No love for either side? D:

No Caption Provided

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Why were the red xenomorphs fighting the black ones?

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tacos_Kickass

Going with Xenos since roaches are nasty and man-roaches are an abomination.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt: Different Hives or something(if I remember correctly)

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt: The weevil-evolution type are pretty durable, being able to take attacks from Komachi and Akari, taking really no damage. During Akari's assault it literally just stood there acting like nothing was happening.

No Caption Provided

The standard(at least only them shown so far) can survive if only their head is cut off, their functioning center is in their chest. Also, they're pretty fast, maybe moreso than some of the xenomorphs. However, they(the standard) have been shown to be cut by swords and penetrated by bullets.

The Silkmoth-evolution can make long silk threads, said to be hard as steel, and use it as a weapon(such as a lasso or making thing support lines like that of a spider web). Also good balance as they can walk on these lines as well.

No Caption Provided

The more evolved ones have been shown to be able to plan things out, such as setting a trap for 3 of the BUGS officers to seperate them from the rest of the unit. The standard roaches have been shown to be at least capable of using guns and clubs, showing they have decent intellect to use tools.

For these reasons, I gave a little more populace to the Xenomorph's team.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By 18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt: It's from a manga called Terra Formars, it sadly isn't an anime(hope it becomes one)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt: What if I were to change the King to a Queen or add a queen?

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt: I don't see a reason why it wouldn't

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Those are some god damn creepy bugs!

Any way, I'd like to see more feats for the Roaches, the King was able to tank hits from a queen and is around the same size.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say with a queen they probably win, but I'm not sure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3: Here's some of one of the roaches taking out the first crew of the BUGS missions

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Edit: Grr, it posted before I was done

No Caption Provided

They also don't seem to feel pain

And these are the standard roaches.

For a size comparison of how big the Weevil and Silk evolved forms are see the above scans with the guy being around the size of its arm

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3: @18hunt: For both rounds? Even in round 2 when they have homefield advantage? They are crafty, snkeaky, little devils after all.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought noting could scare me more than xenos but the roaches are the scariest things ive ever seen in anime or comics.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This nasty

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Xenos, regular ammunition can't penetrate their exo skeletons (the colonial marines had to use special weapons to fight them) they easily pierce through thick steel with their inner mouths and tails, bleed acid of course, have a hive mind, attack in packs, can use their hands, inner mouths, and tails all at once to attack, etc. and that's the lowest level of Xenos, praetorians are far stronger and the king even more so. Not saying it would be easy since those roaches look pretty strong, they're seeming to be doing Xeno type damage to those humans (the same ease with stabbing through that guy and cutting him).

Can they climb on walls or ceilings? Just wondering.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roaches god stomp....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought noting could scare me more than xenos but the roaches are the scariest things ive ever seen in anime or comics.

Wow, Terra ForMars are certainly getting a lot of attention now that an anime has been released

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

Wow, Terra ForMars are certainly getting a lot of attention now that an anime has been released

Yae i just started watching it an hour ago. Ive already been told its lacking because of it being censored unlike the manga. But would that really detract from it do you think? As long as there is some blood and gore im fine. It doesnt have to be rated r or anything imo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Not only that, it skips the first 2 missions of the manga.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironshinobi88 said:

Roaches god stomp....

This was made over a year ago lol, the roaches have gotten way more feats since then. Though, now that we're a good chunk into the manga and they've gotten more feats I'd side with them for the vast majority. Don't underestimate the Praetorians/King, they're certainly going to take roaches down with them.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: But the first 2 missions were pretty essential, the fact they start on the 3rd makes them miss out on a lot of things... and the whole reason Komachi is doing what he's doing...

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: But the first 2 missions were pretty essential, the fact they start on the 3rd makes them miss out on a lot of things... and the whole reason Komachi is doing what he's doing...

hmmmm that makes sense. I need to read the manga. But i noticed that maybe an uncensored version of the anime may come out like on dvd. I just watched the second episode and the black lines blocking the screen looked like it was put in over the original.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironshinobi88 said:

Roaches god stomp....

This was made over a year ago lol, the roaches have gotten way more feats since then. Though, now that we're a good chunk into the manga and they've gotten more feats I'd side with them for the vast majority. Don't underestimate the Praetorians/King, they're certainly going to take roaches down with them.

roaches arent god stomping anybody when they have to deal with acid blood every time they go for a blow. i know i havent read the manga or anything but from what ive seen they will have to over come that acid before they can solidify a solid win.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Xenos are still scarier.

Pipach01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about ...... if Queen facehugger can progress at Roach!!! = =".....

What kind of monster will show... OMG!!!!

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:
@ironshinobi88 said:

Roaches god stomp....

roaches arent god stomping anybody when they have to deal with acid blood every time they go for a blow. i know i havent read the manga or anything but from what ive seen they will have to over come that acid before they can solidify a solid win.

Roaches are easily too fast and too agile for Xenos to land a hit. They can kill Xenos without havign to worry too much about acid blood, hell they never get blood on them.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Can the MRs resista gallon of acid blood,but what I seen they could survive it.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The roaches are smart enough to realize that they cant keep using h2h to kill the xenos since the acid blood. I think they roaches would start stoning the xenos and use other ranged attacks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Lol, this was awhile ago, before all the multiple evolutions of roaches. The roaches would win this pretty easily now..

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Lol, this was awhile ago, before all the multiple evolutions of roaches. The roaches would win this pretty easily now..

I still havent read the manga yet so i was going off anime feats. Do you own the terra formars manga or do you read online?

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Hmm, I don't know very much about the Martian Roaches, but I'm confident to say that the Xenos will put up a hell of a fight especially if we go by the EU Xenos in the Aliens and AvP series.

To sum up how powerful Xenos are (based on movie and EU feats), Xeno Warriors have the strength to punch down and leave dents in futuristic metal security doors and casually rip apart Humans at the waist. They have the durability that they are bulletproof to anything that isn't heavy armor piercing/explosive weapons and can tank numerous strikes from Predators. Their reflexes and agility is so fast that are capable of dodging faster shoulder cannon models at close range and point blank along with dodging bullets as well at close range and a shotgun blast at point blank.

The claws, inner jaw, and tails of any caste of Xenos allows them to effortlessly slice right through Colonial Marine armor, Predator armor, and Combat Androids integrated with armor that could withstand sustained pulse rifle fire.

As for their intelligence, it can range from multiple IQs even with the same host species. The basic Xeno castes (Drone, Warrior, Runner), could range from the IQ of dogs/wolves/dinosaurs to the IQ of chimpanzees. The average IQ is often in between these lines of intelligence. Furthermore, Xenos have shown the intelligence to actually create combat plans, solve relatively complex problems, and operate machinery at a basic level.

Though the higher castes (Praetorian, Queen, Matriarch/Empress) have superior levels of intelligence to the basic castes.

The Queen was stated to have an IQ around 150 in Alien Resurrection.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Hmm, I don't know very much about the Martian Roaches, but I'm confident to say that the Xenos will put up a hell of a fight especially if we go by the EU Xenos in the Aliens and AvP series.

To sum up how powerful Xenos are (based on movie and EU feats), Xeno Warriors have the strength to punch down and leave dents in futuristic metal security doors and casually rip apart Humans at the waist. They have the durability that they are bulletproof to anything that isn't heavy armor piercing/explosive weapons and can tank numerous strikes from Predators. Their reflexes and agility is so fast that are capable of dodging faster shoulder cannon models at close range and point blank along with dodging bullets as well at close range and a shotgun blast at point blank.

The claws, inner jaw, and tails of any caste of Xenos allows them to effortlessly slice right through Colonial Marine armor, Predator armor, and Combat Androids integrated with armor that could withstand sustained pulse rifle fire.

As for their intelligence, it can range from multiple IQs even with the same host species. The basic Xeno castes (Drone, Warrior, Runner), could range from the IQ of dogs/wolves/dinosaurs to the IQ of chimpanzees. The average IQ is often in between these lines of intelligence. Furthermore, Xenos have shown the intelligence to actually create combat plans, solve relatively complex problems, and operate machinery at a basic level.

Though the higher castes (Praetorian, Queen, Matriarch/Empress) have superior levels of intelligence to the basic castes.

The Queen was stated to have an IQ around 150 in Alien Resurrection.

Very good points.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#47  Edited By Jestersmiles
No Caption Provided

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt: It's from a manga called Terra Formars, it sadly isn't an anime(hope it becomes one)

Doubt ti will. It's a pretty gruesome manga and most anime are really light on gore now a days. Back in the 90s you could bet this would have had an anime or at least an OVA