Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By pennyworth728
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Combatants are in character.

Pre-New 52 J'onn J'onnz

Battlefield is a city at night, everything is on limits.

Standard gear.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto. Does MM have iron in his blood?

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J'onn .

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By johnfrank120
serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By serrure

speed blitz...

if Mags can get his shield up it could be over... but Jonn will blitz the crap out of him before that happens

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

magneto would act first so he would win

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NeonGameWave

MM but I don`t think its a stomp.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM easily

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto gets wrecked.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 juiceboks  Moderator

magneto would act first so he would win

Name one speed feat Magneto has that puts him on Martian Manhunter's level of combat speed..let alone above it.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter transforms Into Batman and Batkick ftw

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#14  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Been done. Martain Manhunter can use become a ghost to get past his shield and because he has better telepathy than professor x, it's possible it will affect Magneto. And if neither of those things work, he can blitz Magneto just like Superman would

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto. Does MM have iron in his blood?

Wouldn't work even if he did.

No Caption Provided

@serrure said:

speed blitz...

if Mags can get his shield up it could be over... but Jonn will blitz the crap out of him before that happens

I doubt if Magneto got his shield up he would have a chance.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The usual DC/Marvel answer:

Speed blitz.

/game

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MMH.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J'onn

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH wrecks.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Mags wins more often than not. Chances of J'onn being competent are low and his general stats can't really save him from Mags' field control.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mags wins more often than not. Chances of J'onn being competent are low and his general stats can't really save him from Mags' field control.

J'onn uses phasing a lot. Wouldn't that protect him from a vast majority of Magneto's attacks? Even if Manhunter is in-character, he isn't just going to stand there and be incompetent.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

J'onn uses phasing a lot. Wouldn't that protect him from a vast majority of Magneto's attacks? Even if Manhunter is in-character, he isn't just going to stand there and be incompetent.

Not really. This is also ignoring the fact that Erik has countered phasing attempts multiple times, namely Shadowcat and whatnot using electrostatic blasts to solidify their forms or simply effecting their phased selves through degrees of magnetic control. Phasing isn't some magic trick that he has no defence to, in fact he's fairly used to it.

As for the "he's not going to stand around and be incompetent" that's hard to believe when there's a good few occasions where he's doing exactly that.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl said:
@professorrespect said:

Not really. This is also ignoring the fact that Erik has countered phasing attempts multiple times, namely Shadowcat and whatnot using electrostatic blasts to solidify their forms or simply effecting their phased selves through degrees of magnetic control. Phasing isn't some magic trick that he has no defence to, in fact he's fairly used to it.

Ah okay, I didn't know that. I assumed he had countered the likes of Kitty in the past or something, but wasn't sure if Erik had countered intangibility in the past.

As for the "he's not going to stand around and be incompetent" that's hard to believe when there's a good few occasions where he's doing exactly that.

:C

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Magneto. He can hold off against MMH TP , he can disrupt his phasing, and he hard counters J'onn due to the fact that Martians have much more iron in their blood than humans. The only real advantage J'onn has is stats , but that's not gonna be enough.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo said:

@professorrespect:

• So Magneto does not have Occasions where he was shown to be incompetent?

Manhunter has far more if you want to be going down that road. Your weird "all competency against phasing is PIS" argument is just.....kinda weak? Like it's obviously just cherrypicking at that point, you just seem to rationalise it with wacky fonts.

We are trying to judge who would win between Magneto vs Martian Manhunter based on their ‛‛Capabilities” by using their Best-feat

You judge via consistency. Bit weird when you say this and then go "no no don't use counters against phasing tho those PIS" but I'm glad you can't even keep a consistent philosophy going for a full post.

👉It means that in this Fight, both Magneto and Martian Manhunter are Competent because they will fight to the best of their abilities

To their most consistent standards considering they are morals on, yeah. Bit silly to suggest they just do the highest end thing because of a weird phasing of "best of their abilities" which is still equating morals and ethics into the mix.

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FireLordMagnus
@olubummo said:

Martian Manhunter can use Telekinesis to lift up Magneto, restrain Magneto in Mid-Air, use Telekinesis to remove Magneto ‛‛Helmet”, then use Telepathy to put Magneto to Sleep😴 or just use a Strong Punch to Knock out Magneto which will allow Magneto to fall into unconsciousness😴

Game over.

YH Beacuse Magneto is just gonna stand there and let him remove his helmet....

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J'onn

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manhunter curbs

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Magneto more, but he doesn't really have an advantage if MMH actually fights competently

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo said:

@professorrespect:

Manhunter has far more if you want to be going down that road.

Ah. Gosh🤦

👉Even if MMH has far more, it still doesn't matter because it doesn't change the fact Magneto also has some ‛‛Low-end-feats”

The difference is that one has more than the other. It's not rocket science.

Your weird "all competency against phasing is PIS" argument is just.....kinda weak? Like it's obviously just cherrypicking at that point, you just seem to rationalise it with wacky fonts.

• LMAO, you were the one who Started talking about MMH ‛‛Low-end-feats” and you completely ignored Magneto's ‛‛Low-end-feats

Not really, I said nothing on the matter. I just said both had them. If you were to see who had more, it would ultimately be Manhunter. I never said Erik had no low ends, that's just silly.

I have nothing else to say to you

>goes on for another half page nonsensically ranting

sure

You judge via consistency.

👉Not just via consistency but also via ‛‛capabilities

No, it's consistency, then their own capabilities.

If you know Magneto can counter Phasing, then post the ‛‛Scan”

Uncanny X-Men #150 and X-Men Vol. 2 #87 both have instances of phasing not working. The Breakworld feat also has a instance of him manipulating a phased individual.

To their most consistent standards considering they are morals on, yeah.

👉Morals-On or not, ‛‛Capabilities” is also important

Most people know what they can do. It's not really about that at this point.

Like i said, On Battle Forum, Characters fight to the best of their abilities, they fight at their FULL-POTENTIAL and we use their BEST-FEATS to judge between two different characters

This has never been the case. You curiously moan at me for "forgetting" about capabilities but then you just forget about morals, ethics, the consistency of tactics and powers, etc. You spend ages ranting about high-ends and low-ends when you just casually forget about half of this stuff.

Bit silly to suggest they just do the highest end thing because of a weird phasing of "best of their abilities" which is still equating morals and ethics into the mix.

• So we should use both ‛‛High-end-feats” and ‛‛Low-end-feats” to judge between 2 different Characters on BATTLE FORUM right

Did I say that? Maybe read a bit harder.

We would debate for centuries without answer

You could. Your formatting would probably take years through

Meh, you need to grow up.

Go and learn how to properly judge between two different characters

I think I know by now given how long I've been on the site. I would think you would actually know considering your length but that might be asking for too much of a good thing.

On topic probably Mags though I’m pretty sure Dr. Polaris has messed up J’onn before

Polaris used the iron in his blood to hurt him, which would also be a fairly valid method of attack.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:

Manhunter curbs

Hardly, the guy can't even handle singular high tiers.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lilbroomstick
Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

🍿

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@olubummo said:

@professorrespect:

The difference is that one has more than the other. It's not rocket science.

Not really, I said nothing on the matter. I just said both had them. If you were to see who had more, it would ultimately be Manhunter. I never said Erik had no low ends, that's just silly.

• So if Superman had more ‛‛Low-end-feats” than Captain America, it means Captain America will defeat Superman on Battle Forum?

Great strawman. I never determined who wins or loses based on who has more low-ends: the most popular characters would therefore never win a match in that case. People stated that Manhunter won via phasing, I corrected that by saying Erik has a counter to that already. It ain't hard to follow.

👉Mr. Man, see, i don't have time to waste on someone who doesn't know how to properly judge between two different characters on Battle Forum.

If you want to continue to use ‛‛flawed Logic” to judge between Characters on Battle Forum, suit yourself.

Just make sure that when you downplay MMH, make sure you also downplay Magneto since that's your ‛‛Logic” for judging between two different characters on Battle Forum

I don't "downplay" anything but I'm glad you can't actually argue beyond vague platitudes of my talking points.

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo said:

@firelordmagnus:

Yh Because MMH is just gonna Stand there and do nothing when he notices that he can't use his TP on Magneto.

MMH will just Stand there and let Magneto hold off against his TP.

It's not a matter of "holding off" his helmet alongside his own TP defences grants him resistance.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By heiqn
@professorrespect said:
@heiqn said:

Manhunter curbs

Hardly, the guy can't even handle singular high tiers.

Don't tell me MM is fodder too I may cry

isn't this guy has the same strength as Superman and he has insane powers like Shapeshifting Phasing etc

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Magneto more, but he doesn't really have an advantage if MMH actually fights competently

Not really. Especially considering that he's alredy been dealt with my an arguabley inferior Magnetism user:

No Caption Provided

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:

Manhunter curbs

He unfortunately gets hard countered. His phasing and TP are rendered useless and he has more iron in his blood than the average human.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick said:

Not really. Especially considering that he's alredy been dealt with my an arguabley inferior Magnetism user:

No Caption Provided

I actually changed my mind after really looking at these characters