Mario and Luigi vs Scizor and Scyther

• 69 results
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This thread god derailed for a moment but i would like to bump it.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scizor doesn't have much of a chance, due to its weak mobility and major weakness to fire. I can see Scyther beating the two of them, though, considering how insanely faster it can get.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scizor doesn't have much of a chance, due to its weak mobility and major weakness to fire. I can see Scyther beating the two of them, though, considering how insanely faster it can get.

Scyther was able to manipulate fire to an extent with his speed.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

I...don't know how you think that's possible, but we're going by learnable moves, not whatever you might have seen in the anime.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer said:

Ew, you gave the Pokemon Ash to coach them? :P At any rate, may go for the Pokemon team here.

I only did that because ash does kinda well when he coaches pokemon that are at a type disadvantage.

You should have given the Scyther and Scizor Red to coach them.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Like it matters? Ash has gotten to the point where he could have Pikachu battle a legendary to a standstill, while at a major type and stat disadvantage. If he can defeat multiple legendaries with low-tier fighters, beating Mario and Luigi with two Pokemon who are literally made to kill wouldn't be a hard task.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

I...don't know how you think that's possible, but we're going by learnable moves, not whatever you might have seen in the anime.

You do know the op says all feats allowed for pokemon right?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Like it matters? Ash has gotten to the point where he could have Pikachu battle a legendary to a standstill, while at a major type and stat disadvantage. If he can defeat multiple legendaries with low-tier fighters, beating Mario and Luigi with two Pokemon who are literally made to kill wouldn't be a hard task.

Red, as a trainer, is vastly superior to Ash. He is far more skilled, coordinated, focused, and intelligent. The only thing Ash ever manages to accomplish is thanks to plot.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By MrUnsmiley

@mrunsmiley said:

@those_eyes:

That's hardly a feat. Scyther can't use fire. He might be able to affect where the flames go with his wings or speed, but that's a component of a fight that no one could say would even show up.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley said:

Red, as a trainer, is vastly superior to Ash. He is far more skilled, coordinated, focused, and intelligent. The only thing Ash ever manages to accomplish is thanks to plot.

Hardly. Even if you're going by manga feats, there isn't much Red has accomplished that Ash has. Sounds like you're just biased against the anime.

Ash has held his own against Elite Four members, defeated legendaries, and been directly responsible for foiling the plans of every supergang that's shown up. And since we're including composite feats, you can also include all his movie feats.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

@mrunsmiley said:

@those_eyes:

That's hardly a feat. Scyther can't use fire. He might be able to affect where the flames go with his wings or speed, but that's a component of a fight that no one could say would even show up.

I said manipulate to an extent not really control it. Maybe it would and maybe it wouldnt but he did it before in the anime.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley said:

@those_eyes said:

@mrunsmiley said:

@those_eyes:

I said manipulate to an extent not really control it. Maybe it would and maybe it wouldnt but he did it before in the anime.

Hardly worth mentioning. If anything, they would dodge the fire like they do for 99% of the moves in the show, not go off of one specific instance.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@mrunsmiley said:

Hardly. Even if you're going by manga feats, there isn't much Red has accomplished that Ash has. Sounds like you're just biased against the anime.

Ash has held his own against Elite Four members, defeated legendaries, and been directly responsible for foiling the plans of every supergang that's shown up. And since we're including composite feats, you can also include all his movie feats.

All of which Red has done before, and for the most part, by himself. Ash has never become a League Champion, has consistently failed to get rid of two lousy Team Rocket grunts over the course of 15-16 something years, and has never managed to capture a legendary. After all, this is the same doofus that overslept the day when he was finally old enough to obtain his first Pokémon from Professor Oak.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

@mrunsmiley said:

@those_eyes said:

@mrunsmiley said:

@those_eyes:

Hardly worth mentioning. If anything, they would dodge the fire like they do for 99% of the moves in the show, not go off of one specific instance.

Ok. still feats of the anime and manga apply aswell not just the games.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Or Wes/Leo, now there's a trainer that gives no ***s!

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Luigi solo stomps....

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

I'm sorry but in this case Deathhero has a point Mario solos hard we have seen calcs that put him in the millions of ton range ( Highballing but some reasonable ones pu him at 1000s of tons) he has reacted to hypersonic attacks he has a dual type advantage on both Pokemon (times 4 damage i believe?)

and this is not going into powerups ( 1 that is a instant win ) or final smash( which is a giga fireball ) or even Bros moves which are overkill , Toon force of some versions , various equipment pieces that make them all but immune to damages. A hammer made of super durable materials( that can smash even raw Iron boulder with ease)

It's over just let this theard die

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

I'm sorry but in this case Deathhero has a point Mario solos hard we have seen calcs that put him in the millions of ton range ( Highballing but some reasonable ones pu him at 1000s of tons) he has reacted to hypersonic attacks he has a dual type advantage on both Pokemon (times 4 damage i believe?)

and this is not going into powerups ( 1 that is a instant win ) or final smash( which is a giga fireball ) or even Bros moves which are overkill , Toon force of some versions , various equipment pieces that make them all but immune to damages. A hammer made of super durable materials( that can smash even raw Iron boulder with ease)

It's over just let this theard die

Considering composite feats then i do suppose your right.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Mario Bros