#1 Posted by XiiX (8810 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by dondave (38636 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX: what feats does she have

#3 Edited by XiiX (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: I'm not terribly familiar with the character myself, but I've read people claiming she's a greater telepath than the likes of Charles Xavier, and saw a scan of her(supposedly) handling Gladiator without too much issue.

#4 Posted by dondave (38636 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter

#5 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra Nova using her TK can beat him

#6 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks someone say this on on a certain thread.

#7 Posted by dondave (38636 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha: what can her tk to him specifically

#8 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: she can mess with his molecules or kill him destroying his internal organs. And Cassandra can also become intangible(during her first fight against the X-Men she has done this to escape from Wolverine) or imitate Manhunter powers. And her TP is far stronger than Xavier, so she can resist MM and also attacks him. She has fought and beaten the entire Shiar Imperial Guard, she became leader of the Empire and she had also beaten all the X-Men. Emma Frost had to use a trick to beat her, because with their powers they couldn't stop her(and in the X-Men there were telepaths like Jean Grey, Charles Xavier, the Stepford Cuckoos and Ms.Frost at the same time).

#9 Posted by Saren (25918 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha said:

@dondave: she can mess with his molecules or kill him destroying his internal organs. And Cassandra can also become intangible(during her first fight against the X-Men she has done this to escape from Wolverine) or imitate Manhunter powers. And her TP is far stronger than Xavier, so she can resist MM and also attacks him. She has fought and beaten the entire Shiar Imperial Guard, she became leader of the Empire and she had also beaten all the X-Men. Emma Frost had to use a trick to beat her, because with their powers they couldn't stop her(and in the X-Men there were telepaths like Jean Grey, Charles Xavier, the Stepford Cuckoos and Ms.Frost at the same time).

Considering Martian Manhunter has been sliced to pieces, blown to bits and reduced to a green puddle several times and still reformed within seconds, I fail to see what difference her TK is going to make. I'm pretty sure Cassandra herself said she could take control of Xavier so easily because she and Charles shared a unique psychic frequency as telepathic twins; and thus they were connected all the time. Every single one of her telepathic displays against Lilandra and the Imperial Guard were done with Xavier's brain, not hers, so I'd hesitate to call those feats entirely her own. She also had prep against Xavier, according to Beast, and she beat the X-Men after first infecting them with a nano-sentinel virus that made them sicker and sicker over a period of several days. And frankly, Martian Manhunter beating the entire Justice League is a much better feat than Cassandra beating the entire Imperial Guard, most of whom are featless. Once her consciousness was stripped from Xavier's body, she went down pretty quickly.

Plus J'onn could just vaporize her before she gets a thought out, he's vastly faster.

Moderator Online
#10 Posted by GreenFuse (295 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra Nova. She has an epic name, epic psychic powah, and she can play with people's DNA which sounds like fun (not so much for her target, though).

#11 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Martian Manhunter

#12 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Veitha said:

Considering Martian Manhunter has been sliced to pieces, blown to bits and reduced to a green puddle several times and still reformed within seconds, I fail to see what difference her TK is going to make. I'm pretty sure Cassandra herself said she could take control of Xavier so easily because she and Charles shared a unique psychic frequency as telepathic twins; and thus they were connected all the time. Every single one of her telepathic displays against Lilandra and the Imperial Guard were done with Xavier's brain, not hers, so I'd hesitate to call those feats entirely her own. She also had prep against Xavier, according to Beast, and she beat the X-Men after first infecting them with a nano-sentinel virus that made them sicker and sicker over a period of several days. And frankly, Martian Manhunter beating the entire Justice League is a much better feat than Cassandra beating the entire Imperial Guard, most of whom are featless. Once her consciousness was stripped from Xavier's body, she went down pretty quickly.

Plus J'onn could just vaporize her before she gets a thought out, he's vastly faster.

Fantastic as always

Thank You

#13 Posted by tomlikesfries (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter wins. Although Cass' TK has proven to be even greater than Charles Xavier's in Morrison's New X-men, J'onn is incredibly faster and stronger.