• 113 results
Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Spartan101

with 100% world mind and nova at full potential id say just wins.

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH takes this

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@sharkbearagator: How Nova Prime can go several thousand times the speed of light

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH.

Novas problem would be phasing. Other than that he can take on MMH physically.

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

@kidman560: Travel speed wise, combat speed wise he's piss poor losing out to people like Silver Surfer and Gladiator. If you want to compare combat speeds J'onn has speed-blitzed White-Martians (beings who have blitzed Superman, Wonder Woman and Kyle Rayner) and fought blow for blow with Barry Allen bloodlusted. MMH outclasses Nova in every way except energy projection and maybe travel speed and that's debatable.

MMH vs Barry Allen

Blitzing White-Martians

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sharkbearagator: How Nova Prime can go several thousand times the speed of light

He only does that through Stargates

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@kidman560 said:

no actually he travels from Earth to the Kree home world in twelve minutes now i forget the exact distance but i know for sure that it at least puts him 1,000 times over the speed of light..

No Caption Provided

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Travel speed wise, combat speed wise he's piss poor losing out to people like Silver Surfer and Gladiator. If you want to compare combat speeds J'onn has speed-blitzed White-Martians (beings who have blitzed Superman, Wonder Woman and Kyle Rayner) and fought blow for blow with Barry Allen bloodlusted. MMH outclasses Nova in every way except energy projection and maybe travel speed and that's debatable.

MMH vs Barry Allen

Blitzing White-Martians

ok dude first of all losing to gladiator he wasnt nova prime, second of all he was holding back on the Silver Surfer. Nova's helmet blocks all forms of Telepathy so martian really wont be able to mind rape him. Nova is most certainly faster than Barry Allen and want to see combat speed

No Caption Provided

here he speed blitzes a thor clone and he actually speed blitzes lord Mar-vell

No Caption Provided

and lord Mar-vell has reaction time= to supes and ww iirc

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

also how is MM going to survive a blast that lobotomizes Ego

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@kidman560 said:

no actually he travels from Earth to the Kree home world in twelve minutes now i forget the exact distance but i know for sure that it at least puts him 1,000 times over the speed of light..

No Caption Provided

Nope, that scan is out of context he used a Stargate to do it.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: well i have no problem admitting i am wrong in this case thanks for correcting me so that i dont make that mistake again. but i still think Nova does win this

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: well i have no problem admitting i am wrong in this case thanks for correcting me so that i dont make that mistake again. but i still think Nova does win this

Ehh, I've done the same thing so it's cool. How will Richard make up for Martian Manhunter's telepathy and Intangibility Advantage?

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this could go either way but I say nova, speed advantage and worldmind.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: well his helmet blocks most forms of telepathy if you have that scan of when he beat gladiators sister. iirc he headbutted her and due to something in his helmet it really messed with her whole confidence thing. and his intangibility his gravimetric blasts should be able to affect an intangible person (though it has never been proven only been said)

No Caption Provided

like i said it has never actually been proven to work on an intangible person at least not that i have a scan of maybe you do but i dont. thats the best i can think of also maybe world mind could think of something but thats a stretch has too many uncertainties. however the speed and the power has to be in novas favor here.

No Caption Provided

but also maybe one of his blasts like this could effect an intangible Martian Manhunter since it is a form of heat and all

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sharkbearagator said:

MMH vs Barry Allen

Blitzing White-Martians

ok dude first of all losing to gladiator he wasnt nova prime, second of all he was holding back on the Silver Surfer. Nova's helmet blocks all forms of Telepathy so martian really wont be able to mind rape him. Nova is most certainly faster than Barry Allen and want to see combat speed

No Caption Provided

here he speed blitzes a thor clone and he actually speed blitzes lord Mar-vell

No Caption Provided

and lord Mar-vell has reaction time= to supes and ww iirc

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

also how is MM going to survive a blast that lobotomizes Ego

Nova is not faster than Barry, Barry reacts in attoseconds but besides that Nova blitzing a Thor clone isn't really impressive considering that Thor's combat speed is below average anyway. Speed-blitzing Lord Mar-Vell is nice and all but my question is how is Lord Mar-Vell's reaction speed on Superman level I mean he has great feats but his reaction feats are a bit lacking.

Nova has no answer to J'onn's intangibility which will let him phase through his energy attacks and phase through his shields.

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: MM isn't vulnerable to heat he is vulnerable to fire.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sharkbearagator: well Lord Mar-vell owned Thanos and the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy and if you can see there beats the Silver Surfer so i say Nova Speed Blitzing him very very Impressive and you are thinking of Wally who reacts in attoseconds i have never seen Barry react in attoseconds at all. Nova Prime is on Silver Surfer Level and im sorry but MM is not Nova prime should win this because if Martian goes intangible Nova could also open a stargate where MM is and then just have him stuck there unless you are saying MM can survive a stargate being opened in him (ps he did that to Sphenix or whatever who is an Uber class 100++++ and beat him so he has done it before)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Cosmo and Harrow were able to enter Nova's Mind.

Comso speaking to Nova Telepathically and also hearing Worldmind through telepathy
Nova's only sole feat of Telepathy resistance was resisting Harrow on Orbucen. However, it's later revealed that he could only do so because he was so far away from Nova, however he couldn't force out the real thing even after putting up his Anti-Psi Protocols

His blast's have worked on an Intangible Person (Moonstone) but that was because Worldmind had hacked S.H.I.E.L.D, so he knew what her powers were. He doesn't have such information in this case.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By kidman560

@dondave: ahh well that could be a problem but dont you think once he sees MM go intangible he will connect the dots i mean hes no Reed Richards but he should be able to figure that part out right? im still working on the Telepathy thing give me a sec. let me go threw some of my old Nova Comics and see if i can find something. Meanwhile a quick question how would Martian Manhunter survive a blast like the one the lobotomized Ego. we can assume that nova knows about his intangibility now because nova isnt gonna open up with this chances are he probably knows about this now. also do you mean his fight here

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sharkbearagator: well Lord Mar-vell owned Thanos and the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy and if you can see there beats the Silver Surfer so i say Nova Speed Blitzing him very very Impressive and you are thinking of Wally who reacts in attoseconds i have never seen Barry react in attoseconds at all. Nova Prime is on Silver Surfer Level and im sorry but MM is not Nova prime should win this because if Martian goes intangible Nova could also open a stargate where MM is and then just have him stuck there unless you are saying MM can survive a stargate being opened in him (ps he did that to Sphenix or whatever who is an Uber class 100++++ and beat him so he has done it before)

He didn't Thanos stomped him.

Silver Surfer didn't seem to think so, when he embarrassed him while holding back.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By dondave

@dondave: ahh well that could be a problem but dont you think once he sees MM go intangible he will connect the dots i mean hes no Reed Richards but he should be able to figure that part out right? im still working on the Telepathy thing give me a sec. let me go threw some of my old Nova Comics and see if i can find something

He wouldn't have the chance to. Nova in character likes to ram his opponents. Martian Manhunter can just wait for him and as he connects just phased his brain out of his head.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: no look maybe i am missing the context again but doesnt Star lord tell him to save Thanos here?

No Caption Provided

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure if Nova is immune to telepathy because of Worldmind or because of the helmet but Nova outclasses martian in speed and durability. If MM can use telepathy then he wins 10/10 but if he can still use his intangibility to phase in and out of novas blasts. I see J'onn comes out on top 6/10

Perfectly put, would be a much more even match without the TP. I can see either one taking 6/10, but I'd say MM takes 6/10 with the intangibility.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: no look maybe i am missing the context again but doesnt Star lord tell him to save Thanos here?

No Caption Provided

That was after Thanos beat up Captain Marvel and surrendered so Death would come and kill him. The others didn't know of his plan and thought he was trying to kill himself to be with Death and also because he was on the oly one could permnenatky kill those from the Cancerverse, so they were trying to prevent Mar-vell from killing him, hence why Rocket Racoon told him to save him

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: ahh i see thanks some of these comics i havent read in so long it really does sadden me. i really need to re-read my nova books. those are ones i havent read in a while. While Martians Telepathy can pose a problem if they are in character MM never mind rapes anyone right away. in fact the quickest time ive seen him to do it to someone was against the Spectre and that was only after he was really pissed off. so if they are in character nova should be able to figure out someone also as i really havent seen him intangibly (if thats a word) take down someone on their first run through him

No Caption Provided

sorry my scanner was broken when i saved these pictures

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By dondave

@kidman560 said:

@dondave: ahh i see thanks some of these comics i havent read in so long it really does sadden me. i really need to re-read my nova books. those are ones i havent read in a while. While Martians Telepathy can pose a problem if they are in character MM never mind rapes anyone right away. in fact the quickest time ive seen him to do it to someone was against the Spectre and that was only after he was really pissed off. so if they are in character nova should be able to figure out someone also as i really havent seen him intangibly (if thats a word) take down someone on their first run through him

No Caption Provided

sorry my scanner was broken when i saved these pictures

The OP said they're bloodlusted, Martian Manhunter won't waste time, he'd just destroying his mind or like I said said just wait for him and phase his brain out.

Also here's a better version of the scan.

No Caption Provided

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: He is bloodlusted in this battle so he like Fernus he will go for the mindrape.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: @sharkbearagator: well if nova prime is blood lusted wouldn't he go straight for the blast he used on Ego. the one that Lobotomized him

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: I don't agree that he would, when Xenith beat up his little brother, he still went hand to hand. I still see him doing the same except that Martian Manhunter can stick his hand in his head and remove his brain or in his chest and remove his heart. Or Martian Manhunter can simply wipe his mind.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By kidman560

@dondave: hmm well if he does that then yeah of course he is going to get his butt handed to him but humor me for a second and what if he did go for the lobotomizing blast?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: hmm well if he does that then yeah of course he is going to get his butt handed to him but humor me for a second and what if he did go for the lobotomizing blast?

He wouldn't be able to, Martian Manhunter would know what he was planning and shut down his mind

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By kidman560

@dondave: yeah i guess MMs TP is a problem here. I mean you have done a pretty good job of proving me wrong here (and i dont like admitting i am wrong so this is kind of a big deal here) i dont think Martian Manhunter stomps but i do think he could win most of the battles like 8/10 maybe

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: yeah i guess MMs TP is a problem here. I mean you have done a pretty good job of proving me wrong here (and i dont like admitting i am wrong so this is kind of a big deal here) i dont think Martian Manhunter stomps but i do think he could win most of the battles like 8/10 maybe

Yayy

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: what can i say a good argument is a good argument. btw what MMs TP feats for nu 52 just hypothetical would the same outcome happen if this was Nu52 Martian Manhunter. (like i said just wondering)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By dondave

@dondave: what can i say a good argument is a good argument. btw what MMs TP feats for nu 52 just hypothetical would the same outcome happen if this was Nu52 Martian Manhunter. (like i said just wondering)

He'd blocked his mind from a being who telepathically killed his entire race, he also read the minds of the dead Martians. Just by shouting his name telepathically he gave Dr Psycho a nose bleed. He read the minds of the Justice League while he was on Earth and they were on the moon. Just through telepathic contact he caused Despero pain, he also broke Despero's mind in a telepathic battle, which would take Despero weeks to recover from.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have to go with the Martian FTW.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By kidman560

@dondave said:

@kidman560 said:

He'd blocked his mind from a being who telepathically killed his entire race, he also read the minds of the dead Martians. Just by shouting his name telepathically he gave Dr Psycho a nose bleed. He read the minds of the Justice League while he was on Earth and they were on the moon. Just through telepathic contact he caused Despero pain, he also broke Despero's mind in a telepathic battle, which would take Despero weeks to recover from.

so in other words pretty much a similar outcome.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By dondave

@dondave said:

@kidman560 said:

so in other words pretty much a similar outcome.

Yeah

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: well see its not fair to do that to Nova. If MM didnt have his TP this fight would be a whole lot closer. But still i i know when i am licked good job for martian manhunter here. (hes more powerful than Superman yet ive talked to some people i know and they dont act like it at all)

Avatar image for theultimatenova2324
Theultimatenova2324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as i love nova, MM would probably win

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Richard Rider

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

@greendevil: MM can't hurt Nova telepathically, right? Because of his helmet? Idk

Either way, MM takes this

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Greendevil

@depinhom said:

@greendevil: MM can't hurt Nova telepathically, right? Because of his helmet? Idk

Either way, MM takes this

He can't hurt him cuz of his tp shield..............but yeah i guess you can say helmet lol.

It will be a good fight and could go either way imo!

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH's TP advantage should give him the majority, however this could be a close one.

KINGCJ2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM Wins. Nova is too powerful but MM could turn intangible and Nova would not be able to touch him.

Cybernetics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unecessary Bump, MMH btw

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers