• 67 results
#1 Edited by Kingant27 (3936 posts) - - Show Bio

All blood-lusted

Fight takes place in Universe where they are all at best potential

No-Prep

Fight for survival

Team 1: Mandrakk the Dark Monitor, Shuma Gorath in Chaos Realm, Thanos with infinity gauntlet, Classic Ion.

Team 2: WF Mxyzptlk, Black Celestial Arc Galactus with Ultimate Nufillier, White lantern Sinestro, ZH Parallax.

Team 3: HOM Wanda, WPOTC Phoenix, Dr Solar, CA Superman(Thought Robot).

Team 4: Mad Jim Jaspers, COIE Anti-Monitor, WF Bat-Mite, Monarch.

#2 Posted by Kingant27 (3936 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by dorukesin (5501 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE Anti-monitor solos

#4 Posted by Kingant27 (3936 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think anyone can solo in this match even if he took on the spectre.

#5 Edited by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

This to me comes down to anti-monitor mxy and CA supes in which I think monitor wins

#6 Posted by Kingant27 (3936 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think this fight will have a clear winner but it comes down to feats

#9 Edited by Kingant27 (3936 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#10 Edited by eternityx (2648 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 3

#11 Edited by Apocalypse3 (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 5

Ions is probably equal to COIE anti-monitor as both have shown to surpass spectre and CA Superman lived outside the multiverse and tanked a blast with the heat of ten billion suns, that puts him top in my opinion and with the help of Ion secures victory

#12 Edited by Kingant27 (3936 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#13 Edited by Kingant27 (3936 posts) - - Show Bio

Changed it up a bit

#14 Posted by cdiddyman911 (2495 posts) - - Show Bio

MJJ and Mxy FTW

#15 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

All blood-lusted

No-Prep

Fight for survival

Team 1: Shuma Gorath in Realm, Classic Ion, Mandrakk Dark Monitor, WF Mxyzptlk, Galactus+Ultimate Nufillier, Mad Jim Jasper,

White lantern Hal or Sinesto.

Team 2: HOM Wanda ,WPOTC Phoenix, Thanos with infinity, CA Superman(Thought Robot),

ZH Parallax, Nekron ,COIE Anti-Monitor.

Shuma is out of his league here. Classic Ion can probably beat ZH Parallax and Stalemate COIE Anti-Monitor. Mandrakk could kill CA Superman since he already did he only lost because of werid electrical weapon and BFR to Primal Monitor. HOM IMO was tried to be put above Jaspers so I think she could beat him. WPOTC vs WF mxy...mxy. Thanos snaps his fingers beating Galactus and giving himself the UN. White Lantern could beat Nekron.

This leaves Ion, Mandrakk, WF Mxy, White Lantern vs HOM Wanda and Thanos with IG. Tough one but I might lean towards Team 2

#16 Posted by Kingant27 (3936 posts) - - Show Bio

Changed it as the 2 reality warpers could do some crazy things together.

#17 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

Changed it as the 2 reality warpers could do some crazy things together.

Well team 2 wins even esiar now

#18 Posted by Kingant27 (3936 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive balanced the teams

#19 Posted by reaverlation (15218 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps to hell and back

#20 Edited by lol (4420 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27 said:

All blood-lusted

No-Prep

Fight for survival

Team 1: Shuma Gorath in Realm, Classic Ion, Mandrakk Dark Monitor, WF Mxyzptlk, Galactus+Ultimate Nufillier, Mad Jim Jasper,

White lantern Hal or Sinesto.

Team 2: HOM Wanda ,WPOTC Phoenix, Thanos with infinity, CA Superman(Thought Robot),

ZH Parallax, Nekron ,COIE Anti-Monitor.

Shuma is out of his league here. Classic Ion can probably beat ZH Parallax and Stalemate COIE Anti-Monitor. Mandrakk could kill CA Superman since he already did he only lost because of werid electrical weapon and BFR to Primal Monitor. HOM IMO was tried to be put above Jaspers so I think she could beat him. WPOTC vs WF mxy...mxy. Thanos snaps his fingers beating Galactus and giving himself the UN. White Lantern could beat Nekron.

This leaves Ion, Mandrakk, WF Mxy, White Lantern vs HOM Wanda and Thanos with IG. Tough one but I might lean towards Team 2

No for last time first Ion have the residual power of Parallax and second he doesnt have feat with his power not even close of ZH Parallax or COIE AM

#21 Posted by RetconCrisis (3643 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think anyone can solo in this match even if he took on the spectre.

Well, TBH it was a Spectre amped by multiple of the most powerful magic users.

With that said, Mxy probably helps out in pulling the win it for Team 2.

#22 Edited by reaverlation (15218 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by RetconCrisis (3643 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: Ehhh... Team 2 still wins, Mxy alone can't win it for Team 1.

#24 Posted by reaverlation (15218 posts) - - Show Bio

just fixing the correction that's all :) and agree Team 2 wins

#25 Posted by PhantomLantern8 (526 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor solos everyone but Ion.

#26 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7345 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor solos everyone but Ion.

AM doesn't solo everyone.IG Thanos alone would give AM a good match.

#27 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol:

Really? I could have sword I saw a scan that says he could have done something to destroy or stop Paralax and Obsidion

#28 Edited by PhantomLantern8 (526 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7345 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Giving AM a good match ≠ a victory against AM.

Sorry I'm mix up the teammates.Ion,WF Mxy,and UN Galactus are on team 1.

#30 Edited by lol (4420 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer said:

@lol:

Really? I could have sword I saw a scan that says he could have done something to destroy or stop Paralax and Obsidion

Yeah he said he can do but he doesnt have the feats after all he never doing the things he said. Well ION was created for the purpose to be stronger than Parallax but the problem is he doesnt have the feat. You know words doesnt means nothing without feats that is the reason Ion is overrated. Sorry Ion you can be better.

Hey man what is your avatar?

#31 Edited by eternityx (2648 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#32 Posted by TheMagicStik (1570 posts) - - Show Bio
@lol said:

@bronze_surfer said:

@lol:

Yeah he said he can do but he doesnt have the feats after all he never doing the things he said. Well ION was created for the purpose to be stronger than Parallax but the problem is he doesnt have the feat. You know words doesnt means nothing without feats that is the reason Ion is overrated. Sorry Ion you can be better.

So in the scan he is literally being reaffirmed of his powers by one of the strongest entities in the DCU but since he doesn't actually do it, it doesn't count... yeah... that's retarded logic.

#33 Edited by lol (4420 posts) - - Show Bio

@themagicstik said:
@lol said:

@bronze_surfer said:

@lol:

So in the scan he is literally being reaffirmed of his powers by one of the strongest entities in the DCU but since he doesn't actually do it, it doesn't count... yeah... that's retarded logic.

Hey wanker i know you atempt the DC characters like better than he really be so the next time The Spectre say Batman is more powerful than him tell me

For last time that doesnt mean Spectre is a lier but Spectre can be wrong only God cant be wrong and Spectre isnt God but always you are DC biased. Now looks like you have

#35 Posted by Kingant27 (3936 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#36 Posted by Kingant27 (3936 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#37 Posted by SC (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

@themagicstik said:

Refrain from using this term in the future. Thanks.

@lol said:

Hey wanker

Refrain from using this term in the future and the image you used is also inappropriate and more than insulting enough for the CV rules, so refrain from using that as well. Thanks.

#38 Edited by lol (4420 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 CURBSTOMP

#39 Posted by SC (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol: Sure. That was just a user deleting their own post independent of anything else in the thread. It was just a 'bump' post.

#40 Edited by Kingant27 (3936 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#41 Posted by Scoop316 (162 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, but only 'cause of WF Mxy. Take him out and replace him with standard Mxy then I'm leading towards team 2.

#42 Posted by Kingant27 (3936 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#43 Posted by lol (4420 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Kingant27 (3936 posts) - - Show Bio

People are underestimating team 1, I guess no one has heard of Black Celestial Arc Galactus

#45 Posted by eisjfiejss (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2, but not nearly as easy as some people are making it out to be.

Mandrakk would pretty much cancel with Thought Robot.

Mxy could fight Thanos. Whoever comes on top would likely be too weak to make a difference in the rest of the battle.

Ion vs Anti Monitor...pretty much stalemate.

Nekron and the White Lantern, as well as Shuma seem to be weak links on team 1. Either Parallax or Jaspers alone could probably take care of Galactus.

#46 Posted by Kingant27 (3936 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember its Worlds Funniest Mxy; and people are underestimating Shuman Gorath as in his realm he is nigh-omnipotent and nigh-omniscient; remember he is in control of many dimensions.

#47 Posted by Iragexcudder (4519 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say team 2

#48 Edited by Kingant27 (3936 posts) - - Show Bio

Changed it slightly.

#50 Edited by Kingant27 (3936 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump