in almost every way the only x factor man hunter has is telepathy which is not much good against a android

hawkeye and arrow are around the same level when it come to archery so it will come to hand to hand combat where hawkeye will prevail yeah arrow is good at hand to hand but the edge is in clints favor

aquaman isnt a huge telepathic threat even plus namor has mental shields so its a non factor and namor has lifted whole bulidings and such with out much problem while on land (the building aqua man lifted was due to the fact his feet was in water) so yeah namor is stronger but his flight also gives him an edge

yes sonic scream gives canary the slight edge because widow was wolveines pupil at one time at a young age and been in the killing business ever sense she is military trained and trained by by one of the best martial artist in the marvel u

and im not really using house of m wanda im saying that scarlet witch has this potential and always has she is one of the most powerful mutants in the world house of m was when she lost her head and let loose

andif you pay attention to what i said i said lobo strength and stuff fluctuates wolverine is infact the better fighter tho so yes its a toss up on where the battle is setting place and which lobo is it lobo can go from barely able to lift a boulder to lifting asteroids

yes deadpool beats deathstroke deathstroke healing factor is no where near deadpools nor wolverines in fact if the injury is to severe he can die deadpool doesn have this problem although crazy deadpool use tactics just in his own demented way and a excelent h2h combatant and weapon specialist they but due to deadpools unorthodox methods and his over all durability (healing factor) gives him the fight

you do realize that the infinty gauntlet can negate that right it is a weapon of the whole cosmos it has reality warping abilities and each gem controls a different aspect of minds spirit and so much more the anti life equation is no prob with the guantlet its like a god mod #hax omega sanction doesnt kill any one it sends them in a eternal loop of time periods if it did kill batman would be dead

yeah ra's alghul is immortal with the Lazarus pit he like every person that been around for a long time has edge in experince i just said immortal to shorten it

and ws beaten cap before stalemated some of marvel top contenders in martial arts where so as said ws can nullify dicks gadgets but nothing on ws side will be effected his bionic arm is still in play there is a reason he took caps place

and if you see when i said doomsday would lose im saying the first match juggernaut has the potential to beat him doomsday doesnt get physically stronger just more durable if juggernaut collects enough momentum and power it could happen

ghost rider was the king of hell saved heaven one day i believe if memory seves correct its not impossible for him to win

and do you not realize what i said due to the curse/ blessing he has now he has a healing factor he cant die and after years of using the various potions he now has speed strength etc. he's more agile then bane hell this guy fights tigers and bears bare handed w/o the potions kraven can take him

and i voted based on logic if based in real life and it looks like your more of a fanboy then i am

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By 14NC3

1 Superman vs Hulk

4 Flash vs Quicksilver

7 Green Arrow vs Hawkeye

8 Aquaman vs Namor

9 Captain Marvel vs Thor

11 Lobo vs Wolverine

14 Catwoman vs Black Cat

15 Tigra vs Cheetah

16 Darkseid vs Thanos

18 Green Goblin vs Joker

22 The Atom vs Ant Man

23 Hawkman vs Archangel

26 Cyborg vs War machine

28 Sandman vs Clayface - stalemate

31 Sinestro vs Loki

32 Nekron vs Ghost Rider

33 Black Adam vs Ares

34 Bane vs Kraven

35 Bumble Bee vs Wasp

36 Brainiac vs Ultron

38 Dr Polaris vs Magneto

39 Guardian vs Captain Canuck - don't know anything on captain canuck

41 Silver Banshee vs Banshee - don't know much on sliver banshee

44 Killer Croc vs Lizard

48 Penguin vs Kingpin

49 Beast Boy vs Reptil

Marvel - 23

DC - 24

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@habibxn said:

1 Superman vs Hulk

3 Wonder Woman vs She Hulk -Due to flight and speed advantage.

4 Flash vs Quicksilver

5 Green Lantern vs Ironman - Due to recent storyline.

6 Martian Manhunter vs Vision-Due to resent up-grade.

7 Green Arrow vs Hawkeye - he has more experience (in terms of origin) he een a archer since the age of six been trained in sword play since six and other hand to hand combat and weapons he is more versatile everything in his hand is potential ammo

8 Aquaman vs Namor

9 Captain Marvel vs Thor

11 Lobo vs Wolverine - Toss up.

13 Deathstroke vs Deadpool - in a long bloody battle Dp has most of the advantage.

14 Catwoman vs Black Cat

15 Tigra vs Cheetah

16 Darkseid vs Thanos

18 Green Goblin vs Joker

19 Red Skull vs Ra's Al Ghul -due having Xavier's mind.

22 The Atom vs Ant Man

23 Hawkman vs Archangel - Having the Celestial seed give him versitility.

26 Cyborg vs War machine

28 Sandman vs Clayface - Toss up

31 Sinestro vs Loki

32 Nekron vs Ghost Rider

33 Black Adam vs Ares

34 Bane vs Kraven

35 Bumble Bee vs Wasp

36 Brainiac vs Ultron

38 Dr Polaris vs Magneto

44 Killer Croc vs Lizard

47 Talia Al'Gul vs Elektra -due to various abilities

48 Penguin vs Kingpin

49 Beast Boy vs Reptil

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713: I stopped reading your nonsense right about the point when you mentioned that throwing Hulk into the sun will only him enrage him further and will thunder clap to get out of it.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ddecourt said:

@demonyusuke713: I stopped reading your nonsense right about the point when you mentioned that throwing Hulk into the sun will only him enrage him further and will thunder clap to get out of it.

it wouldn't kill him any the vacum of space is nothing he spent weeks out side the hull of his ship thinking of way to torture tony and the rest WEEKS!!!!!!!! and its not a impossible thing he can very well do it the hulk durability and healing factor increases each by the second in a fight so its not impssible for what i said can happen you all are just being fanboys plz tell me what is an actual legit way to stop hulk a limitless monster who can go toe to oe with ppl like onslaught glactus thanos thor odin hell zeus said if he hadnt slowed hulks healing there was a posibility hulk power wouldve rivaled his own

Habibxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwrathborne: That's good enough , both are beastial creatures with strong physical and psychonic powers..

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 juiceboks  Moderator

@ddecourt said:

it wouldn't kill him any the vacum of space is nothing he spent weeks out side the hull of his ship thinking of way to torture tony and the rest WEEKS!!!!!!!! and its not a impossible thing he can very well do it the hulk durability and healing factor increases each by the second in a fight so its not impssible for what i said can happen you all are just being fanboys plz tell me what is an actual legit way to stop hulk a limitless monster who can go toe to oe with ppl like onslaught glactus thanos thor odin hell zeus said if he hadnt slowed hulks healing there was a posibility hulk power wouldve rivaled his own

BFR constitutes a win. I'm not even gonna touch on the rest of what you said as it frankly doesn't even matter.

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

1 Superman vs Hulk

4 Flash vs Quicksilver

7 Green Arrow vs Hawkeye - Stalemate

8 Aquaman vs Namor

9 Captain Marvel vs Thor

11 Lobo vs Wolverine

14 Catwoman vs Black Cat

15 Tigra vs Cheetah

16 Darkseid vs Thanos

18 Green Goblin vs Joker

22 The Atom vs Ant Man

23 Hawkman vs Archangel

26 Cyborg vs War machine

28 Sandman vs Clayface

29 Gorilla Grodd vs Monsieur Mallah - From the same universe

31 Sinestro vs Loki

32 Spawn vs Ghost Rider - Spawn is from Image

33 Black Adam vs Ares

34 Bane vs Kraven

35 Bumble Bee vs Wasp

36 Brainiac vs Ultron

38 Dr Polaris vs Magneto

44 Killer Croc vs Lizard

48 Penguin vs Kingpin

49 Beast Boy vs Reptil

This

Except maybe Lex vs Doom and Polaris vs Magneto

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Because they are similar? Its the same reason why Vision always get matched up with Martian Manhunter or Flash and Quicksilver.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

Because they are similar? Its the same reason why Vision always get matched up with Martian Manhunter or Flash and Quicksilver.

They are not even in the same league. No matter how similar they are.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to assume that all the are straight up, arena-style fights. That said:

1 Superman vs Hulk - While Hulk's strength, durability and regeneration increases significantly faster than that of the Kryptonian, that is his only advantage. Superman starts off at a higher base level of strength and durability, he has an extreme advantage in speed and reaction time, he is more intelligent, and has a much higher level of mental speed(allowing for planning), and he actually has a relatively high level of training, from Batman, Wonder Woman, Wildcat, etc. Not to mention having a high variety of powers, giving him several venues of attack.

The fact that Superman has all of those advantages, along with the fact that you don't have to kill someone, to defeat them, makes Superman the winner.

2 Batman vs Captain America - In a straight up fight, with no prep. Cap wins every time. While Batman arguably has a higher level of skill, Cap is superior in every other way. Some things, like his strength, are only marginally superior, while others, like his speed and reaction time, are so far superior that it's not even funny. I can think of several scenarios where Batman would come out as the winner, but in a straight up fight, he doesn't stand a chance against Captain America.

3 Wonder Woman vs She Hulk - Far superior speed, far superior skill, far superior combat experience. 'nuff said.

4 Flash vs Quicksilver - I don't really think this one needs to be explained. Pietro won't even know what hit him.

5 Green Lantern vs Iron Man - This one depends on which version of Iron Man we're talking about, i.e. which armor. With the Extremis or later armors(especially the later ones), Iron Man has a fair chance of winning(the chance getting bigger with every new armor), but before Extremis, the odds would greatly be in favor of Green Lantern.

6 Martian Manhunter vs Vision - While the two of them have extremely similar sets of powers, the Manhunter's powers are generally superior to those of Vision. His speed is far superior, as is his demonstrated strength and durability, as well as his destructive power.

7 Green Arrow vs Hawkeye

8 Aquaman vs Namor - These two have pretty much identical powers, for the most part. Aquaman is demonstrably superior(by a pretty fair margin), in two aspects that puts the odds definitively in his favor, in a straight up fight. Namely, Speed and Telepathy.

9 Captain Marvel vs Thor - Not even a real contest. While the two have fairly close levels of physical capabilities, Captain Marvel is a pacifist with... let's be extremely generous and say 10 years of combat experience. Thor is a born and trained warrior, with the mindset that follows, who has thousands of years of combat experience.

11 Lobo vs Wolverine - Stomp match.

12 Elongated Man vs Mister Fantastic - Superior in pretty much every way.

13 Deathstroke vs Deadpool - Like the above, Deathstroke is superior in pretty much every way, with the exception of Healing Factor. But you don't have to kill someone, to defeat them. Easy win for Slade.

14 Catwoman vs Black Cat - Normal human vs. Enhanced human. Add in the probability manipulation powers, and Catwoman doesn't stand a chance, even with superior skills.

15 Tigra vs Cheetah - Stomp match.

16 Darkseid vs Thanos - Without the help of various artifacts and external power sources, Darkseid can, in terms of powers, do everything that Thanos can do, and several of them he can do better than the Titan, as well as a few things that Thanos can't do. In a straight up fight, with no external power sources. Darkseid wins every time.

17 Lex Luthor vs Doctor Doom - Stomp match.

18 Green Goblin vs Joker - Stomp match.

20 Solomon Grundy vs Venom - Depends on which version of Grundy. If we're talking the version that Batman occasionally deals with, then Venom stomps. If we're talking about the version that usually goes up against the Justice League, then Grundy stomps.

21 Power Girl vs Ms Marvel - Stomp match.

22 The Atom vs Ant Man - Same power, but more effective.

23 Hawkman vs Archangel

26 Cyborg vs War machine

28 Sandman vs Clayface - Stomp match.

29 Gorilla Grodd vs Doctor Octopus - Telepath vs. non-telepath(with no psionic defenses being part of his regular equipment or power-set), 'nuff said.

31 Sinestro vs Loki

32 Nekron vs Ghost Rider

33 Black Adam vs Ares - Stomp match.

34 Bane vs Kraven

35 Bumble Bee vs Wasp

36 Brainiac vs Ultron

38 Dr Polaris vs Magneto

44 Killer Croc vs Lizard

48 Penguin vs Kingpin

49 Beast Boy vs Reptil

In case you were wondering, my ADHD started kicking in around nr. 20 or so. Which is why I didn't add more detailed explanations for the later fights.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@wolverine08 said:

I'm not agreeing with the pairing, I'm just giving a reason why people still do it. People think similar powers equals good fights will not considering the difference in power levels.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@wolverine08 said:

I'm not agreeing with the pairing, I'm just giving a reason why people still do it. People think similar powers equals good fights will not considering the difference in power levels.

Ah, ok. I get what you're getting at man.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 Superman vs Hulk

4 Flash vs Quicksilver

7 Green Arrow vs Hawkeye

8 Aquaman vs Namor

9 Captain Marvel vs Thor - Thanks for breaking the streak, Billy.

11 Lobo vs Wolverine

14 Catwoman vs Black Cat

15 Cheetah vs Tigra

16 Darkseid vs Thanos

18 Green Goblin vs Joker

22 The Atom vs Ant Man

23 Hawkman vs Archangel

26 Cyborg vs War machine

28 Sandman vs Clayface

31 Sinestro vs Loki

32 Nekron vs Ghost Rider

33 Black Adam vs Ares

34 Bane vs Kraven

35 Bumble Bee vs Wasp

36 Brainiac vs Ultron

38 Dr Polaris vs Magneto

44 Killer Croc vs Lizard

48 Penguin vs Kingpin

49 Beast Boy vs Reptil

Overall, DC pretty much stomps.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#29  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@habibxn said:

1 Superman vs Hulk

4 Flash vs Quicksilver

7 Green Arrow vs Hawkeye

8 Aquaman vs Namor

9 Captain Marvel vs Thor

11 Lobo vs Wolverine

14 Catwoman vs Black Cat

15 Tigra vs Cheetah

16 Darkseid vs Thanos

18 Green Goblin vs Joker

22 The Atom vs Ant Man

23 Hawkman vs Archangel

26 Cyborg vs War machine

28 Sandman vs Clayface

31 Sinestro vs Loki

32 Nekron vs Ghost Rider

33 Black Adam vs Ares

34 Bane vs Kraven

35 Bumble Bee vs Wasp

36 Brainiac vs Ultron

38 Dr Polaris vs Magneto

44 Killer Croc vs Lizard

48 Penguin vs Kingpin

49 Beast Boy vs Reptil

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Odinsonnn

Atom ain't beating Pym.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#31  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

Ant man ain't beating Pym.

Ant Man is Pym....

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nightwing444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nightwing444

@juiceboks: Let him be.Thanks to him I've now learnt the following facts.

1.Hulk is indeed well and truly invincible as Ive long suspected. He can survive without air, water and can apparently escape the sun's gravity with a thunderclap.As for the temperature. ..what temperature? Hulk gets tanned at worst.I would have tried to argue Hulk gets tossed into a black hole next but apparently Hulk is "potentially" stronger than anything else provided he's angry enough.Also apparently this battle goes on for eternity and a day but despite Superman turning to Prime 1 million by then, Hulk gets so angry he still stomps him .By clapping of course.

2.Vision is stronger than MMH.cuz you know.The machine is better than the man.Or martian.Or shapeshifting, superman level strength and speed, mind raping, phasing Martian.But yes Vision who has similar powers and has obviously exhibited More feats than J'onn in some issue that I must have missed, wins.

3.Hawkeye is a better archer than Ollie.Yes !And tthis isn't even Ultimate Hawkeye remember

4.Aquaman loses to Namor because his feet were in water when he lifted a building and Namor's werent.This logic is irrefutable.

5.Black Widow is a better martial arts artist than Canary.Ooohkay...I could list some of Canary's h2h feats here but why bother? This guy gives a new meaning to the word "logic".But what about the "slight" advantage that Dinah's steel shattering scream gives her? Oh f##@ that.Widow was trained by WOLVERINE. she wins by default.

6.Wanda wins again because of her "limitless" potential.Can I say Scarlet Witch uses a classic "hex " to win then? Again I have no idea how long this battle is supposed to continue but long enough for classic Wanda to get over her problems and reach her "limitless" potential obviously.

7.WOLVERINE beats Lobo.Duh.I can't even think of any way Logan can pull this off but this happens off panel I suppose like Marvel/DC crossover. Besides this guy used 'logic' to prove it.And quite clearly Lobo is at his weakest. But wouldnt he still regenerate from his own bloo.....oh F $#@ it.Cuz WOLVERINE.

8.Deadpool beats Deathstroke EVENTUALLY. ..........oh yeah!LET THE INFINITE BATTLES CONTINUE!

9.Thanos gets the Infinity Gauntlet! THANOS GETS THE INFINITY GAUNTLET? WAIT A MINUTE ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS IN THIS BATTLE AT ALL?? Surely PC Darkseid just looks at him and wipes him out....surely. ..ah whatever. Thanos is clearly important to the functioning of the DC UNIVERSE .

Also omega sanction puts you in an eternal time loop?... blinks <confused>

10.Ras al ghul is immortal? Wait.. Ras is a great fighter? When did that happen? Nightwing beat him.I thought the whole point of Ras was he rarely fought himself and used others like Shiva...clearly I was mistaken.

11.Doomsday loses to Juggernaut again because of Juggie's "potential".But since these battles are endless. ..wouldn't DD just come back stronger every time..nah..doesn't matter. Juggernaut is "potentially" invincible.

12.Nekron dismissed the Anti Monitor , Spectre and Life Entity .He cant be killed .Ghost Rider lost to WWH.But then again.Hulk.So of course Ghost Rider is stronger. After all he went toe to toe with THE POTENTIALLY INFINITELY STRONG HULK.

13.Hey he did note refute my Daredevil vs Red Robin point!But since he said its a toss up and clearly as he's am expert on Marvel I have to agree with him, never mind Matt's feats

On a side note

nightwing444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nightwing444

@demonyusuke713: Have you ever posted on a battle thread before? Are you aware of the rules and regulations involved? Are you aware if the fact that unless stated otherwise, current or "most famous" versions of a character are used.(eg normal green hulk and post crisis superman ).are you aware that unless shown in canon , "potential" powers of a character are ignored? For eg a green lantern can imagine ANYTHING and as such "potentially" should beat every single character. Are you aware of what constitutes as a defeat or victory? Are you aware that unless stated otherwise a battle does not go on infinitely? Are you aware that trinkets likr Infinity Gauntlet are not to be used unless specifically mentioned? Are you aware that only feats seen in a published comiv issue are to be used and not something you cant back up like Widow winning because of her long training when Canary has better feats?

Most important of all, have you EVER read a comic book or did you just copy paste your answer from Wikipedia after watching "The Avengers" ?

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By comicfan11

1 Superman vs Hulk

2 Batman vs Captain America (I would take Cap in a h2h fight, but Bats with equipment can take him)

4 Flash vs Quicksilver

7 Green Arrow vs Hawkeye

8 Aquaman vs Namor

9 Captain Marvel vs Thor

11 Lobo vs Wolverine

14 Catwoman vs Black Cat

15 Cheetah vs Tigra

16 Darkseid vs Thanos

18 Green Goblin vs Joker

22 The Atom vs Ant Man

23 Hawkman vs Archangel (I'm not to sure about the current versions of Archangel, but current Hawkman is a beast)

25 Red Tornado vs Whirlwind (really don't care)

26 Cyborg vs War machine

28 Sandman vs Clayface

31 Sinestro vs Loki

32 Nekron vs Ghost Rider

33 Black Adam vs Ares

34 Bane vs Kraven

35 Bumble Bee vs Wasp

36 Brainiac vs Ultron

37 Swamp Thing vs Man Thing

38 Dr Polaris vs Magneto

39 Guardian vs Captain Canuck (dunno)

44 Killer Croc vs Lizard

48 Penguin vs Kingpin

49 Beast Boy vs Reptil

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By demonyusuke713

@nightwing444 said:

@juiceboks: Let him be.Thanks to him I've now learnt the following facts.

1.Hulk is indeed well and truly invincible as Ive long suspected. He can survive without air, water and can apparently escape the sun's gravity with a thunderclap.As for the temperature. ..what temperature? Hulk gets tanned at worst.I would have tried to argue Hulk gets tossed into a black hole next but apparently Hulk is "potentially" stronger than anything else provided he's angry enough.Also apparently this battle goes on for eternity and a day but despite Superman turning to Prime 1 million by then, Hulk gets so angry he still stomps him .By clapping of course.

2.Vision is stronger than MMH.cuz you know.The machine is better than the man.Or martian.Or shapeshifting, superman level strength and speed, mind raping, phasing Martian.But yes Vision who has similar powers and has obviously exhibited More feats than J'onn in some issue that I must have missed, wins.

3.Hawkeye is a better archer than Ollie.Yes !And tthis isn't even Ultimate Hawkeye remember

4.Aquaman loses to Namor because his feet were in water when he lifted a building and Namor's werent.This logic is irrefutable.

5.Black Widow is a better martial arts artist than Canary.Ooohkay...I could list some of Canary's h2h feats here but why bother? This guy gives a new meaning to the word "logic".But what about the "slight" advantage that Dinah's steel shattering scream gives her? Oh f##@ that.Widow was trained by WOLVERINE. she wins by default.

6.Wanda wins again because of her "limitless" potential.Can I say Scarlet Witch uses a classic "hex " to win then? Again I have no idea how long this battle is supposed to continue but long enough for classic Wanda to get over her problems and reach her "limitless" potential obviously.

7.WOLVERINE beats Lobo.Duh.I can't even think of any way Logan can pull this off but this happens off panel I suppose like Marvel/DC crossover. Besides this guy used 'logic' to prove it.And quite clearly Lobo is at his weakest. But wouldnt he still regenerate from his own bloo.....oh F $#@ it.Cuz WOLVERINE.

8.Deadpool beats Deathstroke EVENTUALLY. ..........oh yeah!LET THE INFINITE BATTLES CONTINUE!

9.Thanos gets the Infinity Gauntlet! THANOS GETS THE INFINITY GAUNTLET? WAIT A MINUTE ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS IN THIS BATTLE AT ALL?? Surely PC Darkseid just looks at him and wipes him out....surely. ..ah whatever. Thanos is clearly important to the functioning of the DC UNIVERSE .

Also omega sanction puts you in an eternal time loop?... blinks <confused>

10.Ras al ghul is immortal? Wait.. Ras is a great fighter? When did that happen? Nightwing beat him.I thought the whole point of Ras was he rarely fought himself and used others like Shiva...clearly I was mistaken.

11.Doomsday loses to Juggernaut again because of Juggie's "potential".But since these battles are endless. ..wouldn't DD just come back stronger every time..nah..doesn't matter. Juggernaut is "potentially" invincible.

12.Nekron dismissed the Anti Monitor , Spectre and Life Entity .He cant be killed .Ghost Rider lost to WWH.But then again.Hulk.So of course Ghost Rider is stronger. After all he went toe to toe with THE POTENTIALLY INFINITELY STRONG HULK.

13.Hey he did note refute my Daredevil vs Red Robin point!But since he said its a toss up and clearly as he's am expert on Marvel I have to agree with him, never mind Matt's feats

On a side note

cool sarcasm great but fact is the hulk does increase in power throughout the fight superman is not gonna go all out and just throw him in space/sun the moment he see's him and yea you are exactly correct hulk has survived black holes part of the reason he made it on planet skaar he was tearing through the ship was sucked in the black hole and survived blackhol>sun thank you so much for saying that so there is great potential that hulk can beat superman hmm

2.) looking at the fact they pretty much have the same powers everything they do to each other will negate the other no matter mmh superior strength and speed

3)this isnt going to be a slug match both of them is to smart for that plus i didnt say this earlier but some of the later models of vision has the ability to time jump meaning he can send jonn back or go back himself and kill jonn as a baby but a regular vision vs regular mmh vision wins jonn has a weakness vision doesn't

4) I never said hawkeye was the beter archer just the most experienced (origin wise he was doing it since six and never stopped) been training in hand to hand combat and other weapons for a longer time the ollie did to he was sword fighting at six son on and so forth and everything from a pencil to his finger nails is potential ammo to shoot and kill

5) yes black widow is the better h2h combatant knowing all sorts military trained and trained by yet let me say again a man who was alive for almost 200yrs and knows pretty much every style of combat in the worldnow she been at this since she was little the experience and skill goes to Natasha canary only wins due to her sonic scream with out that widow will devastate her in the h2h combat field even if canary knows one of the deadliest forms of martial arts

6) i said this purely because wanda always had this power she can break it out at anytime but chose not to fact is sonner or later its gonna come down to who is the strongest that will be wanda the power to change the world with ease trumps zantana

7) and im not saying that wolverine is a efinte win i said this fight is a toss up simply cuz there is no way of telling which lobo this is his power fluctuates so often its not funny lobo is dc joke character like deadpool is but w/o being consistent

8) deadpool does beat ds deadpool is unorthodox crazy he will do things slade wouldnt even think of why wouldnt slade think of this simple slade is sane and has concern for his body and homany hits he takes deadpool does not deadpool is cursed with immortality thanks to thanos even before then he was virtually immortal due to his healing which is vastly superior to slade's its next to impossible to knock him out deadpool wins logic my friends work wonders

9)you must've forgot even without the gauntlet thanos power is upthere with skyfather gods and such fought odin and one beaten glactus etc. all of whom will whop darkseid

10) Ra's is a great fighter been around for a long time longer then redskull experince gives him the edge in a straight up fight i though you dc fanboys would be happy if i made this call

11) you are correct doomsday would comeback more durable but im saying for the first fight juggs wins neer said he wins every fight that would be hulk since hulk strength increases in a fight to the point to where its not gonna matter if your durable to the way i killed you last time this is a new levl of strength which is in away a diffent way of killing you

12) never brought up wwh for some fights wwh shoulda lost like he shoulda lost against sentry ut its his comic series so eh but he did take over all of hell and became king and saved all of heaven if i am corect and the christian god in comics although they are not talked about much has always been the most powerful of all the gods in comics ghost rider was originally a angel so yeah he can take Nekron and win its not gonna be a easy fight for either side

13)you absolutely correct its a toss up they are both highly skilled in h2h btw no need for sarcasm

@nightwing444 said:

@demonyusuke713: Have you ever posted on a battle thread before? Are you aware of the rules and regulations involved? Are you aware if the fact that unless stated otherwise, current or "most famous" versions of a character are used.(eg normal green hulk and post crisis superman ).are you aware that unless shown in canon , "potential" powers of a character are ignored? For eg a green lantern can imagine ANYTHING and as such "potentially" should beat every single character. Are you aware of what constitutes as a defeat or victory? Are you aware that unless stated otherwise a battle does not go on infinitely? Are you aware that trinkets likr Infinity Gauntlet are not to be used unless specifically mentioned? Are you aware that only feats seen in a published comiv issue are to be used and not something you cant back up like Widow winning because of her long training when Canary has better feats?

Most important of all, have you EVER read a comic book or did you just copy paste your answer from Wikipedia after watching "The Avengers" ?

and to answer your question yes i have and i kno im and yea i read comics although not a religiously as some of you do i got work school etc. but the potential is a major factor in every fight your not really using your head if you do not count that as well for instance there is no way to stop hulk unless you have the power of mater manipulation or warp reality as we know it other then that he can go on forever plus why are you messing with me this is something based on opinions first second there are other ppl who thought the same things as i did on some of these so why you pick me out huh all cuz i dnt agree with your dc fanboy ways

oh and i for got namor vs aquaman aquaman first doesnt use his telepathy much second namor have defenses for that dealinf with emma frost and the likes a pretty good one too their powers are very similar but namor is stronger then aquaman is out of water and in now aquamanis faster namors xfactor is that he can fly auaman cant death from above boom fight is done

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 juiceboks  Moderator

@demonyusuke713

2) MM is leagues above Vision in everything and even has powers Vision doesn't. There's absolutely no feasible way Vision can match up to him. Also..TP should work regardless of Vision being an android as it has in the past. Current Vision cant send people through time and even if he could that's out of character in a fight.

5) Black Canary was trained by Wildcat and Batman and has stalemated Lady Shiva. If anything she's the better h2h fighter.

7) Lobo's strength has more consistently shown to be on Superman's level than not. Even New 52 Lobo would be too much for current Wolverine.

8) Deadpool's erratic fighting styles hasn't always warranted him a victory against characters more skilled than him. Deathstroke outclasses Deadpool in every physical category except healing factor and that won't stop him from getting K.Oed. I mean look what happened when Moon Knight decided to get serious.

9) Thanos has never beaten Galactus with his own power. Ever.

10) Him having more experience doesn't equate to him being a better fighter. If that were the case then he wouldn't get consistently beaten by Batman and even Nightwing.

11) How do you figure Juggernaut is stronger than Doomsday? H/P was taking on Guardians and Imperiex drones.

12) Do you realize how powerful Nekron is? He dismissed the Spectre and decimated a White Lantern. Both those beings have universal level power which completely dwarfs GR's.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonyusuke713

2) MM is leagues above Vision in everything and even has powers Vision doesn't. There's absolutely no feasible way Vision can match up to him. Also..TP should work regardless of Vision being an android as it has in the past. Current Vision cant send people through time and even if he could that's out of character in a fight.

5) Black Canary was trained by Wildcat and Batman and has stalemated Lady Shiva. If anything she's the better h2h fighter.

7) Lobo's strength has more consistently shown to be on Superman's level than not. Even New 52 Lobo would be too much for current Wolverine.

8) Deadpool's erratic fighting styles hasn't always warranted him a victory against characters more skilled than him. Deathstroke outclasses Deadpool in every physical category except healing factor and that won't stop him from getting K.Oed. I mean look what happened when Moon Knight decided to get serious.

9) Thanos has never beaten Galactus with his own power. Ever.

10) Him having more experience doesn't equate to him being a better fighter. If that were the case then he wouldn't get consistently beaten by Batman and even Nightwing.

11) How do you figure Juggernaut is stronger than Doomsday? H/P was taking on Guardians and Imperiex drones.

12) Do you realize how powerful Nekron is? He dismissed the Spectre and decimated a White Lantern. Both those beings have universal level power which completely dwarfs GR's.

no mmh powers are not leagues above vision that is your personal opinion its not a fact so my statement stands

and widow stalemated cap even shown went toe to toe with logan she is one of the best martial artist in all of marvel the most dangerous woman she is more versatile then canary is that gives her over all edge being trained by the guy who knows all and learning other styles since you were a pre-teen pretty much trumps being trained as an adult

yea no doubt lobo is stronger but strength isnt every thing wolerine is far more skilled then lobo is and lobo strength and powers arent consistent

deadpools fighting style isnt one slade is used to dealing with most of every one slade has fought shown concern for their body in a fight using some type of strategy to protect them self from further harm and deadpool isnt a slouch in tactics he just uses them in his own way his healing factor keeps him from being koed easily he cant die even though slade is more skilled dp unorthodox methods gives him the fight

eh well fact is thanos is the avatar of death and has fought celestial beings w/o the gauntlet darkseid power is not skyfather level thanos can go toe to toe with em that being said thanos is the winner

well tbh those are batman and night wing comics any way probability of a villain beating a hero is slim especially with in that hero's own comic im sayin irl experience beats new blood skill plus from the comics i did read with red skull he isnt much of a fighter any way

i was saying a normal juggernaut can beat a normal doomsday given the range of juggs powers the first match he could win every other match after that is solely speculation the only for sure winner for each match against dooms day is hulk as i explained why

and ghost rider is powered by the christian god he was king of hell saved heaven took out loads of big names and its a given that Christianity is the stronger of the religions in comics although yes nekron has impressive feats hmm i guess we can leave this as a toss up but my choices are not based on comic life or anything jsut stats power and what will happen irl if these guys fought hulk holds more then enough power to beat the snot out of supermanif angry enough which will more then likely happen is supes throw him in space a black hole a sun it will just enrage him futher and we might see another wwh maybe even stronger

classic mmh and classic vision visioncan beat mmh curent vision vs current mmh vision can time jump or we can just call it a draw cuz both sides are gonna play it smart its not gonna be a slug fest and the chances of tp working on vision is slim (in actuallity i just call that bad writing a machine being tp'ed wtf

fact is this every marvel hero can win these fights some even curbstomp the opposition dc isnt as mighty as you all think and im not saying marvel is hell if its a slug fest yeah mmh can win if wolverine fights lobo head on slugs yeah lobo got it and so on but given a characters ability and power skill experience weakness some marvel characters will win some dc will fall and if you paid attention in the black canary vs widow i voted canary her sonic gives it to her it woulda been better if it was banshee and canary of black bolt

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@demonyusuke713

It's not my opinion. If you compare their feats Vision just doesn't match up in most categories. MM has affected machines with his TP before regardless of what your opinion is. He can do it to Vision. He wins very easily.

Black Widow was beaten handily by Bucky Barnes. She's a good fighter but there are plenty of fighters leagues above her in Marvel.

Deadpool just doesn't go swinging his swords willy nilly when he fights skilled opponents. Despite the fact that he can't die, he tries to avoid getting seriously injured in fights. Against an opponent who is faster, stronger, more skilled, and wielding better gear, he simply doesn't stand a chance. Him having an unorthodox fighting style doesn't give him an advantage here. Again..Moon Knight sliced him into submission when he found out he couldn't die and Deadpool couldn't do anything but beg for mercy. I see the same thing happening here.

Them being Batman comics doesn't make them any less reputable. If Ra's is consistently shown to be Batman and Nightwing's inferior regardless of his experience, then he's not that good of a fighter. Also in real life, experience doesn't always beat raw skill.

So you're trying to apply real life logic to comic book characters and debate with that? Why? That makes no sense.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By demonyusuke713

@juiceboks: vision took out the avenger single handily he is a huge threat to any one it doesnt mater if mmh strength feats and speed feats are better vison is a genius this fight isnt going to be a slug fest their powers are similar in power and what alowed vision to get affected by tp and drugs was his pusuit to be more human its a robot mental state as said origonal vision would whoop mmh since original was still oh i am a superior robot humanoid blah blah plus i applied it to rl so a tp wont work sothe fight would be a draw or vison will win due to mmh weakness fire

every hero has their down falls black widow got handled by bucky ok so what she is still more experienced and skilled then canary like bruce lee said im not afraid of the guy who practiced a thousand kicks one time but the guy who practed 1 kick 1000 times meaning i say that to say this natashe like hawkeye has been at it since she was young we are talking bout cute lil girl maybe 10-12 yrs old and never stopped traing even went on to learn more then just what wolverine taught her for years honing her skills with each style she has practiced more then one time mastering each one canary started as a woman winner in h2h widow over all due to super power canary (unless she is wearing ear plugs lol)

unorthodox style of fighting mess up alot of ppl fo example killerbee from naruto fighting style was unorthodox he was whooping sasuke all acrossthe board against kisame kisame was having trouble with it so add that to some one who is skilled and cant die you have a huge problem on your hands this isnt a fight to knock out but a fight to the death (cuz lets face it slade will kill wade for free) deadpool is a wild card his healing make it hard to ko jim and harder to kill he can and will beat deathstroke

actually them being batman comics has alot todo with it if your more experienced it goes w/o saying that person is more skilled experience=skill raw skill= raw potential which win fight against more skilled opponents due to some luck

and as why apply real life into it cuz if you dnt there is never going to be a winner only fanboys playing who got the bigger dick

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@habibxn said:

1 Superman vs Hulk (depends on what hulk)

4 Flash vs Quicksilver (mis match here Nova is faster than Quicksilver(

5 Green Lantern vs Iron Man (which green lantern and which armor is tony using)

7 Green Arrow vs Hawkeye (stalmate GA might have him beat here)

8 Aquaman vs Namor

9 Captain Marvel vs Thor

11 Lobo vs Wolverine (would have been closer if you put Deadpool here)

14 Catwoman vs Black Cat

15 Tigra vs Cheetah

16 Darkseid vs Thanos

18 Green Goblin vs Joker

21 Power Girl vs Ms Marvel (unless this is Binary Ms.Marvel or Captain Marvel (Carol) this is a huge stomp)

22 The Atom vs Ant Man

23 Hawkman vs Archangel

26 Cyborg vs War machine

28 Sandman vs Clayface

31 Sinestro vs Loki

32 Nekron vs Ghost Rider

33 Black Adam vs Ares

34 Bane vs Kraven

35 Bumble Bee vs Wasp

36 Brainiac vs Ultron (if he has his adamantium chasis he wins)

38 Dr Polaris vs Magneto

43 Red Robin vs Daredevil (mismatch Daredevil knocks bullets out of the air)

44 Killer Croc vs Lizard

48 Penguin vs Kingpin

49 Beast Boy vs Reptil

first of welcome to the vine some of these are huge mismatches for both teams but all in all good thread

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By gokuwarrior

@habibxn said:

1 Superman vs Hulk (depends on what hulk)

4 Flash vs Quicksilver (mis match here Nova is faster than Quicksilver(

5 Green Lantern vs Iron Man (which green lantern and which armor is tony using)

7 Green Arrow vs Hawkeye (stalmate GA might have him beat here)

8 Aquaman vs Namor

9 Captain Marvel vs Thor

11 Lobo vs Wolverine (would have been closer if you put Deadpool here)

14 Catwoman vs Black Cat

15 Tigra vs Cheetah

16 Darkseid vs Thanos

18 Green Goblin vs Joker

21 Power Girl vs Ms Marvel (unless this is Binary Ms.Marvel or Captain Marvel (Carol) this is a huge stomp)

22 The Atom vs Ant Man

23 Hawkman vs Archangel

26 Cyborg vs War machine

28 Sandman vs Clayface

31 Sinestro vs Loki

32 Nekron vs Ghost Rider

33 Black Adam vs Ares

34 Bane vs Kraven

35 Bumble Bee vs Wasp

36 Brainiac vs Ultron (if he has his adamantium chasis he wins)

38 Dr Polaris vs Magneto

43 Red Robin vs Daredevil (mismatch Daredevil knocks bullets out of the air)

44 Killer Croc vs Lizard

48 Penguin vs Kingpin

49 Beast Boy vs Reptil

first of welcome to the vine some of these are huge mismatches for both teams but all in all good thread

manhunter is above vision,he has better feats than vision,tigra has no chance against cheetah,cheetah is a light speeder and a thread to powerhouses like flash,wonder woman and superman,joker has no chance against green goblin,ms marvel and captain marvel have similar stats,only binary is considerable more powerful,powergirl would own carol as ms marvel or cap marvel,doctor dooms destroys lex luthor,captain atom's power level is higher than vulcan's.

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

1 Superman vs Hulk

4 Flash vs Quicksilver

7 Green Arrow vs Hawkeye

8 Aquaman vs Namor

9 Captain Marvel vs Thor

11 Lobo vs Wolverine

14 Catwoman vs Black Cat

15 Tigra vs Cheetah

16 Darkseid vs Thanos

18 Green Goblin vs Joker

22 The Atom vs Ant Man- IDK

23 Hawkman vs Archangel- IDK

25 Red Tornado vs Whirlwind- IDK

26 Cyborg vs War machine

27 Nightwing vs Winter Soldier- IDK

28 Sandman vs Clayface

31 Sinestro vs Loki

32 Nekron vs Ghost Rider- IDK

33 Black Adam vs Ares- IDK

34 Bane vs Kraven

35 Bumble Bee vs Wasp- IDK

36 Brainiac vs Ultron

38 Dr Polaris vs Magneto

39 Guardian vs Captain Canuck- IDK

40 Captain Boomerang vs Boomerang- IDK

41 Silver Banshee vs Banshee- IDK

42 Hawk Girl vs The Falcon- IDK

44 Killer Croc vs Lizard

46 Captain Atom vs Vulcan- IDK

47 Talia Al'Gul vs Elektra- IDK

48 Penguin vs Kingpin

49 Beast Boy vs Reptil

50 Black Manta vs Tiger Shark- IDK

Avatar image for thewhitelantern
TheWhiteLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: i think you pretty much nailed it

Habibxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Habibxn

@wolverine08: Wolverine have healing factor plus indestructable skull,Prof X stated that his death can only be possible by severing his head which can't be done because his neck bone is indestructable right.......,and also his skull can only be destroyed/Melted with Carbodium substance. Lobo though he have superior strenght , stamina , senses , Intelligence, and can't be dead because he has been forbided from entering heaven or Hell,he don't have wolverines vital weakness which is muramasa blade and carbodium . And also his head can still be severed and when wolverine does it (Though take some long bloody...... time) he can play football with Lobo's severed head as the ball and lobo will sadly tries to catch it... so eat your egregious match WOLVERINE08 (though you uses wolverines name as an username,i think you don't deserve to use it,cause you're underestimating him too much bro.)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@habibxn:

Lobo could still easily knock Wolverine. out. Either way you look at it, it's a mismatch.

Habibxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Habibxn

@wolverine08: see that's what i'm talking about, have you even read my earlier post yeat....?

Knocked out doesn't mean he's defeated yet,he can still go up and do a good fight,i mean wolverine get's knocked all the time by his enemies in the begining,that's what happened with all Super Heroes though sometimes they see no chance battling their enemies,later they'll always find a way out.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

We were "introduced" to these match-ups a decade ago.

Because 12 year olds read that f**king crossover and think Wolverine actually has a chance.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve:

Hahaha! Hey, I agree with the crossover. Wolverine is just too cool for Lobo. Lol.

Habibxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Habibxn

@pokeysteve: first of all that motherf#@king crossover is an officially comic created by the publishers of Marvel comics and DC Comics,though many believe it's because Wolverine has too many fans supporting him, which caused him able to kick lObO's Ass . But yeah..... though many lobo fanatics thinks wolverine won't stand a chance ,but they're wrong wolverine's living in an fictional universe and anything is possible to happen in it.