• 97 results
CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CosmicOrochi

Franklin Richards (With Galactus Herald), Molecule Man (Preretcon), & Living Tribunal

vs

Lucifer Morningstar.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mysticmedivh

Franklin Richards gets lolwtfstomped. Galactus is a complete non-factor.

Depends on the version of MM. Pre-Recton solos, any other version gets wrecked.

LT solos.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Living Tribunal beats him after a hard fight , Franklin and current Molecule Man die horribly though.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT solos.

Really? That badly? I mean I would agree that Lucifer Morningstar is more powerful than Franklin, but does he really lose by that much? Didn't he create a universe in his hands?

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer existed before the DC multiverse, able to travel outside of it and to the void. He also took a creation blast.

LT is just megabersal and nothing suggest him nor MM can take a creation blast to face nor is so powerful and transcendent can exist outside of the Marvelverse.

mrTESOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is not a battle. I am pretty sure beings as powerful and sophisticated as the living tribunal and LM would end up talking things out and going back to their respective universes. Lucifer Morningstar is a skilled communicator, and he is really tricky (trickier than John Constantine :P). If he can't beat an enemy, he will definitely talk his way out of a fight.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mrtesol said:

This is not a battle. I am pretty sure beings as powerful and sophisticated as the living tribunal and LM would end up talking things out and going back to their respective universes. Lucifer Morningstar is a skilled communicator, and he is really tricky (trickier than John Constantine :P). If he can't beat an enemy, he will definitely talk his way out of a fight.

and beside how will LT or MM even beat Lucifer? more power means more for Lucifer to control.

btw why is Franklin Richard or Galactus whatever in this battle?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

LT solos.

Really? That badly? I mean I would agree that Lucifer Morningstar is more powerful than Franklin, but does he really lose by that much? Didn't he create a universe in his hands?

As impressive as his powers are there's nothing to suggest that he is on Lucy's level.

@doom_phd said:

Lucifer existed before the DC multiverse, able to travel outside of it and to the void. He also took a creation blast.

LT is just megabersal and nothing suggest him nor MM can take a creation blast to face nor is so powerful and transcendent can exist outside of the Marvelverse.

Since the OP hasn't specified any details we're going to have to assume that the characters given are current versions, in which Molecule Man would get horribly godstomped.

However, the strongest incarnation of Molecule Man pretty much did the same.

• He existed outside of the Marvel multiverse; in the void outside of creation itself.
  • His destructive powerful was multiversal as well, he is capable of multiversal blasts.

When you say "just megaversal" it implies that there is something greater than megaversal, and that would have to be omniversal. As far as I know, Marvel exists as a multiverse. Megaversal is a not-so-well defined term that isn't exactly used anymore, IIRC. This is how I see it: Omniverse > Multiverse > Universe. No being in fiction is omniversal.

@skyroid said:

@mrtesol said:

and beside how will LT or MM even beat Lucifer? more power means more for Lucifer to control.

btw why is Franklin Richard or Galactus whatever in this battle?

Could you clarify as to how what you mean about Lucy being able to control LT's power?

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PR MM was the most powerful being in Marvel omniverse besides TOAA. He should take this.

Franklin is a non factor. I've always viewed LT vs LM even.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucy convinces Franklin and MM to fight by his side against LT. LT gets therefor demolished.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mysticmedivh

@gav said:

PR MM was the most powerful being in Marvel omniverse besides TOAA. He should take this.

Franklin is a non factor. I've always viewed LT vs LM even.

Eh.

That's how I see the Marvel hierarchy, though the placement between HOTU Thanos and PR-MM is debatable.

@lucano said:

Lucy convinces Franklin and MM to fight by his side against LT. LT gets therefor demolished.

PR-MM's power and authority already surpassed that of LT, Lucy wouldn't need Franklin on his side.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: LOL but still, it would be fun to watch Lucy have a drink while the other two handle the LT.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PR Molecule man and the LT solo's.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer Morningstar, in truth, is the 9th strongest being in DC of all time. It's not like he's second only to the Presence.

@lucano said:

@mysticmedivh: LOL but still, it would be fun to watch Lucy have a drink while the other two handle the LT.

Agreed.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Really?

The only beings I can think of think are above him are the Great Evil Beast, The Presence and the Primal Monitor.

That said, I just saw this is Classic Molecule Man, so he could also solo LM, as would the Living Tribunal with a lot more difficulty.

Franklin gets stomped though.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mysticmedivh: Really?

The only beings I can think of think are above him are the Great Evil Beast, The Presence and the Primal Monitor.

That said, I just saw this is Classic Molecule Man, so he could also solo LM, as would the Living Tribunal with a lot more difficulty.

Franklin gets stomped though.

Here's a list of all beings in DC that are above him.

1. Grant Morrison
  2. Primal Monitor
  3. The Presence
  4. The Great Evil Beast
  5. Elaine Belloc
  6. Synnar the Demiurge
  7. The Source (Classic/Original)
  8. Michael Demiurgos
  9. Lucifer Morningstar

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at PR beyonder and MM stronger than the Hotu.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-Retcon Molecule Man would stomp Lucifer, The Living Tribunal would also take him out.

Franklin gets lolwtfisthisstomped!

Android

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd said:

maybe not pr mm but pr beyonder are

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mysticmedivh

@android said:

@doom_phd said:

Indeed, which is why I specified that the placement between PR-MM and HOTU Thanos is debatable (and interchangeable).

Thanos with the HOTU couldn't fix the flaw in the multiverse without sacrificing himself. Not only that, but when he absorbed the Marvel multiverse those who were in Atleza's realm, which included Atleza, Adam Warlock, and Gamora were unaffected (Death was unaffected as well).

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Franklin & Galactus are completely none-factor in this fight.

PR Molecule Man should beat Lucifer easily by himself.

Though I think Living Tribunal vs Lucifer is a good fight though I'm leaning towards Living Tribunal.

Android

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@android said:

@doom_phd said:

Indeed, which is why I specified that the placement between PR-MM and HOTU Thanos is debatable (and interchangeable).

Thanos with the HOTU couldn't fix the flaw in the multiverse without sacrificing himself. Not only that, but when he absorbed the Marvel multiverse those who were in Atleza's realm, which included Atleza, Adam Warlock, and Gamora were unaffected (Death was unaffected as well).

strange as hell!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By ShootingNova

PR MM and the LT would beat Lucifer.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@android said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@android said:

@doom_phd said:

strange as hell!

And Beyonder can rwriter himself,who almost all powerful

So,Beyonder should be above HOTU by feats

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar would wreck Lt and Gal him vs Pr Mm would be a good fight but i am given the edge to Lucy

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PR MM >>>>>>>>>>>>>> LT >> Lucifer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Franklin Richards.

Team curbstomps.

Android

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Android

@powerwoman said:
@android said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@android said:

@doom_phd said:

strange as hell!

yes but he actually is that, he said himself our multiverse is just drip of water to him and since hotu is just multiversal (even though its name is heart of the UNIVERSE) he is above that

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT or MM solo.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mysticmedivh

@android said:

@powerwoman said:
@android said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@android said:

@doom_phd said:

strange as hell!

yes but he actually is that, he said himself our multiverse is just drip of water to him and since hotu is just multiversal (even though its name is heart of the UNIVERSE) he is above that

Think of it like this. HOTU Thanos was essentially god of the Marvel multiverse (TOAA aside). His power, quite obviously, was that of one multiverse, the Marvel multiverse.

Pre-Recton Beyonder, the TOAA of another multiverse, came to Marvel. When he arrived he was the strongest being in existence (this was before the idea of TOAA had been established). His multiverse was an ocean, in comparison; the Marvel multiverse was a mere droplet of water. When he arrived to Marvel, reality ceased to exist. The story itself was whatever the Beyonder imagined. Even when the Beyonder was rectonned, it was not the writers but him who rectonned himself. The story went on to say that the Beyonder himself was millions of times more powerful than the Marvel multiverse and every force/being/power within it combined. Not to mention, nobody can defeat him.

PR-Beyonder is well above HOTU.

Some scans:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By primebonnick

@mysticmedivh: it's the primal monitor and the presence the same thing?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: it's the primal monitor and the presence the same thing?

No.

Grant Morrison is the writer, he is the true equal to TOAA himself, because TOAA is the writer.

Primal Monitor is a being that is essentially DC itself, including the Presence. Think of it like the canvas in which the writers use to write and illustrate their very stories. Primal Monitor is a tool of the writer (Grant Morrison) but is well above the Presence, who is merely a fictional character that exists on Primal Monitor.

He is above any fictional DC character but below the writers, who actually exist.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: first off leave out morrison thats like saying didio is TOAA. That primal monitor thing now confuses me especially since all of a sudden is this primal monitor is about the presence when the presence it self in infinite and made everything. Thats just a bit contradictory what has this primal monitor done to be above the presence?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mysticmedivh: first off leave out morrison thats like saying didio is TOAA. That primal monitor thing now confuses me especially since all of a sudden is this primal monitor is about the presence when the presence it self in infinite and made everything. Thats just a bit contradictory what has this primal monitor done to be above the presence?

Grant Morrison is an actual character that has appeared in DC, and has confirmed to be the writer. He is the equivalent of TOAA, because TOAA is the writer as well. Presence, by logic, is inferior to TOAA.

No Caption Provided

Primal Monitor is above the Presence. Presence and all of DC are fictional characters, illustrations, and stories that exist on Primal Monitor. Primal Monitor is the page, the canvas, it is everything. The writers write the stories on Primal Monitor. It is second only to the writers.

I'm not sure what more you want me to explain, that's all there is to it.

Android

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he kinda is the paper, the empty space on the paper the writer writes the comics on, without him, therre would be no presence, no dc. You get the point?

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: thats my point when the writer put himself in the text does he not become a fictional character in that world now too. I'm not sure how a canvas would be above what is written but hey DC hierarchy always made it clear that the presence is top dog so i shall go with that. Still thanks for the info i get what your saying about why you feel they are the top now.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: thats my point when the writer put himself in the text does he not become a fictional character in that world now too. I'm not sure how a canvas would be above what is written but hey DC hierarchy always made it clear that the presence is top dog so i shall go with that. Still thanks for the info i get what your saying about why you feel they are the top now.

I don't feel that they are on the top. This is not my opinion, this is a fact. The Presence is a fictional character. Primal Monitor is everything including the Presence.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@android: yea i get it my boy @mysticmedivh expounded on it perfectly. Still don't see how it can be omnipotent but i get what it is.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivhsee now thats just DC being hella dumb how can two things be omnipotent that doesn't work. Did they take back the presence being omnipotent?

Android

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivhsee now thats just DC being hella dumb how can two things be omnipotent that doesn't work. Did they take back the presence being omnipotent?

if i´m not mistaken presence said that he was created by higher forces or something i read it somewhere or someone here said it, but you are correct, two omnipotent beings can´t exist in the same multiverse but if i´m right about presence then he is only nigh omnipotent

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@android: yea he said that in Lucifer and we all know that the external forces are the writers. He also described himself as omnipotent when he said that. So you can see why i am confused now about another character being omnipotent.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucy stomps.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Android

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@android: yea he said that in Lucifer and we all know that the external forces are the writers. He also described himself as omnipotent when he said that. So you can see why i am confused now about another character being omnipotent.

oh ok well then i understand but all the omnipotent beings in marvel and dc have no on panel showings but beyonder was the first being to be omnipotent and have an on screen panel, but presence is omnipotent i guess then but not the ultimate being, hence the writers

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer beats them in a very good fight, franklin and galactus are non factors though.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Lucy stomps.

Care to elaborate?

He's more powerful than LT with 10000x the intelligence

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By mysticmedivh
PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PowerWoman

@mysticmedivh: Hi,I just say,there isnt have "Pre-recton beyonder"

All of beyonder,no matter what version of beyonder,all beyonder is himself rewriter

@android said:

@powerwoman said:
@android said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@android said:

@doom_phd said:

strange as hell!

And HOTU destroy a universe,not multiverse:

No Caption Provided