dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By dorukesin

@czarny_samael666 said:

"My Thor"? I had similar debates many times, I also don't know when I will be on CV, so You would only waste time wating for me - I am honest with You.

About Thor vs Superman - it always coming down to rules:

Pre-52:

Out of character: Superman wins due to nanosecond reaction speed.

In character: Thor wins, because Superman (as probably all speedsters) don't use it, if he uses his speed, he does it in fly-type attack, like Hyperion here did:

Superman doesn't have better energy projection durability than Surfer or whole planets (or planet-type beings, like Alter Ego), so Thor's attacks has potential to KO Superman. Both would hold back, both would use more and more power, but in the end Thor has better striking feats, energy projection, both types of durability and more powers, ergo he wins.

New 52:

Out of character: Superman has some reflex feats, Thor has confirmed microsecond reaction. Thor's lightning > Ocean Master's lightning, Superman goes down instantly.

In character: Thor starts with lightning almost every battle or he use it as a second power which will give him win, since current Superman went down to single lightning from OM.

reaction speed is works for Thor not Clark.Because Clark is faster and he can blitz him but Thor needs to ignore his attack so don't look Superman's reaction time

Lets look at their Speeds

Nu52 SUPERMAN

Speed of Light : earth to pluto = 320 minutes

Superman : pluto to earth = 1 minute

so he is 320x FTL

he can blitz him before he thought man

PRE52 SUPERMAN

No Caption Provided

Vega System(25 lightyears far away) to Earth in a minute.It gives him the majority to the Nu52 and Thor.

He can blitz them before everything starts

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@dorukesin:

1.That kind of reaction speed would be used only out of character and N-52 doesn''t have that good reation speed.

2.Flying speed =/= reaction speed. Thor flew light years in moments which makes him 30,000,000 FTL, considering that we're talking just about few light years:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111132409/3425615-untitled.jpg

By this logic, Thor would be 100,000 times faster than New Superman.

3.As above, with small difference that Superman would be 5-10 times faster than Thor. They still don't fight in that kind of speed.

Not to mention that Superman feat doesn't make sense, because there is no way he could hear anything from outter space.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By dorukesin

@czarny_samael666 said:

@dorukesin:

1.That kind of reaction speed would be used only out of character and N-52 doesn''t have that good reation speed.

2.Flying speed =/= reaction speed. Thor flew light years in moments which makes him 30,000,000 FTL, considering that we're talking just about few light years:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111132409/3425615-untitled.jpg

3.As above, with small difference that Superman would be 5-10 times faster than Thor. They still don't fight in that kind of speed.

Not to mention that Superman feat doesn't make sense, because there is no way he could hear anything from outter space.

we don't know how many light years he gone

it says only light years,it could be 1 or 1000000000000.But Superman have tangible feat.Vega System is 25 lightyears far away from earth.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@dorukesin:

we don't know how many light years he gone

it says only light years,it could be 1 or 1000000000000.But Superman have tangible feat.Vega System is 25 lightyears far away from earth.

And how many moments, so we assume "few". Doesn't matter, whatever You will put in category "moments" and years" difference will be the same.

And please, I could say the same abour Supe's nanosecond reaction speed... It is not working this way.

TheDarkPlague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: what about supes on mill? How do u know his power will not go beyond that?

It's arguable that thor doesn't even use magic in his attacks, but let's say he does, supes has put up a very good fights with both ba and captain marvel, who are both a lot more powerful than thor, thor is a god yes, but ba and cap are many gods in one. And supes in an alein with limitless power to the sun, it has been stated many times

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666: what about supes on mill? How do u know his power will not go beyond that?

It's arguable that thor doesn't even use magic in his attacks, but let's say he does, supes has put up a very good fights with both ba and captain marvel, who are both a lot more powerful than thor, thor is a god yes, but ba and cap are many gods in one. And supes in an alein with limitless power to the sun, it has been stated many times

Neither (BA/CM) is even close to Thor.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins, pretty easily. GL won't do anything in a battle where all the opponent has to do is separate him from his ring. Superman only works under a yellow sun, and runs in solar radiation, thus making it easy for Surfer to drain him (sure, Norrin is a pacifist. But if he truly becomes desperate, that option isn't completely out of the book). Warlock magic >> MM telepathy.

TheDarkPlague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TheDarkPlague

@czarny_samael666: yes they are, by a long way, either ba or cm would wreck thor, thor is the Asgard god of thunder, ba gets his power from 6 Egyptian gods,; Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton and Mehen.

Cap get his power from Greek gods (mostly gods):Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Zeus, Achilles, and Mercury. Either would wreck thor, do not underestimate adam and cap, they are extremely powerful.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where's @floopay when you need him?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666: yes they are, by a long way, either ba or cm would wreck thor, thor is the Asgard god of thunder, ba gets his power from 6 Egyptian gods,; Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton and Mehen.

Cap get his power from Greek gods (mostly gods):Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Zeus, Achilles, and Mercury. Either would wreck thor, do not underestimate adam and cap, they are extremely powerful.

And Marvel Ares is nothing to Thor. It is not working in this way, we have to compare their feats and Thor has greater than either: Cap or BA.

TheDarkPlague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: dc ares is more powerful than marvel ares hands down, he has been beaten by Wonder Woman but I reckon that was a bit of PIS in my opinion. BA is ruthless and has a zero regard for human life with an outstanding amount of power, a few shazams so would be more too kill thor.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't Quasar take both Superman and Green Lantern out of the picture? I mean, one is a Solar Battery, and the other creates, but can't absorb, energy, and his power is completely reliant on a device that needs to be recharged. As far as I can tell, Quasar's cosmic awareness could end this for them. Then we have Captain Atom dealing with all that energy absorption as well. Quasar has been known, and is notorious for, for absorbing energy from his opponents and redirecting it at others, or just using that energy to strengthen his own constructs.

Then we have Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock, and Genis-Vell against Captain Marvel, Captain Atom, and Martian Manhunter.

The big thing I see them having to deal with is Manhunter's telepathy. Quasar can deal with that, and I know Thor and Silver Surfer are resistant. However, I don't know much about Genis-Vell or Adam Warlock, those are @killemall's characters.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for worlds_only_dc_fan
Worlds_only_DC_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: GL can absorb energy other than from his battery, but it does not charge his ring.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: dc ares is more powerful than marvel ares hands down, he has been beaten by Wonder Woman but I reckon that was a bit of PIS in my opinion. BA is ruthless and has a zero regard for human life with an outstanding amount of power, a few shazams so would be more too kill thor.

That wasn't the point. You can't just say that base on source of power one character is stronger than the other. Phylla Vell and Wendell were both using Quantum Bands, but Wendell is level above her.

All heralds uses Power Cosmic, but Surfer and Morg are level above Air-Walker or Nova.

Point is, that Thor has better feats than Black Adam.

TheDarkPlague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

Let's look at durability feats: black adam: withstanding a million nuculeor warheads

Superman: easily surviving supernovas to the face

Thor: being inside the core of the sun.

Let's look at strength

Black adam: not much actually, but has beaten superman in the past who...

Superman:unlimited power to the sun, but at normal level has lifted a few sextillion tons.

Thor: Not really that strong, most of his feats go to his hammer, I'd say he's a little strong than ba but only a little

Speed:

Black adam: can keep up with jay Garrick flash and has been known to have incredible reaction

speeds.

Superman: again, unlimited power to the sun but at normal level has been known to run close to run speeds of Wally west (flash) and his flight speed are believed to be faster than Wally,

Thor: unknown seeing as his power is based on his asgardion thunder and that power is not of this world so it is really unkown. However it can't be close to Wally.

In conclusion (ba is also alot smarter than thor btw) black adam is just to much for thor , the most thors done has beaten the hulk to a stalemate and that has been done with superman millions of times one superman wins

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By czarny_samael666

@thedarkplague:

1.When BA took that kind of explosion? Still not better than what Surfer did and he taken out by Thor's magical lightnings.

Conclusion: Thor >>> BA.

2.When Superman took supernova and wasn't KOd? Also - Surfer can summon 1/5 of stars energy and isn't hurt there. Yet, Thor KOd him.

Conclusion: Thor would KO superman.

Thor > Superman >>>> Adam even if You will prove Your word.

3.When Black Adam took down Superman? When Superman shown planet level strength?

To this moment, Adam didn't beat Supe, who is only moon level at best and Thor is planet level. I may be boring, but here are scans proving my point (copy of my other post):

Thor is planet level when it comes to strength:

As You know he overmuscled Midgard Serpent in this comic:

No Caption Provided

while Serpent was literally crushing the globe (look on narrator's words).

He also was going to push planet out of its orbit with mere strength contest with Hercules:

No Caption Provided

Thor also won with people who are planet level in strength and striking feats (I would leave alone his fights with Herc, since we have their strength contest above). He won with Gladiator, Silver Surfer, PG Drax, Beta Ray Bill and had tie with PG Drax.

Here is prove that Gladiator has planet level strength:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Here that Classic Drax was and that PG Drax can one-shot planet buster (who busted planet in the sam issue and didn't took any damage from it, this planet buster is Champsion w/ cosmic bracelets, from down of page to up of it):

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(right to left:)

No Caption Provided

Here is Thor vs PG Drax (tie):

Beta Ray Bill destroying planet in his fight with Stardust (right to left):

And surviving explosion of it in other fight with Stardust (right to left):

Bloodlusted Thor winning with Bill (+ destroying huge planetoid as a side effect, right to left):

Bloodlusted Surfer vs Morg, where they are boosting their strength by energy and destroying a planet by a side effect of thier strength contest (only Morg was KOd after that, right to left):

In next PM I will continue and post wins with PG Drax, Gladiator and Surfer.

Killing Durok with godblast:

No Caption Provided

KOing Hulk with one lightning:

No Caption Provided

KO to Surfer (rest of battle later):

No Caption Provided

+KO to Alter-Ego, Super Skrull, Prime and creating a threa by sex with other storm godess (left to right, then right to left from 5th to 3rd):

Anti-Force blast charged with storm reach planet level power:

No Caption Provided

Thor winning with Gladiator (right to left):

Thor vs Mind Gem Moondragon, Maxam and PG Drax (right to left):

Based on above: Thor >> Superman >> Adam

4.black Adam get speedblitzed by Garrick, while Thor has clear microsecond reaction speed. Thor >>> Adam

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By dum529001

@thedarkplague:

1.When BA took that kind of explosion? Still not better than what Surfer did and he taken out by Thor's magical lightnings.

Conclusion: Thor >>> BA.

2.When Superman took supernova and wasn't KOd? Also - Surfer can summon 1/5 of stars energy and isn't hurt there. Yet, Thor KOd him.

Conclusion: Thor would KO superman.

Thor > Superman >>>> Adam even if You will prove Your word.

3.When Black Adam took down Superman? When Superman shown planet level strength?

To this moment, Adam didn't beat Supe, who is only moon level at best and Thor is planet level. I may be boring, but here are scans proving my point (copy of my other post):

Thor is planet level when it comes to strength:

As You know he overmuscled Midgard Serpent in this comic:

No Caption Provided

while Serpent was literally crushing the globe (look on narrator's words).

He also was going to push planet out of its orbit with mere strength contest with Hercules:

No Caption Provided

Thor also won with people who are planet level in strength and striking feats (I would leave alone his fights with Herc, since we have their strength contest above). He won with Gladiator, Silver Surfer, PG Drax, Beta Ray Bill and had tie with PG Drax.

Here is prove that Gladiator has planet level strength:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Here that Classic Drax was and that PG Drax can one-shot planet buster (who busted planet in the sam issue and didn't took any damage from it, this planet buster is Champsion w/ cosmic bracelets, from down of page to up of it):

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(right to left:)

No Caption Provided

Here is Thor vs PG Drax (tie):

Beta Ray Bill destroying planet in his fight with Stardust (right to left):

And surviving explosion of it in other fight with Stardust (right to left):

Bloodlusted Thor winning with Bill (+ destroying huge planetoid as a side effect, right to left):

Bloodlusted Surfer vs Morg, where they are boosting their strength by energy and destroying a planet by a side effect of thier strength contest (only Morg was KOd after that, right to left):

In next PM I will continue and post wins with PG Drax, Gladiator and Surfer.

Killing Durok with godblast:

No Caption Provided

KOing Hulk with one lightning:

No Caption Provided

KO to Surfer (rest of battle later):

No Caption Provided

+KO to Alter-Ego, Super Skrull, Prime and creating a threa by sex with other storm godess (left to right, then right to left from 5th to 3rd):

Anti-Force blast charged with storm reach planet level power:

No Caption Provided

Thor winning with Gladiator (right to left):

Thor vs Mind Gem Moondragon, Maxam and PG Drax (right to left):

Based on above: Thor >> Superman >> Adam

4.black Adam get speedblitzed by Garrick, while Thor has clear microsecond reaction speed. Thor >>> Adam

Most powerful powerhouses.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CORRECT.

@dorukesin said:

@goddamnironman said:

which version of Superman? If it's SA supes, thn I would lean toward DC

And kindly reply to my threads http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/beat-my-character/741088/#14

are you kidding right ?

SA Supes can beat the sh*t out of both of these teams less than a Planck Time

anyway,

• Quasar vs Green Lantern = Lantern
  • Thor vs Superman = Supes
  • Genis-Vell vs Captain Atom = Atom
  • Silver Surfer vs Martian Manhunter = Stalemate
  • Adam Warlock vs Captain Marvel = Billy

Quasar against pretty much any Lantern - stomp in favor of Quasar, because of drainning.

In character - Thor wins with Superman due to better striking feats and energy projection.

GV vs Atom - depends on versions.

Surfer wins with Martian because his power comes from Astral Plane.

Adam stomps every normal version of all people here, either by Soul Gem or by high level magic that allows him to fly into stars and survive supernovas without problem. Magus who had the same power level as Adam (just conscoiusness of Magus took contorl due to plot) was teleporting dozen of planets and make them explode.

Nova Prime was warned by Worldmind that Magus is on a whole different level. Even Cosmic Cube blast didn't kille him.

@thedarkplague said:

Quasar vs Green Lantern = Lantern

Thor vs Superman = Superman

Genis-Vell vs Captain Atom = Atom

Silver Surfer vs Martian Manhunter = Surfer

Adam Warlock vs Captain Marvel = Captain

Look above...

@dondave said:

It depends on the version of Genis-Vell and Adam Warlock

Either Warlock is too much for the team 2 (as much as most people from team 1)

TheDarkPlague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

czarny_samael666:

1.Thor's (presumably magical) powers are on the levels of hulk mainly, but marvel writers seem to dramatically change his powers, I understand odin force, but I am unable to understand how he defeated silver surfer without it. So please show me scams of that.

2. Superman was shown to survive 10,000 supernova to the face...

3. Captain marvel has shown to be almost as powerful as supes, and ba and cm have very similar powers apart from ba is Egyptian and cm is Greek. And i think 1000000 nucular warheads is on planetary level, and being able to compete with a guy that can survive 10000 supernovas. Also supermans strength is still limitless to the sun, only 15 mins in the sun made him able to easily able to push planets about.

4. Ba was shown to keep up with Garrick, and thor as you said does have mile second reaction speed, but Wally has been shown to disarm weaponry within a parosecond and superman was able to run close to speeds of Wally, also superman has genius level intellect and ba prober lay does 2

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

czarny_samael666:

1.Thor's (presumably magical) powers are on the levels of hulk mainly, but marvel writers seem to dramatically change his powers, I understand odin force, but I am unable to understand how he defeated silver surfer without it. So please show me scams of that.

2. Superman was shown to survive 10,000 supernova to the face...

3. Captain marvel has shown to be almost as powerful as supes, and ba and cm have very similar powers apart from ba is Egyptian and cm is Greek. And i think 1000000 nucular warheads is on planetary level, and being able to compete with a guy that can survive 10000 supernovas. Also supermans strength is still limitless to the sun, only 15 mins in the sun made him able to easily able to push planets about.

4. Ba was shown to keep up with Garrick, and thor as you said does have mile second reaction speed, but Wally has been shown to disarm weaponry within a parosecond and superman was able to run close to speeds of Wally, also superman has genius level intellect and ba prober lay does 2

1.I already have. Look to the spoiler in my post before that, there are Thor's feats putting him that high.

And as all heroes - Thor holds back. That is how it is, we won't change it. Thor is always holding back against people he know, like Hulk, Thing or Iron Man, but You wouldn't say that Stark is actually on his level, would You? There is a fight in which magically controlled Thing is fighting with Thor and Sif in the same time. And there is story where Thor is controlled by Loki...

That is the difference between normal Thor and Thor that isn't holding back.

2.I belive I know about which thing You're talking about and Superman was able to fly faster than them and not being hit there. Please, post the scan and name of the comic.

3.I don't, but it would be good if You would tell me, when has it happen. I also don't recall Superman easily pushing any planets.

4.Not mili, but microsecond reaction. And BA didn't keep up with him. Garrick speedblitzed him, pushing him whole time - notice, that Adam wasn't even able to stay in his position even for a moment. Also, do You remember what Adam did there? He needed thunderclap, because he COULDN'T hit Flash.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel wins. End