#51  Edited By spiderbuck1

MM

martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wow, another Superman vs MM thread. I thought that this had already been decided with MM taking the majority. Okay so Superman vs Superman with extra abilities, I wonder who will win?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When the number of Superman increase, J'onn mind controls them into killing themselves

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Superman's going against Ghost Soldier atm who completely relies on intangibility. Using freeze breathe and heat vision at the same time he could almost stop him. Maybe he'll find a new way to deal with intangibility.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dondave said:

When the number of Superman increase, J'onn mind controls them into killing themselves

lol

martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By martian

@colanicole: MM also has freeze breath and heat vision! Superman is basically fighting a more diverse version of himself ability wise.

0_Apocalypse_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By 0_Apocalypse_0
No Caption Provided
@saren said:

@UltimateSMfan said:

@CitizenBane: why is it always that one scan?? isnt there anything else, i thought there wld be n why couldnt he ever phase through cages of fire?

Because he was weakened and unconscious before being placed in the cage of fire. When he woke up he wasn't strong enough to escape, and Salvation Run was filled with idiotic moments like that and Catwoman beating Cheetah and Joker beating Grodd. Trifecta of reasons.

@UltimateSMfan said:

chalk it up to more of geoff johns pis,unless there are more similar scans out there,which wld realy help,and the planet blew up?

It says something that you're arguing for the validity of an incident that took place in Salvation Run and then claiming Johns' writing is PIS.

@UltimateSMfan said:

check out brightest day,if not for the white lantern MM wldve died in the sun...im a huge mm fan anyway if one superman can heat up the whole earth at the most 3 or 4 wld be needed to handle MM...n no one in that room takes down superman with ease hahaha that was funny...considering this is multiple again i stress Multiple supermen and MM's weakness to fire IMO Yes it adds up to superMEN winning....if u believe otherwise then fine,ull love the new 52 MM hes a total badass(personally i loved him as the heart of the justice league but those days are gone :'( )

So what? If not for the rest of the JLA, Martian Manhunter would have killed Superman when he was Fernus. This is what happened when Superman faced a bloodlusted MMH.

No Caption Provided
im a huge mm fan anyway if one superman can heat up the whole earth at the most 3 or 4 wld be needed to handle MM.

If by "heat up the Earth", you mean "raise the temperature a few degrees, an effect so mild literally no one even suffered a heatstroke from the experience"......

n no one in that room takes down superman with ease hahaha that was funny...

Grodd has stomped Superman. Dr. Light has brought down Superman with one hit. Libra has crushed Superman, Flash and Green Lantern by himself. I'm glad Superman's string of defeats against the villains who took down Martian Manhunter amuses you, though.

Considering this is multiple again i stress Multiple supermen and MM's weakness to fire IMO Yes it adds up to superMEN winning....if u believe otherwise then fine,ull love the new 52 MM hes a total badass(personally i loved him as the heart of the justice league but those days are gone :'( )

Ok? I'm fine with multiple Supermen being required to take down Martian Manhunter.

@202122 said:

@UltimateSMfan said:

Two words- Heat Vision.

one word - intangibility

MM haters, you're argument is invalid.

MM wins.

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59  Edited By ColaNicole

@martian_: It's martian vision, isn't it? Can you post a scan of freeze breathe, as I'm certain he can't do that. Also, I'm only saying freeze breathe cause it slows down intangibiliy. It wouldn't do much otherwise.

Sewy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno about this , Superman's got him in strength,speed and ultimately Supermans got heat vision which MM on fire = GG ,but MM does have mind control if he can take control over Superman he will win if not Superman will win.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Martian vision vs heat vision? no idea... I say Martian because he got more experience

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By martian
Here is a sequence from the very first Justice League story,
Here is a sequence from the very first Justice League story, "Starro The Conqueror!," which appeared in Brave and the Bold issue #28. J'onn swings into action for the very first time under the JLA charter, herding a swarm of meteors with his Martian Super-Breath, turning them into weapons, and then creating a rainstorm by sucking in some clouds with his lungpower:
Next issue, B&B #29: JJ gets fancy with his breathing skills, picking particular minerals out of the soil and turning the whole mess into a mirror, That's super-breath elevated to a fine art!
Next issue, B&B #29: JJ gets fancy with his breathing skills, picking particular minerals out of the soil and turning the whole mess into a mirror, That's super-breath elevated to a fine art!

@colanicole: Here are a few scans of MM using his super breath!

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J'onzz is gonna have his own army of Supermen to himself after this

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could drop a legion of Supermen with TP.

FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe the Manhunter

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Manhunter

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people tend to forget that Superman has one of the greatest protection against mental attacks, which was stated by Martian Manhunter in the past. About going intangible, Superman is able to go intangible as well due to his speed. He saved the entire Omniverse by making it match his own vibration. He's able to go invisible as well, thanks to the Flash.

No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Sy8000

These kinds of battles aren't allowed anymore…though the answer is a crap ton.