• 179 results
#1 Edited by chu42t (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Martians: 1000 Martians, Martian Manhunter, Protex and the Hyperclan, the Flower of Wrath, and Martian war machines.

Asgard: 3000 Asgardian warriors, Thor, Odin, Loki, Borr, and The Warriors Three

Amazons: 3000 Amazons, Hippolyta, Wonder Woman, Artemis, Donna Troy, Wonder Girl, Harbringer

Krypton: 500 Kryptonians, Superman, General Zod, Superboy, Supergirl, and Braniac 1.0.

New Gods: Highfather, Lightray, Orion, Metron, Darkseid, Desaad, Granny, Big Barda and the Furies, Kalibak, Gundbar, Doctor Bedlam, and 2000 Parademons.

Atlanteans: Aquaman, Aqualad, Mera, Lori,Tempest plus 3000 Atlantean Soldiers.

Battle takes place on a beach. No BFR, morals on, no reinforcements.

Amazons and Atlanteans are usually underrated, so may I add that Atlanteans have very high technology, allowing them to have completely bulletproof armor, and their underwater adaptations give them over-human strength (20-40 tons) and speed. They are also armed with extremely advanced sonic concussive blasters. Amazonians are a race bred purely to fight, much like the city-state Sparta. They are pro martial artists, and have over-human strength and speed also. Note that Hippolyta, Aquaman, Mera, Thor, and all the leaders are much more advanced than their own race, physically and mentally. Note that Parademons wield enough firepower in their hands to destroy several tanks, they can fly at high speeds, and are bulletproof.

Please explain briefly and have fun!

#2 Posted by reaverlation (17057 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 slaughters

#3 Edited by FatherChaos (1196 posts) - - Show Bio

New Gods + Krypton is pretty damn OP. Then again, you have Odin, Thor, and MMH on the other team. I pick Team 1.

#4 Posted by dondave (38889 posts) - - Show Bio

Martians

#5 Edited by blh726 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does it seem everyone forgets about kryptonians have HEAT vision (equivalent to a nuke or the core of the sun forget which one) so Martians will go down pretty fast asgardians will win by a little bit over the new gods but the kryptonians could take down what's left of them and the amazons and Atlanteans are about equal but overall I'm going with team 2

#6 Posted by Lord44 (1440 posts) - - Show Bio

Why?.... Tell why.... Just why... There's freaking Odin?!?! Unless someone on Team 2 can Tank and/or do a Galaxy Busting attack, Team 1 Wins in a Galactic Stomp.

#7 Posted by BlackWind (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin makes this kinda word depending on the version of Darkseid.

#8 Posted by dagmar_merrill (10248 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are the atlanteans even here?

#9 Edited by chu42t (365 posts) - - Show Bio

@blh726: Lets say the martian soldiers all have hi-tech armor.

So do the Kryptonese soldiers.

#10 Posted by dondave (38889 posts) - - Show Bio

@blh726: Intangibility. Also TP takes them out before they can even use their HV

#11 Posted by blh726 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord44 said:

Why?.... Tell why.... Just why... There's freaking Odin?!?! Unless someone on Team 2 can Tank and/or do a Galaxy Busting attack, Team 1 Wins in a Galactic Stomp.

Darkseid assuming its PC

#12 Edited by Pierpat (3440 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are the atlanteans even here?

To let the amazons feel useful.

#13 Posted by blh726 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@blh726: Intangibility. Also TP takes them out before they can even use their HV

team 2 would have mother boxes which can block TP and intangibility would fail against that much heat

#14 Posted by dondave (38889 posts) - - Show Bio

@blh726: Telepathy has worked past Motherboxes. I can recall two instances that telepathy has worked on Orion

#15 Posted by blh726 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@blh726: Telepathy has worked past Motherboxes. I can recall two instances that telepathy has worked on Orion

Hasn't Darkseid beat manhunter and Isn't Darkseid a telepath also? And with an entire army with motherboxes? They draw power from the source so I doubt TP will be very effective during a all out battle like this especially with kryptonians

#16 Posted by Silverrings (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

Golly, this is tough to call. Ridonkulous battle. I like it.

#17 Posted by Cregan_Stark (2185 posts) - - Show Bio

I see team 1 absolutely slaughtering

#18 Posted by Hyperlight (6569 posts) - - Show Bio

@blh726: I was always under the impression that Martian's have a weakness to fire, not heat in itself.

I go with team 1 due to high level cosmic powers of odin as well as the greater power set of the martiasns

#19 Posted by blh726 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@blh726: I was always under the impression that Martian's have a weakness to fire, not heat in itself.

I go with team 1 due to high level cosmic powers of odin as well as the greater power set of the martiasns

heat vision could very easily start a fire

#20 Posted by Thitiki (4325 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#21 Edited by Hyperlight (6569 posts) - - Show Bio

@blh726: true but kryptonians (save power girl, superman, and supergirl) won't know that without prep, atlanteans are susceptible to fire as well so they wouldn't use it, and the average Amazonian isn't powerful enough to exploit fire in a deadly way.

#22 Edited by Kangconquers (1104 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Odin and Borr vs Highfather and Darkseid, with a lot of canon fodder.

#23 Posted by Primebonnick (2914 posts) - - Show Bio

amm man this is tough as hell i'll go with team one on account of strong magic users and powerful telepaths.

#24 Posted by Night4345 (5736 posts) - - Show Bio

The Martians solo.

#25 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8258 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Kangconquers (1104 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8767 posts) - - Show Bio

@chu42t: This is a badass match you deserve a follow mate:) But I must correct you on something. The Average Atlantean is a 50 tonner.

Each Team Powerful. I Know I am gonna make someone mad when I say this, I hope not to many viners. Anyways Martians And Asgard go down first.

Atlanteans And Amazons cancel each other out after long fight. Amazons are very tough and Atlanteans are very underated they get no respect and that's a shame because they are Boss. Though Wonder Woman can Defeat just About Anyone on the other teams. One on one. She is My Favorite Charchater and I think she last long but in something like this she would get over whelmed.

Krypton Would put up a great fight but New Gods Win In the End.

New Gods Win.

#28 Edited by Pokeysteve (8658 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the Martians vs Odin vs Darkseid and Highfather.

1000 J'onns is some serious s**t!!!

#29 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8258 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the Martians and Odin vs Darkseid and Highfather.

1000 J'onns is some serious s**t!!!

Fixed

#30 Posted by Pokeysteve (8658 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8258 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac:

And instead of vs? Is Odin susceptible to TP?

Odin and the Marians are working together.Odin had been in a telepath battle with Galactus and casually brainwashed every human on Earth.

#32 Posted by Pokeysteve (8658 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac:

And instead of vs? Is Odin susceptible to TP?

Odin and the Marians are working together.Odin had been in a telepath battle with Galactus and casually brainwashed every human on Earth.

Oh my gosh I thought it was vs vs vs vs. Yeah definitely going with team 1 here hahaha thank you for calling me out.

#33 Posted by Van_Cere (2338 posts) - - Show Bio

so.....all new 52 versions of the DC characters? team 1 stomps.

#34 Edited by Lord44 (1440 posts) - - Show Bio

@van_cere said:

so.....all new 52 versions of the DC characters? team 1 stomps.

Nope.. they said PC Darkseid, but it wouldn't matter 'cause Odin will go straight to him and beat the living sh*t out of him!! Then with a Galaxy Buster attack cleans the battlefield of everyone else.

#35 Posted by ScouterV (1694 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Don't Kryptonians have special mental techniques that protect against telepathy? Tan-Quar Vism-Ro or something like that.

#36 Posted by ScouterV (1694 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to sure things up, are we talkin Pre-Crisis, Post-Crises, or post-Flashpoint Kryps?

Because if we're talkin Pre-Crisis Kryptonians, they solo easily.

Even so, I kind of feel Team 1 is a bit much. Disregarding their specials, they have twice as much fodder to throw around. I think the numbers are kind of uneven here.

#37 Posted by dondave (38889 posts) - - Show Bio

@scouterv It's never stopped Martians from dropping him with TP.

#38 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

The Martians pretty much topple the Kryptonians, seeing as they even have double the backup. Amazons beef it out with the Atlanteans, as do the Asgardians and the new gods. The remaining Martians start to spread and back the rest up, in the end ganging up on the new gods for the win.

IMO

#39 Posted by Cgoodness (5968 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#40 Posted by ZeroPlus (2309 posts) - - Show Bio

This is basically Martians and Odin vs New Gods. Martians and Odin ftw.

#41 Posted by blh726 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@blh726: true but kryptonians (save power girl, superman, and supergirl) won't know that without prep, atlanteans are susceptible to fire as well so they wouldn't use it, and the average Amazonian isn't powerful enough to exploit fire in a deadly way.

They could still communicate that martians are vulnerable to heat

#42 Posted by lowlaville (5182 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgardian stompfest..

#43 Edited by mjolnirson (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin solos and if someone says no, this will happen to you

#44 Posted by MrValance (528 posts) - - Show Bio

do all martians have jonn's abilities, cause if they do ima go team martian

#45 Edited by Jacthripper (5840 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, via Telepathy and Odin

#46 Posted by Hyperlight (6569 posts) - - Show Bio

@blh726: martians would either keep that from happening or put it work on the krypronians before they get a chance to act accordingly

#47 Posted by dondave (38889 posts) - - Show Bio

@zeroplus

This is basically Martians and Odin vs New Gods. Martians and Odin ftw.

#48 Posted by InjusticeForAll (509 posts) - - Show Bio

New Gods solo. This is ridiculous spite.

#49 Posted by Stormdriven (5818 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by InjusticeForAll (509 posts) - - Show Bio