#1 Edited by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay something went wrong when I was trying to do this the first time with a public computer, but now I can properly make this thread.










vs
















Halloween is coming up, and for the mainstream universe of Marvel, they're going to have a surprise awaiting for them. In a franchise far, far away from Marvel is a movie called Animal House. For the residents of Animal House plan on spending this Halloween wrecking havoc in the Marvel U. What's Animal House's motive for targeting Marvel some may wonder? Simple: To avenge a lost colleague. Now wait a minute Animal House and Marvel never interface with one another. Or did they? Unbeknown one of the members of Animal House did ventured into the Marvel Universe, and this member went by the name of...

Abraxas

















And just like their colleague, once a member of Animal House steps foot into the comic world, they become insanely powerful. To make matters worse, Abraxas wasn't even the most powerful member of Animal House. Infact compared to the other members, Abraxas is just a regular Joe. John Belushi is the most powerful incase anyone was wondering. So Marvel 616 had enough trouble handling one member of Animal House, how well can they deal with the entire fraternity?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7G1-IR2rrU

Can Marvel 616 live to see another Halloween?


#2 Posted by inferiorego (21242 posts) - - Show Bio

in before the lock
Staff
#3 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

rules don't matter, animal house wins.

#4 Posted by never give up (9496 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"
in before the lock"
#5 Posted by never give up (9496 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey look what happened here

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/marvel-616-vs-animal-house/33621/#1

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF?

#7 Posted by never give up (9496 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"WTF?"
My same exact thoughts...
#8 Posted by never give up (9496 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Lock this insanity.  Animal house is not a comic.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Aw Man... I thought the Animal House team was gonna be something Comic Based... Damn
#11 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Hey look what happened here

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/marvel-616-vs-animal-house/33621/#1"
Nobody said:
"WTF?"
Bart Simpson said:
"Okay something went wrong when I was trying to do this the first time with a public computer, but now I can properly make this thread."

And why would this thread get locked up?

1. There are tons of threads out there that are movie, TV, video game, real person and even toy based.

2. Mods encourage creativeness and usually lock repetitiveness. And you got to admit this is one of the most creative threads in a while.

3. One of the teams is comic based!

King Saturn said:
"Aw Man... I thought the Animal House team was gonna be something Comic Based... Damn
"

It's based off the idea Abraxas was really a member of Animal House that ventured into the Marvel Universe. Does that count?
#12 Posted by never give up (9496 posts) - - Show Bio
Bart Simpson said:
"never give up said:
"Hey look what happened here

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/marvel-616-vs-animal-house/33621/#1"
Nobody said:
"WTF?"
Bart Simpson said:
"Okay something went wrong when I was trying to do this the first time with a public computer, but now I can properly make this thread."

And why would this thread get locked up?

1. There are tons of threads out there that are movie, TV, video game, real person and even toy based.

2. Mods encourage creativeness and usually lock repetitiveness. And you got to admit this is one of the most creative threads in a while.

3. One of the teams is comic based!

King Saturn said:
"Aw Man... I thought the Animal House team was gonna be something Comic Based... Damn
"

It's based off the idea Abraxas was really a member of Animal House that ventured into the Marvel Universe. Does that count?
"
..........................
#13 Posted by inferiorego (21242 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
""
stop stealing my trademarked, "i'm frustrated while at work" pic
Staff
#14 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Bart Simpson said:
King Saturn said:
"Aw Man... I thought the Animal House team was gonna be something Comic Based... Damn
"

It's based off the idea Abraxas was really a member of Animal House that ventured into the Marvel Universe. Does that count?
"
Oh Wow... thats a bit coming from Left Field... but oh well

lol
#15 Posted by Lunacyde (17966 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked this....I thought it was VERY createive and at least somewhat mildly funny and entertaining. I applaud you good sir and hope this doesnt get locked......Animal House for the win.

#16 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Yeah there aint no way Abraxas is losing here...
#17 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
""

That looks like the reaction of someone who was pranked by Animal House.

King Saturn said:
"Bart Simpson said:
King Saturn said:
"Aw Man... I thought the Animal House team was gonna be something Comic Based... Damn
"

It's based off the idea Abraxas was really a member of Animal House that ventured into the Marvel Universe. Does that count?
"
Oh Wow... thats a bit coming from Left Field... but oh well

lol
"

Abraxas looks like he's young enough to go to college. He prances around in a toga, and his only purpose in life is to be a hooligan and wreck havoc. Sounds familiar?

Lunacyde said:
"I liked this....I thought it was VERY createive and at least somewhat mildly funny and entertaining. I applaud you good sir and hope this doesnt get locked......Animal House for the win."

Why thanks. I thought it was an entertaining idea.

And who wouldn't love the idea of Animal House running rampant in Marvel? I figured they'll be doing things like wrapping an unconscious Galactus in toilet paper. Then stick his head in an oversized toilet. As well as taking everyone in Marvel who wears underwear over their pants and hanging them by their undies. But most importantly when they dance to Otis Day and the Knights, the residents of Marvel now understand why the song goes "You know you make me want to shout".

King Saturn said:
"Yeah there aint no way Abraxas is losing here...
"

LOL actually Abraxas is dead. Abraxas's buddies like John Belushi and the rest of the fraternity on the other hand...
#18 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
if i see one more crappy thread