User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Boomkilla
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Rules/Conditions:

1. Martian Manhunter has all of his abilities.

2. Magneto is at his prime. Magneto is not allowed to control iron. He has 616 and Ultimates feats.

3.Superman and Martian Manhunter are new 52 version.

4. Everyone is bloodlusted.

5. The team has perfect team work.

6. They all win by incap, death or K.O.. No BFR.

7. They all start 200 ft. apart.

Setting

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for itgreat_yourealizeyourgreat
ItGreat_YouRealizeYourGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

.....Team

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Is this a joke? Team goes on a martianstomping.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ComiKing24

Technically, this battle can go either way but I think that Martian Manhunter has the slight edge over the team. His telepathy can cause them to kill each other which would give him an easy win. He can also use his telekinesis to smash them into the ground. The reason I said he has the slight edge, is because him not having his regeneration makes the battle a lot closer. All of them can put up a great fight; especially WWH but Manhunter might end up being a bit too much. This is my scenario on how the fight would go. Manhunter immediately flies out of WWH's reach. While he is in the air, he will battle Magneto and Superman. Superman will most likely reach Manhunter before Magneto. They will start fighting and flying at the same time, then after about 5 minutes Magneto will reach. Manhunter would probably defeat Magneto before Superman, and once he has, it will be Martian Manhunter vs Superman. This battle will go on for a long time but Martian Manhunter will end victorious. After that, the real problem would occur, defeating World War Hulk. World War Hulk would put up the best fight out of all three and give Manhunter hell, especially because they are bloodlusted, But Manhunter is bloodlusted too, so he would be crazy as hell. After a long, brutal and exhausting battle Manhunter would win 6.8/10.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ComiKing24

@thesuperhuman said:

I disagree. Please explain.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What happens if Martian goes intangible and makes Clark fight Mags and Hulk, then picks up where Superman leaves off and finishes Clark?

Boomkilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What happens if Martian goes intangible and makes Clark fight Mags and Hulk, then picks up where Superman leaves off and finishes Clark?

That is the same exact thing I said!!! He could make them fight each other.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An bloodlusted Hulk wouldn't get mindwiped, he have many showings of TP resistance, Magneto helmet turns him immune to mental attacks and Superman have a really nice resistance, he will not be mindraped so fast. I don't know the composition of MM blood, that would decide if Magneto is or not a factor in this fight, but anyway he would be able to hold him at least for enough time to Superman and WWH soak some damage. The team wins with a minimum of teamworking.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boomkilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperhuman:

Soooooo...why do you think the " the team goes on martianstomping"...

max8800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@comiking24: Superman and Magneto aren't stupid enough to fight their teammates, but Hulk might. Still MM has no shot.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An bloodlusted Hulk wouldn't get mindwiped, he have many showings of TP resistance, Magneto helmet turns him immune to mental attacks and Superman have a really nice resistance, he will not be mindraped so fast. I don't know the composition of MM blood, that would decide if Magneto is or not a factor in this fight, but anyway he would be able to hold him at least for enough time to Superman and WWH soak some damage. The team wins with a minimum of teamworking.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ComiKing24

@comiking24 said:

@thesuperhuman said:

1. No response.

2. Your online so you have no excuse.

3. You don't know about Martian Manhunter.

TRIPLE THREAT!!!!!

No Caption Provided

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True. I completely forgot about his helmet.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ximpossibrux

Pretty sure he'd be able to mindcontrol or mindwipe Superman.

New 52 Martian Manhunter easily TP'd and knocked Despero unconscious, who is a telepath himself. I have no doubt if he really wanted to he could mindwipe Supes, and he did take on the League in a flashback.

But I don't see any speed feats that would allow him to blitz World War Hulk, who would consistently get stronger as MM can't put him down. I'm going with the team, too many variables hitting MM at once.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would give it to MMH if he had his regen coz he will most likely get hit by Supes. But if everyone here is bloodlusted MMH can take this I mean isnt he similar to Fernus when bloodlusted? We all know Fernus would 1 shot the team..

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comiking24 said:

@thesuperhuman said:

1. No response.

2. Your online so you have no excuse.

3. You don't know about Martian Manhunter.

TRIPLE THREAT!!!!!

No Caption Provided

Still no response. Coooool.

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aatroxx: OP states he has all his abilities.

@micah said:

@hiddenlight said:

He has great resistance but not immunity. Even still MM has plenty of other abilities. He's far faster, able to tank hits of Superman level opponents and return it in kind. And none of WWH's strength would mean much if he can't hit him. He can defeat Superman, most likely resorting to doing it via TP. He isn't invading Magneto's mind but doesn't need to to beat him. There are threads of MM vs each one of these characters and he wins them. Due to the nature of MM's powers and theirs, not much is really gained by them teaming up.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#24  Edited By Pokeysteve

My thoughts too.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@hiddenlight said:

He has great resistance but not immunity. Even still MM has plenty of other abilities. He's far faster, able to tank hits of Superman level opponents and return it in kind. And none of WWH's strength would mean much if he can't hit him. He can defeat Superman, most likely resorting to doing it via TP. He isn't invading Magneto's mind but doesn't need to to beat him. There are threads of MM vs each one of these characters and he wins them. Due to the nature of MM's powers and theirs, not much is really gained by them teaming up.

Agreed.

Boomkilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Boomkilla

@micah said:

@hiddenlight said:

No Caption Provided

You said better then I can explain.

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto at his peak could solo.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight:

Martian goes intangible, realizes he can't get through- then figures out its because of Mag's helmet. He blitz's towards Mags, turns tangible, grabs the helmet off, destroys it, and goes back intangible. He stays intangible and makes rip the iron out of Hulk. Then he and Mag's take on Superman.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheGrayGhost

The guy with vague showings of strength and absolutely no speed whatsoever vs the guy who benches the planet, can tag a blitzing Flash, do stuff in 5 minutes what would have taken humans a decade, do stuff in a couple of panels that would have taken supercomputers years?

I mean sure TP is useful, but only when yoy get a chance to use it

At this point its basically superman vs Charles Xavier, at least until Jonn gets a few speed feats

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@hiddenlight said:

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

new 52 manhunter could lose to supes by himself. he isn't beating the team.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

considering what he did to the JL this team shouldn't be much hassle

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J'onn stomps.He mind rapes Clark while one shotting Erik and fighting WWH at the same time

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J'onn stomps.He mind rapes Clark while one shotting Erik and fighting WWH at the same time

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto with his helmet is covered for TP

With his shields he won't be one shot.

Using his abilities efficiently, especially with Sup and WWH to finish the job, he would take care of MMH (intangibility won't protect him if Magus strikes at the electronic level).

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By zaied

MMH.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto solos.

Martian blood has (10 times?) the amount of iron in human blood. Polaris destroyed the Martian already, and Mags outclasses Polaris, and then some.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#43  Edited By Gizmorino

Team takes this in a tough fight.

D.c showing the pix of j'onn taking on the whole league means alot, despero was stated to wreck the team, but j'onn while not holding back t.p'd him, made him unconscious for 3 weeks, revearsed his synapses, and he wasn't bloodlusted then, he just broke his morals. Surely that was why he could take on the whole league, by breaking his morals, he has k.o'd mon-el with a punch, tanked hits from mon-el.

Him bloodlusted just means he can take on this team, but they are also bloodlusted and, magneto will surely look to his blood, WBH is grounded, superman can uses a straight line blitz on him.

He loses, but the team will remember this fight.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonn's one panel, context unknown, result unknown, feat of "soloing the JLA " is more than contradicted by what happened in Trinity War, and the fact that he has well.....no speed feats whatsoever

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team is this spite?

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy with vague showings of strength and absolutely no speed whatsoever vs the guy who benches the planet, can tag a blitzing Flash, do stuff in 5 minutes what would have taken humans a decade, do stuff in a couple of panels that would have taken supercomputers years?

I mean sure TP is useful, but only when yoy get a chance to use it

At this point its basically superman vs Charles Xavier, at least until Jonn gets a few speed feats

Who are you saying is the weak link?

Boomkilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

Team is this spite?

How do you figure this is out of spite? Really and truly what do you really know about MMH?

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comiking24: I'm saying Jonn loses because he lacks the speed to contend with Superman, even if we assume he is as strong.

His TP , shapeshifting and intangibility only come into play if he gets a chance to react first. Which he doesn't

So at this point he is basically a charles Xavier, a super powerful telepath....but well a literal cripple in terms of reactions

That's obviously overstating it slightly but considering how superman poisoned with Kryptonite floored well....everyone in Trinity war....this doesn't end well for him at all...

Magneto could also be a factor here if new 52 Jonn has "iron in the blood issues"

Hulk is well hulk....which is to say....useless in this as in all fights with anyone whose power set is more than " gets angry, real strong, can't fly , can't do jack beyond angry+strong"