blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By blackadamFTW

I'd say team 2.

Black Adam has already been shown to be capable of beating Martian Manhunter, and even though I don't know much about Miss Martian and Black Mary, from what I know, Black Mary should be able to beat her.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By dondave

@blackadamFTW:I agree with your point on black adam beat mmh but that was only becuase when mmh tried to read his mind he saw all the sorrow black adam had witnessed in his life, black mary has nothing like that and miss marvel therefore can shutdown her mind and make her brain dead since they are bloodlusted and then they can gang up on black adams mind which can resist two telepaths of their caliber

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IZZR
@dondave said:

@blackadamFTW:I agree with your point on black adam beat mmh but that was only becuase when mmh tried to read his mind he saw all the sorrow black adam had witnessed in his life, black mary has nothing like that and miss marvel therefore can shutdown her mind and make her brain dead since they are bloodlusted and then they can gang up on black adams mind which can resist two telepaths of their caliber

It was actually more than that, BA's mind was so messed up it almost drove MM to insanity when he came back to try again it drove him insane again, BA has exceptional mental blocks and the only reason MM had the opportunity to probe his mind is hmm i dunno maybe because he was fighting about 100 other heros at the same time!!! i dont think MM would be able to do that in a one on one fight.
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By blackadamFTW

@dondave said:

The main reason Martian Manhunter beat the crap out of Martian Manhunter was because he SHAZAM'd the sh!t out him. Not because of the whole "Holy hell, Black Adam's mind is super f****d up" thing.

Regarding Miss Martian vs. Black Mary, just realized that's a pretty big stomp in favor of Black Mary. It's basically Black Adam with some morals, and since everyone's bloodlusted, morals don't matter.

So it's basically Black Adam and Black Adam vs. Martian Manhunter and Miss Martian.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IZZR
@blackadamFTW said:

@dondave said:

The main reason Martian Manhunter beat the crap out of Martian Manhunter was because he SHAZAM'd the sh!t out him. Not because of the whole "Holy hell, Black Adam's mind is super f****d up" thing.

Regarding Miss Martian vs. Black Mary, just realized that's a pretty big stomp in favor of Black Mary. It's basically Black Adam with some morals, and since everyone's bloodlusted, morals don't matter.

So it's basically Black Adam and Black Adam vs. Martian Manhunter and Miss Martian.

It isn't a stomp, strength wise alone Miss Martian went toe to toe with Supergirl so Mary won't be manhandling her.
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By blackadamFTW

@IZZR: Miss Martian went toe to toe with Supergirl. So what. Black Mary is Mary Marvel with Black Adam's powers. This is definitely a stomp.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IZZR
@blackadamFTW said:

@IZZR: Miss Martian went toe to toe with Supergirl. So what. Black Mary is Mary Marvel with Black Adam's powers. This is definitely a stomp.

Mary Marvel with Black Adam's powers...so what? what was her most impressive feat? grabbing cassie's leg and chucking her at Kyle oh my.
Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Team 1

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By blackadamFTW

@IZZR said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Mary Marvel with Black Adam's powers...so what? what was her most impressive feat? grabbing cassie's leg and chucking her at Kyle oh my.

She beat Klarion the Witch Boy, and she also beat Eclipso.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IZZR
@blackadamFTW said:

@IZZR said:

@blackadamFTW said:

He was only playing with her, trying to trick her into giving a portion of Shazams power to him, if he wanted to he would annihilate her, Eclipso whilst possesing others has been beaten by everyone and their mothers it isn't very impressive, the whole final crisis was bizarre and boring.
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By blackadamFTW

@IZZR said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@IZZR said:

@blackadamFTW said:

He was only playing with her, trying to trick her into giving a portion of Shazams power to him, if he wanted to he would annihilate her, Eclipso whilst possesing others has been beaten by everyone and their mothers it isn't very impressive, the whole final crisis was bizarre and boring.

You say "If he wanted to he would annihilate her", but you don't explain why or how he would do that. The only person I remember beating Eclipso was Nightshade and Black Adam, both who are pretty damn powerful. Miss Martian only has one good feat. Fighting Supergirl for a little bit. So what.

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By matmatxm8

This battle is stupid, unless fire is involved,

anyway the Martian team win this 1 via beatdown not telepath because the team Shazam has mind of Achilles (resists telepaths)

Martian has much more impressive healing factor than that famous deadpool

Martian has the strength capable enough to hurt superman, enough said

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pooty

@matmatxm8 said:

This battle is stupid, unless fire is involved,

anyway the Martian team win this 1 via beatdown not telepath because the team Shazam has mind of Achilles (resists telepaths)

Martian has much more impressive healing factor than that famous deadpool

Martian has the strength capable enough to hurt superman, enough said

I agree with this except fire doesn't hurt MM. Not sure if it hurts Miss Martian though.

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By matmatxm8

@pooty: Wait what?!! Since when did Jon jonnz resist fire, is he a "burning martian" now?

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By blackadamFTW

@matmatxm8 said:

@pooty: Wait what?!! Since when did Jon jonnz resist fire, is he a "burning martian" now?

Well, he was Fernus for a little bit, but no he's not a burning martian. He'd be pretty damn evil if he was.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pooty

@matmatxm8 said:

Look up "Fernus". Jon has been cool with fire for a while. Search his bio on comicvine

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By Veitha

Team One if Team 2 can't stop their telepathy, team 2 if they can.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20  Edited By cameron83

I am actually liking this thread and the direction it's going in

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Fallen548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Don't know much about Miss Martian and Black Mary since I'm just getting into DC but from what I've heard BA already beat J'onn didn't he? In Blackest Night Manhunter said he's as strong as Superman, but from what I've heard when Black Adam first showed up it took both Captain Marvel and Superman to take him down.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J'onn solos