Martian Manhunter vs spawn

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

wow this has never been done before, it's spawn with full magic vs the green guy from mars.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Well since its regular Spawn... I think the Martian Manhunter can beat him. The Manhunter has an ability Spawn hasnt seen too much of... Intagibility. MM could go Intangible and avoid all of Spawn's attacks... and MM's reaction time is much greater than Spawn's he could probably KO Spawn before he could react...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
King Saturn said:
"Well since its regular Spawn... I think the Martian Manhunter can beat him. The Manhunter has an ability Spawn hasnt seen too much of... Intagibility. MM could go Intangible and avoid all of Spawn's attacks... and MM's reaction time is much greater than Spawn's he could probably KO Spawn before he could react...
"
true enough but could MM put spawn down before spawn has a chance to bring fire into the mix? also don't forget that spawns suit has a mind of it's own and protects him when his mind is not fast enough to react.
Mr.Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mr.Pie

However, unfortunately, Spawn's magic can basically negate MM's intangibility seeing as it based on will alone so anything is possible.

Also, MM is weak against fire and Spawn's hell fire and or necroplasm could do tremendous damage.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Well since its regular Spawn... I think the Martian Manhunter can beat him. The Manhunter has an ability Spawn hasnt seen too much of... Intagibility. MM could go Intangible and avoid all of Spawn's attacks... and MM's reaction time is much greater than Spawn's he could probably KO Spawn before he could react...
"
true enough but could MM put spawn down before spawn has a chance to bring fire into the mix?"
Unless Spawn has had a previous encounter with Martian Manhunter... I dont think he would know Fire is Martian Manhunter's weakness... and even if he did... Intangibility could allow MM to avoid Spawn's Hellfire... for a while at least
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"
true enough but could MM put spawn down before spawn has a chance to bring fire into the mix?"
Unless Spawn has had a previous encounter with Martian Manhunter... I dont think he would know Fire is Martian Manhunter's weakness... and even if he did... Intangibility could allow MM to avoid Spawn's Hellfire... for a while at least"
yes but MM gets weak at just the sight of it and spawn uses fire alot in his attacks so it's not a matter of he knows but more a matter it's his thing, and again spawn might be able to stop MM from doing that like pie has said.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Mr.Pie said:
"However, unfortunately, Spawn's magic can basically negate MM's intangibility seeing as it based on will alone so anything is possible.Also, MM is weak against fire and Spawn's hell fire and or necroplasm could do tremendous damage. "
Negate Intangibility ? I doubt it... also Martian Manhunter could mess with Spawn's mind to distract him from even using Hellfire...

DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Unless Spawn has had a previous encounter with Martian Manhunter... I dont think he would know Fire is Martian Manhunter's weakness... and even if he did... Intangibility could allow MM to avoid Spawn's Hellfire... for a while at least"
yes but MM gets weak at just the sight of it and spawn uses fire alot in his attacks so it's not a matter of he knows but more a matter it's his thing, and again spawn might be able to stop MM from doing that like pie has said."
Spawn doesnt ooze fire from his body though... he has to generate it just like he does Necroplasm... and like I said Spawn's reaction time is much slower than Martian Manhunter's... as well as the fact that Spawn's mind is subject to Mental Attacks from MM as well...

Mr.Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mr.Pie

The fact that Spawn has 666 souls in his body and STILL managed to maintain any sense of sanity and of himself and not go insane with the amount of memories is baffling. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Mr.Pie said:
"The fact that Spawn has 666 souls in his body and STILL managed to maintain any sense of sanity and of himself and not go insane with the amount of memories is baffling.  "
Martian Manhunter was able to mess with The Spectre's mind... I dont see why Spawn's mind should be a problem...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
King Saturn said:
"Mr.Pie said:
"The fact that Spawn has 666 souls in his body and STILL managed to maintain any sense of sanity and of himself and not go insane with the amount of memories is baffling.  "
Martian Manhunter was able to mess with The Spectre's mind... I dont see why Spawn's mind should be a problem..."
but the way his suit works is that well spawn is under attack it can work on it's own to save him.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Mr.Pie said:
Martian Manhunter was able to mess with The Spectre's mind... I dont see why Spawn's mind should be a problem..."
but the way his suit works is that well spawn is under attack it can work on it's own to save him."
But what can it do against Psionic Attacks ? The Suit can be effective against any type of Physical Attack... but how would it protect his Mind ?
Mr.Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mr.Pie
King Saturn said:
"Mr.Pie said:
now that is PIS.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Mr.Pie said:
but the way his suit works is that well spawn is under attack it can work on it's own to save him."
But what can it do against Psionic Attacks ? The Suit can be effective against any type of Physical Attack... but how would it protect his Mind ?"
well it's can't protect his mind it can attack the attacker thus disrupting the assault
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Mr.Pie said:
"King Saturn said:
"Mr.Pie said:
now that is PIS. "
Maybe... but what limits does MM have on his Mental Abilities ?

DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Mr.Pie said:
But what can it do against Psionic Attacks ? The Suit can be effective against any type of Physical Attack... but how would it protect his Mind ?"
well it's can't protect his mind it can attack the attacker thus disrupting the assault "
Hard to attack someone while they are Intangible though... and he would only need to mess with Spawn's mind for a few seconds anyways... then go for the quick KO

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Mr.Pie said:
well it's can't protect his mind it can attack the attacker thus disrupting the assault "
Hard to attack someone while they are Intangible though... and he would only need to mess with Spawn's mind for a few seconds anyways... then go for the quick KO"
mmm very true but it's not like spawn is going to go down like nothing, he deals with mind attacks from Malebodgeia, mammon and some other very powerful people, well MM could crack spawns mind it would not be easy.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
Naw... it wouldnt be easy at all... but he probably could do it...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
King Saturn said:
"Naw... it wouldnt be easy at all... but he probably could do it...
"
and who knows maybe MM will find stuff in there that will make him GTFO fast, spawn is a very messed up person after all.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"
and who knows maybe MM will find stuff in there that will make him GTFO fast, spawn is a very messed up person after all."
Its possible... MM didnt really like what he saw when he tried to mind rape Black Adam...

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"
and who knows maybe MM will find stuff in there that will make him GTFO fast, spawn is a very messed up person after all."
Its possible... MM didnt really like what he saw when he tried to mind rape Black Adam...

"
and i think spawn is 100x more messed then BA.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
and i think spawn is 100x more messed then BA."
I dont know... hard to say... Black Adam has been around a lot longer than Spawn has in essence... he has done a lot of evil things himself
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
and i think spawn is 100x more messed then BA."
I dont know... hard to say... Black Adam has been around a lot longer than Spawn has in essence... he has done a lot of evil things himself"
yea but spawn has all those souls in him as well as the evil power that Malebodgeia put inside him to try and make him evil, also spawn may not have been ''evil'' but the way he kills the bad guys is really messed.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
Black Adam doesnt mine killing either... and he has been doing it a lot longer...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
King Saturn said:
"Black Adam doesnt mine killing either... and he has been doing it a lot longer...
"
well i disagree but i think MM will want to get out of there.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Black Adam doesnt mine killing either... and he has been doing it a lot longer...
"
well i disagree but i think MM will want to get out of there."
Al Simmons aka Spawn has been around for about 20 years or so... and during that time he has killed many people... but Black Adam has existed for at least hundreds of years...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"
well i disagree but i think MM will want to get out of there."
Al Simmons aka Spawn has been around for about 20 years or so... and during that time he has killed many people... but Black Adam has existed for at least hundreds of years... "
but the suit that is own spawn has been around longer then that and the suit always feeds memory's to spawn and he has a hard time knowing whats real and  what is not, well idk if this puts him on BA level i say it's enough to get MM out of his head.
BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BatmanFan11

Spawn and pretty easily. I mean he dethroned both God and Satan for Christ sake's and rewrote existence. He's probably the only character I think would stalemate even against Superman Prime One Million, better yet beat him.

NeonPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By NeonPheonix

It depends if MMH goes for his range attacks/psionic he might win depending on how much distance but in close enough combat Spawn6/10 times

Shaman94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full power Spawn? Isn't that basically God-Like?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spawn his middle version is silver surfer level character.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

full power spawn rofl stomp

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn :D

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spawn

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spawn

Zyrathok1978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: lmfao you crack me up lol,you have me absolutely rolling with the extreme lack of knowledge you have about spawn in vs battles lol, but since it was years ago that this vs battle was posted I'll just assume you've brushed up on your information since then.

knightfall44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn

Hoboswagginz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hoboswagginz

Very close but I give the edge to spawn.

First of Strength: Martian Manhunter. Spawn can throw buildings and throw the Violator. But Martian Manhunters strength is commonly compaired to superman which is stronger than Spawn.

Durability: Spawn. Spawn has had buildings collapse on him, been blasted by multiple Anti-Aircraft Rounds and blasted by beings of heaven and hell simultaneously and been fine. His only weakness is being decapitated by a being of heaven which Martian Manhunter is alot of things, that's not one of them. While Martian Manhunters is compaired to Superman, he can be killed by more means than Spawn can, and those means are in Spawn's arsenal and Spawn's weakness's aren't in MM's.

Speed: Spawn. Spawn has flown so fast he catches the air on fire and has disarmed 10 cops of their weapons and put them in the trunk of a cop car faster than they can see.

Powers: Spawn. Spawn has...

Teleportation, Elemental Manipulation, Hell Fire manipulation and generation, Flight, Super Strength, Super Speed, Invisibility, Shape Shifting, Telepathy, Heaven and Hell portal creation, Illusion Casting, Intangibility, Healing, Time Stopping, Regeneration, Invisibility, and the Ability to talk to Animals. Martian Manhunter has ... Super Strength, Super Speed, Flight, Invisibility, Mind Reading, Intangibility, Teleportation, Regeneration and Shape Shifting.

Versatility: Spawn. See powers for more details.

Mental Power: Spawn. While Martian Manhunter is the morning powerful telepathy but his mental weakness is very exploitable to spawn... Fire. When MM sees fire it reminds him of the genocide of the Martian race and in order for him to not bee affected by it he has to turn of his telepathy in which case he loses his greatest advantage on spawn.

Skill: Spawn. Spawn in life was secret service Agent Al Simmons and is trained in fire arms and many different martial arts like Kickboxing, Tai Quin Do, Systema, and Moi Tai etc. While MM has no real formal training.

Armor: Spawn. Spawn has the symbiotic suit named Leetha. Leetha is made of necroplasm which is the energy of evil. It can make spikes propel from it, forms chains, a cape that can grab people and even a battle axe called Agony. The suit also manipulates and informs Spawn of the feats of his opponents, AKA MM's fear of fire. Now let's cover MM's armor, er, he doesn't have any.

Weaponry: Spawn. Spawn has all different types of pistols, RPGs, Grenade Launchers, Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, Full Auto Rifles etc. He also has an axe that ripps the sould out of his Target. Now let's go through MM's weapons, er, he doesn't have any.

Winner is ... ?✨SPAWN✨?. While Martian Manhunter has Strength and Durability, Spawn edges out in every other category.

Spawn's advantages: 7/9

Martian Manhunter's Advantages: 2/7

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn stomps

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts