Marvel and DC Matchups: Thor vs. Superman

• 64 results
Vacone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@divell: Not entirely sure what you are trying to say, but I'm positively sure Superman says, 'may be'.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thor still wins IMO, but in a very hard fight...

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

could go either way. siding with thor

Avatar image for midnightcommander33
midnightcommander33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After Superman got his win over Thor, he was no longer able to lift the hammer. Thor theorized that Odin allowed Superman to be exempt from the "Only those who are worthy can lift Mjolnir" enchantment in order for them to win the battle after they teamed up. So if we are to assume that Superman can not lift the hammer if they fought again...would that change anyone's opinion?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Oh lerd

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins, end.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Divell

@vacone said:

@divell: Not entirely sure what you are trying to say, but I'm positively sure Superman says, 'may be'.

i'm not sure if you can't read well or if you are blind on your fanboylistic world. What exactly he says was.

"He...may...be...single toughest opponent I've ever..."

He barely could talk after the fight and anyway, Superman is Physically superior to Thor and could win if Thor is not using his hammer or not even fighting to his full power, but Thor knocked before Superman with a lightning in the same crossover and was fighting Wonder Woman who wasn't exactly in advantage against Thor.

While Superman is faster, stronger and a little more endurable than Thor, He has not combat training, not natural defense against Magic and have been knocked down by dudes with lightning who have no comparison with Thor's in power and magic lv. Wan't a example? Captain Marvel/Shazam.

Thor surpass Superman on Terms of Power, fighting style, better reflexes, resistant to fire, lightning/electricity, zero absolute temperatures, etc. Thor is way more powerful than Superman.

Superman's feats are based on strength, Speed and endurance while Thor's feats are based on resistance, power, fighting, and have gone toe to toe again't being who would make Superman eat his vegetables or be blasted by cosmic rays (Eternals, Galactus, Thanos, Bor, Cul/The Serpent, DS Sentry and a lot more who make Darkseid look like a little piece of shit).

Vacone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By Vacone

@divell: Yes, you're quite right: I can't "read well" what you're trying to say, because you lack coherence and the tools to communicate properly. I did not say Thor is stronger than Superman, or vice versa. I just made a comment regarding the crossover, which is, FYI, non-canon. You're the only one who sounds like a crazy 'fanboy' here, not I.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Divell

@vacone: no, no i din't mean it that way. i mean that in those crosovers the winners were actually determined for whom has more fans. And sorry if u can't understand me, i'm writting with a stupid chrome book and make it hard for me to writte.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Divell

@son_of_tomorrow said:

Superman,already been done in comics.Superman one shot him.

Superman would beat Thor maybe. It's debatable. Also if anyone's getting one-shotted. It would be Superman.

plus in the first encouter of avengers Thor knock superman with a lightning and begin fighting WW and Martian Manhunter

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GypRosetti said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: If Disney ever buys DC from Time Warner they'll get revenge for this and job Superman to Hulk:)

No Caption Provided

LOL, oh man..

Weird thing is... he did the same thing to Wonder Woman.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Superman can kite Thor all day every day.. .Thors lightning would not be able to tag Supes i just dont see him ever beating The Man of Steel (*not to be confused with the movie title)

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins.

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion:

Keep in mind that DC would not have agreed to the crossover, if Superman would lose. Superman and DC had more to lose, had he lost.