Lois Griffin

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Outside_85

Lois had one episode where she took a self defence class resulting in her beating up just about anyone who looked at her funny. Not sure about Marge.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Veitha

Marge is an high-trained wrestling fighter. She won a wrestling fight during an episode and she was trained in most of the martial arts.

She takes this.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Lois kills Marge. During that MMA episode, Marge didn't seem to impressive. I know she was a cop and I haven't watched an airing in a few years(actually a lot of years) So I may be wrong. But Lois is a trained martial artist and I think made black belt in a few weeks. When it takes a few years. And was a natural brawler. Since she seems more ruthless then Marge, even if they are equals, Lois cold-blooded, cutthroat attitude will give her the win.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Lois was an accomplished martial artist and in season nine became the quahog boxing champion beating a female clubber Lange type character lol...I think she wins this one

not2baad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By not2baad

marge ftw

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By GunGunW

Lois would win because she's cheap and isn't afraid to play dirty. Marge does sometimes, but Lois is to the point of just utter insanity

jonEsherfey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By jonEsherfey

Marge would win easily and would destroy Lois in a second There is no way that Lois would win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bane_of_sith: In one episode Marge was mercenary,gives Homer a beating....she's well trained in armed combat. You forgot when she faced an MMA fighter,so Bart leaves from the stadium,Marge humiliate him. Not to mention,she hit a thief almost to death.

Marge to Lois: You were Marginalized

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Lois wins, she became a black belt in tae-jitsu, owned her martial arts master in under 20 seconds, owned everyone in the family, including Peter who is rather well trained, became a boxing champion, and before all this knew how to own a stuck up feminist.

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By PlasticBag

Going with Marge. I forget what episode but remember when she was mugged in front of Maggie then she spent all that time training and beat the sh*% out of the robber.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PlasticBag: Yes.

@HBKTimHBK:

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Veitha

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Veitha: In one episode Marge was mercenary,gives Homer a beating....she's well trained in armed combat. You forgot when she faced an MMA fighter,so Bart leaves from the stadium,Marge humiliate him. Not to mention,she hit a thief almost to death.

Marge to Lois: You were Marginalized

I was refering to that episode. Marge wins.

Here we have some feats.

She's defeated Snake easily.

This was an MMA fighter.

In this episode she was altro trained in a lot of martial arts.

She was also a police office so she's got police training.

MARGE WINS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Veitha: My Bad I replyed for the wrong person,sorry and thanks for the videos

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Lois ftw, she's always been a fighter, and then she was trained to actually be one.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Veitha

@matchesmalone21: It doesn't matter :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Veitha: :) you have more videos? to show that guy above?

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@matchesmalone21: I don't need to see any, I know Marge's capabilities, and I'm going to tell you Lois wins.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ximpossibrux

Lois very easily.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Veitha: I'm looking for the episode,when she was trained by the police and in other she was trained in karate. I'm tired of heraing the same argument about Lois.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Veitha

@matchesmalone21: Yeah, me too but I find only humorous clips lol

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@matchesmalone21: Police training does not make a martial arts master, I'm tired of hearing about her being a cop as well. And her being trained in karate was cool, but Lois became a black belt in her martial art within one episode, surpassed her master, and beat him within 20 seconds of the fight starting.

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By PurpleCandy

Lois beat General Zod! :)

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@PurpleCandy: And Ursa/Non

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HBKTimHBK: I don't care about Loiis and even you reptitive argument,because you don't have anything to adding the argument. You're uncapable to change my opinion.

1. Marge being trained by the police means,she is trained in use of the firearms

2. Marge is trained in karate and other martial arts (I give the names o the epsiodes)

3.Marge already showed superhuman strength and superhuman durability

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Just post clips, no one needs to watch an entire episode of the Simpsons and install all this stuff.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#31  Edited By dernman

Lois

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Veitha: It's a shame that these videos doesn't exist in youtube anymore

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@matchesmalone21: Okay, so if you don't care and you're set in your way, why debate me? I know Lois wins.

• The clip I posted shows Marge has nothing on Lois's use of firearms
  • Lois is trained in boxing and Tae-Jitsu, in fact she's a black belt and surpassed her master halfway-3/4 through the episode
  • Lois has beaten people with both, namely her husband.
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Veitha

@matchesmalone21: Yeat, that's true

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HBKTimHBK: First,I wasn't deabte you anymore..I'm talking with Veitha and you made the mistake of meddling in the conversation, if you don't want see my comment, go ahead discuss with another person,when you stop limiting your argument, we can have a real debate.

@HBKTimHBK said:

@matchesmalone21: Okay, so if you don't care and you're set in your way, why debate me? I know Lois wins.

Oh I know Lois win,looks like 8 years old child,defend his favourite character. Grown Up

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@matchesmalone21 said:

@HBKTimHBK: First,I wasn't deabte you anymore..I'm talking with Veitha and you made the mistake of meddling in the conversation, if you don't want see my comment, go ahead discuss with another person,when you stop limiting your argument, we can have a real debate.

@HBKTimHBK said:

Oh I know Lois win,looks like 8 years old child,defend his favourite character. Grown Up

Hey, take the insults out. I don't see you adding anything new in either. I don't need anything else because those feats alone already show Lois > Marge, I haven't been proven wrong yet. I rebuked your claims, and you have nothing else to come back with. Please return nicely, unless of course you're finished.

Razero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Razero

Lois absolutely stomps.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Veitha

@matchesmalone21 said:

@HBKTimHBK:

This is one of the reasons because Marge wins, she's got superhuman strenght and durability

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Veitha said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@HBKTimHBK:

This is one of the reasons because Marge wins, she's got superhuman strenght and durability

So does Peter, not as strong as tossing up a motorcycle up some stairs, but she didn't show that strength in her fights either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HBKTimHBK: I already adding something new,If you don't notice (which I believ you don't want to) and also,I discuss in detail about her skills, instead of being repeatedly saying what she did. Again,when you stop limiting your argument, we can have a real debate. I can't be nicely with someone that in all post says she did this and then she wins (Like I know she wins),until you changed I will not return

@Veitha: :)

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Veitha

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Veitha said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@HBKTimHBK:

So does Peter, not as strong as tossing up a motorcycle up some stairs, but she didn't show that strength in her fights either.

Well, she hasn't used it in a battle but she's got that strenght. And she's got also superhuman durability. In a dance contest Homer has thrown her to the ceiling and she wasn't even hurt.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@matchesmalone21: You said she became a cop and had firearm training (I provided a feat to prove Lois's knowledge), you said she knows karate (I provided a feat to prove Lois's h2h superiority), and you said she had super strength and durability, which strength has never been used in her fights and her durability is unlikely comparable to that of Peter. And the feat you posted of her in the MMA cage for example, she got someone into an arm bar and asked them to give up quietly. Lois beat the woman who spoke ill of her children nearly to a pulp, and that woman didn't even lay her hand on Lois's kids.

If you provide something new, which you seem to be ignoring what I'm saying, then come back and feel free to expand which you have yet to do. And try and debate nicely, it's rude and immature to get to name calling when you don't have a thorough response to come back with. But if your done, then by all means. And sure I said I know Lois wins, but you said you were being close-minded to my views by saying you didn't care about Lois or what I was saying. Come back when you're ready with an actual response to the claims of what I've given, I've already proved yours wrong so far.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Veitha said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Veitha said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@HBKTimHBK:

Well, she hasn't used it in a battle but she's got that strenght. And she's got also superhuman durability. In a dance contest Homer has thrown her to the ceiling and she wasn't even hurt.

She has been able to beat Peter, who has far superior durability to what you've just given as an example.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HBKTimHBK: Apparently you are unable to know if I have something new or not, then you have nothing to say, I'm looking for clips, I know exactly what episodes she showed what I said and others I have not mentioned yet, then do not say what you do not know , thank you. Also things like: I know she wins,is immature

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@matchesmalone21 said:

@HBKTimHBK: Apparently you are unable to know if I have something new or not, then you have nothing to say, I'm looking for clips, I know exactly what episodes she showed what I said and others I have not mentioned yet, then do not say what you do not know , thank you. Also things like: I know she wins,is immature

Saying things like: I don't care about Lois or your argument before I said that statement and admitting your mind is made up without much listening to an argument, is immature

You have given me nothing new, so as of now, there's nothing. Do not begin to call my argument for Lois repeating when you do the same, and use the excuse that you haven't shown it just yet. Give me something new to go off of, and you won't have to worry about repeated arguments. Thank you.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#46  Edited By xxxddd

Lois.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Sooooo all those vids only to show that anything Marge can do Lois can replicate, and easier. Lois would have dropped Snake without a trash can lid. Homer is no big deal and would get his ass smashed by Peter, and that MMA match was not that impressive. Also as mentioned before Lois has fought a Clubber Lang like charecter and did better then Rocky did against his. Lois destroys Marge.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@not2baad said:

marge ftw

FatesGambler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FatesGambler

Lois stomps

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#50  Edited By jobiwankenobi

Both have learned to fight, but Lois is more impressive. Also, she's a lot more aggressive.