#1 Edited by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers,X-Men Team up with The Jedi,Sith,The Glactic Empire,Yuuzan Vong,The Mandalorians,The Rebels,Separatist Droid Army from all eras.The Justice League team up with the Enterprise,Federation,The Borgs,Species 8472,Klingons,Dominion,Romulan,The Voth,Ocompa,The Dwoud from all eras.The Empire and The Enterprice have all battle ships from all Eras. Both using the Movie's,Comics,Books and TV Series, -No prep,Everything is set. -Fight till death. -All are at full strength -Battle Take Place on Cyberton and Space Who will win!!!

#2 Posted by Fetts (4489 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel and Star Wars. Especially when they have powerhouses like Pheonix, Professor X, X-Man, Colossonaut, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Darth Sidious (assuming we're talking about theses are EU versions here), Luke Skywalker, Darth Revan, etc. To be honest I almost want to say this is a stomp seeing how the current JLA don't have that many feats. 

#3 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

OP needs to be more specific. Who's on the teams?

#4 Edited by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

OP needs to be more specific. Who's on the teams?

Marvel and star wars vs dc star trek.Those are the teams

The Avengers and X-Men Team up with The Jedi and Sith and The Empire from all eras.The Justice League team up with the enterprise,The Borgs,Species 8472,Klingons from all eras

#5 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: I understand that. But are you talking about the entire roster of the teams? Including characters like Scarlet Witch, Spectre, Phantom Stranger, etc. would not go too well.

#6 Posted by JediWaffles (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Not only that, but the Star Wars characters outclass the Star Trek ones by quite a bit too.

#7 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: I understand that. But are you talking about the entire roster of the teams? Including characters like Scarlet Witch, Spectre, Phantom Stranger, etc. would not go too well.

both teams have all characters from all eras of their team

#8 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

star trek just makes some S#@% up and shoots it out the deflector dish thus saving their mary suetopia.

#9 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

star wars will stomp on star trek, adn fast, all they need to do is get one jedi/sith on each star trek ship and they can take the ships down themselves. Avengers take phoenix colossanaut prof x and the rest of the jedi to fight the jla. The rest of the xmen go mop of the klingons, Death Star pwns evrything.

p.s. if xmen get magneto this fight will take minutes...

#10 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh to Star Wars! Star Trek has the Q continuum.

#11 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrEgonSpengler: star wars has lightsabers the force darth vader and yoda meh to star trek..

#12 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Fact is however that if the Star Trek and Star Wars universes fought, based on the species we know exist, Trek WINS based on the Q!

#13 Edited by ShootingNova (18277 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus and his heralds, Uatu, Odin, Thor, Zeus, Sentry, DE Sidious, NJO Luke, Sith Emperor, Exar Kun, The Ones, Abeloth are all that are needed to wipe the floor with both the DC and the Star trek universes instantly.@DrEgonSpengler said:

Fact is however that if the Star Trek and Star Wars universes fought, based on the species we know exist, Trek WINS based on the Q!

Umm... no. NJO Luke can create a black hole, DE Sidious can create Force Storms, Sith Emperor drains everyone else to unleash a massive, galaxy-wide (probably even larger) ritual that makes the Star Trek guys die in two seconds.

#14 Posted by Strider92 (16729 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel and Star Wars got this.

#15 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShootingNova said: 

Umm... no. NJO Luke can create a black hole

No he can't.

And....

Sith Emperor drains everyone else to unleash a massive, galaxy-wide (probably even larger) ritual

No he can't.
#16 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Again I will say that The Q continuum can beat the Star Wars Universe by themelves. No Characters or species on Star Wars comes close to the power of even one Q let alone the entire race. Remember Q have power over life and death, can create alternate realities, can manipulate time, and can controll a humans will. Q also stated he had universal power, and is generally concidered omnipotent within the Star Trek Universe.

#17 Posted by vincenoire (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel & star wars. hands down. If proferssor x can control 1 borg he can control them all. And yodo. Need i say more.

#18 Edited by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrEgonSpengler: im preety sure the jedi if they pooled their power could have omnipotence, and add the sith we get to ridiculous power levels. Plus in the NE Darth Caedus and Luke and Ben Skywalker (luke's son not obi wan)could probs take out the entire star trek universe apart from the K and then the rest of the sith and jedi could tkae them. Not sure how much star wars you know, but there is a Darth Bane Series where they have armies made up exclusively of Sith and Jedi and they are super powerful.

@Silver2467: ngl, i could believe Luke could do that. He is insanely powerful.

#19 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Thunderer said:

@DrEgonSpengler: im preety sure the jedi if they pooled their power could have omnipotence, and add the sith we get to ridiculous power levels. Plus in the NE Darth Caedus and Luke and Ben Skywalker (luke's son not obi wan)could probs take out the entire star trek universe apart from the K and then the rest of the sith and jedi could tkae them. Not sure how much star wars you know, but there is a Darth Bane Series where they have armies made up exclusively of Sith and Jedi and they are super powerful.

@Silver2467: ngl, i could believe Luke could do that. He is insanely powerful.

...Please......stop posting...
#20 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Silver2467: why?

#21 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (548 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought that only the Star Wars movies were concidered canon? What source material are you quoting from, The Thunderer?

#22 Posted by SirMethos (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

"both teams have all characters from all eras of their team."

Team DC/Star Trek wins.

Phantom Stranger, 2 different versions of Dr. Strange, Captain Atom, L-Ron(in Despero's body), and several different versions of Flash.

Not to mention the entire Q continuum, the entire Borg race, and Species 8472.

Even a single Flash, can take out all of the people from the Marvel/SW team that are on the planet(including various Jedi and Sith).

The Qs and the Borg are easily capable of taking whatever forces are left in space.

#23 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrEgonSpengler: Books..

Darth Bane: Rule of Two

Star Wars: New Jedi Order (A series)

These books, you can search they are legit..

#24 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrEgonSpengler: he is using the EU comic books, which are allowed

also, I though the Q were only considered near omnipotent to the tech inferior species of the Star Trek universe? but they really weren't that omnipotent, just bit of reality warpers?

#25 Posted by CaptainUseless (730 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything can be turned into a black hole, if it is compressed enough. So a strong force user could compress something so much that it becomes so dense that it's gravitational pull becomes incredibly strong (therefore making a black hole).  

#26 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: we havent factored in the sheer number of armada's that SW has plus Death Stars, Star Destroyers, yuuzhan Vong armies, 3-4 generations of jedi, and millions of clones and trillions of droids.

#27 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaptainUseless said:

Anything can be turned into a black hole, if it is compressed enough. So a strong force user could compress something so much that it becomes so dense that it's gravitational pull becomes incredibly strong (therefore making a black hole).

wow awesome. nice info

#28 Posted by vincenoire (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I did forget early the ST has the Q contiume but im still going for sw. And as for @SirMethos said:

Team DC/Star Trek wins.

Phantom Stranger, 2 different versions of Dr. Strange, Captain Atom, L-Ron(in Despero's body), and several different versions of Flash.

Even a single Flash, can take out all of the people from the Marvel/SW team that are on the planet(including various Jedi and Sith).

The Qs and the Borg are easily capable of taking whatever forces are left in space.

that noncence. Some rarer force powers include, force speed, force friction, and force gravity, that would stop the flash no prop, and basicly makes the jedi as powerful as the Q. I already explained how the borg would be deffeted my professor X and wolverine, thor and hulk can take out the rest.

#29 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey solos.

#30 Posted by SirMethos (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

@vincenoire: How, exactly, are any of the Jedi/Sith, going to do anything to stop Flash, when he is fast enough to knock them unconscious before they have a chance to do anything, let alone use their powers?

There is absolutely nothing that indicates, that the Jedi/Sith have reflexes even remotely fast enough for that.

Though if you have some obscure case that directly shows a Jedi/Sith with at least Nanosecond reflexes, then I'd be willing to concede on that one.

That said, nothing from the Jedi/Sith(even in EU), has been shown that puts them even close to being equal to Q, let alone someone like Dr. Fate, the Phantom Stranger, or Captain Atom.

#31 Posted by DTFB (191 posts) - - Show Bio

im new an so far of what i have read alot of people must of forgot about DC's powerhousesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

#32 Edited by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah The Avnegers and X-Men Team And Thanos teaming with Naga Sadow,Ludo Kreesh,Marka Ragnos,Darth Nihilus,Darth Sidious,Darth Sion,Darth Raven,Darth Maul,Luke Skywalker,Yoda,Mace Windu,Obi Wan Kenobi etc...their going to have a hard time.

#33 Edited by Kadj (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemates at The Presence and TOAA but out side them just Celestial wise I think Marvel has the advantage and below that (Since Celestial fights are just stupid IMO) I would give it to DC they got too many hard hitters I think.

SW vs ST: Star Trek would win because of Q continuum with out them it would be close but I think Star Wars would take it because of the high end force users.

But overall I'm going to give this to DC/Star Trek (Not Including Celestials)

#34 Posted by Namtomex (102 posts) - - Show Bio

this is ridiculous. every x man plus the avengers plus all the star wars ppl? vs a bunch of old guys? this is how it goes down: death star blows up the star trek ship, there goes star trek. captain kirk is now sucking the devil's d*** in hell, where he belongs. the jla is just destroyed by the x men and avengers. professor x melts supermans brain while wolverine uses his adamantium, which is stronger than steel, to slice off each limb of supermans one by one, and then his head. aquaman isnt even a superhero, hes as much of a superhero as spongebob. squirrel girl kills him. the rest of them are stormed by jedi and x men and psychopathic murderers and storm troopers and avengers and hulk and they kill the entire jla. this battle is so one sided, its unfair

#35 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

PROTEGE SOLOS

#36 Posted by Jedi Wolverine (176 posts) - - Show Bio

If it is as literally stated in the OP then 99% of the teams are insignificant

It comes down to the Q from StarTrek vs The Beyonder - probably who has the most reality warping feats, im inclined to go with The Beyonder - hence a win for Marvel/StarWars.

All the borg/jedi/avengers/sith/speedsters wont matter one bit if they are simply erased from existence with powers possessed by the two listed above straight of the bat.......

#37 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Jedi Wolverine would it be better if i took Q continuum,Galactus,Beyonder and Death

#38 Posted by Jedi Wolverine (176 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: Your OP - your rules - however with battles such as these there seems to be no need for any pawns when the 'big guns' can do everything on their own.

Maybe try and edit the OP and go from there..... you need to be quite specific regarding prep/where the battle takes place and knowledge on opposing teams though - all the best!!

#39 Posted by Vampire_Batman (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Star Trek can take this. Their tech is vastly superior. They have teleportation, matter replication, cloaking device, deflector shields, solid holograms etc..

#40 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

Team DC/Star Trek wins.

In search of how he'll take out these people when Jean Grey can make him not exist.

#41 Posted by ShootingNova (18277 posts) - - Show Bio

@Silver2467 said:

@ShootingNova said:

Umm... no. NJO Luke can create a black hole

No he can't.

And....

Sith Emperor drains everyone else to unleash a massive, galaxy-wide (probably even larger) ritual

No he can't.

Well, he can control one briefly.

Yes, he can, play SW:TOR JK Class, he requires lots of simultaneous deaths (i.e. genocide on an entire world) to initiate the ritual, which can destroy all life in the galaxy. Once initiated it is uninterruptable.

#42 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShootingNova said: 

Well, he can control one briefly.

Moving a singularity by telekinetic influence is not nearly the same as creating one. 

Yes, he can, play SW:TOR JK Class, he requires lots of simultaneous deaths (i.e. genocide on an entire world) to initiate the ritual, which can destroy all life in the galaxy. Once initiated it is uninterruptable.

Let me know when he actually does this, and please explain why this will even matter in a battle thread if he has to amplify his powers with the deaths of billions just to enact a time-consuming ritual he can't do on his own.
#43 Edited by ShootingNova (18277 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrEgonSpengler said:

Again I will say that The Q continuum can beat the Star Wars Universe by themelves. No Characters or species on Star Wars comes close to the power of even one Q let alone the entire race. Remember Q have power over life and death, can create alternate realities, can manipulate time, and can controll a humans will. Q also stated he had universal power, and is generally concidered omnipotent within the Star Trek Universe.

No, they do not. Yes, many come close:

The Ones of Mortis are so powerful that their fighting has the potential ability to rip apart the fabric of the universe.

The Celestials have harnessed the Force to create objects/buildings in space with it.

Darth Sidious has created Force Storms/Wormholes that rip through time/space continuum, can destroy fleets, ravage the surface of planets and destroy all life. Sidious and Nihilus have drained a entire world of life, leaving nothing but a hollow, echo and wound in the Force/Dark Side Nexus. Sidious' presence made Galen Marek and Luke Skywalker feel so utterly helpless that the latter even joined him. Sidious' lightning literally bent Windu's blade.

Luke Skywalker has scared away Darth Caedus (a very powerful Sith Lord) by conjuring an illusory fleet. Luke has frozen everything in a room, (water frozen in the air and so on), and has been capable of killing a Yuuzhan Vong instantly with his Electric Judgement, piloted the Millennium Falcon through the Force, and knocked over AT-ATs (the big ones in ep 5) with a single push. When Luke and Sidious were duelling, they were moving so fast that even Leia couldn't see them at all; she could only sense Light and Darkness battling. Sidious has also moved so fast during his duel with Windu that Anakin couldn't even see him.

The Sith Emperor has used a ritual to drain the life of an entire planet, and gain immortality simultaneously. The same Sith Emperor can grant immortality to another with a ritual.

Darth Plagueis has manipulated midi-chlorians to create life, and he tried to create an "ultimate Sith/Darksider" but the Force disagreed with what he tried to create and made the opposite; the Chosen One.

Darth Rivan used the Darkstaff to create a Force Storm that teleported him through time to several centuries later.

Darth Sion is immortal, and he regenerates from all wounds inflicted nearly instantly, and in worlds strong in the Dark Side, he is utterly invincible.

Naga Sadow destroyed a star, and has placed himself in stasis so he would remain in that same position for six centuries, until he was awakened by Freedon Nadd. Tulak Hord has telekinetically pulled down a ship the size of the Endar Spire down from the sky, and placed Khem Val in stasis so that he would remain there millennia later.

Kreia has drained the Jedi High Council, entered a hibernation trance so that she would appear dead, and has used Force Cloak to the extent that she cannot be seen, heard, sensed, even by Jedi Masters and Sith Lords. When she whispered in this state, she made Mical think he was hearing voices. She was able to cloak herself so that she appeared to Mical, but her presence, identity and the likes were completely erased from his mind, and his mind was clouded to the extent he took no notice of her presence or identity. Kreia could telepathically communicate across the galaxy, and can use the Force to see events thousands of years into the future. She can use the Force to telekinetically lift three lightsabers and make them float and fight as though they had their own will.

Grand Master Satele Shan has effortlessly crushed hex droids (one of the most powerful types of droids) with a mere gesture, even though Eldon Ax, in her rage, was unable to do so, and Satele has also mastered Battle Meditation, can freeze said hex droids with a glance at them, even if they are in mid-air or in the middle of an action, has shattered a blast door at point-blank range with a Force Wave, and has used that to destroy a cliff and bury Darth Malgus underneath, has destroyed four Harrower Class Dreadnaughts instantaneously and simultaneously, and has shatterpoint. Satele has moved so quickly and silently that Eldon Ax couldn't even detect/keep up with her.

Plus lots more.

Dr. Strange has absorbed enough energy to subconsciously destroyed numerous galaxies surrounding the one he lived in, has restored universes, stopped and reversed time, can communicate via telepathy while paralyzed, sealed black holes, and so on. He can destroy Shuma-Gorath, turn people into crates, and generate and manipulate pixies with Black Magic.

Galactus can create new life, revive the dead, and a lot more that I can't be bothered to say. Uatu can alter his appearance, has vast psionic and telepathic powers, etc.

Zeus has created a new Olympus with his own power, has owned Thor, etc. Odin has created and destroyed galaxies in a blink of an eye, can teleport others to and fro from Asgard instantly, and can cast lightning bolts so powerful they incinerate others.

The Sentry can fly at almost light-speed, has immense strength, awareness and other physical attributes, and can rip Ares apart.

And I'm too tired to list everything else.

#44 Posted by ShootingNova (18277 posts) - - Show Bio

@Silver2467: I know, I corrected myself. And the Sith Emperor can, the only reason why he failed was because there were not enough simultaneous deaths, but Sidious' force storm or something else can destroy enough lives simultaneously.

#45 Edited by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShootingNova  said: 

@Silver2467: I know, I corrected myself. And the Sith Emperor can, the only reason why he failed was because there were not enough simultaneous deaths, but Sidious' force storm or something else can destroy enough lives simultaneously.

Why does that even matter? It took days to weeks for Vitiate to Drain Nathema only. You expect him to simply  instantaneously  siphon the energies of the entire galaxy all at once? This is done through a ritual for a reason: It requires an immense amount of outside aid, preparation, and time. This is not very useful or applicable in a fight.  

@ShootingNova  said: 

No, they do not. Yes, many come close:

The Ones of Mortis are so powerful that their fighting has the potential ability to rip apart the fabric of the universe.

The Celestials have harnessed the Force to create objects/buildings in space with it.

Darth Sidious has created Force Storms/Wormholes that rip through time/space continuum, can destroy fleets, ravage the surface of planets and destroy all life. Sidious and Nihilus have drained a entire world of life, leaving nothing but a hollow, echo and wound in the Force/Dark Side Nexus. Sidious' presence made Galen Marek and Luke Skywalker feel so utterly helpless that the latter even joined him.

Luke Skywalker has scared away Darth Caedus (a very powerful Sith Lord) by conjuring an illusory fleet. Luke has frozen everything in a room, (water frozen in the air and so on), and has been capable of killing a Yuuzhan Vong instantly with his Electric Judgement, piloted the Millennium Falcon through the Force, and knocked over AT-ATs (the big ones in ep 5) with a single push.

The Sith Emperor has used a ritual to drain the life of an entire planet, and gain immortality simultaneously. The same Sith Emperor can grant immortality to another with a ritual.

Darth Plagueis has manipulated midi-chlorians to create life, and he tried to create an "ultimate Sith/Darksider" but the Force disagreed with what he tried to create and made the opposite; the Chosen One.

Darth Rivan used the Darkstaff to create a Force Storm that teleported him through time to several centuries later.

Darth Sion is immortal, and he regenerates from all wounds inflicted nearly instantly, and in worlds strong in the Dark Side, he is utterly invincible.

Naga Sadow destroyed a star, and has placed himself in stasis so he would remain in that same position for six centuries, until he was awakened by Freedon Nadd. Tulak Hord has telekinetically pulled down a ship the size of the Endar Spire down from the sky, and placed Khem Val in stasis so that he would remain there millennia later.

Kreia has drained the Jedi High Council, entered a hibernation trance so that she would appear dead, and has used Force Cloak to the extent that she cannot be seen, heard, sensed, even by Jedi Masters and Sith Lords. When she whispered in this state, she made Mical think he was hearing voices. She was able to cloak herself so that she appeared to Mical, but her presence, identity and the likes were completely erased from his mind, and his mind was clouded to the extent he took no notice of her presence or identity. Kreia could telepathically communicate across the galaxy, and can use the Force to see events thousands of years into the future. She can use the Force to telekinetically lift three lightsabers and make them float and fight as though they had their own will.

I like how almost all of this is out of context, unproven, inaccurate, or just simply irrelevant.  

The Ones supposedly possessing the capability to tear apart the fabric of space is nothing new. Palpatine can do that.  

When have the Celestials created structures, and how did they do so? What was their method, and how does this pertain to a fight?  

Palpatine created a dark side nexus by purposely exhibiting his own Force energies onto Byss, then subsequently began populating it so he could feed on its inhabitants. Setting Starkiller aside, Luke never felt helpless against the Emperor. He even challenged him in a direct fight. Luke studied under Palpatine for numerous reasons, namely to learn why his father joined the dark side, to sabotage Palpatine's efforts, to learn Sidious' dark side techniques against him, because he realized that if he killed the Emperor outright he would return, because he feared killing Palpatine immediately would lead him to the dark side indefinitely, and because the Emperor subtlely altered his mind. Luke also never completely fell to the dark side either; so this is a rather moot point, especially since it has nothing to do with a fight.  

Luke did not freeze water in the air. He telekinetically held still all of the food and items that his students were Force-throwing at one another and then dropped said food and items so his students could clean it up. As for telekinetically manipulating the Falcon's controls or knocking over a walker, I am at a loss why you would mention those as examples for his TK when there are better ones.  

A ritual is useless in a fight...  

Plagueis created life on accident with Palpatine's help. And again, this is not relevant in a fight.  

Rivan being absorbed into his own Force Storm is a laughable showing, really. It demonstrates his lack of control over the powers his staff afforded him.  

LOL. Sion is not invincible on worlds strong in the dark side. Let's not exaggerate characters, and let's stop relying on hyperbolic descriptions. His ability to survive is his only notable attribute and can be circumvented if he is convinced to die. He also has never shown that he can reconstitute himself if he is dismembered and has his severed anatomy spread to different locations.  

Sadow destroyed a star with his ship, not on his own. Now, I can grant you that this at least bears merit in a combat situation but only if Sadow's allies and Sadow himself are able to flee the area first. Otherwise, he would kill himself. He never placed himself in stasis either. He used Essence Transfer to bond himself with his tomb.  

Tulak supposedly pulling down a capital ship is off-panel and lacks context.  

Traya performed Drain against only three Jedi council members, not the entire council. Entering a Hibernation Trance is a basic skill; any Jedi can do that. And it is, once again, inconsequential in a fight. Traya masking her presence is mostly due to her disconnection from the Force, a trait she is not likely to possess here lest her powers be diminished in the process. Seeing events and communicating with others across the galaxy are not very combat effective either. Lifting and animating three lightsabers, so what?
#46 Posted by decepticondave_ (185 posts) - - Show Bio

I love you shooting nova haha, that ladies and gents is why the star wars universe could prolly solo this....

#47 Edited by ShootingNova (18277 posts) - - Show Bio

If you noticed, I was replying to a person who said that the Star Wars characters can do nothing on the scale of what the Star Trek guys can.

Fair enough, it was the Corsair that did it, but then again Sadow has mutated an entire species, and while in his meditation chamber, has created an army of illusions.

Just because it lacks context does not mean that it has not been done. It has been witnessed. And i do know that others can rip fabric i'm just stating.

And Rivan did get his powers drained by the Darkstaff and was quickly slain after he was teleported, so you have a point...

The point of what I was saying was that with the Darkstaff he could create something as powerful.

And he did place himself in stasis.

Rituals are not always useless in a fight... what about transfer essence?

#48 Posted by ShootingNova (18277 posts) - - Show Bio

@decepticondave_: I never said the Star Wars guys could solo this. Knowing some of the DC guys, they probably can't. But with the Marvel guys the can win this.

#49 Edited by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShootingNova said:

If you noticed, I was replying to a person who said that the Star Wars characters can do nothing on the scale of what the Star Trek guys can.

I am not entirely familiar with the mechanics of what all Star Trek characters can accomplish, but presenting feats for characters in a way that disregards its contextual meaning or even relevance is not the way to respond to that. 

but then again Sadow has mutated an entire species

With rituals accomplished via Sith alchemy. 

Just because it lacks context does not mean that it has not been done. It has been witnessed.

I never said it wasn't done. I said it lacks context, and yes, that does matter. We could assume that the writer meant for Tulak to simply do that on the fly, but without understanding when, why, or under what circumstances this was done, it falls under the category of an off-panel/screen feat. And those feats are difficult to quantify because they have no context. 

And he did place himself in stasis.

He didn't. He used Essence Transfer.

Frustrated, Nadd rebelled against the Sith, fleeing to Yavin 4. He was trained there by the ancient spirit of Naga Sadow.

--Taken from The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

After a brief struggle with the primitive Massassi guarding the area, Nadd discovered the focusing chamber of the primary temple. After awakening the spirit of Naga Sadow, he asked the Dark Lord to teach him his sorcerous ways. Sadow showed him the dark side of the Force and taught him skills the other Jedi Knights had not seen in centuries. With these new powers and weapons, Nadd left Yavin 4 and traveled to the primi-tive planet of Onderon.

Awakening Sadow's dark spirit, Freedon Nadd learned all that he could about Sith sorcery, plundering Sadow's treasure vaults for whatever Sith artifacts and teachings he could haul away.

--Taken from The Dark Side Sourcebook

Not to mention, in one of TOR's many ridiculous retcons, it was revealed that Sadow still remained on Yavin (despite the fact that several sources made it clear that Nadd already defeated Sadow's spirit....) and apparently somehow possessed a Jedi who traveled there (forgot his name; the Twi'lek one-off Jedi in the Timeline videos).
#50 Posted by ShootingNova (18277 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Twi'lek, Nautolan. His name was Eison Gynt.