• 64 results
funnymanfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 18

Edited By funnymanfish

No morals. Stalemate setting. Fighting to their greatest ability.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dondave

Superman

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By New_World_Order

Superman

Avatar image for son_of_tomorrow
son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By son_of_tomorrow

Superman,already been done in comics.Superman one shot him.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By isaac_clarke

@son_of_tomorrow said:

What comic did you read where Superman one-shotted Thor? He was muttering on how it was the toughest fight he's ever had and Thor exhausted him to the point he gets KOed by Iron Man, She Hulk and Hercules ganging up on him.

It still amazes me that he was able to catch Mjolnir with the palm of his hand without breaking given Thor's hammer strikes have hurt more durable characters; everything from sky-fathers to abstracts. But feel free to consider that canon, given it's canon for DC (or at least was) - but certainly not Marvel.

In regards to the thread:

Undetermined, Superman has pulled off one insane feat since his retcon that his pre-flashpoint counterpart wouldn't have been capable of, but outside that we don't have many stunning feats for Clark to work with and a particular vulnerability to magical lightning that suggest Thor on hit might actually really do some damage.

sommyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sommyt

Thor destroys him if fighting to best of ability ..

sommyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sommyt

@dondave: no

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

When fighting to the best of their ability, Thor will be able to drain the solar energy from Superman's cells. Thor takes this.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dondave

@sommyt: why no?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Floopay

Thor for me.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dextersinister

@guttridgeb said:

When fighting to the best of their ability, Thor will be able to drain the solar energy from Superman's cells. Thor takes this.

Even if Thor could do that I doubt it's a matter of simply willing it to happen.

As always it will end in Thor being blitzed.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thor.

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

@guttridgeb: Before he gets speed blitzed to death doubt it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dextersinister said:

@guttridgeb said:

Even if Thor could do that I doubt it's a matter of simply willing it to happen.

As always it will end in Thor being blitzed.

I'm pretty sure he can do that, Mjolnir has a lot of uses that Thor never bothers with. Presumably it works like by willing it happen just like most other applications.

sommyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sommyt

@guttridgeb: dude Thor fighting to the best of his ability superman better get out of here Thor when he gets serious has hurt abstracts ...just his lightning hurt a god that had absorbed 98% of the multiuniverse ...

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@son_of_tomorrowsaid:

@ThunderGodsWrath

said:

Superman

@dondave

said:

Superman

Superman wins. hes faster stronger smarter and more durable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sommyt said:

@guttridgeb: dude Thor fighting to the best of his ability superman better get out of here Thor when he gets serious has hurt abstracts ...just his lightning hurt a god that had absorbed 98% of the multiuniverse ...

Fair enough, I'm not aware of all of his high-end feats so I went for the option I was almost certain would work :)

sommyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sommyt
No Caption Provided

@guttridgeb: yea they dont like showing Thors high end feats that much with him using full power ..look at an instance with just wind alone .. wind of a thousand worlds

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By New_World_Order

@son_of_tomorrow said:

Superman would beat Thor maybe. It's debatable. Also if anyone's getting one-shotted. It would be Superman.

son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By son_of_tomorrow

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

Superman would beat Thor maybe. It's debatable. Also if anyone's getting one-shotted. It would be Superman.

Superman has beaten Thor in the cross-over with a one shot. DC accepted it as canon,while marvel does not.So basically he has beaten him,and made it look pretty dang easy. Even though he said it was his toughest opponent, which I don't believe since the battle lasted like 3 panels.And Thor didn't really even touch superman like that.

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GypRosetti

Given Superman's invulnerability to magic and the fact he has been tanked by lightning Thor wins this easily.

Superman v Catpatin Marvel 001
Superman v Catpatin Marvel 001
Superman v Catpatin Marvel 002
Superman v Catpatin Marvel 002
Superman v Catpatin Marvel 005
Superman v Catpatin Marvel 005
Superman v Catpatin Marvel 006
Superman v Catpatin Marvel 006
Superman v Livewire 001
Superman v Livewire 001
Superman v Livewire 002
Superman v Livewire 002
Superman v Viking 001
Superman v Viking 001
Superman v Viking 002
Superman v Viking 002
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By New_World_Order

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

Superman has beaten Thor in the cross-over with a one shot. DC accepted it as canon,while marvel does not.So basically he has beaten him,and made it look pretty dang easy. Even though he said it was his toughest opponent, which I don't believe since the battle lasted like 3 panels.And Thor didn't really even touch superman like that.

You were saying?

Avatar image for ultrasupertrooper
UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my vote is for Thor

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FiMFTW

It all comes down to whether Superman can kill Thor before he uses Mjolnir to BFR or drain him.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#24  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@ThunderGodsWrath: PIS

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GypRosetti

@ThunderGodsWrath: Marvel's revenge for Batman beating Hulk.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Freefa11

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

You need to re-read that if that's what you think. Their fight was about 12 panels, and Thor hit him at least twice (not counting Superman catching his hammer). Superman punched him at least 3 times, plus a full dose of heat vision. He also got beat down by the rest of the Avengers almost immediately afterwards, and without much difficulty.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By New_World_Order

@ULTRAstarkiller: Superman one-shotting Thor is PIS

@GypRosetti said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: Marvel's revenge for Batman beating Hulk.

Lol that happened?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By New_World_Order

@Freefa11 said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

You need to re-read that if that's what you think. Their fight was about 12 panels, and Thor hit him at least twice (not counting Superman catching his hammer). Superman punched him at least 3 times, plus a full dose of heat vision. He also got beat down by the rest of the Avengers almost immediately afterwards, and without much difficulty.

Yep

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GypRosetti

@ThunderGodsWrath: If Disney ever buys DC from Time Warner they'll get revenge for this and job Superman to Hulk:)

No Caption Provided

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By New_World_Order

@GypRosetti said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: If Disney ever buys DC from Time Warner they'll get revenge for this and job Superman to Hulk:)

No Caption Provided

LOL, oh man..

son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By son_of_tomorrow

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

You were saying?

Not that cross over the jla/avengers cross over is canon not these comics.so yea.....

son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By son_of_tomorrow

@Freefa11 said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

Post these 12 scans then,because I remember their fight not lasting no more than 3 panels.Unless your talking about all the teams fighting in 12 scans.Because they didn't even make the superman and thor fight that long. And I remember just one hit from superman that laid him out,catching the hammer,and hitting him with heat vision. And so what if he got jumped by the avengers? Thor got jumped by a bunch of nobodies in siege and was blasted to near death/@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Freefa11 said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

Yep

Above.

@GypRosetti: All those scans are cis and pis

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Freefa11

@son_of_tomorrow said:

Post these 12 scans then,because I remember their fight not lasting no more than 3 panels.Unless your talking about all the teams fighting in 12 scans.Because they didn't even make the superman and thor fight that long. And I remember just one hit from superman that laid him out,catching the hammer,and hitting him with heat vision.

I didn't say 12 scans, I said 12 panels. You said 3 panels. You also said he got 1-shotted. Getting punched multiple times and shot with heat vision is not 1 shot.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
And so what if he got jumped by the avengers? Thor got jumped by a bunch of nobodies in siege and was blasted to near death

Thor was the heaviest hitter on his team. Superman going down easily immediately after their fight is a pretty obvious indicator the fight was not that easy for him.

Which "nobodies" nearly killed Thor in Siege?

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By thanosii

wasnt that match fan voted? To the best of thier abilities Thor just uses lightning then takes supermans soul.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Freefa11

@thanosii: No, only the "Marvel vs. DC" crossover in the 90's was fan-voted, and in that one Superman fought (and defeated) the Hulk. Thor fought (and defeated) Captain Marvel. That's also the one with the infamous instance of Wolverine defeating Lobo (also Storm defeating Wonder Woman was pretty bad).

All the other Marvel/DC crossovers were just written by the writers, including JLA/Avengers. I'm sure there was no small amount of editorial politicking going on, but there was no fan input involved.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By thanosii

well soul steal shud still win does supes hav resistance

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By New_World_Order

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@Freefa11 said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

Post these 12 scans then,because I remember their fight not lasting no more than 3 panels.Unless your talking about all the teams fighting in 12 scans.Because they didn't even make the superman and thor fight that long. And I remember just one hit from superman that laid him out,catching the hammer,and hitting him with heat vision. And so what if he got jumped by the avengers? Thor got jumped by a bunch of nobodies in siege and was blasted to near death/@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Freefa11 said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

Yep

Above.

@GypRosetti: All those scans are cis and pis

LOL, i'm not even going to counter this..

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By InnerSuperman

bump haha this is going to be good

Vacone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Vacone
No Caption Provided

This is where Superman claims that Thor was a tough, if not his toughest, opponent (JLA/Avengers #2).

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor's strength-His most famous feat of all time is his lifting the Midgard Serpent, and it's the weight of the earth, now the earth weighs about 6.6 Sextillion tons, and we've already exceeded Superman in strength considering his greatest feat was pulling the earth and that is only about 6.6 Quintillion tons of force required to move it such a short distance, not to mention the force was greatly alleviated because of Hal's Harness, they opted to share the force, which means he couldn't even lift that, but let's assume he can-as he only moved it a very short distance-but let's go deeper than that.

Now as a mystical serpent constricting down on a planet, we can only assume it's stronger than an earthly creature, but let's use one as a comparison. An Anaconda weighing 550 pounds was measured as exerting over 90 pounds per square inch of force during an act of constriction, this equals a total force of over 8,818 pounds, or roughly, 16 times its bodyweight.

Now when we factor in that the Midgard Serpent was in fact exerting an additional sixteen times its weight in resistance due to being coiled around the earth at the time Thor hoisted it off, that would mean that the God of Thunder exerted enough strength to break over 105.6 sextillion tons of force, then he still has the weight of the serpent itself that he has to lift, and then toss it into space, which requires even more strength, but to determine that strength it requires knowledge of physics that I do not have. So it's likely that Thor can lift far more, considering his fishing position itself gave him even worse leverage for lifting.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3163188-3616173502-31588.jpg

Now let me point this out, that's him wrestling around with Hercules, the guy who lifted up the heavens, the God of Power and strength himself, Thor is supposed to be his equal, and the Marvel Hercules is easily superior to the DC Hercules.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3100558-6774139839-10808.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3287237-9141374836-10808.jpg

And here are two panels of Thor resisting the weight of twenty planets like Child's play. 6.6*20=132. So that's 132 Sextillion tons he's under, and he's not budging, and even fighting it.

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/brb_strike1.jpg

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/brb_strike2.jpg

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/brb_strike3.jpg

Now, those are all Beta Ray Bill, but Beta Ray Bill has all the power of Thor, and even less experience, this is him destroying an entire planet without flying through the core.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111143187/3969610-thorstrength43494+(1).jpg

Thor also fighting the weight of the Ygdrasil tree, which holds the entire Nine Realms, or Nine Realities. This is the equivalent of lifting this tree high in the air, and he's pushing against that force, the world engine. This is like moving nine entire realities, nine entire universes, nine infinite weights when he pushes the Worldengine.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/149643/3191402-thor_-_god_of_thunder_009-014.jpg

He held an entire moon together, kept it from falling apart, Our moon weighs around 81 Quintillion Tons, and he kept it together, fighting force enough to split a planet apart, and those forces are around 231,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (231 Sextillion) Tons of Force, which, yes, means Thor can lift Sextillions of Tons of force, more than enough, and a modern scan.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/149643/3191459-thormjolnir227-strikingpower.jpg

Thor easily shattering a comet

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/2/28708/724604-thorbrb.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/2/28708/724605-thorbrb2.jpg

And just for good measure, here is Thor and Beta Ray Bill squatting Asgard.

Then I don’t have a scan for it, but in Thor: God of Thunder, Issue #8 Page 73, Thor effortlessly throws a star at the God-Bomb, a star weighs around 2 Octillion tons, rounded down.

Thor has enough striking power that his full force can cause nearby star systems to shake

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111132618/3528463-thor+shook+the+stars.jpg

And he was able to bust many, many stars

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111132618/3528779-walt+simonson+vol+1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111132618/3528780-walt+simonson+vol+1.2.jpg

He only had half the power of it, the other half being Beta Ray Bill, but this would take hundreds of Octillions of tons of strength. This thing dwarfed and contained stars, the amount of energy and durability it would need is beyond planetary, beyond the weight of those stars it contains, it would weigh possibly Nonillions of tons and require hundreds of times more force to destroy.

And to really finalize this, Thor can hit so hard, that the shockwaves _destroy_ nearby planetary objects

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111132618/3528538-thor+multi-planet+buster2.jpg

Thor's Speed-Thor has many feats of punking both Quicksilver, and even Hermes, the greek god of speed, but that's not it.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3288303-1359551393-thor_.jpg

This is Thor inside a solar system attempting to catch up with a large starship that's already flown out of the solar system. Now as we can see here Thor speaks "Increase my speed a hundredfold" now while this may be a simple exaggeration, let's look at it like this. To move at 9x the speed of light between the sun and earth takes two minutes, this took Thor seconds to catch up with this starship, outside of an entire solar system. To give you an idea of just how big out own solar system is, check this out.

http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

Scroll through this entire thing, this is the entirety of our solar system if the moon were only one pixel. Now Thor flew out of that in mere seconds, which means he had to be going far, far beyond 9x the speed of light to make it there in about, two, three seconds max. In the actual math, we have Thor moving around 540x the speed of light in order to match that in seconds. But to move from the suns-which you can plainly see-to even the distance of Pluto, we'd need to increase that by a multiple of 39.5. When we do that, Thor traveled at a speed of around 21330x the speed of light. That equals about 6394573129140(6 Trillion) Meters per second, but in Miles per hour, he's moving at 14304252704769.15(14 Trillion) MPH. In the metric system, that's 23020463264904.003906 (23 Trillion) KPH

Now, pile this up against Superman's fastest speeds that have been mentioned, we have Superman at about 15x the speed of light at 15 Billion KPH, and Thor exceeding that 1422 times.

But that's not it, The ship Thor is chasing after is //also// moving faster than the speed of light, and his goal is to overtake the ship itself, and apparently he dropped out of that speed to do so because if he didn't, he most likely would have caused such a ripple in space-time around the vessel that it would have torn it apart.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/R-O-O/Thor/AlterEgo2.jpg

Outspeeding Ego the living Planet, who can enter Hyperspace, thousands upon thousands of times faster than Lightspeed

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3087764-0414003828-ThorS.jpg

Here, just to prove my point, is Thor flying at 3x the speed of light with relative ease.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2276987-1461704-thor_vs_sentry_09_super.jpg

Yet another speed feat that only further proves my point, he travels from the sun to the earth in a matter of seconds.

And then on top of it, Thor can swing his hammer 2x as fast as he can fly with it, which means in a fight itself he can swing Mjolnir at 46 Trillion MPH

But wait, there’s one more. Said Billy Mays, God rest his soul

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/114312/2142346-thormjolnir116_speedwhomthegodswoul.jpg

He threw his hammer to the farthest reaches of the Galaxy, it came back in a few seconds.Our Galaxy is 100,000 light years across, and it went across then back, 200,000 lightyears, and that means to go there and back in about three seconds is 66,666x lightspeed at the very most.

And then he's also crossed the universe in a few seconds before, which makes him infinitely fast.

Thor's agility/reflexes-Thor's able to not only react to, but effectively catch and even reflect blasts of energy and objects moving far faster than the speed of light.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3288277-2357050609-Thor-.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3288279-9913040221-Thor-.jpg

This is Thor moving so fast that even Heimdall couldn't see him, a guy endowed with Super senses, able to hear the grass grow, the sap running in the trees or the beating of the wings of a butterfly on the other side of the galaxy and whose eyes see light years away.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3060228-4328415102-ThorS.jpg

Thor refleting Blastaar's rays in a manner of Nanoseconds

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3060205-7057124105-ThorS.jpg

Here's a recent feat for him, dodging his own hammer when it was moving at insane speeds about two and a half feet from his face. (2000)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3288406-9873353835-Defea.jpg

Thor stating himself he's beaten people faster than Quicksilver as he kicks his ass (No stated volume or date)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3288414-4337337018-ThorS.jpg

The Wrecker's Crowbar being grabbed by Thor as it was merely inched from his head (2000)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3288416-2379835377-ThorS.jpg

Thor catching Bor's-his Grandfather's-axe as it was inches from his face (2009)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3060226-2133971013-ThorS.jpg

Thor deflecting energy blasts (1999)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/149643/3512649-7231414.jpg

Thor Speed-Blitzing Advanced Alien Kree Tech

Here's some of Thor's Durability-I've shown you resisting the weight of those planets, and now here's another panel

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3089400-3809911815-ThorD.jpg

This is Thor resisting Hellfire like it's nothing, Ghost Rider's Hellfire.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3060333-1222640302-ThorS.jpg

This is Thor resisting the gravity pull of a Neutron Star, A neutron star has 200 billion times the gravity of earth. That level of acceleration means a neutron star's gravity is faster than light.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3089409-6048970443-ThorD.jpg

This is Thor just standing in the center of the sun, having a casual conversation with his brother.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3089410-1022824661-ThorD.jpg

Thor resisting Arctic forces

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3089411-9041351334-ThorD.jpg

Thor resisting the power of an exploding sun

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3089416-7052937340-ThorD.jpg

Thor getting hit with a lot of electricity, apparently it's like food for him, and as a guy who controls lightning and thunder, this is a big advantage.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136540/3089417-9568083783-ThorD.jpg

Thor being rocked by multiple solar system-destroying blasts from a Celestial, and coming out strong. This is probably his greatest feat of Durability, as the Celestials are a race above even Galactus in terms of power, and the power at which they can put out attacks are immeasurable.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2276991-1627807-red_hulk_vs_thor_11_super.jpg

This one goes under durability and speed I suppose, but saving Red Hulk from a Black Hole, and resisting the extreme gravitational pull.

Thor’s Endurance-This one may be similar to Durability, but there’s a difference, durability is how much damage you can take and what you can resist, Endurance is how long you can keep going.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/149643/3512615-thor-_026-027.jpg

Thor fought the Dead for Forty Days and Forty Nights.

Thor's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient than that of most other Asgardians. As a result, his muscles produce practically no fatigue toxins during physical activity compared to those of humans and most other members of his race. He possesses virtually inexhaustible stamina and can exert himself at peak capacity for countless months, at the very least, without tiring at all. Thor was able to engage the entire Frost Giants army nonstop for more than 9 months straight without any sustenance or rest. Thor was even able to fight and stalemate the Sky father Zeus uninterrupted while the months, and consequently the Trojan War, raced by Hela herself mentioned that Thor could fight on for however long it takes.

Then, on top of all of this, around others, he always holds back.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111119363/3198496-thorman8.jpg

Thor straight-up stating he holds back all the time, he does it to protect mortals around him, and even here we don’t see the full extent of his power.

With all of this evidence, all of this proof, I can definitively say that Thor is superior to Superman, and if they were to fight, Thor would come out on top.

This of course not even taking into context that fact that Mjolnir is a magical weapon, and if Wonder Woman's tiara could rip up Superman's throat, what could a hammer that destroys planets do to him? While Superman has tanked magical attacks before, this is a magic-wielding enemy who also has the physical prowess to take Superman on.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman in not weak to magic. i wish people will stop saying that. he has no natural defense against it. however, it still will take a heck of a lot of magic to put him down. in a shared universe, thor MIGHT have a chance. if thor just went into d.c. universe, then thor will get beat down because his magic won't affect him. if superman just went to marvel, superman will beat the heck out of thor. so any thor vs supes fight will depen on the op. however, i think superman will win. he usually gets more votes every time there is a thor vs supes fight.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins IMO.

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman with ease. Too fast for Thor to handle.

Avatar image for luciferousabyss
LuciferousAbyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LuciferousAbyss

Yeah. Really, this isn't a contest. Superman is much to fast for Thor.

Thunder God gets decimated.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Hyperion.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman. Their strength levels and durability are similar but the major difference is speed, superman is so much faster than thor its not even funny thor will be moving like a snail in his eyes so superman wins via speed blitzz

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done way too much

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vacone said:
No Caption Provided

This is where Superman claims that Thor was a tough, if not his toughest, opponent (JLA/Avengers #2).

Single thoughest opponent. I think it let it really clear in there.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thoreo wins but not with any easy