Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Killemall

Martian Manhunter both round.

While Thanos is a very good telepath and extremely , extremely resistant to telepathy, Martian Manhunter simply has more and better feats. As far as telepathy itself is concerned, Martian Manhunter by a long way.

Also there is no difference between the abilities of Fernus and Martian Manhunter, its just his true bloodlusted form, thats about it, no amp.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

@Killemall: Fernus could spawn new Burning Martians in the presence of fire, but yeah, apart from that they were the same.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By dondave

@CitizenBane: didn't he get the ability to phase people into objects like he did to superman, and make his illusions solid so that Johns little sister could claw his stomach

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pooty

@Killemall said:

Martian Manhunter both round.

While Thanos is a very good telepath and extremely , extremely resistant to telepathy, Martian Manhunter simply has more and better feats. As far as telepathy itself is concerned, Martian Manhunter by a long way.

Also there is no difference between the abilities of Fernus and Martian Manhunter, its just his true bloodlusted form, thats about it, no amp.

I'm wondering if the OP is saying this is a telepathic battle against each other. You are absolutely correct if this is a "who is a better telepath" as in reading minds, hypnosis of other people etc. But if they are battling each other I think Thanos has a chance

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Saren

@dondave said:

@CitizenBane: didn't he get the ability to phase people into objects like his did to superman, and make his illusions solid so that Johns little sister could claw his stomach

He could always phase people into objects, he once broke Shrapnel's arm off by phasing it into his own chest. I don't think that was a solid illusion, I think that was Fernus himself slashing John's guts out (hence why John's sister had flaming claws like Fernus possessed) and John just perceived it as his sister slashing him because he was in the grip of the illusion.

Avatar image for captain_awesome85
Captain_Awesome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Captain_Awesome85

Was ready to flag a stomp for Thanos until I read the rules. MM Hunter takes this, what level do they put his telepathy at at full strength?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dondave

@CitizenBane:Oh My Bad

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers