#1 Posted by BecauseImSpiderMan (14 posts) - - Show Bio

oh BTW these are two separate matches not 2 on 1

Spider man would pwn the crap out of iorn fist. by shear agility Plus the fact that this incarnation of spiderman took on 10 lizard clones without getting hit once, then faced the original lizard who took a potion that made him the size of Godzilla basically.

and spiderman pwns daredevil but matt would put up a heck of a fight with his martial arts training.

#2 Posted by Owie (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@BecauseImSpiderMan: I'm a big fan of Marvel Adventures Spider-Man, but I don't think he's really any better than the standard Spider-Man. I'd actually say he's a lesser fighter. Consider his poor showing against Bullseye, for example. He does win a lot against overwhelming foes, but a lot of the time it's with a large helping of (very funny) PIS, like when he beat Mordo by squirting him with ketchup and mustard.

I think he'd come out about even against a standard Iron Fist, and would probably beat a standard Daredevil, since Daredevil's wins against him have largely been when Pete was out of control somehow. Although honestly MA Spider-Man might lose to him due to his relative inexperience.

Just as advice, if you think he would "pwn" somebody, then you probably shouldn't make a thread about it. Battles should be set up so they're as balanced as possible. That's not to say you can't have an opinion, but you should at least think it's close if you're going to make a battle.

#3 Posted by dondave (26899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Owie said:

@BecauseImSpiderMan: I'm a big fan of Marvel Adventures Spider-Man, but I don't think he's really any better than the standard Spider-Man. I'd actually say he's a lesser fighter. Consider his poor showing against Bullseye, for example. He does win a lot against overwhelming foes, but a lot of the time it's with a large helping of (very funny) PIS, like when he beat Mordo by squirting him with ketchup and mustard.

I think he'd come out about even against a standard Iron Fist, and would probably beat a standard Daredevil, since Daredevil's wins against him have largely been when Pete was out of control somehow. Although honestly MA Spider-Man might lose to him due to his relative inexperience.

Just as advice, if you think he would "pwn" somebody, then you probably shouldn't make a thread about it. Battles should be set up so they're as balanced as possible. That's not to say you can't have an opinion, but you should at least think it's close if you're going to make a battle.

QFT