#1 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
Marvel                         Vs.                      DC/Vertigo 
Abraxas                       Vs.                      Destruction of the Endless 
Mistress Death         Vs.                       Death of the Endless 
Infinity                          Vs.                      Dream of the Endless 
Entropy                       Vs.                      Destiny of the Endless  
Master Hate & Lord Chaos         Vs.          Despair of the Endless 
Mistress Love & Master Order    Vs.         Desire of the Endless 
Eternity                             Vs.         Kismet & Dominus 
Mildly-fed Galactus         Vs.         Imperiex Prime 
Infinity Being           Vs.         Lucifer M & Micheal D 
Liivng Tribunal       Vs.         Dawn of time Anti-Monitor and dawn of time Spectre (Corrigan is added as its host to make Spectre even more powerful) 
#2 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

Tie or DC/ Vertigo because of The Archangels and Spectre,Imperiex and Anti-Monitor  , 

Could be wrong though .
#3 Posted by daak1212 (7852 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverSentry said:
" Tie or DC/ Vertigo because of The Archangels and Spectre,Imperiex and Anti-Monitor  ,  Could be wrong though . "
Imperex has nothing on Galactus, I'm surprised I didn't see the Saint of Killers here.  Most likely tie
#4 Posted by Galactusischere (414 posts) - - Show Bio
 Abraxas                       Vs.                      Destruction of the Endless - Abraxas
Mistress Death         Vs.                       Death of the Endless - Stalemate
Infinity                          Vs.                      Dream of the Endless - Infinity.
Entropy                       Vs.                      Destiny of the Endless  - Destiny
Master Hate & Lord Chaos         Vs.          Despair of the Endless - Hate and Chaos
Mistress Love & Master Order    Vs.         Desire of the Endless - Love and order
Eternity                             Vs.         Kismet & Dominus - Eternity
Mildly-fed Galactus         Vs.         Imperiex Prime - Galactus
Infinity Being           Vs.         Lucifer M & Micheal D - Infinity Being
Liivng Tribunal       Vs.         Dawn of time Anti-Monitor and dawn of time Spectre - living Tribunal
#5 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinity Being?
P.S. Is it team vs. team or guy vs guy? Can winners fight against each other?

#6 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" Infinity Being? P.S. Is it team vs. team or guy vs guy? Can winners fight against each other? "
The Nemesis -  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemesis_(Ultraverse) 
She created the Living Tribunal, Eternity, Infinity, etc when she destroyed herself. She was the being of the seven Infinity gems (the IG had only 6). Guy vs Guy.
#7 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio

1.You should say that this is Nemezis ;)
2.She didn't create LT or others,  she "created" (is) Infinity Gems.
Abraxas                       Vs.                      Destruction of the Endless 
Mildly-fed Galactus         Vs.         Imperiex Prime 
Liivng Tribunal       Vs.         Dawn of time Anti-Monitor and dawn of time Spectre (Corrigan is added as its host to make Spectre even more powerful)   
DC won 6:4.
Most of it I ampretty sure, but I don't know too much about Endless, but I think that they are multiversal.

#8 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

" 1.You should say that this is Nemezis ;)
2.She didn't create LT or others,  she "created" (is) Infinity Gems.
"  

2. Yes she did. 

Thanos explains, the Infinity Being was the first and only being in any and all realities, possessing limitless power: 
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/?action=view&current=IBexplanation1.jpg     
"It was all that was and all that was was it."  

From the Infinity Being's suicide sprang the current Marvel Universe, and everything in it!     
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/?action=view&current=IBexplanation2.jpg     
"From its ashes rose  all that is currently reality, in all its many forms."     

Further confirmation that the Infinity Being's suicide led to LT's birth comes in Heralds of Galactus #1, right here:     
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/?action=view&current=IBexplanation3.jpg  
Notice the 'beings of great power' on the far right panel? One of them is the Living Tribunal and his three faces.  

She created all of them. She was supreme prior to her destruction.
#9 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio

From which comic is last scan? Is it from M: The End?

#10 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse: 
can you upload the pics here? they are too damn small for me to read
#12 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Last scan didn't say who created them.
2.In that time (first two scans) Thanos didn't know about TOAA, he earned this knowledge in Marvel:The End.
3.First two scans siad that this creature created multiverse. This multiverse, what coudn't be, because Nemezis came to this multiverse from other and she was running from Rune.  When she came here, this multiverse already exist, so Thanos wasn't right here. LT also know about it. So my vote is still for LM & MD.

#13 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas                       Vs.                      Destruction of the Endless (I want to say Destruction, but he has nearly no feats)
Mildly-fed Galactus         Vs.         Imperiex Prime (I'd give it to Full Power Galactus or even highly fed)

#14 Posted by daak1212 (7852 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:
Im in contempt about the Destruction Abraxas verdict...I did not use contempt properly at all but I am to lazy to delete it and use another word.
#15 Posted by lol (2736 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Vs. DC/Vertigo

Abraxas Vs. Destruction of the Endless

Mistress Death Vs. Death of the Endless

Infinity Vs. Dream of the Endless

Entropy Vs. Destiny of the Endless

Master Hate & Lord Chaos Vs. Despair of the Endless

Mistress Love & Master Order Vs. Desire of the Endless

Eternity Vs. Kismet & Dominus

Mildly-fed Galactus Vs. Imperiex Prime

Infinity Being Vs. Lucifer M & Micheal D

Liivng Tribunal Vs. Dawn of time Anti-Monitor and dawn of time Spectre (Corrigan is added as its host to make Spectre even more powerful)