#1 Edited by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

How many rounds can MM beat Superman when he is sudipped. Pre 52 versions no prep fight to k.o. or death. Both are healed after every round. Fight takes place at desserted JFK airport.

round 1: 5 min sundipped yellow sun

round 2: 15 min sundipped yellow sun

round 3: 30 min sundipped yellow sun

round 4: 1 hour sundipped yellow sun

round 5: 1 hour sundipped blue sun

#2 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

What happens to Superman under a blue sun?

#3 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: like a yellow sun but double effect

#4 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO MM could get past round 1 but he should stomp at round 2 but he's not getting past round 3.

#5 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

How long was Allstars inside the sun now again? Wasn't it just a few seconds? I'm going with Sups on all, only chance MM has is on round 1.

#6 Posted by CampodelViolin (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Make the Martian Bloodlusted and maybe he can clear this.

#7 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflash said:

@KnightRise: like a yellow sun but double effect

When has this been shown?

#8 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: I dont think it has been shown but a blue star has about twice as much radiation as a yellow star

#9 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Edited by deaditegonzo (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

"Exposure to the light of a younger blue sun provides Superman with increased physical abilities, and the power of "Superman Vision", which allows him to bestow his abilities on other beings for a limited time" - Wikipedia (Action Comics 856) Anyone own that issue to confirm? Synopsis http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Action_Comics_Vol_1_856. I have heard of this, but never seen it in action.

Anyway, MM cant hack Sundipped Supes, theres not really anyone amongst Marvel & DC's heroes who could.

EDIT: Ok, got a hold of the issues in question via friend. Action Comics Story Arc "Escape from Bizarro World", issues 855, 856, 857. In 856, under a blue sun Bizarro was capable of spawning tons of Super Powered Bizarro Zombies. It was pretty much insane. He even had a Bizarro Doomsday Zombie!

Anyway, Bizarro captured Jonathon Kent, as of course he see Kent as his Father. When Superman goes to rescue him, he is exposed to the Blue Sun. He does in fact gain Superman Vision, and bestows his father with Power comparable to his own. Under a blue sun, he could make an unstoppable army. Sundipped in a Blue Sun? I have no freaking idea. (Btw, I realize this thread is for normal sundipped Superman, I was answering somebodies question)

#11 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@deaditegonzo said:

"Exposure to the light of a younger blue sun provides Superman with increased physical abilities, and the power of "Superman Vision", which allows him to bestow his abilities on other beings for a limited time" - Wikipedia (Action Comics 856) Anyone own that issue to confirm? Synopsis http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Action_Comics_Vol_1_856. I have heard of this, but never seen it in action.

Anyway, MM cant hack Sundipped Supes, theres not really anyone amongst Marvel & DC's heroes who could.

EDIT: Ok, got a hold of the issues in question via friend. Action Comics Story Arc "Escape from Bizarro World", issues 855, 856, 857. In 856, under a blue sun Bizarro was capable of spawning tons of Super Powered Bizarro Zombies. It was pretty much insane. He even had a Bizarro Doomsday Zombie!

Anyway, Bizarro captured Jonathon Kent, as of course he see Kent as his Father. When Superman goes to rescue him, he is exposed to the Blue Sun. He does in fact gain Superman Vision, and bestows his father with Power comparable to his own. Under a blue sun, he could make an unstoppable army. Sundipped in a Blue Sun? I have no freaking idea. (Btw, I realize this thread is for normal sundipped Superman, I was answering somebodies question)

Dipped in Blue sun might give permanent Superman vision.