Marvel 616 VS Starbreaker

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kadeem

After being entrapped and banished into a wormhole by the Guardians of Oa, Starbreaker has been inadvertently been pulled into Marvel Universe 616 and senses ...
 After being entrapped and banished into a wormhole by the Guardians of Oa, Starbreaker has been inadvertently been pulled into Marvel Universe 616 and senses ...

The Nova Force that will make him unstoppable if he obtains it, and the Nova Corps is on the other side of the cosmos dealing with the threat of the Cancerverse.
 The Nova Force that will make him unstoppable if he obtains it, and the Nova Corps is on the other side of the cosmos dealing with the threat of the Cancerverse.

Uatu The Watcher yet again breaks his vow to never intervene and summons a group of heroes from all over the cosmos to stop Starbreaker.
 Uatu The Watcher yet again breaks his vow to never intervene and summons a group of heroes from all over the cosmos to stop Starbreaker.
ROLL CALL:
Silver Surfer
Silver Surfer

Sentry
 Sentry

Thor
 Thor

Marvel Girl
Marvel Girl

Super-Skrull
 Super-Skrull

Enchantress
 Enchantress

Crusader
 Crusader

Doctor Doom
 Doctor Doom

Battle Intel:  The battle takes place on the evacuated planet Xandar. Doom is acting as the leader of the team, and has had 5 hours of prep as well as intelligence on Starbreaker provided by Uatu.  Starbreaker has jest consumed the energy of a single baron planet. Will the team be able to stop Starbreaker?
 Battle Intel:  The battle takes place on the evacuated planet Xandar. Doom is acting as the leader of the team, and has had 5 hours of prep as well as intelligence on Starbreaker provided by Uatu.  Starbreaker has jest consumed the energy of a single baron planet. Will the team be able to stop Starbreaker?
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By demifiend

starbreaker feats please?

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kadeem
@demifiend: Maybe this is a good start.
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By termiteone4ever

This team would have Rough time with Star breaker i wonder what excuse will the surfer Fans make up this time lol

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@demifiend said:

He's Galactus except he eats stars instead of planets. He absorbs and manipulates energy, he has telekinesis that can move planets, he has the physical stats of Superman (and speed to beat down on Flash) and can augment them to be greater, and he can make duplicates of himself as well as grow from human sized to large enough to hold a sun in his hands. He's ancient and brilliant and he grows stronger on negative emotion. When it comes to defenses against less physical threats, he has psychic abilities at least strong enough to prevent Martian Manhunter from even getting into his mind let alone doing anything with it, and when Zatanna created a spell using all the power that she had and tried to remove him from existence, it only knocked him over. He's combined science and magic to create much of the devices he has so he's well versed in both. Read his page on this site. It provides information.

I imagine he could devour the energy outputted by Surfer. I'd say the same about Sentry (Starbreaker has devoured galaxies and has actually walked around with the power of a thousand suns in his body) but given that negative emotion makes him stronger, he'd probably keep him alive so Sentry could be an endless emo battery. It would probably offset any weakness he could potentially suffer from being on an unpopulated planet. The magic and psychic energy from some members of the team are still energy, and should be edible. Doom's prep is an issue, but I want to know what people think he could honestly do with 5 hours. The only way he was defeated (other than by harnessing all the positive energy on Earth) was because they drained almost all his energy, but it was said by Dr. Light (the scientist that works with energy and tech to manipulate energy) that even she couldn't do it for long and that no physical substance could handle the energies that were involved. They were only able to actually do it in the end because of GL ring and I doubt that Doom is going to whip one of those up in 5 hours. The biggest problem I see for Starbreaker is that low showing he had when cowboy batman shot him with a railgun revolver (even if it happened after almost all his energy was gone).

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By termiteone4ever

@Buckshot:

I see you are fan of Star breaker as well. Interesting.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Buckshot said:

@demifiend said:

He's Galactus except he eats stars instead of planets. He absorbs and manipulates energy, he has telekinesis that can move planets, he has the physical stats of Superman (and speed to beat down on Flash) and can augment them to be greater, and he can make duplicates of himself as well as grow from human sized to large enough to hold a sun in his hands. He's ancient and brilliant and he grows stronger on negative emotion. When it comes to defenses against less physical threats, he has psychic abilities at least strong enough to prevent Martian Manhunter from even getting into his mind let alone doing anything with it, and when Zatanna created a spell using all the power that she had and tried to remove him from existence, it only knocked him over. Read his page on this site. It provides information.

I imagine he could devour the energy outputted by Surfer. I'd say the same about Sentry (Starbreaker has devoured galaxies and has actually walked around with the power of a thousand suns in his body) but given that negative emotion makes him stronger, he'd probably keep him alive so Sentry could be an endless emo battery. It would probably offset any weakness he could potentially suffer from being on an unpopulated planet. The magic and psychic energy from some members of the team are still energy, and should be edible. Doom's prep is an issue, but I want to know what people think he could honestly do with 5 hours. The only way he was defeated (other than by harnessing all the positive energy on Earth) was because they drained almost all his energy, but it was said by Dr. Light (the scientist that works with energy and tech to manipulate energy) that even she couldn't do it for long and that no physical substance could handle the energies that were involved. They were only able to actually do it in the end because of GL ring and I doubt that Doom is going to whip one of those up in 5 hours. The biggest problem I see for Starbreaker is that low showing he had when cowboy batman shot him with a railgun revolver (even if it happened after almost all his energy was gone).

WOW,is he related to sun-eater?

Batman rocks.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@entropy_aegis: He is the adult form of a sun-eater. They're the larval forms of his species.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Buckshot said:

@entropy_aegis: He is the adult form of a sun-eater. They're the larval forms of his species.

And Superman was stupid enough to raise one as a pet,sheesh.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Saren

Starbreaker.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By termiteone4ever

@entropy_aegis said:

@Buckshot said:

May be smart enough to have a powerful ally

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By tensor

starbreaker

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
No Caption Provided
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kadeem

@Buckshot: Do you think that mjolnir's energy absorption powers would be a threat to Starbreaker?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By entropy_aegis

@termiteone4ever said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Buckshot said:

May be smart enough to have a powerful ally

Which can oneshot him with a thought.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

They have the potential, but if Starbreaker deems them a threat he could always just kill Thor. Starbreaker is fast enough to react to Flash blitzing him and strong enough to take down Superman and take his super speed blows like nothing. Thor's not going to drain him anywhere near fast enough to stop him from walking over and smashing his face in.

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By slick23

Starbreaker stomps.....Imo.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
I think the Starbreaker might be able to defeat that Marvel Team.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kadeem
@Buckshot said:

They have the potential, but if Starbreaker deems them a threat he could always just kill Thor. Starbreaker is fast enough to react to Flash blitzing him and strong enough to take down Superman and take his super speed blows like nothing. Thor's not going to drain him anywhere near fast enough to stop him from walking over and smashing his face in.

Starbreaker's power level depends on how well fed he is. I amended the OP so he will still be formidable, but not fully juiced so the team would have a chance.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@kadeem: There's no way to tell how powerful he would be after absorbing a single barren planet. You should pick one of his appearances because they we can see exactly how powerful he was and work off that. I'm not sure how much it matters though since he can absorb energy from pretty much anyone in this fight to get more powerful.