• 128 results
ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThatThorFan

Can Martian Manhunter take out these Lady Teen Titans? (Wonder Girl as in Cassie Sandsmark)

Who would win with morals on?

Who would win with morals off?

Win: Death or KO

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sa5m

Team 2 will need the Raven to BFR him of they will lose =)

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThatThorFan

By me posting this battle, I reached my 400th post! *claps*

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Martian can easily out muscle any and all of these girls at the same time ...... He can easily speed blitz anyone here..... he can easily mind rape either Wonder Girl or Starfire ..... Raven would only last because of her TP and magic powers .... but only for as long as Jonnz doesn't lightly tap her in the head, blast her with martian vision, or speed blitz at the very beginning ....

In a nutshell ..... this is a mismatch .... spite in the green one's favor ..... he could just telepathically command Cassie and Kory to beat the crap out of Raven anyway ......

Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By teamextrodinary15

Im going to say Martian Manhunter

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MenaceForever2

Morals on: team

Morals off : MM

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Iamlovewithin500

If it weren't for blitzing,J'onn would loose 

Raven could probably  handle him by herself.Though I'm almost certain if this fight were to actually go down on paper,and the issue was written by a good writer,MM would loose. Really though the blitzing tactic is getting stale..ugh 

Raven has a couple of options of beating him.  

I'm gonna say Rae wins for the helluva it  -______________-

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

If it weren't for blitzing,J'onn would loose Raven could probably could handle him by herself.Though I'm almost certain if this fight were to actually go down on paper,and the issue was written by a good writer,MM would loose. Really though the blitzing tactic is getting stale..ugh Raven has a couple of options of beating him. I'm gonna say Rae wins for the helluva it -______________-

way to prove absolutely 0% of your point in 1 paragraph ........... *claps*

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Saren

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

If it weren't for blitzing,J'onn would loose Raven could probably could handle him by herself.

No, she couldn't.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

If it weren't for blitzing,J'onn would loose Raven could probably could handle him by herself.Though I'm almost certain if this fight were to actually go down on paper,and the issue was written by a good writer,MM would loose. Really though the blitzing tactic is getting stale..ugh Raven has a couple of options of beating him. I'm gonna say Rae wins for the helluva it -______________-

Well for one thing... 

Raven's Empathy IMO should be powerful enough to counteract his telepathy 
Not only that,but her powers are fitted for taking someone as versatile as MM down. 

She could rob him of emotions or she could simply possess his body by using her powerful Astral projection powers.  

Or BFR him by making him not want to even fight at all by taking away his aggression and/or will. 

Is that good enough for you sarcastic one?.... .*rolls eyes

Again he would most likely win,but ONLY because of blitzing,all his other abilities can be counteracted by raven.Morals off and he pisses her off,then she goes Demon Raven under Trigons influence,and that's just more work for him. I shouldn't have to prove much,It's common sense smart one. Raven has the superior powerset. 

The only thing you've proved so far is that he can blitz,but you've yet to give any other scenarios...why? 

because YOU know I'M right about him depending on a blitz to win this battle.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Saren

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

Well for one thing...

Not only that,but her powers are fitted for taking someone as versatile as MM down.

She could rob him of emotions or she could simply possess his body by using her powerful Astral projection powers.

Or BFR him by making him not want to even fight at all by taking away his aggression and/or will.

Is that good enough for you sarcastic one?.... .*rolls eyes*

Again he would most likely win,but ONLY because of blitzing,all his other abilities can be counteracted by raven.Morals off and he pisses her off,then she goes Demon Raven under Trigons influence,and that's juts more work for him. I shouldn't have to prove much,It's common sense smart one. Raven has the superior powerset.

The only thing you've proved so far is that he can blitz,but you've yet to give any other scenarios...why?

because YOU know I'M right about him depending on a blitz to win this battle.

Nonsense. Raven's empathy has zero feats on the level of J'onn's telepathy. Zero. She also has no durability to speak off compared to J'onn's power output, no speed to speak of, and morals off Martian Manhunter would demolish Demon Raven, he's powerful enough to have solo'd the League three times.

Raven has the superior powerset? Nonsense.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Saren

I would honestly love to see someone try and argue Raven could beat Martian Manhunter.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@CitizenBane:  

Nonsense. Raven's empathy has zero feats on the level of J'onn's telepathy. 

I didn't say that she had feats that matched his TP,I said her Empathy IMO should match his. It's always not about the scale in which it is displayed,It's how you use it. 

What makes you think MM could resist her Emapthy manipulation. Yes TP and EP are similar,but they are still different sides of the psionic spectrum.Raven's probably the most gifted Empath of the DCU. 

She also has no durability to speak off compared to J'onn's power output 

She doesn't need it.Her powers compensate for a defense against powerful energy attacks and physical attacks.  

and morals off Martian Manhunter would demolish Demon Raven 

Proof? Or otherwise it's just assumptions. Any feats of him defeating someone like her in that state??? 

he's powerful enough to have solo'd the League three times. 

Raven has solo'ed her team MANY times..and your point?  

Raven has the superior powerset 

IN MY OPINION SHE DOES! 

Nonsense. 

If you say so big homie... 

@CitizenBane said:

I would honestly love to see someone try and argue Raven could beat Martian Manhunter.

YOU'VE GOT YOUR GIRL HERE!!!

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By morgrim

@CitizenBane: just saying if at the begining of the fight raven teleports a distance from mm and then while hes fighting starfire and wondergirl she assails his mind with all mannerof demons and emotional drainage then i think the titans would win as he would be so busy trying to fight her of mentally that his physical actions would be greatly impacted and the other two would begin pounding him and then his mental powers would weaken allowing raven to begin to break through to him and giving the titan girls a win

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

IMO

thats all I got out of that pointless nonsense ..... all of it was pretty much "Raven is more powerful because I THINK SO" .... yeah ... good luck with that (>_>) .... didn't prove a thing still

@CitizenBane said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

Well for one thing...

Not only that,but her powers are fitted for taking someone as versatile as MM down.

She could rob him of emotions or she could simply possess his body by using her powerful Astral projection powers.

Or BFR him by making him not want to even fight at all by taking away his aggression and/or will.

Is that good enough for you sarcastic one?.... .*rolls eyes*

Again he would most likely win,but ONLY because of blitzing,all his other abilities can be counteracted by raven.Morals off and he pisses her off,then she goes Demon Raven under Trigons influence,and that's juts more work for him. I shouldn't have to prove much,It's common sense smart one. Raven has the superior powerset.

The only thing you've proved so far is that he can blitz,but you've yet to give any other scenarios...why?

because YOU know I'M right about him depending on a blitz to win this battle.

Nonsense. Raven's empathy has zero feats on the level of J'onn's telepathy. Zero. She also has no durability to speak off compared to J'onn's power output, no speed to speak of, and morals off Martian Manhunter would demolish Demon Raven, he's powerful enough to have solo'd the League three times.

Raven has the superior powerset? Nonsense.

Another thread ending post by CitizenBane .... well done ...

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Ancient_0f_Days

IMO

thats all I got out of that pointless nonsense ..... all of it was pretty much "Raven is more powerful because I THINK SO" .... yeah ... good luck with that (>_>) .... didn't prove a thing still

Well It looks like you don't have any comprehension skills.Maybe you should "try" harder. The text is right in front of your face,if that's all you got out of it then.  

I suggest 

A) Get glasses 
B) Get some help, because that's all you can read from my post. 

It ain't over yet until I  say it is.... 

Awwww how sweet  @CitzenBane has groupies.... *rolls eyes
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Saren

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

I didn't say that she had feats that matched his TP,I said her Empathy IMO should match his. It's always not about the scale in which it is displayed,It's how you use it.

What makes you think MMcould resist her Emapthy manipulation. Yes TP and EP are similar,but they are still different side of the psionic spectrum.Raven's probably the most gifted Empath of the DCU.

False. Her empathy has zero feats to suggest it could match Martian Manhunter's telepathy. Prove otherwise. J'onn has resisted telepathy from nine White Martians who could exert telepathic influence across light years. He also resisted Mageddon, a being that could mindrape entire planets a solar system away, and Mageddon employed empathetic means as well. You want to compare their respective feats? Raven couldn't do crap to the Joker, J'onn rewired his brain and made him temporarily sane. She is nowhere near his level.

She doesn't need it.Her powers compensate for a defense against powerful energy attacks and physical attacks.

LMAO. Sure.

Proof? Or otherwise it's just assumptions. Any feats of him defeating someone like her in that state???

I dunno, he beat the crap out of Triumph, solo'd a League consisting of Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern etc, mindraped Black Adam, overloaded D'Kay D'Razz's mind with the emotions of everyone on the planet. What has Demon Raven ever done on that level?

Raven has solo'ed her team MANY times..and your point?

LOL, because beating up the Teen Titans is totally equitable to beating up the Justice League. Even Superboy has solo'd the Titans and he's nowhere near J'onn's level.

IN MY OPINION SHE DOES!

Sure, but your opinion is wrong.

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@CitizenBane said:

YOU'VE GOT YOUR GIRL HERE!!!

Perhaps I should clarify, I meant someone who's not talking out their ass and knows nothing about Martian Manhunter.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lady_liberty

What? This is pure spite.

They have no answer to his speed blitz.

They have no answer to his telepathy.

They have no answer to his strength.

They lose.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Saren

@Lady_Liberty said:

They lose.

BUTZ RAVEN IS ZO VERSATTILE AND EMPHATETHIC!!!!1!

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

IMO

Well It looks like you don't have any comprehension skills.Maybe you should "try" harder. The text is right in front of your face,if that's all you got out of it then.

I suggest

A) Get glasses
B) Get some help, because that's all you can read from my post.

It ain't over yet until I say it is....

Awwww how sweet @CitzenBane has groupies.... *rolls eyes*

U mad .... deez nuts sucka .....

your post made absolutely no sense ..... who needs glasses? (for someone who can't even see where I mentioned proving points, and proved absolutely nothing lol) you need some debating skills .... you can't even make a legit point or back it up ... I have scans ready to prove everything I said In my first post .... you have absolutely jack .....

lol "try harder" .... what like you? cuz you're some sorta "try hard" ..... I don't like teaching common sense to ignorant individuals such as yourself .... you should "get some help" from a moderator ... I bet they can help you out plenty ....

Groupie? .... lol what is this the 70s ..... is CitizenBane Led Zeppelin to you lol .... I gave him a simple compliment .... I bet you don't understand that concept .... that subject seems to be above your comprehension level ....

and yes ... it is quite over .... whatever you say means as much as you proved .... and you didn't prove a damn thing ... so you can say it's not over .... too bad you don't matter ...

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@CitizenBane

False. Her empathy has zero feats to suggest it could match Martian Manhunter's telepathy. Prove otherwise. J'onn has resisted telepathy from nine White Martians who could exert telepathic influence across light years. He also resisted Mageddon, a being that could mindrape entire planets a solar system away, and Mageddon employed empathetic means as well. You want to compare their respective feats? Raven couldn't do crap to the Joker, J'onn rewired his brain and made him temporarily sane. She is nowhere near his level.

Her Empathy was powerful enough to take on Orion,she's defeated her Father Trigon many times,and he's very powerful.Again all those feats are nice, and they show how strong MM's will is and how powerful his TP is,but again it's not always about power,but skill.,.which Raven's has plenty of to counteract .I still don't see why you are saying false, because I never presented my claims as pure fact, just an opinion.Yet you have yet to prove that its fact that MM's TP could overwhelm Raven......why? because they haven't interacted or fought before,and TP is different from EP. 

BTW I'd love to see these scans,I can almost guarantee you he was weakened after these feats...  

LMAO. Sure. 

So you mean to tell me that I'm  talking out my ass,but yet you're acting like one when you  take Raven's prowess lightly without knowing whats she's capable .So I guess it goes both ways...  

I dunno, he beat the crap out of Triumph, solo'd a League consisting of Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern etc, mindraped Black Adam, overloaded D'Kay D'Razz's mind with the emotions of everyone on the planet. What has Demon Raven ever done on that level? 

She beat her entire team consisting of Donna Troy, Starfire, Superboy I believe(?) and those are some of the TT's biggest heavy hitters. 
she also affected Black Adam with her Soul Self before,but I believe in the long run he shattered it some kind of way ,can't remember how.  

LOL, because beating up the Teen Titans is totally equitable to beating up the Justice League. Even Superboy has solo'd the Titans and he's nowhere near J'onn's level. 

He's F*cking Kryptonian,So that's sill impressive considering how powerful he is,and the older he gets the stronger he'll become. 

Perhaps I should clarify, I meant someone who's not talking out their ass and knows nothing about Martian Manhunter. 

Looks like I hit a nerve...Yu mad bro?  

I know enough about MM..don't you worry.
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Ancient_0f_Days

U mad .... deez nuts sucka .....

your post made absolutely no sense ..... who needs glasses? (for someone who can't even see where I mentioned proving points, and proved absolutely nothing lol) you need some debating skills .... you can't even make a legit point or back it up ... I have scans ready to prove everything I said In my first post .... you have absolutely jack .....

lol "try harder" .... what like you? cuz you're some sorta "try hard" ..... I don't like teaching common sense to ignorant individuals such as yourself .... you should "get some help" from a moderator ... I bet they can help you out plenty ....

Groupie? .... lol what is this the 70s ..... is CitizenBane Led Zeppelin to you lol .... I gave him a simple compliment .... I bet you don't understand that concept .... that subject seems to be above your comprehension level ....

and yes ... it is quite over .... whatever you say means as much as you proved .... and you didn't prove a damn thing ... so you can say it's not over .... too bad you don't matter ...

Come at me when you learn how to fix you're punctuation,otherwise You're not even worth my time hun.. :)

I've said what I had to say.You haven't asked for any scans or proof,and you haven't given anything from your side of the argument..so you're irrelevant to me. 

Goodbye.
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lady_liberty

@CitizenBane said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

They lose.

Lol, indeed.

Some people just do not understand that some powers (like speed) are just flat out better then other powers. I think that's what causes a lot of threads like this.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Iamlovewithin500: lol concession accepted .....

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Lady_Liberty said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

They lose.

Lol, indeed.

Some people just do not understand that some powers (like speed) are just flat out better then other powers. I think that's what causes a lot of threads like this.

but honey I admitted Raven would lose because of the disadvantage in speed. If and only IF there weren't any blitzing involved,the team could probably take it . 

Raven's powers overall are perfect to counteract J'onn's. 
She's had/have just as many abilities as he does.Shes very versatile. 

It's kind of frustrating because no one see's where i'm coming from... =/ 

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Iamlovewithin500: lol concession accepted .....

#BOYBYE  

You're not even on my radar anymore.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Saren

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

Her Empathy was powerful enough to take on Orion

Orion has no mental defenses to speak of.

she's defeated her Father Trigon many times,and he's very powerful

With a plot device like the souls of Azar. A plot device not available here or in any other fight with Raven.

Again all those feats are nice, and they show how strong MM's will is and how powerful his TP,but again it's not always about power,but skill..which Raven's has plenty of to counteract .I still don't see why you are saying false, because I never presented my claims as pure fact,just an opinion.

And yet, you have posted zero feats from Raven on the Martian's level.

Yet you have yet to prove that is fact that Mm's TP could overwhelm raven..why because they haven't interfaced or fought before,and TP is different from EP.

Mageddon used a combination of TP and EP and J'onn resisted its control and broke through its psychic defenses to reach Superman.

Mageddon could mindrape entire planets from a solar system away. What can Raven do again?

J'onn has resisted the telepathy of NINE White Martians whose telepathic reach could extend across light years.

How many times has Raven done something like that? Zero?

J'onn fought D'Kay D'Razz, a telepath so powerful she could scan billions of minds without even meaning to, and blasted her with the collective emotions of every single peson on Earth.

How many times has Raven fought or resisted a telepath on that level, or done anything like that? Zero?

Reading the mind of Dr. Destiny:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dr. Destiny was powerful enough to warp reality on a global scale, so I'm gonna go ahead and say scanning his mind is a better feat than whatever feat Raven has done.

So you mean to tell me that I'm talking out my ass,but yet you're acting like one when you take Raven's prowess lightly without knowing whats she's capable .So i guess it goes both ways...

It really doesn't.

She Beat her entire team consisting of Donna Troy, Starfire, Superboy I believe(?) and those are some of the TT's biggest heavy hitters.

All of whom are complete weaklings compared to the heavy hitters of the League that J'onn has defeated.

This is actually J'onn possessed by a piece of his dead brother's soul implanted in his mind millenia prior, but it was still his own telepathy at work.
This is actually J'onn possessed by a piece of his dead brother's soul implanted in his mind millenia prior, but it was still his own telepathy at work.
she also affected Black Adam with her Soul Self before,but I believe in the long run he shattered it some kind of way ,can't remember how.

And J'onn has also fought Black Adam, who fought him off once by catching him off-guard, and then their second encounter went like this:

No Caption Provided

J'onn rewired the Joker's brain to make him temporarily sane.

No Caption Provided

How did Raven fare against the Joker? Oh yeah:

He's F*cking Kryptonian,So that's sill impressive considering how powerful he is,and the older he gets the stronger he'll become.

Superboy is half Kryptonian, and whatever he'll become when he's older is irrelevant. He still wrecked the Titans by himself, and at that point of time (or any point of time, for that matter) he was nowhere near the Martian's level.

Looks like I hit a nerve...Yu mad bro?
I know enough about MM..don't you worry.

Don't flatter yourself, this travesty of an argument is hardly a source of ire.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lady_liberty

@Iamlovewithin500: My name isn't honey.

Raven simply doesn't have the feats to show she can compete with J'onn. He has mind controlled the entire earth before, she doesn't have anything on that level.

She is versatile, and I think she is fairly powerful. But she just doesn't have enough feats on Manhunters level.

I don't know about everyone else, but I see where you are coming from. And I think if her feats were on his level you might have a point, without speed.

But she just operates on a lower tier.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Well ..... this is definitely over ......

next ....

Killer_Moth52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Killer_Moth52

Martian Manhunter for both rounds. For sure. Raven is really sick and all, but in the end I'm not sure she'd be able to win, even with the help of Starfire and Wondergirl. But this battle does seem like kind of a mismatch, though.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lady_liberty

@Ancient_0f_Days: Yeah, I think CB put this one in the grave pretty well.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@CitizenBane

Orion has no mental defenses to speak of.

Still more powerful than MM  

And yet, you have posted zero feats from Raven on the Martian's level. 

What type of feats are you looknig for specifically? 
She has no real TP feats, only Empathy.   

She managed to contain Darkseid before too.Not only that but she can teleport, BFR to other dimensions, she can defensively absorb items,blast of energy such as MM Martian vision. She can also snatch emotions away or make people or make them "emotionally numb".So you show me MM resisting Empathy like that,and NOT  TP...Until you give me proof of him being able to do that then has no defense agaisnt emotional tampering. 

Mageddon used a combination of TP and EP and J'onn resisted its control and broke through its psychic defenses to reach Superman. 

That was just Telepathy.. -_______- 

How did Raven fare against the Joker? Oh yeah: 

That's because J'onn was reprogramming his brain,he didn't go into his deepest darkest parts like Rae did,and again the affects on her were different because she was emotionally liked to him,not telepathically.While similar ..its still isn't the same. they weren't going for the same effect. 

Bringing nightmares to life>>>>>  Rewiring his brain= different

BTW a good ol PIS scan,when Raven's dealt with more powerful opponents with more intense feelings.That shouldn't have taken her down like that.  

Superboy is half Kryptonian, and whatever he'll become when he's older is irrelevant. He still wrecked the Titans by himself, and at that point of time (or any point of time, for that matter) he was nowhere near the Martian's level. 

Still has the pontential to become more powerful than MM. Yes he isn't nowhere near MM's level,but the combined might of him and several other members would be close.  

Don't flatter yourself, this travesty of an argument is hardly a source of ire. 

Don't try to blow it off now,You seemed a bit upset there...smh  
It's okay though, don't let lil ol me get under your skin. =P

but whatever,I'll have some scans up in a bit.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Saren

@Iamlovewithin500:

Still more powerful than MM

Nonsense. In his 90's series J'onn was fighting off Orion and the rest of the League at the same time. Once again, stop talking out of your ass about characters you clearly know nothing about.

She managed to contain Darkseid before too.

Darkseid was depowered IIRC, and it was a different version of Raven (her gold spirit form) so this would once more fall into the category of talking out of your ass.

.Not only that but she can teleport, BFR to other dimensions, she can defensively absorb items,blast of energy such as MM Martian vision.

Yawn, things that are all either useless or not done in character.

She can also snatch emotions away or make people or make them "emotionally numb".So you show me MM resisting Empathy like that,and NOT TP...Until you give me proof of him being able to do that then has no defense agaisnt emotional tampering.

I already did. You refuse to see it. Mageddon most definitely used EP as well. J'onn resisted. Show me ONE feat from Raven on Mageddon's level.

That was just Telepathy.. -_______-

Not really. Mageddon was inciting rage and fear through the Earth by its mere presence, that is EP.

That's because J'onn was reprogramming his brain,he didn't go into his deepest darkest parts like Rae did,and again the affects on her were different because she was emotionally liked to him,not telepathically.While similar ..its still isn't the same. they weren't going for the same effect.
Bringing nightmares to life>>>>> Rewiring his brain= different
BTW a good ol PIS scan,when Raven's dealt with more powerful opponents with more intense feelings.That shouldn't have taken her down like that.

I could point out how all of this is mostly just speculation, but I don't have to, it's more interesting that you haven't posted a single feat from Raven on Martian Manhunter's level, not one. Where is the proof that she can resist a telepath on this scale?

Still has the pontential to become more powerful than MM. Yes he isn't nowhere near MM's level,but the combined might of him and several other members would be close.

BS.

Don't try to blow it off now,You seemed a bit upset there...smh
It's okay though, don't let lil ol me get under your skin. =P
but whatever,I'll have some scans up in a bit.

Whatever floats your boat.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Saren

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Well ..... this is definitely over ......

next ....

Essentially, but hilarity always ensues when people try to debate against characters they know nothing about, and apparently in this case even for characters they know nothing about.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Yep, pretty hilarious indeed ... I would quote you CB, but I'm on my iPhone and it won't let me ......

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Lady_Liberty said:

@Iamlovewithin500: My name isn't honey.

Raven simply doesn't have the feats to show she can compete with J'onn. He has mind controlled the entire earth before, she doesn't have anything on that level.

She is versatile, and I think she is fairly powerful. But she just doesn't have enough feats on Manhunters level.

I don't know about everyone else, but I see where you are coming from. And I think if her feats were on his level you might have a point, without speed.

But she just operates on a lower tier.

I didn't say your name was.I was being nice more so than formal...but hey It's whatever. 

You are correct Raven's versatile and she is powerful,but she has the powerset to contend. I just don't see this fight as one sided as people say it is (besides speed) 

I'm just sayin... 

Maybe i'm playing Devil's Advocate...but I believe Raven has the potential. 

Feats 

Defeating GL and her Soul Self blitzing the JL 

Defecting an energy blast with her Soul Self.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Saren

That's a funny definition of "defeat" and "blitzing". Is it just me or does that second scan look so obviously edited?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Saren

And once more........ZERO feats to suggest she can withstand the Martian's telepathy.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By lady_liberty

@Iamlovewithin500: That is a nice scan and stuff, but how does it put her on the level of someone who can affect the minds of every person on earth at the same time?

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@CitizenBane: We''ll finish this tomorrow 

Telling me what I don't know and what I do know,Please your just another wannabe know it all.  
I'm too  tired to finish this. 

I have more to come.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Saren

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@CitizenBane: We''ll finish this tomorrow Telling me what I don't know and what I do know,Please your just another wannabe know it all. I'm too tired to finish this.

Mmhmm.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Lol I would say rage quit ... But this isnt black ops ......

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By _Black

J'onn.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Ancient_0f_Dayssaid:

Lol I would say rage quit ... But this isnt black ops ......

Are the jimmies rustled?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Who's jimmies ..... Not my jimmies .... That Iamlove500 person rage quitted .....

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Ancient_0f_Days: His Jimmies must of been rustled

Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Masterr

J'onn takes it.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#47  Edited By Stronger

@_Black said:

J'onn.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By blackadamFTW

Manhunter should win.

0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#49  Edited By 0n1zuka
@CitizenBane: That second scan definitely looks edited. 

J'onn wins this.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#50  Edited By nefarious

Martian Manhunter.