Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Can't post pics from my phone but here we go.
The two Swiss army knives of superheroing J'onn J'onz the Martian Manhunter and Norrin Radd the Silver Surfer decide to team up to kick some @ss.

First round no prep
Second round 12 hours prep

8 hours rest between rounds

Team 1: Apollo and Sentry ( No Void)
Team 2: Gladiator(100 % confidence ) and Hal Jordan

Team 3: Superman and Quasar

Team 4: Majestic and Thor

Team 5: Super Boy Prime

What do you think?

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By The_Thunderer

Don't know Quasar but I would say stop at 4 regardless of prep

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By blackadamFTW

Team 4 should be above SBP.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

If they fight intelligently they can clear.

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By venomyak

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Passes them all like this...

1. Martian Manhunter mind rapes Sentry who he uses to defeat... Apollo with Silver Surfer's help this battle ends before it begins
  2. Silver Surfer defeats Hal like he has done before, Martian Manhunter mindrapes Gladiator(after all Martian Manhunter is a telepath of a high order) and takes his body to help quicken Hal's defeat
  3. Silver Surfer blots access to sun and waits for Superman to fall powerless, Quasar is like the others mindraped and used to help quicken his partner's defeat
  4. Martian Manhunter(you guessed it) mindrapes Thor and uses him to help Silver Surfer defeat Majestic...Thor and Silver Surfer defeat Majestic... Round passed
  5. First off I haven't seen anything that makes me think that Superboy Prime is immune to telepathy until otherwise stated Superboy loses that way...if he is indeed immune then... Silver Surfer blots out access to Sun and Martian Manhunter and him wait until his power levels drop to 0.

This entire gauntlet just got f***ing mind-raped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AweSam

@BlueLantern1995 sai

1. First off I haven't seen anything that makes me think that Superboy Prime is immune to telepathy until otherwise stated Superboy loses that way...if he is indeed immune then... Silver Surfer blots out access to Sun and Martian Manhunter and him wait until his power levels drop to 0.

Superboy's pummeled Martian Manhunter along with the entire Justice League into the ground. He rips Manhunter's head off then takes Surfers board and beats him to death with it.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AweSam

@blackadamFTW said:

Team 4 should be above SBP.

No.

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@AweSam said:

@BlueLantern1995 sai

1. First off I haven't seen anything that makes me think that Superboy Prime is immune to telepathy until otherwise stated Superboy loses that way...if he is indeed immune then... Silver Surfer blots out access to Sun and Martian Manhunter and him wait until his power levels drop to 0.

Superboy's pummeled Martian Manhunter along with the entire Justice League into the ground. He rips Manhunter's head off then takes Surfers board and beats him to death with it.

How does that prove he is immune to telepathy?

Doesn't, but Manhunter won't be doing much mind-raping without his head.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Saren

@AweSam said:

Doesn't, but Manhunter won't be doing much mind-raping without his head.

Right, because in the three separate instances where he fought Martian Manhunter, he was tearing J'onn's head off every time. Please. Setting aside the fact that J'onn can and has survived without a head and regenerated the rest of his body, Prime has never tried to tear off his head in any of their fights so it baffles me as to why you think he will suddenly do so here.

Prime has no telepathic defenses whatsoever, either J'onn or Surfer can beat him with that alone while he's crying about heroes that are brave and kind and honest and whatever else he blathers on about.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blackadamFTW

@BlueLantern1995: Flash actually has the best reaction time in comics.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By blackadamFTW

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Well okay...a very close 2nd...still can't be tagged by anyone.

A very close third behind Kid Flash, too (-;

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AweSam

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Punches phaze right through him. As for Silver Surfer he can't be hit...he has the best reaction time in comics...it is impossible to hit him if he doesn't want to be...Silver Surfer could distract Superboy Prime and then Martian Manhunter mindrapes...

Yeah... "phase". Superboy-Prime knocked all the Flash's off their feet. No way does Surfer have better reaction time than Flash.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@AweSam

@BlueLantern1995 sai

I don't think SBP is running through both SS and MM that easily. I should've put Majestic and Thor last though
AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AweSam

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@AweSam

@BlueLantern1995 sai

I don't think SBP is running through both SS and MM that easily. I should've put Majestic and Thor last though

You're right, save the easiest for last.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Saren

@AweSam said:

Yeah... "phase". Superboy-Prime knocked all the Flash's off their feet. No way does Surfer have better reaction time than Flash.

Sure, and this also happened:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Once again: telepathic defenses? Zero.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AweSam

@BlueLantern1995: Prime would go for Manhunter first. He despises the Justice League. Surfer wouldn't be much of a distraction. Also, when does Manhunter ever mind-rape someone from the start? Post some scans that suggest that would be his first resort.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Saren

The Martian turns intangible, a state that Prime has already shown to be ineffective against, and then while Prime is flailing his fists at a ghost Surfer steps in. If the Surfer does not simply beat Prime himself, he occupies him long enough for J'onn to get over whatever apparent character flaws are holding him back and then shut down Prime's mind.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#17  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@blackadamFTW said:

I'd give that to Zoom or The Metabaron.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Buckshot said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Brainfart. How could I forget about Zoom?

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AweSam

@CitizenBane: Thanks for the Flash feat? I'll make sure to remember that when he's fighting FLASH. Still no mind-rape. Superboy speedblitzed the Flashes. Not even Adam can hurt him.

No Caption Provided
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@Buckshot said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Actually, thinking about it, I think the Metabaron could give these two a good fight, and probably win. And not just because of his speed either.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AweSam

@BlueLantern1995 said:

He won't go after Martian Manhunter when Silver Surfer has wiped out access to the sun, also the fact that Silver Surfer would be blasting him would make Superboy Prime have to go after Silver Surfer.

Scan.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@AweSam said:

@CitizenBane: Superboy speedblitzed the Flashes.

I love when people say that. It's ridiculous.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AweSam

@Buckshot said:

@AweSam said:

Still happened. I hate SBP fights. Everybody hates him, so it turns into me vs everyone. Then everyone starts claiming this and that, but no scans to back them up.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Buckshot said:

@Buckshot said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Actually, thinking about it, I think the Metabaron could give these two a good fight, and probably win. And not just because of his speed either.

May I ask who Metabaron is?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Saren

@AweSam:

@CitizenBane: Thanks for the Flash feat? I'll make sure to remember that when he's fighting FLASH. Still no mind-rape. Superboy speedblitzed the Flashes. Not even Adam can hurt him.

Did you for some reason miss the part where Bart made him bleed with one punch?

Kid Flash. Made him bleed. With one punch.

Surfer is every bit as fast as Bart, and Prime has never blitzed the Flashes, unless you think pushing them back and stuttering about how he doesn't like speedsters falls under the category of speedblitzing.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@AweSam said:

@Buckshot said:

@AweSam said:

Still happened. I hate SBP fights. Everybody hates him, so it turns into me vs everyone. Then everyone starts claiming this and that, but no scans to back them up.

Are you talking about something other than this?

No Caption Provided

Because that's what people are always talking about when they say "Prime blitzed Flashes" and I still don't know how that's what they get from this page. The Flashes (including Jay Garrick, the slowest Flash) are the ones that do the blitzing. They run up on him and get the first hits before he can react and defend, that's a blitz. Sure, he hits them back right after that, but that's not a blitz. That's him spinning around and flailing at high speeds after he's already been blitzed. It doesn't show the kind of precision high speed movement the Flashes do in their sleep, it's just wild punches that do nothing but buy him some space. What's more significant to me is that Prime doesn't show this kind of speed anywhere else that I'm aware of, and even on this very same page, he goes on to get hit and smacked around by half a dozen characters with no speed worth mentioning. Prime is not a high speed fighter. While you marvel at his high speed slap fight, here are some examples of Majestic actually speedblitzing people for reference: 1234

@blackadamFTW: The Metabaron is the universe's best killer. From the series The Metabarons.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AweSam

@Buckshot: @CitizenBane: He's not fighting Flash. I asked for feats that would suggest Manhunter mind-rapes right away and that Surfer can turn off the sun. Would you like me to post Batman scans, perhaps?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Saren

@AweSam said:

@Buckshot: @CitizenBane: He's not fighting Flash. I asked for feats that would suggest Manhunter mind-rapes right away and that Surfer can turn off the sun. Would you like me to post Batman scans, perhaps?

I kind of already commented on this:

@CitizenBane said:

The Martian turns intangible, a state that Prime has already shown to be ineffective against, and then while Prime is flailing his fists at a ghost Surfer steps in. If the Surfer does not simply beat Prime himself, he occupies him long enough for J'onn to get over whatever apparent character flaws are holding him back and then shut down Prime's mind.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bo88gdan

They clear all rounds 

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AweSam

@CitizenBane said:

@AweSam said:

I kind of already commented on this:

@CitizenBane said:

Yet he's never actually played with his head before. You're just telling me what you think will happen. I wanted scans that will prove all your false claims. This always turns out the same in every battle thread; fanboys vs fanboys. Fortunately, I'm not entirely immature, so I'll give you credit for a good argument, but there's nothing that suggests either side will win, although Prime has taken Manhunter (I don't care if it's PIS) and that he could possibly take Surfer. With a plan and some dedication, I also believe Surfer and Manhunter can take this. So I'll call it a draw.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Saren

@AweSam said:

Yet he's never actually played with his head before. You're just telling me what you think will happen. I wanted scans that will prove all your false claims. This always turns out the same in every battle thread; fanboys vs fanboys. Fortunately, I'm not entirely immature, so I'll give you credit for a good argument, but there's nothing that suggests either side will win, although Prime has taken Manhunter (I don't care if it's PIS) and that he could possibly take Surfer. With a plan and some dedication, I also believe Surfer and Manhunter can take this. So I'll call it a draw.

Uh......what false claims?

Fact: Prime has already shown he cannot affect an intangible J'onn.

Fact: Prime has never shown telepathic defenses sufficient to keep out J'onn (who can and has read his mind, anyway)

Fact: If and when J'onn decides to use his telepathy, Prime has no counter for it at all. Same goes for the Surfer.

What part of this is false? I already posted the scan of Prime failing to hit J'onn while intangible. Here it is again, since you seem to have missed it:

No Caption Provided
AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AweSam

@CitizenBane said:

@AweSam said:

Fact: Prime has never shown telepathic defenses sufficient to keep out J'onn (who can and has read his mind, anyway)

Fact: If and when J'onn decides to use his telepathy, Prime has no counter for it at all. Same goes for the Surfer.

What part of this is false? I already posted the scan of Prime failing to hit J'onn while intangible. Here it is again, since you seem to have missed it:

No Caption Provided

And I posted a scan of Prime grabbing his head. If he was able to use his telepathy, why didn't he? Like I said, this is a hopeless argument. I accidentally added the "false" part.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jashro44

He didnt use telepathy due to pis

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Saren

@AweSam said:

@CitizenBane said:

@AweSam said:

No Caption Provided

And I posted a scan of Prime grabbing his head. If he was able to use his telepathy, why didn't he? Like I said, this is a hopeless argument. I accidentally added the "false" part.

Plot? The same reason Flash didn't simply BFR Doomsday to the Speed Force, or why Flash doesn't do half the things that he can do on average. You're confusing not doing so with inability to do so.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By termiteone4ever

They not getting pass prime .

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By AweSam

@CitizenBane: Or why SBP didn't just blow up the Earth. Or why he didn't just rip Manhunter's head off. Again, you're bringing Flash back up. And no, I'm not. Like I said, if he could have, then he would have. Nothing suggests he can and nothing suggests he can't. I'm not just claiming random things with no evidence, I'm using actual feats in my arguments. You're just saying what you think will happen, or what you think should happen. PIS is irrelevant. Learn to let go of your pride for one second and admit you're wrong. You and I both know this fight could go to either side in an instant. Unlike you, I admit that Prime could lose, but he could also win. To say he can't is just absurd and I refuse to waste my time arguing with someone who repeatedly brings up the same irrelevant claims and can't admit he might be wrong.

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Fifthchild

@Buckshot said:

@AweSam said:

@Buckshot said:

@AweSam said:

Are you talking about something other than this?

Because that's what people are always talking about when they say "Prime blitzed Flashes" and I still don't know how that's what they get from this page. The Flashes (including Jay Garrick, the slowest Flash) are the ones that do the blitzing. They run up on him and get the first hits before he can react and defend, that's a blitz. Sure, he hits them back right after that, but that's not a blitz. That's him spinning around and flailing at high speeds after he's already been blitzed. It doesn't show the kind of precision high speed movement the Flashes do in their sleep, it's just wild punches that do nothing but buy him some space. What's more significant to me is that Prime doesn't show this kind of speed anywhere else that I'm aware of, and even on this very same page, he goes on to get hit and smacked around by half a dozen characters with no speed worth mentioning. Prime is not a high speed fighter. While you marvel at his high speed slap fight, here are some examples of Majestic actually speedblitzing people for reference: 1234

Thats a speedblitz to me and would be considered a speedblitz on every board i've ever debated on. I don't see why when a bunch of goofy fists are drawn around The Flashes that its a speedblitz and when the same thing happens with Prime its just him "flailing around". Prime is a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian. I don't see why people would think he doesn't have superspeed.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AweSam

@CitizenBane: I apologize for the ranting, btw. I'm usually very calm. Kind of an off day for me.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Saren

@AweSam said:

@CitizenBane: Or why SBP didn't just blow up the Earth. Or why he didn't just rip Manhunter's head off. Again, you're bringing Flash back up. And no, I'm not. Like I said, if he could have, then he would have. Nothing suggests he can and nothing suggests he can't. I'm not just claiming random things with no evidence, I'm using actual feats in my arguments. You're just saying what you think will happen, or what you think should happen. PIS is irrelevant. Learn to let go of your pride for one second and admit you're wrong. You and I both know this fight could go to either side in an instant. Unlike you, I admit that Prime could lose, but he could also win. To say he can't is just absurd and I refuse to waste my time arguing with someone who repeatedly brings up the same irrelevant claims and can't admit he might be wrong.

I brought Flash up not for the sake of bringing Flash up, it was to make a point about ability and the behavior behind that ability. I would have thought that was fairly obvious, but whatever. Again, setting aside the fact that Martian Manhunter can and has survived without a head, in fact without any part of his body except an arm, Prime has never ripped off anyone's head. He does all sorts of violent things to fodder, but what does he do to actual opponents worth mentioning? Nothing of the sort. Has he ever done anything to suggest blowing up the Earth is in character for him? Nope. Has he ever done anything to suggest ripping off the head of someone who's not fodder is in character for him? Nope. Has he ever done anything to suggest he can hit an intangible opponent? Au contraire, we have an actual instance of him failing to do so. Has he ever evidenced telepathic defenses of any significant level? Nope. He has never done any of these things, and yet you have the gall to claim that you're using actual feats in your arguments.

I do not believe this fight could go to either side in an instant so I am unsure why you are making that assumption on my behalf. Your argument seems to consist mostly of skirting around what has actually been said and extolling the virtues of some supposedly even-handed stand you're taking and bemoaning various failings on my part. But considering you don't really have much of an argument beyond "Prime grabbed J'onn's head once, so he can rip it off if he wants even though he's never done anything like that before, and oh my god everyone hates Prime and I'm forced to defend him all by my lonesome", I can understand why you'd rather not talk about anything relevant to the discussion at hand.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AweSam

@CitizenBane: Although Manhunter has never beaten him or done anything that would suggest he can. Prime, however, has taken the entire Justice League. As I said before, you're basing everything on what you think should happen. Does J'onn use his telepathy in every fight? Nope. Does Silver Surfer ever use the powers people claim he has? Nope. Manhunter hit Prime and became intangible once. Big deal. I'm not going to admit you're right because Manhunter has never shown anything that would prove he can beat Prime. Prime, however, has proven he can beat J'onn while fighting the entire Justice League. He has destroyed planets and he has torn off limbs (even intentionally). He's ruthless, he would have no problem doing whatever he has to. I'm leaving this argument because I'm not in the mood to repeat the exact same thing every single time. You can believe what ever you want, I could care less. Good day,

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#41  Edited By nefarious

They can clear it.

gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By gonjasufi
@Nefarious said:
They can clear it.
I would be inclined to agree with you. 
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@Fifthchild said:

Thats a speedblitz to me and would be considered a speedblitz on every board i've ever debated on. I don't see why when a bunch of goofy fists are drawn around The Flashes that its a speedblitz and when the same thing happens with Prime its just him "flailing around". Prime is a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian. I don't see why people would think he doesn't have superspeed.

It's a blitz because they ran up on him and attacked before he could do anything about it. It's a blitz because their speed allowed them the first hit completely undefended. Him hitting them after they hit him isn't a blitz, it's a response to a blitz. It shows his speed, but it's not a blitz. And I say Prime is just flailing around because he's lashing out erratically. While all their attacks are aimed at him, he spins in a tornado attacking every direction at once in a chaotic and unfocused manner. Prime doesn't display the fine control of his speed like the Flashes do. No one (well, I'm not, and I'm who you're talking to) is claiming he doesn't have super speed, but him having high-speed gross movement is only part of the speed a character like Flash has. Prime having super speed does not mean it's the same as everyone else's and it doesn't mean any time he displays it he's speedblitzing.

@AweSam said:

@CitizenBane: Or why SBP didn't just blow up the Earth. Or why he didn't just rip Manhunter's head off.... Like I said, if he could have, then he would have. Nothing suggests he can and nothing suggests he can't.

This is hilarious.

Prime can't hurt intangible opponents. Both Surfer and MM can turn intangible. Prime has shown no real defense against telepathy. Both Surfer and MM have great telepathic offense. I don't even understand how this is a question. Can Prime's offense overcome the team's defense? No. Can their offense overcome his nonexistent defense? Yes. The only other possible question is operational speed, and as has been shown, Prime isn't winning that category either.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Saren

@AweSam said:

@CitizenBane: Although Manhunter has never beaten him or done anything that would suggest he can. Prime, however, has taken the entire Justice League. As I said before, you're basing everything on what you think should happen. Does J'onn use his telepathy in every fight? Nope. Does Silver Surfer ever use the powers people claim he has?

Really? Prime has never taken on the entire Justice League at once. Funnily enough, J'onn has taken on the entire Justice League at once and won. Does J'onn use his telepathy in a significant amount of fights for it to be considered in character for him on average? Yes. Does Prime do any of the things you think he will do enough for it to be considered in character for him on average? No. So what exactly is the lapse in understanding here? Ditto for Surfer.

Nope. Manhunter hit Prime and became intangible once. Big deal.

Way to completely ignore the meaning behind that. Prime cannot even hit the Martian while intangible. That is a fairly big deal.

I'm not going to admit you're right because Manhunter has never shown anything that would prove he can beat Prime.

Again, telepathy; again and again you ignore requests for proof that Prime can withstand J'onn's telepathy. Is it because you don't know of any instances or because you know, as I do, that none exist?

Prime, however, has proven he can beat J'onn while fighting the entire Justice League. He has destroyed planets and he has torn off limbs (even intentionally).

Prime has never destroyed a planet without an Oan energy amp and tearing off limbs from a man who can survive as just a limb is not going to get you very far.

He's ruthless, he would have no problem doing whatever he has to.

LOL, sure, Prime does whatever you think he'll do because "he's ruthless", never mind the fact that he's never done half the things you claim he will do, but we must hold the Martian's and the Surfer's characters against them. Nonsense.

I'm leaving this argument because I'm not in the mood to repeat the exact same thing every single time.

I should hope so, I'd imagine running around in circles repeating roughly nothing of any real meaning and ignoring anything inconvenient gets tiresome.

You can believe what ever you want, I could care less. Good day,

Sure. It's been a hoot.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AweSam

@Buckshot said:

@AweSam said:

@CitizenBane: Or why SBP didn't just blow up the Earth. Or why he didn't just rip Manhunter's head off.... Like I said, if he could have, then he would have. Nothing suggests he can and nothing suggests he can't.

This is hilarious.

Prime can't hurt intangible opponents. Both Surfer and MM can turn intangible. Prime has shown no real defense against telepathy. Both Surfer and MM have great telepathic offense. I don't even understand how this is a question. Can Prime's offense overcome the team's defense? No. Can their offense overcome his nonexistent defense? Yes. The only other possible question is operational speed, and as has been shown, Prime isn't winning that category either.

Can't take your counter-argument seriously.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Saren

LOL.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By AweSam

@CitizenBane:

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@AweSam said:

@Buckshot said:

@AweSam said:

This is hilarious.

Can't take your counter-argument seriously.

Why nothing to say? Is it just too straightforward and concise (it was almost even more concise but I couldn't help myself) for you to find an excuse to talk about something irrelevant?

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By AweSam

@Buckshot: No, you guys just keep bringing up the intangible thing. Are they supposed to stand there and wait until he gets tired or something?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@AweSam said:

@Buckshot: No, you guys just keep bringing up the intangible thing. Are they supposed to stand there and wait until he gets tired or something?

Nah, they could just assault him telepathically, transmute him into something, drain the energy from his body, blast him with red sun radiation, unphase whenever he's open and smack him around, or they could just shape shift into Flashes and taunt him until he wets himself.