Martians, Asgard, Amazons vs Krypton, Atlantis + New gods

• 187 results
blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hyperlight: a blast of heat vision from one kryptonian could still do a lot of damage 500 kryptonians is just over kill

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: yes they do but before Martians use telepathy they would be incinerated by heat vision

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blh726: remember, the Martian's armor should blunt the heat.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrvalance: Generally they do, but J'onn's powers are exceptional for Martians, being an experienced telepath, is stronger, and faster.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@blh726: so could a mind blast, you assume all the kryptonians with be as skilled and powerful as supes but that more than likely wont be the case. Martians have all been born and bred with telepathy as well as much older than them so they would take the kryptonians in overall skill, experience, and coordination. The average martian will be much better at telepathy that the average kryptonian would be at emplying heat vision in a deadly fashion.

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By blh726

@chu42t said:

@blh726: remember, the Martian's armor should blunt the heat.

Not Kryptonian heat vision

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blh726: so could a mind blast, you assume all the kryptonians with be as skilled and powerful as supes but that more than likely wont be the case. Martians have all been born and bred with telepathy as well as much older than them so they would take the kryptonians in overall skill, experience, and coordination. The average martian will be much better at telepathy that the average kryptonian would be at emplying heat vision in a deadly fashion.

they would still know their powers well enough to shoot heat vision lol and it doesn't matter if they aren't as strong as superman they are still strong enough to put down the martians with heat vision

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360: uh I think the Martians and Kryptonians fight to a standstill. There will be too little Martians to make a difference after they fight.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Darkseid could beat Odin. Omega Beams wouldn't be able to wipe him from existence, but they could do a lot of damage. And Darkseid is just as fast and strong as Odin.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@chu42t said:

@warlock360: uh I think the Martians and Kryptonians fight to a standstill. There will be too little Martians to make a difference after they fight.

One martian is more worth then a Kryptonian. There are only 505 Kryptonians, where there are 1005 (and then some war machines) Martians.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blh726: Kyrptonian heat vision is not what u think. The yellow sun grants them the ability to shoot any kind of light from their eyes, i.e microwaves. The heat vision is merely lasers.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By chu42t

@warlock360: A Krptonian is just as strong and fast, and their laser vision (however blunted by the armor) is capable of inflicting massive damage on the Martian physiology.

I'm kinda contradicting myself with my last quote but IMO, the armor would block the beams to a point.

Its funny, as OP, that everyone is disgarding the Atlanteans and Amazons. I'm surprised that I dont see a few "Wonder Woman solos" out there.

No Caption Provided

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t: And you're just gonna ignore the Intangibility and the Psychic powers? :D

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By chu42t

@warlock360: The Kyrptonians are soldiers, therefore they should be trained in telepathy-blocking mental arts, like Superman is. And true, the shapeshifting should prove a hindrance to the Krptonians, but in order to shapeshift they'd have to discard their armor, making them vulnerable to the lasers.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By warlock360

@chu42t: I'm not talking about shape shifting, I'm talking about "phasing".

He also Whooped Ultraman with fair ease, and he's a Superman without restraint.

And don't get me stared on their severe regenerative ability.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360: Superman can vibrate through objects... and so can most of the Kryptonians.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t: Which is gonna kill a martian how? :D And even then it would be a stalemate (not infacting the psychic powers)

they still have half the manpower. If they were at equal manpower (1000) I'd say it could go either way because they have Zod as a general.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By chu42t

@warlock360: The vibrating should help attacks pass through them, and vibrating your hand into a Martian and then turning it solid will mess him up, disturbing his phasing.

And I think that the laser vision is enough to make up for the lack of numbers.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t: you saw the scan with superboy prime and MMH above? Where he effortlessly dodges the beams by phasing?

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t said:

@blh726: Kyrptonian heat vision is not what u think. The yellow sun grants them the ability to shoot any kind of light from their eyes, i.e microwaves. The heat vision is merely lasers.

Yes hot lasers and do you know what the martian weakness is? HEAT.

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t: you saw the scan with superboy prime and MMH above? Where he effortlessly dodges the beams by phasing?

Which is BS considering manhunter is nowhere near Primes level and phasing won't get rid of the heat the beams might go through him but i should still weaken him

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 new god, kryptonians, and atlanteans...come on now....

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 still stomps easily

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martians destroy, and Odin is just too much.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Detrolord

Team 1

i can see the atlanteans being the weakest force here

Man but new gods are here still team 1 outnumbered the team 2

but martians and asgard should be enough to beat the kryptonians the focus on the new gods while the amazons murders everyone on Atlantis then help in the battle

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By myerlanski

@hyperlight: atlantean are susceptible to fire as well? Since when? Well I know for a fact Aquaman is quite durable to extreme heat and cold...heck he just swam in liquid hot MAG MA( Austin powers reference).......

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blh726: i know, but the armor should block some

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#82  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@myerlanski said:

Team 2 new god, kryptonians, and atlanteans...come on now....

Odin and Martians solo them

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin solos everyone here at once except for Loki who manages to escape or something

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360: kryptonians can do the same by vibrating,

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myerlanski: there are very few atlanteans that are even close to orins stats. Aquaman is an anomaly among his people. A regular atlantean couldnt do that.

I just meant that the fire could support dehydration which is very bad for atlanteans

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blh726: not only do martians have a crazy healing factor but they could shut down several minds before kryptonians even get near them

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: but team 2 has mother boxes and the kryptonian fighting still that fights telepathy

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: they don't need to get close to shoot heat vision

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blh726 said:

@hyperlight: but team 2 has mother boxes and the kryptonian fighting still that fights telepathy

there have never been many mother boxes at 1 time and I doubt it could protect everyone. Most kryptonians don't even know toquasm vo or whatever its called. even if they do it doesn't even work all the time

@blh726 said:

true, but they still need to see martians, martians need even less to use telepathy

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By myerlanski

@hyperlight: and that's why I specified aquaman in my statement, and I do agree that Aquaman and Ocean Master stand out among their people when it comes to stats but so far...I have not read anything that say that atlantean in the new 52 get severely dehydrated by heat any faster than humans do or any other beings who suffer dehydration in the new 52...I haven't read anything to support that claim....I just figured when they do get dehydrated they get sick like any one else who suffers from dehydration...

Remember...atlanteans once walked the earth before the dead king sentenced them to the waters in anger...they are amphibious...

@oceanmaster21: who you got winning...team 1 or 2

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By myerlanski

@homicidalmaniac: no not necessaryly... high father which is considered in the dc universe a counterpart to Zues and Odin is in their league when it comes to power...remember New Gods consist of more than Darkseid and his home but his high ranking and powerful brother who derives his strength directly from the source...its possible for high father to solo in those regards...new gods have extreme resiliency to TP and have a very capable amount TP themselves...

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

#93 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

For those of you wondering why your comment was deleted, it's because you still choose to use the term 'mind rape' which is against site rules.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: no not necessaryly... high father which is considered in the dc universe a counterpart to Zues and Odin is in their league when it comes to power...remember New Gods consist of more than Darkseid and his home but his high ranking and powerful brother who derives his strength directly from the source...its possible for high father to solo in those regards...new gods have extreme resiliency to TP and have a very capable amount TP themselves...

Highfather,Greek Gods,and DC's Odin doesn't have galaxies busting feats like Marvel's Odin.The New Gods are consisted in the OP and they are not in Odin league.The NGs should still be TP'd by Team 1 telepathy and even if the New God can't be TP.That doesn't stop the others on Team 2 from being TP.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myerlanski: I dont have any scans to support my claim I just thought that was a big thing with atlanteans. Anyway even so they arent physically powerful enough to even matter

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Darkseid has many mental abilities he can read minds from over the universe, he can control your actions with his mind, and he has telekinesis, his movements and combat speed is in the microseconds...now his brother high father is said to be above him but ok...there is no galaxy busting feats from high father, Zeus, or Odin in the new 52 has of yet...the Martians will have a tough time dealing with the new Gods and their mental abilities...and not every one of the Martian are as credible with telepathy as MMH...Krytonians aren't so simple to TP especially when they are concentrating...it takes just a few to cause mass panick with heat vision to the Martians...now team 1 could very well take this but so can team 2...in my opinion..but I do respect your view on the battle that is both solid and valid...

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blh726 said:

there have never been many mother boxes at 1 time and I doubt it could protect everyone. Most kryptonians don't even know toquasm vo or whatever its called. even if they do it doesn't even work all the time

@blh726 said:

true, but they still need to see martians, martians need even less to use telepathy

they would be able to see the martians

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By myerlanski

@hyperlight: I would definitely not say that the Atlanteans would not matter. Atlantean forces are highly advanced in tecnology and magic. They also command several water creatures that are capable of both land and sea attacks...the kraken any one...They have incredible numbers and highly durable with super strength capable of lifting up to 20 tons or more...they can rip a car apart with their bare hands...aquaman is a super atlantean...so he outclasses the rest of his species and the same as wonder woman outclasses the rest of the Amazonians...the amazonians and atlanteans are like neck to neck when it comes to society...I give the Amazonians the fighting skill over the Atlanteans but that is it...everything else is about stalemate...they both are very capable in magic, weapons, etc...I give the Atlanteans the slight strength and durability edge...mera herself could drain the very water out of your blood with a thought...

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myerlanski: In one n52 comic Aquaman was stuck in the desert, a few hours and he almost died. He had to be saved by random humans. How humiliating, plus the fact that he is the most trodden upon and unappreciated hero on the DC earth. Civilians always make fun of him.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: Aquaman in the N52 stopped a 20 ton armored truck with his trident and flipped it over with ease. He didn't even flinch when confronted with it, even though it was going 50+ mph... He is probably in the 100 ton rane. The average atlantean I think is about 20 tons, able to swim at highway speeds. These stats are more than enough to give a really good fight. Plus, don't forget their advanced armor and weapon systems. I agree with hyperlight.