No rules. 

#2 Posted by Radiante (327 posts) - - Show Bio

...and not just hand to hand
#3 Posted by BillyBonzo (418 posts) - - Show Bio

haha marv kicks the shit out of him 

#4 Posted by never give up (9601 posts) - - Show Bio

bump could go either way

#5 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozy. Marv's durability is insane but Ozy can just stand there and beat on him, I think he's too fast.

#6 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

It would have to go down similar with frodo in order for marv to win, and still a bit more.

#7 Posted by jonEsherfey (443 posts) - - Show Bio

While Ozy is faster Marv will not give up. Depending on where they are. I think that Marv is more recourseful and cqan use his surroundings better to his advantage. I think that Ozy is too fast though and will beat Marv.

#8 Posted by Deadgod (1413 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozzy is Peak human , waay fast & smarter then Marv , he wins here

#9 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozy. Seeing how Marv struggled with Kevin, he's going to have a lot of trouble with the former Watchman.

#10 Posted by never give up (9601 posts) - - Show Bio

But if he handcuffs himself to Ozy. Then he'll win. Not sure if he'll get the chance to do that.

#11 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozy win,,I love marv but he isn't skilled enough or fast enough ,,,Ozy would dodge anything he throws and dance around him all day

#12 Posted by Owie (3736 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure what "not just hand to hand" means. Prep? Weapons?

But if we stick to hand to hand, it's a great fight. I basically agree that it's about agility and skill vs durability and strength. I'm going with Marv, 6/10.

#13 Posted by hulkbuster94 (575 posts) - - Show Bio

@BillyBonzo: true marv got run down by cars cracked with sledge hammers shot with automatic weapons slashed elecrocuted the list really is endless i would really call shit spite tbh :/ i mean ozy beat 2 low level street fighters but marv is a whole other ball game.

#14 Edited by hulkbuster94 (575 posts) - - Show Bio

marv in a stomping