No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Darth_Necray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yeesh, I like this one. Im going to say Team 1 for right now but can probably be persuaded. Mara and Jaina are rough equal. If Zannah has time for sorcery that can end it, whats the starting distance?

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mije_101

Cool fight. Leaning team 1 atm also.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By ShootingNova

Team 2 have the better fighters. Team 1 has greater Force potency and mastery, but I'd give the edge to team 2 about 7/10 times.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

What's the starting distance and location? That's the deciding factor for me.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

neutral ground loc, Starting distance IDK 10 feet?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: I doubt Zannah would use her sorcery-telepathic abilities from the get-go, and Shaak is probably the only one going to fall victim to that. So I doubt distance matters. Because location might.

@burnface said:

neutral ground loc, Starting distance IDK 10 feet?

Neutral ground isn't really a location. Could you specify something (ie. Endor, Cloud City, Coruscant, or just a random city, etc.)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: I doubt Zannah would use her sorcery-telepathic abilities from the get-go, and Shaak is probably the only one going to fall victim to that. So I doubt distance matters. Because location might.

It matters because team 1 still has the Force advantage. Distance matters as much as location does.

Also, this is bloodlusted. A bloodlusted Force user with enough distance is dangerous; Zannah would certainly resort to sorcery in this mindset. She's not playing, and dueling is not her strong suit.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Ah, "bloodlusted" was a part of the OP that I overlooked. In that case, Satele bombarding the other team with her telekinetic blasts whilst Zannah uses her Sorcery and Mara utilizes her unorthodox techniques could be enough to deliver victory, but at the same time, I wonder how they'll face a Wound in the Force (not Mara, but the other two).

Shaak Ti just appears to be the weakest, here.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The city is Portland

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: Ah, "bloodlusted" was a part of the OP that I overlooked. In that case, Satele bombarding the other team with her telekinetic blasts whilst Zannah uses her Sorcery and Mara utilizes her unorthodox techniques could be enough to deliver victory, but at the same time, I wonder how they'll face a Wound in the Force (not Mara, but the other two).

Shaak Ti just appears to be the weakest, here.

I agree. This was my thought process, as well.

If it were a standard mindset, I could possibly see team two winning. It's highly dependent on the location and distance. But even at a close range, team two is not particularly weak in this area, either. Also, I do agree: Shaak Ti is the weak link, and she will contribute the least here. I don't see her fairing particularly well in this battle, especially if the battle goes on for too long.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Shaak Ti has decent Force power and powers and physical traits, but her both her skill and power seems to come last.

Jaina and Meetra have decent powers, and they have edges in fighting unnaturally, since they were both trained to fight in ways unlike that of a Jedi. That could also be an edge, just as with the Exile being a Wound in the Force.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards Team 2

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to say team one. They have a decent force advantage with Zhannahs sorcery and Sateles tk. Mara is really the only dualist on team one worth her salt, but she is about equal with jaina and above shaak narrowly. The other two on team one can contend with meetra or Shaak in a duel, and I believe they will have enough time to bring their superior power into play.