#1 Posted by young ghost (151 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

#2 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

MM destroys hulk

#3 Posted by MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN (389 posts) - - Show Bio

mm

#4 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

What made you think this would be a close fight?

Martian Manhunter in under 10 seconds.

#5 Posted by Kastiel (8919 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian wins.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
Martian Manhunter should win here
#7 Posted by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

martin manhunter intangabilty and mindrape ftw

#8 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
MM. Just for fun. The Hulk won't even touch him (literally).
#9 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

J'onn easily

#10 Posted by GreenScar98 (246 posts) - - Show Bio

MM but not thru telepathy, idk if MM could handle all of Hulks raging mind and thoughts thats constantly flucuating

#11 Posted by TelekineticSun (334 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll definatley go for John for the win. His Phasing, Telekinesis, strength and invisibiltiy would be Hulks demise.
I can also see Manhunter shapeshifting into Betty and having Hulk cool off, turn back into banner and then rip into his thoughts with telepathy.

#12 Posted by Ben Doverand Taykit (434 posts) - - Show Bio

John beats the green off of hulk.

#13 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if MM tried to read the Hulks mind, got completly thrown off by the amount of anger he would experiance, and the Hulk got a quick hit, then maybe Hulk would win.

But thats not going to happen, MM

#14 Posted by Citizen 14 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

MM. easily.

#15 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK i think that MM invading Hulk's mind is not a wise move. (this may even prove fatal fo J'onn)

with that being said MM still wins without invading Hulk's mind.

#16 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian would have to shut down Hulk's mind to stop him, and that's how he'd win.

#17 Posted by GreenScar98 (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Could MM go toe to toe with Hulk in a fight for long?

#18 Posted by Lunacyde (19105 posts) - - Show Bio

MM wins. He has a wider variety of powers, is much faster, and most importantly he can fly.

#19 Edited by m0ntyb0y (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Martian can't win, his intangibility will prevent Hulk from hurting him

oh yeah and Martian can FLY

#20 Posted by lordraiden (7116 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"MM destroys hulk "

No, he doesn't!
#21 Posted by Lunacyde (19105 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha I don't know about destroys becaus ehe wouldn't physically destroy him. However MM's wide array of powers gives him a lot of options when it comes to how he is going to dispose of Hulk, which he will.

#22 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Manhunter kills Hulk with a blitz

Or mentally plays with Hulk giving Hulk a mind transplant and makes Hulk think he's a puppy GermanShepard doggie that is afraid of other dogs who bark

#23 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio
@lordraiden said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"MM destroys hulk "
No, he doesn't! "
Yeah he does
#24 Posted by lordraiden (7116 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Blazed said:
"@lordraiden said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"MM destroys hulk "
No, he doesn't! "
Yeah he does "

Really? Care to explain how he DESTROYS him so easily? Sure he's got the capabilites for a win, just curious with this destroying? being thrown around, when others have failed in the MU de defeat him, let alone destroy him! that's one of the reason's why the Illuminati through him out into space, cause it was hard to deal with him, as in, get rid of him ;-) Maybe they should have just transported MM over from DC lol and shown the Illuminati how it's done!!
#25 Posted by lordraiden (7116 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
"Manhunter kills Hulk with a blitzOr mentally plays with Hulk giving Hulk a mind transplant and makes Hulk think he's a puppy GermanShepard doggie that is afraid of other dogs who bark"

Mentally played with the Hulk? Not many at all have been able to get inside and deal with the Hulk, let alone play with him.  Hmmm, seems like we've all been reading a different Hulk.
#26 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure this has been done before, but Manhunter wins.

Martian Manhunter is vastly stronger than Hulk's base level strength, and is durable enough to take hits from Hulk with little damage. He has speed that rivals Superman's allowing him to react at speeds way above Hulk's. He could literally take Hulk out before Hulk even sees him move. He then has the ability to shoot heat blast from a distance while he flies out of Hulk's reach. He can phase and go invisible allowing him to avoid getting touched by Hulk and Hulk could never see his attack coming. He can shape shift, though I doubt he would use this besides maybe making multiple arms from hitting Hulk. He then can also mental own Hulk. There is no contest.

#27 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio
@lordraiden said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
"@lordraiden said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"MM destroys hulk "
No, he doesn't! "
Yeah he does "
Really? Care to explain how he DESTROYS him so easily? Sure he's got the capabilites for a win, just curious with this destroying? being thrown around, when others have failed in the MU de defeat him, let alone destroy him! that's one of the reason's why the Illuminati through him out into space, cause it was hard to deal with him, as in, get rid of him ;-) Maybe they should have just transported MM over from DC lol and shown the Illuminati how it's done!! "
exactly =]
#28 Posted by VASQUEZ. (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
"I'm sure this has been done before, but Manhunter wins.Martian Manhunter is vastly stronger than Hulk's base level strength, and is durable enough to take hits from Hulk with little damage. He has speed that rivals Superman's allowing him to react at speeds way above Hulk's. He could literally take Hulk out before Hulk even sees him move. He then has the ability to shoot heat blast from a distance while he flies out of Hulk's reach. He can phase and go invisible allowing him to avoid getting touched by Hulk and Hulk could never see his attack coming. He can shape shift, though I doubt he would use this besides maybe making multiple arms from hitting Hulk. He then can also mental own Hulk. There is no contest."

Yes, there is! (contest)
#29 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

mm easily, vastly stronger

#30 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"Martian Manhunter should win here
"

he would win
rather easy
#31 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
only because i am not in control of the hulk and we go by his CIS other wise me in his situation would stomp MM.
#32 Posted by Omnithian (374 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"@King Saturn said:
"Martian Manhunter should win here
"
he would winrather easy "

Cosigned
#33 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"only because i am not in control of the hulk and we go by his CIS other wise me in his situation would stomp MM."

Unlikely. I don't have to type something for a change because Nobody said it just fine,

@Nobody said:
"I'm sure this has been done before, but Manhunter wins.Martian Manhunter is vastly stronger than Hulk's base level strength, and is durable enough to take hits from Hulk with little damage. He has speed that rivals Superman's allowing him to react at speeds way above Hulk's. He could literally take Hulk out before Hulk even sees him move. He then has the ability to shoot heat blast from a distance while he flies out of Hulk's reach. He can phase and go invisible allowing him to avoid getting touched by Hulk and Hulk could never see his attack coming. He can shape shift, though I doubt he would use this besides maybe making multiple arms from hitting Hulk. He then can also mental own Hulk. There is no contest."
#35 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

MMH, he'll mind F him then morph into a huge beast taking Hulk out or make Hulk think something else or morph into Hulks GF to calm him down, and thus go back to Banner. MMH really has a few options here at his disposal.

#36 Posted by Arkham57 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

MM. He wouldn't even have to read hulks mind. He would just put horrific images in hulks mind and make him see j'onn as his worst fear and then hulk would shit himself and turn back to bruce.
#37 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

MMH. He is stronger, faster, can go intangible, has telepathy and alot of other powers I dont feel like mentioning. He wins this easily. This is a spite thread, someone hates the Hulk(cant blame them with the new Hulk fans on here)
#38 Edited by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

the angrier the hulk gets the stronger, and i just dont see MM knocking him out, only pissing him off evev more, doubt his telepathy will do anything, hulks mind has some crazy shit stored in it.  

Hulk Wins

#39 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj:  I think that this basically covers everything.
@Nobody said:
" I'm sure this has been done before, but Manhunter wins.Martian Manhunter is vastly stronger than Hulk's base level strength, and is durable enough to take hits from Hulk with little damage. He has speed that rivals Superman's allowing him to react at speeds way above Hulk's. He could literally take Hulk out before Hulk even sees him move. He then has the ability to shoot heat blast from a distance while he flies out of Hulk's reach. He can phase and go invisible allowing him to avoid getting touched by Hulk and Hulk could never see his attack coming. He can shape shift, though I doubt he would use this besides maybe making multiple arms from hitting Hulk. He then can also mental own Hulk. There is no contest. "
#40 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:
well, hulk has given superman a tough time 

ok, MM wins
#41 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk loses again and again and again

#42 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" @The Dark Huntress: well, hulk has given superman a tough time  ok, MM wins "
To the best of my knowledge, none of those interactions were canon. So that's not really applicable. 
#43 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @jasraj said:
To the best of my knowledge, none of those interactions were canon. So that's not really applicable.  "

i said they have had a crossover
#44 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @jasraj said:
To the best of my knowledge, none of those interactions were canon. So that's not really applicable.  "
i said they have had a crossover "
Crossovers are non-cannon unless otherwise stated by the companies. 
Even if Hulk can go two to two with Superman, MM can beat Supes anyway so the whole thing is moot.
#45 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @jasraj said:
i said they have had a crossover "
And crossovers aren't canon unless stated otherwise. Please read the battle forum rules.
#46 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

MM curbstomps

#47 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian wins with very little effort.

#48 Posted by RLAAMJR (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a clear win for Martian Manhunter.

Hulk can't catch MM. MM can become intangible and is a powerful telepath

#49 Posted by tensor (4349 posts) - - Show Bio

this battle is unfair come on hulk can't even hit him

#50 Posted by termiteone4ever (7358 posts) - - Show Bio
@tensor said:
"this battle is unfair come on hulk can't even hit him "

This is Correct