No rules. 

#2 Posted by Radiante (327 posts) - - Show Bio

...and not just hand to hand
#3 Posted by BillyBonzo (400 posts) - - Show Bio

haha marv kicks the shit out of him 

#4 Posted by never give up (9761 posts) - - Show Bio

bump could go either way

#5 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozy. Marv's durability is insane but Ozy can just stand there and beat on him, I think he's too fast.

#6 Posted by warlock360 (28155 posts) - - Show Bio

It would have to go down similar with frodo in order for marv to win, and still a bit more.

#7 Posted by jonEsherfey (443 posts) - - Show Bio

While Ozy is faster Marv will not give up. Depending on where they are. I think that Marv is more recourseful and cqan use his surroundings better to his advantage. I think that Ozy is too fast though and will beat Marv.

#8 Posted by Deadgod (1509 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozzy is Peak human , waay fast & smarter then Marv , he wins here

#9 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozy. Seeing how Marv struggled with Kevin, he's going to have a lot of trouble with the former Watchman.

#10 Posted by never give up (9761 posts) - - Show Bio

But if he handcuffs himself to Ozy. Then he'll win. Not sure if he'll get the chance to do that.

#11 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozy win,,I love marv but he isn't skilled enough or fast enough ,,,Ozy would dodge anything he throws and dance around him all day

#12 Posted by Owie (4068 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure what "not just hand to hand" means. Prep? Weapons?

But if we stick to hand to hand, it's a great fight. I basically agree that it's about agility and skill vs durability and strength. I'm going with Marv, 6/10.

#13 Posted by hulkbuster94 (657 posts) - - Show Bio

@BillyBonzo: true marv got run down by cars cracked with sledge hammers shot with automatic weapons slashed elecrocuted the list really is endless i would really call shit spite tbh :/ i mean ozy beat 2 low level street fighters but marv is a whole other ball game.

#14 Edited by hulkbuster94 (657 posts) - - Show Bio

marv in a stomping

#15 Posted by those_eyes (8853 posts) - - Show Bio

Since sin city a dame to kill for came out it could go either way. Marv is a tank and is stronger than ozy. But ozy is faster and better h2h. Either marv gets a lucky shot after ozy gets tired of putting so much effort into trying to ko'ing marv or marv has so much trouble trying to tag ozy that he gasses himself out completely. It really just depends who gasses out quicker to determine who gets a the chance to finish it.

If weapons are involved the fight may end quicker in ozy's favor since he has a quicker way of killing marv.

#16 Posted by Darth_Necray (450 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Marv is stronger then Ozymandias. The guy who through a grown man out of a window, kicked discount question into a wall. Ozy is also faster, catching thrown knives and bullets. Ozy is also a GENIUS. Ozy wins 9/10

#17 Posted by KillerForHire (1175 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this battle. Marv may just do something insane & suicidal that Ozy wouldn't expect if he had no prior knowledge of him & deal a death blow. Ozy may be too smart for his own good in this fight.

#18 Posted by those_eyes (8853 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Marv is stronger then Ozymandias. The guy who through a grown man out of a window, kicked discount question into a wall. Ozy is also faster, catching thrown knives and bullets. Ozy is also a GENIUS. Ozy wins 9/10

Marv threw a guy across a room with one hand and pop a guy's skull like a balloon with his hands in like 3 seconds. They are at least similar in strength at the very least.

#19 Edited by Darth_Necray (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes: I see, thats agreeable then. Ozy is still to fast

#20 Posted by PabloSL (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozy, though it would take a while

#21 Posted by VenomousTaco (1301 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozymandias

:-)

#22 Posted by Jacthripper (7005 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way

#23 Posted by BrianBurris44 (159 posts) - - Show Bio

Marv 6/10 just because he is more driven. If Ozy had his way it would end in sex.

#24 Posted by nickzambuto (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

It's funny how we can have threads with Marv going up against Ozy and Rorschach, both on the front page at the same time, and both are fairly even.

#25 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozy

Marv has a damage soak advantage and their strength is about even but Ozy is much faster and much more skilled skilled.

#26 Posted by TheComedian_ (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

It's funny how we can have threads with Marv going up against Ozy and Rorschach, both on the front page at the same time, and both are fairly even.

I was thinking that same thing. xD

And with Marv's damage soak it could go either way.

#27 Posted by BrianBurris44 (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecomedian_: I revived them because I just saw sin city 2 the other day...

#28 Posted by xmenhulk (778 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozy wins this .