#1 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

Marth (Fire Emblem) takes on Cloud (Final Fantasy)

15 minutes prep.

3 rounds

Battle takes place on Earth.

Who wins ?

#2 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Super soldier with massive slab of metal vs King with legendary dragonkilling sword, sounds fair.

Marth has a fancy unbreakable magic sword but beyond that he is just a normal human (one that people usually have on the backlines to boot) so I'd say Cloud handles him rather easily.

#3 Edited by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia: yeah its a fair fight, due to the fact that they both possess magical abilites, its a tough one

#4 Posted by OverLordArhas (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

Never liked FIRE EMBLEM

Going for Cloud

#5 Edited by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

What can Marth do?

#6 Posted by OverLordArhas (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

What can Marth do?

@rozalia said:

Super soldier with massive slab of metal vs King with legendary dragonkilling sword, sounds fair.

Marth has a fancy unbreakable magic sword but beyond that he is just a normal human (one that people usually have on the backlines to boot) so I'd say Cloud handles him rather easily.

This^

#7 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved Marth, but Cloud takes him like it's nobodies business.

15 minutes prep, Cloud gets his warm-up done, and then KO's Marth with one casual attack. Morals on, Cloud won't go for the kill, so he'll settle with an attack that sends him flying a few dozen meters and disarms him casually.

Then he offers Marth a chance to give up, which Marth will. Why? Because he's outclassed in pretty much every category.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#8 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: marth is quick, very skilled in swordfighting, and his sword possesses great magical power, its a fair fight

#9 Posted by OverLordArhas (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: marth is quick, very skilled in swordfighting, and his sword possesses great magical power, its a fair fight

He only have a magical sword, since we are using FF7 Cloud, he has a myriad of materia at his disposal, plus strength wise, he outclass Marth.

If you say sword skill, I will go with the guy who can swing a massive slab of metal like it was nothing.

#10 Edited by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmm....honestly idk lol

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (7780 posts) - - Show Bio

Marth is awesome, Fire Emblem is a great series! But I think Cloud will defeat him with not much trouble, he is faster and he is a much more determined fighter also he has the greater striking power.

#12 Posted by Theorder14 (1494 posts) - - Show Bio

Cloud, but i want to buy the new FB game someday.. T.T

#13 Posted by dakkad00d (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on their game series main cannon, Cloud takes this, no ifs or buts.

Based on composite versions of them (that is that consider all feats from all sources), Marth stands a chance (even if Cloud gets to be all awesome-sauce from Advent Children) since he sparred with Metaknight (in Subspace Emissary) and kept up with him strike for strike.

#14 Posted by Hyperlight (5822 posts) - - Show Bio

cloud

#15 Edited by OverLordArhas (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

Marth is awesome, Fire Emblem is a great series! But I think Cloud will defeat him with not much trouble, he is faster and he is a much more determined fighter also he has the greater striking power.

Really, FE, Game play is too repetitive for me. But it's great for killing time.

#16 Edited by NeonGameWave (7780 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas said:

@neongamewave said:

Really, FE, Game play is too repetitive for me. But it's great for killing time.

Interesting points and I agree there is a form of repetitiveness but I believe the games to be very fluid as well as distinctive in the ways that they play, there is always a new experience to have when playing games such as these, Legend of Zelda, Bioshock, Left 4 Dead and God of War would be other examples.

#17 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12171 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatalsniper728: This isn't a fair fight.....I can say king arthur has a magic sword and is a good swordsman, but you don't see me putting him up against Samurai Jack......

Cloud stomps, it's a mismatch.

#19 Edited by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no way marth can possibly win this fight

#20 Posted by NeonGameWave (7780 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: and they should add the characters from walking dead