The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@sifsclub said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder:uh, no. "
Then explain to me how Team Marvel "easily destroys".
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Thor's hammmer

provided it's OF thor he's the most powerful player here but not enough to make up for the fact that almost everyone on team DC is higher than almost everyone else on team marvel since Nova,black bolt,hulk,ghost rider, juggernaut make very little difference and Thor surfer and beta ray bill would get overwelmed fast  

if it was rune lord thor they would win  

(don't reply to my post you aren't changing my mind if you try it, your just annoying me this is my opininon)
Danilo018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Danilo018

I now see that this is actually an Odin-Force Thor. Well I must ask you guys something ? Are you crazy ? I mean seriusly this fanboying sh.. is goig of the scale !!! OdinForce Thor is > to Odin. Thor is soloing this rather easily this is so much of the spite threads that it needs to be locked immediatelly .
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By angryvigilante

Marvel team ftw

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Danilo018 said:
"I now see that this is actually an Odin-Force Thor. Well I must ask you guys something ? Are you crazy ? I mean seriusly this fanboying sh.. is goig of the scale !!! OdinForce Thor is > to Odin. Thor is soloing this rather easily this is so much of the spite threads that it needs to be locked immediatelly . "
Really? So what has Odinforce Thor done that suggests he's > Odin? He rarely utilizes the OF to begin with and doesn't have FTL reaction time. Now let me ask you this: How does Thor cope with going up against a half-dozen opponents who are vastly stronger and faster than him?
Danilo018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Danilo018
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Danilo018 said:
"I now see that this is actually an Odin-Force Thor. Well I must ask you guys something ? Are you crazy ? I mean seriusly this fanboying sh.. is goig of the scale !!! OdinForce Thor is > to Odin. Thor is soloing this rather easily this is so much of the spite threads that it needs to be locked immediatelly . "
Really? So what has Odinforce Thor done that suggests he's > Odin? He rarely utilizes the OF to begin with and doesn't have FTL reaction time. Now let me ask you this: How does Thor cope with going up against a half-dozen opponents who are vastly stronger and faster than him? "

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t443095.html - Odin respect thread  

Make sure you check all the pages. You seem like a big fan of Thor. And yet you it appears like you hate that character or don't know anything about him. What irony.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Danilo018 said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Danilo018 said:
Really? So what has Odinforce Thor done that suggests he's > Odin? He rarely utilizes the OF to begin with and doesn't have FTL reaction time. Now let me ask you this: How does Thor cope with going up against a half-dozen opponents who are vastly stronger and faster than him? "

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t443095.html - Odin respect thread   Make sure you check all the pages. You seem like a big fan of Thor. And yet you it appears like you hate that character or don't know anything about him. What irony. "
I ask for proof regarding how OF Thor > Odin and you just throw me a Odin KMC respect thread. Thor has always been my favorite character, but I will never show any kind of bias towards him in these forums.
Avatar image for swingsettragedy
SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By SwingsetTragedy

I think the only reason they put OF Thor is B/c they wanted to hopefully have a Chance.....JUgghead and Silver Surfer aren't enough to take on the whole team  PERIOD (no matter what Abilities apply ).....So in this Case no one on the Marvel Team can Solo......They would need very good Team work like the X-men to pull of f a Win and Unless this is the Normal Avengers Hulk I don't really think Team work will  work that well He'll probably just go on a  Rampage 

fireknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By fireknight

In space dc 
land marvel
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MisterGuyMan

Juggs, Thor, SS and Ghost Rider translates into a Marvel win.

There's no BFR so Juggs will just keep pounding away forever.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Danilo018 said:
" I now see that this is actually an Odin-Force Thor. Well I must ask you guys something ? Are you crazy ? I mean seriusly this fanboying sh.. is goig of the scale !!! OdinForce Thor is > to Odin. Thor is soloing this rather easily this is so much of the spite threads that it needs to be locked immediatelly . "
RKT is more powerful than Odin. That's the only incarnation of Thor who can hold that claim.