Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Raw_Material

Rules/Settings

• Bloodlusted Martian Manhunter
  • The Avengers are In Character
  • All Members of the Avengers are In Play (Deceased, Retired, and Active)
  • Choose up to 7 members of the Avengers
  • 2 Week Prep Time for the Avengers
  • New Earth & Earth-616 Versions
  • Standard Gear
  • No BFR
  • Unpopulated Location
  • Fight Starts 50 Yards Away
  • Win via KO/Submission
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who do you think will win and why? Please explain specifically if possible.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Depending on how he's written, Thor could beat Manhunter. Other than that, I don't think that they have a way of beating him.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reefermadness: Yeah, MM is a team wrecker. Mainly, no one on the Avengers has the speed to deal with MM. Unless, Thor could employ Mjolnir to seek and destroy at faster than light speeds. Unless there is any success with that...

It's lights out for the Avengers.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By The_Thunderer

It's down to Thor imo, I don't know how fast MM can turn invisible/intangible but unless it's faster than Thor can throw mjolnir he will lose.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By schillenger420

Your giving current Tony Stark two weeks of prep, plus the rest of the Avengers to boot? Starks a prep Lord with unlimited resources. Given MM's weakness to fire, (not as bad as it once was but still a weakness) it's possible Iron Man solo's. Assuming his arrogant butt doesn't want to go it alone still has two weeks prep, with Thor, with the Hulk, and Captain America to come up with a game plan.. In this set-up teamwork comes into play. It's hard to quantify but it's something to think about.... and the Avengers are a very good team. MM has his hands full in a big way. It's not a curbstomp but the Avengers take more than a simple majority. Without prep they'd be screwed.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain america is a boy scout, he can rub two sticks together and make fire lmao

Avatar image for randomcharachter
randomcharachter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

with prep they can found his fire weakness and Tony can add a flame thrower to his armor.Without prep they can't do a lot thing

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

With prep, in theory Tony could supply the team with infrared technology to see him if he turns invisible, anti-telepathy helmets to block his mind abilities, and some type of..I dunno, high density pseudo-science net thingy to catch him even if he's intangible. Sounds ridiculous, but you know if this fight were actually to happen in a comic, that's exactly what Stark would do.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please they are going to try and plan against someone who could figure out their plan in nanoseconds. I think Martian Manhunter wins this.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I doubt even Stark can fully prepare the team for Manhunter. He's wrecked his way through TP defenses before and is much faster than anyone on that team. MM is an easy teambuster who should wreck these Avengers whilst bloodlusted.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So a comic book character vs a team of movie characters ? I wonder who wins?

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

@lvenger said:

I doubt even Stark can fully prepare the team for Manhunter. He's wrecked his way through TP defenses before and is much faster than anyone on that team. MM is an easy teambuster who should wreck these Avengers whilst bloodlusted.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mmh takes it. Speed kills.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers stomp.

Thor gets the Destroy Amour.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vaeternus

@dondave said:

Martian Manhunter

Big time....MMH stopped Jenny Quantum(a reality warper) from destroying reality....he will destroy this team with ease..

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Avengers stomp.

The Avengers are in character. Would Thor really get the Destroyer armour just to fight an alien? I've never seen him do it before with anyone in MM's level

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Avengers stomp.

The Avengers are in character. Would Thor really get the Destroyer armour just to fight an alien? I've never seen him do it before with anyone in MM's level

I guess.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By ImmortalOne

I don't really see a counter for Martian Manhunter's intangibility and telepathy.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Raw_Material

@immortalone: Maybe during prep, Iron Man could find a way to counter MM's ability to be intangible and create some kind of defensive shield for each individual member to block his telepathy and mind control. I know Cap's a boss if given time to prep, as well.

Xaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really see a counter for Martian Manhunter's intangibility and telepathy.

I agree with this conclusion

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ImmortalOne

@immortalone: Maybe during prep, Iron Man could find a way to counter MM's ability to be intangible and create some kind of defensive shield for each individual member to block his telepathy and mind control. I know Cap's a boss if given time to prep, as well.

Has Iron Man really ever made anti telepathy or intangibility technology? Even then, Iron Man would not last long against Martian Manhutner's superior stats.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mm would be doing good to beat hulk or thor there is no way he beats the hole avengers team with prep.

tony built something that hurt the phoenix force in less tme mm ges down hard.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vaeternus

I can't see how IM can create something to fight the Phoenix Force lol much less MMH's telepathy...

He's not countering MMH's powers, MMH took down a reality warper...Tony ain't doing crap lol.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Raw_Material

@reefermadness said:

Has Iron Man really ever made anti telepathy or intangibility technology? Even then, Iron Man would not last long against Martian Manhutner's superior stats.

Tony has been known to apply many defensive shields to his armored suit that will provide him the durability to withstand most attacks from MM. Along with the other functions, his armor even has specialized circuitry that guards against telepathic attacks. He is also one of the smartest beings in the world as far as inventing future technology and could create more suits that are invulnerable to telepathy and other attacks from MM for all of his other members. He has also built suits specifically for powerhouses such as Thor (Thorbuster), Hulk (Hulkbuster), and Phoenix Force (Pheonix-Buster) and could be able to invent one to defeat Martian Manhunter if given the time to do so, which he does. Also his War Machine armor utilizes upgraded technology such as a 'Chameleon Mode' for optical invisibility, holographic projection, and camouflage purposes. As for offensive attacks, Martian Manhunter is vulnerable to fire and Iron Man possesses immense amount of fire power such as flame throwers, launchers, and more. His War Machine armor also possesses 'Ghost' technology to phase through solid objects, scanner invisibility to become undetectable to all targeting systems, and a Combat Mode that can deploy weaponry which is normally hidden and increase the size and bulk of the armor. But the armor has limitations such as strain of the armor's repulsor reactor, disorientation from the Chameleon Mode, and the inability to be both invisible and intangible at the same time due to a compatibility issue.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH

McDerpyson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man with prep has a chance to solo.

With others? He will block Martian's TP and allow Thor to use God Blast from start. Or lightnings that KOd Silver Surfer.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JamesKM716

Unlikely that the Avengers could defeat MM. But not a complete stomp, there is a slight chance that they could win.

Therefore, MM: 9/10

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn

Martian Manhunter wins 58 out of 100 against The Avengers... I don't think two weeks is enough prep for Tony to really use against MM's versatility... Thor would provide some serious support... though it always seems like Thor is weaker with the Avengers than on his own.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@reefermadness: @king_saturn:

A bloodlusted Martian Manhunter would destroy the Avengers, and Im an Avengers fan. Stark tech gets you only so far and they dont have anybody like PlasticMan to take out Manhunter. Maybe Mr Immortal, or Deadpool could probably take Martian Manhunter...seriously.

Does the new Manhunter have his fear of fire again in New Earth cuz I know he got rid of that

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited Game Settings

Now able to use ANY member of the Avengers; all deceased, retired, and active members.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@reefermadness: then give me Hank Pym, Iron Man, Mr. Immortal, Scarlet Witch, Reed Richards, Sue Richards, Sersi and Dr Strange for the win

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still his speed is a huge problem. He'd take out scarlet witch before she could do anything. Idk. MM bloodlusted is crazyyyy powerful. But maybe, maybe all the avengers can do it together. But man there's gonna be a lot of dead marvel characters laying around.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Avengers has Hyperion and Captain Universe on the team. They might be able to take it.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unlikely that the Avengers could defeat MM. But not a complete stomp, there is a slight chance that they could win.

Iron Man + prep = no telepathy.

Iron Man + prep = army of armors

Iron Man + prep = weapon that can hurt Phoenix Force.

Iron Man solos.

Martian Manhunter wins 58 out of 100 against The Avengers... I don't think two weeks is enough prep for Tony to really use against MM's versatility... Thor would provide some serious support... though it always seems like Thor is weaker with the Avengers than on his own.

Iron Man was able to hurt Phoenix Force. And IIRC it was his weapon that depowered Thanos in their last battle in Avengers Assemble.

Without telepathy, Martian doesn't have a chance here. Tony already made machines that blocks telepathy.

@boschepg said:

A bloodlusted Martian Manhunter would destroy the Avengers, and Im an Avengers fan. Stark tech gets you only so far and they dont have anybody like PlasticMan to take out Manhunter. Maybe Mr Immortal, or Deadpool could probably take Martian Manhunter...seriously.

Does the new Manhunter have his fear of fire again in New Earth cuz I know he got rid of that

Doesn't matter Iron Man solos with prep. Of course untill You put Martian above Phoenix Force or Thanos lol.

@sethlol said:

MM.

Based on? Iron Man solos with prep.

Edited Game Settings

Now able to use ANY member of the Avengers; all deceased, retired, and active members.

LOL. So now it is a spite thread?

Depends, Martian is a fauvorite of battle like that, but Thor has a shot.

Still his speed is a huge problem. He'd take out scarlet witch before she could do anything. Idk. MM bloodlusted is crazyyyy powerful. But maybe, maybe all the avengers can do it together. But man there's gonna be a lot of dead marvel characters laying around.

Iron Man has prep - he solos this.

All Avengers with two weeks of prep? SPITE thread.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn

@king_saturn said:

Iron Man was able to hurt Phoenix Force. And IIRC it was his weapon that depowered Thanos in their last battle in Avengers Assemble.

Without telepathy, Martian doesn't have a chance here. Tony already made machines that blocks telepathy.

and just exactly how much prep time did Tony have when he accomplish these feats ? anywho, I think it will be very difficult for The Avengers to beat Martian Manhunter considering Thor usually jobs when he is with them and the speed and reaction time of the Green Martian can also come into play along with his Intangibility and other abilities.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@king_saturn said:

and just exactly how much prep time did Tony have when he accomplish these feats ? anywho, I think it will be very difficult for The Avengers to beat Martian Manhunter considering Thor usually jobs when he is with them and the speed and reaction time of the Green Martian can also come into play along with his Intangibility and other abilities.

Less than day to take out Thanos.

He has tech that can deal with telepathy already, so there is no problem in this.

Thor isn't that important there, since I agree that Martian has better chance to win, but Iron Man is different story.

I can think about weapon that can damage Martian brain or paralyze him, as it did to Thanos.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The only challenge is Thor.

MM wins.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#44  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I'd like some great examples of what Iron Man could do in 2 weeks to properly defend against Martian Manhunter's level of telepathy, his unique brand of phasing, his incredibly speed, and his complete control of his molecules. I feel that Iron Man would have to stop all of these abilities for there to even be a fight. If, of those 4, he has just his telepathy, he wins. If he has just phasing, he can no sell everything and win. If he has his speed, he can run a train on them before they know it and beat them, maybe even remove all their anti-tp stuff so he can just mindrape them for fun. If he's just down to his molecular manipulation, he's able to do things like merge with machines and control them, or repurpose mass (like that of Iron Man's armor and tech) which would remove the advantages brought by technology stark is bringing to the table. And it'd still be a fight if all those abilities were gone and all MM had was his immense strength, flight, martian vision, invisibility, and more basic shape shifting and regeneration.

EDIT: I thought it was only the Avengers in the picture. When I looked at saw it was all the Avengers, at first I thought of changing my mind. Then I started thinking that it would be REALLY easy for MM to mess with a team that big using nothing more than clever shape shifting.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALL the Avengers ever and 2 weeks if prep? MM goes down.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By 14NC3

Every single avenger with 2 weeks prep? That means that the avengers have powerhouses like nova, black bolt, captain universe, hyperion, ms/captain marvel, thor, scarlet witch, the sentry (and more) to counter with martian manhunter in terms of power + to counter martian manhunters intangibility and telepathy the avengers have got moondragon and the vision. And to add to that they've got 2 weeks prep so they've got prep experts like black panther, iron man, hank pym, reed richards, spider-man and beast. This is a complete stomp

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: When I posted there was no prep, and it was just the six movie Avengers. MM wins that.

However with the new rules, MM probably gets stomped.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, with all the avengers and 2 weeks prep... This is truly a stomp.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited OP

Choose up to 8 Members of the Avengers to battle Martian Manhunter

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#50  Edited By Clark_EL

@jameskm716 said:

Iron Man + prep = no telepathy.

Iron Man + prep = army of armors

Iron Man + prep = weapon that can hurt Phoenix Force.

Iron Man solos.

@king_saturn said:

@boschepg said:

Doesn't matter Iron Man solos with prep. Of course untill You put Martian above Phoenix Force or Thanos lol.

@sethlol said:

MM.

Based on? Iron Man solos with prep.

@reefermadness said:

Edited Game Settings

LOL. So now it is a spite thread?

Depends, Martian is a fauvorite of battle like that, but Thor has a shot.

@dedrabbit said:

Iron Man has prep - he solos this.

All Avengers with two weeks of prep? SPITE thread.

Did you know it was a link to a my blog? If not click on it and you can here on what I have to say.