Start 20 feet apart here.

No Caption Provided

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thefallen_1: Feats for calgar, I know what Lucius is capable of.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one can't lose

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eisenfauste

@killerwasp: You know what calgar can do? I realize he is the Chapter Master of the Ultramarines but that doesn't mean much

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: he beaten a very well known and powerful Demon Prince twice, as well owned a Avatar of Kaine. He moves so fast that his fists are a blur even to space marines. He also shown to blitz some chaos marines once in a novel.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8bitgangsta: Which novels is he in? Moving fists as a blur really isn't that impressive Mace and Darth wouldn't have a problem with speeds like that.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By 8bitGangsta

@8bitgangsta: Which novels is he in? Moving fists as a blur really isn't that impressive Mace and Darth wouldn't have a problem with speeds like that.

It is impressive when Space Marines perceive bullets in slow motion, and move as blurs to humans, if not like some books faster than human eyesight altogether.

No Caption Provided

Less than a nanosecond. Thats as good as any Jedi speed.

No Caption Provided

Another feat in Microseconds.

Yet Calgar in the 5th Novel of the Ultramarines moved at blur speeds, and blitz said space Marine like perception.

Lucius, well Lucius is another story.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: what 8bit said, but he's also held 3 days against orks solo by himself, defeated like he said a avatar of khaine in hand to hand literally disarmed the avatar then beat his face in, defeated eldar in general that are extremely good, fought iron warriors, and of course defeated tons of tyranids. Anyway hes not necessary the reason why all of team 1 would win, its Lucius who is MVP, reason the fallen didnt take away his op spell in which either one of them kills him, they will 99% chance of lucius taking over their body and thus becoming a 2 vs 1, and once more mace or maul kills him again its gg, technically he could solo cause of that spell alone.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8bitgangsta: Yeah I know of all those feats minus the space wolf one, good on paper microsecond reaction. The first quote though doesn't say he reacts in a nanosecond which is something mace or maul cannot do and have not done, he decided a course of action (borderline instinctual) in a nanosecond. Meaning his thought process is in the nanoseconds....which doesn't mean he reacts in the nanoseconds though.....microseconds at best and that's not even every space marine.

Lucius is enough to solo with that spell of his which makes this a one sided battle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@8bitgangsta:

Yet Calgar in the 5th Novel of the Ultramarines moved at blur speeds, and blitz said space Marine like perception.

Do you have a quote for that?

And the nanosecond thing isn't that great. A large part of it is attributed to the Marine's muscle memory and instincts, as per the text. Still superhumanly fast, for sure, but contributes nothing to movement speed except from the speed at which a Marine will identify a threat and then choose to react to it. He's clearly operating a Jedi-esque speed with the "in under a second" narrative, which is highly common in Star Wars books.

Also, fun note, Mace Windu can dodge and deflect hypersonic bullets calmly.

The compound flooded with smoke and flame, with flashes of blaster bolts and snarls of hypersonic slugs. Mace paced through it all with relentless calm, his only expression a slight frown of concentration, his blades weaving an impenetrable web of lightning. He gave more and more of himself over to the Force, letting it move his hands, his feet, letting it guide him through the battle.

- Taken from Shatterpoint

Credit to wolfrazer for the quote.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 8bitGangsta

@i_like_swords: .... A actual statement of speed.... And it proves my point on star wars speed. Mace with effort is Hypersonic (Mach 5) at best. He fought and match Palpatine who is also only Mach 5 then, as is Yoda. This puts had tees like Anakin and Obi Wan in Mid to low Super Sonic.

Anyway on this this battle, mace is faster than Calgary who would be high super sonic at best, Lucious is pushing near hypersonic though. Both have Nano second timing with skill and muscle memory. So they for sure can keep up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8bitgangsta: With effort? He was calmly deflecting those bullets. He only fought evenly with Palpatine via being amped - Palpatine can move faster than Maul can see, as well as Anakin if you go by the RotS novel. Windu wasn't fast enough to blitz Ventress, Dooku, Sora Bulq or really anyone worth their salt, implying they are all also in the mach 5 range via being able to contend with Windu. Sorry.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 8bitGangsta

@i_like_swords: moving faster is not the same being faster since Yoda could not blitz Dooku and Dooku is not after than Anakin or Obi Wan to blitz. So your own points are easily shot down as well. Sorry.

Also it states in the feat he was frowning with effort, drawing heavily on the force.

Also ones feats does not apply to another's. Fact is Windu and Yoda cannot blitz Dooku or Maul, yet both match RotS Palpatine. Evidence in my corner.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8bitgangsta:

Yoda could not blitz Dooku and Dooku is not after than Anakin or Obi Wan to blitz. So your own points are easily shot down as well. Sorry.

Yoda tends to hold back, evidently, as he wouldn't be able to match someone like Sidious who can for all intents and purposes blitz the likes of Maul, Dooku and Anakin. Like he's done to Maul on a few occasions.

Also it states in the feat he was frowning with effort, drawing heavily on the force.

Once again, butchering context.

Mace paced through it all with relentless calm, his only expression a slight frown of concentration, his blades weaving an impenetrable web of lightning.

He was concentrating slightly. Nothing more.

He gave more and more of himself over to the Force, letting it move his hands, his feet, letting it guide him through the battle.

Giving himself to the Force is something he and any Force user can do at any given time.

Also ones feats does not apply to another's

No, but being able to fight at a roughly equal speed level to Windu suggests you're in his ballpark comfortably. So in a sense, his feat does translate over to others. And if bullets in SW are hypersonic, then a lot of Force users can react to those speeds, considering deflecting such projectiles is their bread and butter.

Fact is Windu and Yoda cannot blitz Dooku or Maul, yet both match RotS Palpatine. Evidence in my corner.

Windu can't, because he's around their speed level. Yoda can if he chooses not to hold back, otherwise he wouldn't be fighting Sidious equally.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By 8bitGangsta

@i_like_swords: your just twisting facts with Assumption now, Yoda held back, proof? We're done here.

Also what proof you have blasters are all hypersonic now when peak humans in Star Wars dodge them after they are fired? Just notice that comment above. Come now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8bitgangsta: Proof is in the pudding. There's no other explanation for why he can be Sidious's equal yet allow the likes of Dooku to last so long against him.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By 8bitGangsta

@i_like_swords: or Sidious is not as fast, and that is based on facts we know. Proof in that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8bitgangsta: Sidious is fast enough to produce more lightsaber afterimages than Darth Maul can count even while he's drawing heavily on Force rage.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By 8bitGangsta

@i_like_swords: and that speed quantifies as what exactly? The speed of that is stated as what?

It is aggravating you want to state they're all above hypersonic, but cannot quantify this at all or have a statement of speed like I posted at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8bitgangsta: and that speed quantifies as what exactly?

Fast enough to move faster than someone who can perceive and react to hypersonic bullets, can see clearly.

It sad you want to state they're all above hypersonic, but cannot quantify this at all or have a statement of speed like I posted at all.

LOL. You were going on about why Calgar moving as a blur to Space Marines is such a great feat yet when I produce the same type of feat for Sidious you won't accept it because you can't "quantify it". Double standards at their finest. You can't quantify it down to a number, but, Sidious is clearly a lot faster than mach 5 if his speed is enough to baffle the perceptions of beings who can deflect hails of hypersonic bullets.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By 8bitGangsta

@i_like_swords: actually his is all garbage.

Calgary and Lucius done the same for Space Marines who have Micro Second speeds and see Mach 2 Bolts in slow motion.

Double standards, please Sowrds. I stated my characters are below Hypersonic even though they blitz or move as blurs to beings with Super Sknic speeds. You state your characters are faster than Hypersonic because they are blurs to super sonic Jedi/Sith. I posted statements of stated speeds, and can show more of quantifiable feats as well. You have blurs and Lightsabers that look like glow sticks thrown around. Ha.

Who is being reasonable and who is being a fanboy now?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8bitgangsta:

Calgary and Lucius done the same for Space Marines who have Micro Second speeds and see Mach 2 Bolts in slow motion.

Cool.

Double standards, please Sowrds. I stated my characters are below Hypersonic even though they blitz or move as blurs to beings with Super Sknic speeds.

And? That doesn't disprove the double standard at all. The feat you presented is no more quantifiable than the one I presented for Sidious. We both provided a level of reaction speed for the character who failed to perceive Windu/Calgary properly.

Your bias butt state your characters are faster than Hypersonic because they are blurs to super sonic Jedi/Sith.

Try to get it even slightly right, bro. I said Sidious is faster than mach 5 by a considerable degree due to the fact Windu-class characters can deflect hypersonic projectiles with slight strain at best, and Sidious can move as a blur/too fast to see properly to said characters.

Who is being reasonable and who is being a fanboy now?

The former, me, the latter, you :P

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By 8bitGangsta

@i_like_swords: fair enough bro, I looked it over and feel it's not worth raging over my friend. :) plus it's getting off topic. Palpatine, Yoda, Luke, and Cadeus speeds are greater than Hypersonic Windu for sale of argument, but characters like Obi Wan, Grievous, Maul Ect should only be super sonic ranges and that's not including the advantage of Precog(Farsight) which is equivalant to Spider Sense, and not attributed to running or combat speeds.

Average Star Wars characters are not after than say Luffy from one piece, or Lee with 3 gates at all.