#1 Posted by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

- Morals Off

- Pre new 52 Martian Manhunter (Current one back then)

- Fight to the Death

- Fight takes place in a Wasteland

- Random Encounter

- Cant have any help.

Who comes out victor?

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter

#3 Posted by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Reasons?

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@jeanroygrant: Reasons?

T/P.

#5 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

MM invades Bill's mind and has him beat himself down with his own hammer. Also, can't MM amp his strength indefinitely pretty much? Doesn't the idea of fighting MM make the likes of Superman quake in his tighty whities?

Just sayin ...

#6 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter...he is a beast...the strongest non-cosmic character of his tier i believe

#7 Posted by WillPayton (9150 posts) - - Show Bio

With no morals, or even with morals, the martian wrecks Beta Ray Bill, or Thor for that matter. And, he does it without even breaking a sweat.

#8 Posted by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

With no morals, or even with morals, the martian wrecks Beta Ray Bill, or Thor for that matter. And, he does it without even breaking a sweat.

Comicvine -_-

Well Apparently on this site Superman>Martian Manhunter, Martian manhunter > Thor/BRB, Thor > Superman

T_T

#9 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: no martian manhunter > superman

#10 Posted by WillPayton (9150 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@WillPayton said:

Comicvine -_-

Well Apparently on this site Superman>Martian Manhunter, Martian manhunter > Thor/BRB, Thor > Superman

T_T

Who ever said Superman > Martian Manhunter? MM would kill Superman. Didnt Superman even once say that MM was the most powerful being on Earth (or something like that)?

#11 Posted by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@WillPayton said:

Comicvine -_-

T_T

Who ever said Superman > Martian Manhunter? MM would kill Superman. Didnt Superman even once say that MM was the most powerful being on Earth (or something like that)?

I'm just going from threads I looked at. Search Superman vs Martian Manhunter and look at the comments

#12 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

MM in a good fight.

#13 Posted by WillPayton (9150 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@WillPayton said:

I'm just going from threads I looked at. Search Superman vs Martian Manhunter and look at the comments

No time to do it, but I've never seen anyone claim Superman can beat MM. The MM is a one man (or, Martian) wrecking crew. His TP alone is enough to take out the entire JLA if he wanted to. Add in intangibility, invisibility, and most of Superman's normal powers at Superman levels (or near), and very few can take him down. You need someone like Despero with equal or higher TP to get anywhere against him.

#14 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter. BRB just has no resistance to telepathy, phasing, etc. MM can just stay intangible for the entire fight, then rip out BRB's spine.

#15 Posted by WillPayton (9150 posts) - - Show Bio

The Martian will have a nice horse head to mount on his wall.

#16 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Manhunter should stomp.

#17 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

MM wins, and quite easy too.

#18 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149 said:

Martian Manhunter...he is a beast...the strongest non-cosmic character of his tier i believe

BRB is cosmic :P

Regardless still MM even just with intangibility he could do it

#19 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

MM will make horse stew out of him.

#20 Posted by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter.

#21 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't martian man hunter have trouble controlling the mind of The Joker? How would he control the mind of a god?

#22 Posted by spectre4life (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@alyssabird: not even close he made the joker sane for a short period of time and he is arguably the most insane character on earth.

#23 Posted by DemonKnights (5394 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor horse face

#24 Posted by reaverlation (13912 posts) - - Show Bio

J'onn handily

#25 Posted by dondave (34336 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bronze Wraith

#26 Edited by PastePotPete (339 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: no no if Martian the man Hunter does not use mind control he's not going to beat Beta Ray Bill it's arguable that even with my mind control Martian the manhunter beats bill ..bill could shot him with a hammer but Martin the Man Hunter is durable and fast enough to avoid Bill and get into his mind but please do not say without morals are with Martian the MAn Hunter has this in the bag

#27 Posted by fiodestromus (966 posts) - - Show Bio

All of these Bill thread bumps are really tempting me lol

#28 Edited by fiodestromus (966 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh fudge it

Bill stomps

#29 Posted by reaverlation (13912 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by fiodestromus (966 posts) - - Show Bio

@fiodestromus: No he doesn't.

I know he doesn't,Martians TP and Bills lack Of TP resistant feats give him the win

It was a joke, notice my icon :}

#31 Posted by reaverlation (13912 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by fiodestromus (966 posts) - - Show Bio