Martian Manhunter & Miss Martian vs. Marvel's Telepaths

Avatar image for bunnieswithtophats
bunnieswithtophats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Martians are hunting the Marvel Universe's most powerful telepaths as a strategic, preemptive strike in a war between the heroes of Marvel and DC; their first target was Charles Xavier, who's now in captivity. With two of the most dangerous beings in the world after them, several telepaths have gone into hiding, preparing to do battle with the fearsome aliens. One group, in particular, lead Marvel's psychic rebellion: Emma Frost, Celeste Cuckoo, Quentin Quire, and Betsy Braddock.Round 1: Martians Versus Marvel Psychics inside abandoned x-mansion; Marvel team can access x-mansion's defenses.

Round 2: Abandoned Central Station; Emma Frost and Quentin Quire used the mutant-enhancing drug Kick (enhances their powers to seven times their normal levels)

Round 3: Empty Watchtower; Marvel psychics have sprung Charles Xavier from imprisonment and he joins their ranks.

No Caption Provided

VS

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By weaponxx

I don't know :P

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Killemall

Martian Manhunter is a beast of a telepathy, i dont see him losing.

Also its a shame Legion isnt there, at least he has the power (possibly not the skill) to go toe to toe with Martian Manhunter in a TP battle.

bunnieswithtophats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall: Legion is way too ridiculous

bunnieswithtophats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall: Quentin Quire is Marvel's raw power; he's more powerful (albeit less experienced) than charles xavier AND emma frost.

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By The_Soverighn

Round One (Martian)

Round Two (Martian But Only Slightly)

Round Three (Mutants)

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Belladonna

@bunnieswithtophats said:

@Killemall: Quentin Quire is Marvel's raw power; he's more powerful (albeit less experienced) than charles xavier AND emma frost.

plus he's inconsistent, he manage to knock Emma out and yet loses to Rachel's telepathic training session.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By stonerthps

Round 1 and 2 MM Round 3 Mutants Professor X gonna Mindrape.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By greenteaforme

@Charmix said:

plus he's inconsistent, he manage to knock Emma out and yet loses to Rachel's telepathic training session.

While they are all omega-level telepaths Quentin is the only omega-level mutant. That's the difference.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Belladonna

@greenteaforme said:

@Charmix said:

While they are all omega-level telepaths Quentin is the only omega-level mutant. That's the difference.

Indeed, title doesn't mean anything if it isn't backed by skill and finesse. Marvel gives this "high-level telepath" or "Powerful telepath" to most if not all telepaths. When they really are not, so far the only to have those titles should be Emma, Xavier, and Jean. They've been consistent with it's uses, while other telepaths were just "fill in the blanks" writers used when those character's weren't available.

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By emad_ishtiaque

Team 1 should win all rounds. If people see team 1 winning the first 2 rounds, I don't know how they will lose round 3 since Martian Manhunter alone is much more powerful than Professor X.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By greenteaforme

@Charmix said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Charmix said:

Indeed, title doesn't mean anything if it isn't backed by skill and finesse. Marvel gives this "high-level telepath" or "Powerful telepath" to most if not all telepaths. When they really are not, so far the only to have those titles should be Emma, Xavier, and Jean. They've been consistent with it's uses, while other telepaths were just "fill in the blanks" writers used when those character's weren't available.

You could consider adding Psylocke to your definition of omega-level telepaths. She had an entire story arc revolving around her really coming back into her TP and becoming "officially" omega-level (she was originally just a TPer waaaaaay back when) and she has some decent stunts. Plus, her psychic butterfly is easily the coolest effect of all the TPers xD

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Belladonna

@greenteaforme: To be honest as much as I love Psylocke I don't like her being a top tier. I love her when she was just average and focused more on physical confrontation because that made her unique. Even at her strongest, in her original body, she couldn't handle someone like Sinister, who wasn't an impressive telepath as far as I can remember unless someone can refresh my brain :). She's basically this Mary Sue. But I agree her butterfly signature is gorgeous <3 hehehe lol

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By greenteaforme

@Charmix said:

@greenteaforme: To be honest as much as I love Psylocke I don't like her being a top tier. I love her when she was just average and focused more on physical confrontation because that made her unique. Even at her strongest, in her original body, she couldn't handle someone like Sinister, who wasn't an impressive telepath as far as I can remember unless someone can refresh my brain :). She's basically this Mary Sue. But I agree her butterfly signature is gorgeous <3 hehehe lol

Well they seem to be downplaying her TP a lot lately, after spending an entire arc buffing her to omega-level. But she actually started as a normal TPer, with no fabulous ninja skills or TK.

Fricken that Green Arrow ripoff "winning" against her and Angel was really stupid. As if she couldn't have scrambled his brains before he shot her, or dodged it entirely or blocked it with TK or something. Pissed me off to no end.

And then she tried to TP Daredevil and her brain basically fried because of his...super senses? Which just makes no sense to me at all.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Killemall

Well he couldnt beat Prof X in telepathy while he tried, he started bleed from his nose and had to knock him out by hitting with his chair. Have seen nothing for him suggest he has more powers than Prof X (i know very little about emma though, apart from her being a powerful telepath). Martian Manhunter simply has a much better feats than Prof X anyways.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Belladonna

@greenteaforme said:

@Charmix said:

Well they seem to be downplaying her TP a lot lately, after spending an entire arc buffing her to omega-level. But she actually started as a normal TPer, with no fabulous ninja skills or TK.

Fricken that Green Arrow ripoff "winning" against her and Angel was really stupid. As if she couldn't have scrambled his brains before he shot her, or dodged it entirely or blocked it with TK or something. Pissed me off to no end.

And then she tried to TP Daredevil and her brain basically fried because of his...super senses? Which just makes no sense to me at all.

Yet she was titled as a powerful psychic because she was the only psychic on the team.

X-force is writing her without her telekinesis and more telepathy.

I agree, that incident with Daredevil was PIS.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ancient_god

Marvel

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Martians are just too powerful against any mutants, including Legion.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know why people always wank the Martians telepathy so much. They will not be too much for Legion...

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By adamTRMM

@ivan_jimenez86 said:

The Martians are just too powerful against any mutants, including Legion.

......... lol?

Legion would obliterate the entire race of Green and White Martians and David will casually hear the insignificant news from one of his personalities and still act like nothing really happened.

Emmett_frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will hv to go with the mutants here. Emma Frost is easily planetary+ level telepath, Celeste Cuckoo is not that much of a deal here but Emma Frost, Psylocke and Quentin Quire r omega level mutants. There is no way in hell that Martian stands a chance.

Marvel telepaths who r more powerful than MM r Cassandra Nova, Jean Grey, Nate Grey, Stryfe, SuperGaint, Legion etc

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

J'onn has made planet+ telepaths sh!t themselves before, so Emma isn't gonna be much of a threat.

I also doubt any X-Men regular would be a better telepath than Martian Manhunter.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ivan_jimenez86

Martian Manhunter and Miss Martian as a telepathic couple would telepathically ENSLAVE Marvel's entire telepaths without much troubles!

Even the Sentry/ VOID, Silver Surfer, Legion, and X-Man would be afraid to fight these two powerful telepaths in a telepathic duel in the astral realm!

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I will hv to go with the mutants here. Emma Frost is easily planetary+ level telepath, Celeste Cuckoo is not that much of a deal here but Emma Frost, Psylocke and Quentin Quire r omega level mutants. There is no way in hell that Martian stands a chance.

Marvel telepaths who r more powerful than MM r Cassandra Nova, Jean Grey, Nate Grey, Stryfe, SuperGaint, Legion etc