AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 65

#51  Edited By AssertingValor

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia:

Ok don't know why you were scared about being warned by a mod, do u believe nobody else owns the book but u?

Tell me why u believe Thor or SS could not do the same damage to the AM....

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By thanobomb1124

Could be a stalemate if ss is in the air.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#53  Edited By Saren

@LordMaverick said:

Tell me why u believe Thor or SS could not do the same damage to the AM....

Did you see that scan? Superman, Captain Marvel, two Wonder Women, Firestorm, Green Lantern and a whole bunch of other heroes could not damage the AM's second form.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By AssertingValor

@CitizenBane: Do you remember Thor shattered Exitar the celestials head dome?......

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By TifaLockhart

@LordMaverick: They're not as powerful as Silver Age Supergirl. Even if they are, explain how the Anti-Monitor took on the Spectre powered up by several magicians. Explain how he tanks attacks from literally 50 heroes simultaneously with Silver Age Superman acknowledging to himself that they're not doing any damage.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Saren

@LordMaverick said:

@CitizenBane: Do you remember Thor shattered Exitar the celestials head dome?......

I also remember that Exitar was not even bothered by the hit, and that Thor did not "shatter" anything, he punched a small hole in Exitar's armor (his exact words were "Od's blood! T'was my mightiest blow and the Celestial felt it not --- e'en though it did tear a small hole in his armor!").

Considering Exitar is completely featless, the impressiveness of that feat bears examination. The only person who has actually dealt permanent damage to Exitar was Sue Storm.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By AssertingValor

@CitizenBane:

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia:

I never debated how powerful the AM is, secondly Supergirl only destroyed his 1st incarnation armor, and if you recall the celestials were only damaged once odin and all the asgardian life forces (not thor) inhabited the destroyer Armour and with the odin sword.......

(whoops, forgot to reply tag anyone)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Saren

@LordMaverick said:

I never debated how powerful the AM is, secondly Supergirl only destroyed his 1st incarnation armor, and if you recall the celestials were only damaged once odin and all the asgardian life forces (not thor) inhabited the destroyer Armour and with the odin sword.......

(whoops, forgot to reply tag anyone)

I am pretty sure those Celestials were people like Arishem and Ziran who were already high up on the hierarchy to begin with, so their durability does not reflect the average Celestials's.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By AssertingValor

@CitizenBane:

No Caption Provided

Mjolnir has been remade since...

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#60  Edited By Killemall

@bluepride1234 said:

Flash never does such a move at the start. It will give SS plenty of time to take care of flash. Team 1 will still win due to MM, but flash will never ever ever solo SS.

Explain me how exactly does SS take care of flash with standard morals?

I am a big silver surfer fan but flash has reaction time to dodge anything silver surer can throw at him. If he's willing to fight he can simply punch surfer's face in.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TifaLockhart

@LordMaverick: You do realize that everything you've posted is available for everyone to see, right?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Saren

@LordMaverick: So what? It was cracked in the fight against Bor most recently, and Bor is not on Exitar's presumed level.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TifaLockhart

@CitizenBane: Hargen, Tefral, Nezarr, Gammenon, Jemiah, Eson, Oneg, Ziran, and Arishem.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#64  Edited By nefarious

The Silver Surfer can solo here.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By AssertingValor

@CitizenBane: The post wasn't anything about mjolnirs durability, it was to show the attack damaged exitar, where as Thor could not physically damage exitar.

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: What is the problem

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#66  Edited By Dex_Starr

@majestic99 said:

Jonn can't beat SS, neither can Flash.

Either Wally or Barry would take the majority over Silver Surfer, Surfer's too damn slow to contend

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Dex_Starr

@LordMaverick said:

Team 2, they both have defeated much bigger threats than MM and Flash.......

What kind of logic is that? In that case Team 1 because both have defeated much bigger threats than Thor and Silver Surfer

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By AssertingValor

@Dex_Starr: it was a lure for a debate, it is technique man, what is up with people today.......

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Dex_Starr

@LordMaverick said:

@Dex_Starr: it was a lure for a debate, it is technique man, what is up with people today.......

Well how was I suppose to know that? You could of just said "I'd like to debate"

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By AssertingValor

@Dex_Starr: I could have said the same fore MM and Flash, i picked a side to debate, i could have easily debated for both sides.

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By bluepride1234

@Killemall said:

@bluepride1234 said:

Flash never does such a move at the start. It will give SS plenty of time to take care of flash. Team 1 will still win due to MM, but flash will never ever ever solo SS.

Explain me how exactly does SS take care of flash with standard morals?

I am a big silver surfer fan but flash has reaction time to dodge anything silver surer can throw at him. If he's willing to fight he can simply punch surfer's face in.

Flash won't be so aggressive with morals on also.

Also, i believe SS can tank flashs punches, even when flash has moral off.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#72  Edited By majestic99

@Spartan101 said:

thors reaction speeds anyone?

Thor strikes down a moving Quicksilver and claimed to have fought enemies faster than him:

No Caption Provided

Saves Rulk from a black hole(FTL reactionary feat):

No Caption Provided

Micro-second Reaction Time:

No Caption Provided
Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Spartan101

@Killemall: pretty sure i have an old ss comic from the 80's-90's where he is dodging asteroids at light speed or something,pretty gud feat in reaction time perhaps?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Killemall

@Spartan101 said:

@Killemall: pretty sure i have an old ss comic from the 80's-90's where he is dodging asteroids at light speed or something,pretty gud feat in reaction time perhaps?

Yeah i have seen that before, i think its from Silver Surfer Volume 2, cant seem to be able to pinpoint the exact issue. He was said to be travelling faster than light and he circles around the asteroid when appearing as a blurr.

Good though the problem is how much faster than light. Flash can move significantly faster than light. His best reaction feat (Wally West) is attosecond, which is about 1,000,000,000 time faster than light. So despite his awesome speed he's still outclassed.

@bluepride1234 said:

Flash won't be so aggressive with morals on also.

Also, i believe SS can tank flashs punches, even when flash has moral off.

We assume that people are willing to fight at their potential for the purpose of this thread.

Silver Surfer's durability to blunt physical has never been so great, and i have no doubt he could tank 1 or two. Problem is, at the peak of his speed, flash can get more than a million punches before silver surfer could even react. Dont see silver surfer tanking those.

There is a reason people here believe flash is almost neigh-unbeatable, because given his reaction time most people should have problem even seeing him let alone be able to hit or dodge him.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By majestic99

@Killemall said:

There is a reason people here believe flash is almost neigh-unbeatable, because given his reaction time most people should have problem even seeing him let alone be able to hit or dodge him.

If he can travel 1 billion times FTL than any thread with Wally in it should be banned because noone can even see Wally, let alone touch him.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Killemall

@majestic99 said:

If he can 1 billion times FTL than any thread with Wally in it should be banned because noone can even see Wally, let alone touch him.

Well based on his best reaction time shown thus far thats very true. That is why people believe Wally beats anyone on the thread whom he can physically KO. Not even going to say anything about Zoom whom flash couldnt even see without being amped.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By majestic99

@Killemall said:

Well based on his best reaction time shown thus far thats very true. That is why people believe Wally beats anyone on the thread whom he can physically KO. Not even going to say anything about Zoom whom flash couldnt even see without being amped.

Which one: Hunter Zolomon or Professor Zoom?

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Spartan101

@Killemall: wow thats pretty fast,thanks bud.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Killemall

@majestic99 said:

Which one: Hunter Zolomon or Professor Zoom?

Hunter Zolomon, Prof Zoom isnt much faster than Wally to be honest. I mean he's Barry's main villain and Barry has always been able to keep up with him in speed. Its only Zoom who managed to blitz him in the story Flash: the Blitz. The only real problem with Prof Zoom is because of negative speed force he has other powers which make him deadly.

Zoom was just wayyy overpowered. Makes sense why he lost his powers so quickly and was never talked about again. He lost his powers in what 4 years of his appearance.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Dex_Starr

@majestic99:Thor couldn't hit Quicksilver directly, he had to hit the ground to send him flying through the air

Thor does NOT have FTL reaction speed. He flew in a straight line to save Rulk from a black hole, he didn't even grab Rulk, he flew right into him and caught him with his shoulder and both were OUTSIDE the event horizon.

MicrosecondS, notice the plural

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Jorgevy

Does reaction speed directly correspond to transportation and combat speed?

Also, if Thor and SS start in the air they could just bust the planet (if it's an unhabited planet) to take out Flash. Or is Flash capable of Space Travel?

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#82  Edited By vuviper

@majestic99 said:

@Spartan101 said:

thors reaction speeds anyone?

Thor strikes down a moving Quicksilver and claimed to have fought enemies faster than him:

No Caption Provided

Saves Rulk from a black hole(FTL reactionary feat):

No Caption Provided

Micro-second Reaction Time:

No Caption Provided

It looks like he hit the ground not Quicksilver, so I don't know what that is supposed to show. And Rulk was not moving anywhere near FTL and Thor only needs to fly FTL once they reach the event horizon

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By vuviper

@jeanroygrant said:

Silver Surfer would solo this IMO. Thor dies sadly :( Thor would be dead meat on the ground. Martian Manhunter's T/P won't work on Silver Surfer & Flash can't reach him. Silver Surfer just has to fly up and destroy the planet. Flash for sure is gonna die from that blast. Martian Manhunter idk? Even if he does he will be Koed easily by Silver Surfer.

Flash takes out Thor and in response Surfer blows up the planet. With his dying breath, Flash transfer all his speed to J'onn the picosecond before he dies. J'onn is then untouchable. haha

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Flash can't beat Silver Surfer in anything but a race, be for real. All SS and Thor have To take fight to space and double team MM.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By majestic99

@Dex_Starr said:

@majestic99:Thor couldn't hit Quicksilver directly, he had to hit the ground to send him flying through the air

Thor does NOT have FTL reaction speed. He flew in a straight line to save Rulk from a black hole, he didn't even grab Rulk, he flew right into him and caught him with his shoulder and both were OUTSIDE the event horizon.

1. Thor struck him down

2. He reacted to catch Rulk from a black hole

3. Microsecond

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By majestic99

@vuviper said:

It looks like he hit the ground not Quicksilver, so I don't know what that is supposed to show. And Rulk was not moving anywhere near FTL and Thor only needs to fly FTL once they reach the event horizon

1. That Thor struck him down

2. Never said Rulk was moving at FTL, I meant that Thor had to react and travel at FTL in order to catch Rulk and escape from a black hole.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Dex_Starr

@majestic99 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

1. Thor struck him down

2. He reacted to catch Rulk from a black hole

3. Microsecond

1. By hitting the ground. Because he was too slow to hit him directly.

2. He flew in a straight line, caught Rulk with his shoulder and they were outside the event horizon, not a reaction feat

3. MicrosecondS

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By TifaLockhart

He didn't hit Quicksilver. He used an omnidirectional attack.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By majestic99

@Dex_Starr said:

2. He flew in a straight line, caught Rulk with his shoulder and they were outside the event horizon, not a reaction feat

3. MicrosecondS

1. No, Thor struck Quicksilver. If Thor was slower, he wouldn't have been able to strike Quicksilver at all.

2. Thor reacted and caught Rulk, and traveled FTL in order to escape the black hole.

3. It was microseconds away, but that means Thor has microsecond reaction time.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Dex_Starr

@majestic99 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

3. MicrosecondS

1. No, Thor struck Quicksilver. If Thor was slower, he wouldn't have been able to strike Quicksilver at all.

2. Thor reacted and caught Rulk, and traveled FTL in order to escape the black hole.

3. It was microseconds away, but that means Thor has microsecond reaction time.

1. Thor never hit Quicksilver, he hit the ground and sent him flying. If Thor directly hit QS then he wouldn't have flown back at that angle.

2. Thor flew in a straight line and caught Rulk who was outside the event horizon. The only thing it showed is that Thor can fly faster than light, he cannot react anywhere near light speed.

3. It was MicrosecondS Period

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By vuviper

@majestic99 said:

@vuviper said:

1. That Thor struck him down

2. Never said Rulk was moving at FTL, I meant that Thor had to react and travel at FTL in order to catch Rulk and escape from a black hole.

2. You only have to be traveling FTL if you are already in the event horizon. So their is no indication of how fast Thor was traveling really.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By majestic99

@vuviper said:

2. You only have to be traveling FTL if you are already in the event horizon. So their is no indication of how fast Thor was traveling really.

You have to be FTL in order to escape a black hole.

@Dex_Starr said:

1. Thor never hit Quicksilver, he hit the ground and sent him flying. If Thor directly hit QS then he wouldn't have flown back at that angle.

2. Thor flew in a straight line and caught Rulk who was outside the event horizon. The only thing it showed is that Thor can fly faster than light, he cannot react anywhere near light speed.

1. Thor struck Quicksilver, end of story.

2. He reacted and saved Rulk.

3. Microsecond, end of story.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By sandiego008

Thor is irrelevant in this thread IMO ... this is surfer vs. the two ... morals on DC wins ... morals off surfer/thor wins (thor would be useful morals off ... morals on he is just target practice).

Morals on ... surfer goes in to fight hand to hand like he always does and gets pumbled.

Morals off ... he just blows up earth making flash a non factor (surfer starts in air via OP so no speed blitz) .... and surfer can take on MM in a tough battle.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By TifaLockhart

@sandiego008: I thought Surfer's M.O. was to fire energy blasts?

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By _Black

@majestic99: Microsecond reaction time is slow anyway, considering who's on the opposing team.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Dex_Starr

@majestic99 said:

@vuviper said:

@Dex_Starr said:

1. Thor struck Quicksilver, end of story.

2. He reacted and saved Rulk.

3. Microsecond, end of story.

1. Only in your mind, when you come back to reality you'll see that he hit the ground.

2. He flew in a straight line, caught RUlk with his shoulder who was outside the Event Horizon and wasn't going FTL

3. MicrosecondS...period

You're basically ignoring everything and repeating yourself. I accept your concession.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By vuviper

@majestic99 said:

@vuviper said:

Only once you're in the event horizon, which is why the event horizon is black. Obviously they were not in the area that has an FTl escape velocity since you could still see thing. ie they weren't actually in the black whole yet.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By majestic99

@_Black said:

@majestic99: Microsecond reaction time is slow anyway, considering who's on the opposing team.

Never said it made Thor the fastest on this team. Someone just asked "Reactionary speed feats for Thor?" and I showed them.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By _Black

@majestic99 said:

@_Black said:

Never said it made Thor the fastest on this team. Someone just asked "Reactionary speed feats for Thor?" and I showed them.

So, you showed feats that show why Thor is too slow to compete in this battle. Nice argument.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Dex_Starr

@_Black said:

@majestic99 said:

@_Black said:

So, you showed feats that show why Thor is too slow to compete in this battle. Nice argument.

lol