Mario, Sonic, & MLP:FiM casts runs 40k army gauntlet

Masonicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Masonicon

before running gauntlet of Warhammer 40000 armies, here's the full roster breakdown of Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic characters:

• Mario Characters: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, the Toads, and Professor E. Gadd
  • Sonic Characters: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Shadow, Rouge, Silver, and Blaze
  • My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic characters: Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Spike

Here's the Scenarios:

• all the Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic casts is In Character
  • everyone is Blood-lusted

and here's the Warhammer 40k armies that Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic gangs will fought:

1. Round 1: Imperial Guard
  2. Round 2: Sisters of Battle
  3. Round 3: Tau Empire
  4. Round 4: Adeptus Mechanicus forces(Includes Colllegia Titanica)
  5. Round 5: Space Marines
  6. Round 6: Eldar
  7. Round 7: Orks
  8. Round 8: Dark Eldar
  9. Round 9: Chaos Forces
  10. Round 10: Necrons(plays like pre-5th edition Necrons combined with 5-6th edition Necrons)
  11. Round 11: Tyranids

before each rounds, the team of Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic characters will got 1 month prep

and most importantly, no Chaos Emeralds, Elements of Harmony, and more overpowered Mario powerups as well Archie Comics' Sonic characters feats allowed unless when this gauntlet is too much for Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic gangs