deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Two very angry guys go at it on an abandoned world. Who wins?

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I have seen from Asura in that video game... I think he can take World Breaker Hulk. Dude is Durable as Hell and is Strength is such he might be able to even Tussle with Big Green. Would be nice to see.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Just so you know, each of Mantra Asura's arms have the combined power of a thousand of his normal arms. One of those arms was able to kill that planet sized guy. I figured that would be enough strength to challenge Hulk.

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

@king_saturn: Just so you know, each of Mantra Asura's arms have the combined power of a thousand of his normal arms. One of those arms was able to kill that planet sized guy. I figured that would be enough strength to challenge Hulk.

No Caption Provided

Actually that would be more than enough... because if you can strike with the force to destroy something the size of a planet with just one arm... then you can do much more with multiple arms... especially if Asura uses Super Speed... because Speed + Strength is better than just Strength.

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Shikarenji

Asura wins . I think ive seen a few hulk vs asura battles

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By omegablast452

Asura stomps he's superman lvl.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am curious what Mantra Asura could do with Gladiator.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By New_World_Order

Mantra Asura.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ximpossibrux

Asura stomps.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stomp him.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

stomp him.

You sure about that ? Gladiator can move several times faster than light and has reaction time even faster than microseconds... Asura would have trouble catching this guy even though he might have the Strength advantage.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

stomp him.

You sure about that ? Gladiator can move several times faster than light and has reaction time even faster than microseconds... Asura would have trouble catching this guy even though he might have the Strength advantage.

And lost to Hulk more times than I can count

Asura is arguably better skilled (thousands of years old)

extremely durable

and intimidating which can weak Gladiator.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

stomp him.

extremely durable

He lose to Hulk because he does not utilize his Super Speed... it's not like Hulk catches Kallark in mid flow of a Speed Blitz... Kallark slugs it out with Big Green and Hulk does what he does...

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

stomp him.

extremely durable

He lose to Hulk because he does not utilize his Super Speed... it's not like Hulk catches Kallark in mid flow of a Speed Blitz... Kallark slugs it out with Big Green and Hulk does what he does...

which doesn't really matter because Gladiator rarely goes for a speed blitz in character while Asura ALWAYS goes for a speed blitz, plus Gladiators Courage weakness will guarantee a loss 8/10 times and that's just base Asura the more powerful forms would win 100/100.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

stomp him.

extremely durable

which doesn't really matter because Gladiator rarely goes for a speed blitz in character while Asura ALWAYS goes for a speed blitz, plus Gladiators Courage weakness will guarantee a loss 8/10 times and that's just base Asura the more powerful forms would win 100/100.

Gladiator uses his speed a bit... and in an all out battle with a Powerhouse he would use it against Asura. Also, how do you know Asura is faster than Gladiator ?

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

stomp him.

extremely durable

Gladiator uses his speed a bit... and in an all out battle with a Powerhouse he would use it against Asura. Also, how do you know Asura is faster than Gladiator ?

Because in character Gladiator gets tagged a lot (by slow people too) mean while Asura uses his speed more consistently and has shown equal if not faster speed feats

Loading Video...

this entire video shows nothing but his impressive power.

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

stomp him.

extremely durable

Not courage, confidence in himself. Gladiator's power only drops in freak situations, like when Cannonball managed to tank one of his blows thanks to his invulnerability field. Kallark's power momentarily dropped there, but it's not like it just falls all the time when something doesn't go his way. Gladiator has fought and gotten his ass kicked by things far worse than Hulk and Asura and remained at full power.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By isaac_clarke

@omegablast452 said:

Asura stomps he's superman lvl.

He's much, much, much stronger than Superman. His weaker incarnation was taking on planetary sized opponents, quite literally vaporizing one of them with a barrage of his punches.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea why people are entertaining Gladiator fighting Asura, he wouldn't do any better than the Hulk. Speed is a no-factor when your opponent is already much stronger.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

stomp him.

extremely durable

Because in character Gladiator gets tagged a lot (by slow people too) mean while Asura uses his speed more consistently and has shown equal if not faster speed feats

Loading Video...

Are you serious ? Gladiator has been said to travel at 100 times Faster than Light. I know Asura is fast... but what do you see here that says he can move like that ? Kallark's Operational Speed is Incredible too.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

stomp him.

extremely durable

Loading Video...

Are you serious ? Gladiator has been said to travel at 100 times Faster than Light. I know Asura is fast... but what do you see here that says he can move like that ? Kallark's Operational Speed is Incredible too.

Gladiator never uses that type of speed in combat

never

only for travel

if you watch the end of the video Asura actually uses FTL speed in combat destroying stars and planets.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait wait wait - does this include Mantra Reactor Asura? Because that is even more unfair. He was smashing his way through reality warping and mega-stars being tossed at him.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

stomp him.

extremely durable

Loading Video...

never

only for travel

if you watch the end of the video Asura actually uses FTL speed in combat destroying stars and planets.

he used it in battle with Hyperion IIRC

No Caption Provided

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Off-Topic: Current Hyperion is sporting some nutty feats. Holding back two planets and surviving two universe going boom. Hickman gave him a much bigger stick.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

stomp him.

extremely durable

Loading Video...

never

only for travel

No Caption Provided

nothing states he was moving hundreds of times the speed of light, IRC he would have atto second reaction timing instead of nano if he did.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

stomp him.

extremely durable

Loading Video...

never

only for travel

No Caption Provided

nothing states he was moving hundreds of times the speed of light, IRC he would have atto second reaction timing instead of nano if he did.

you said he never uses combat speed in battle... even if it was not 100 times ( not hundreds times faster than light ) it's still very fast... and Asura in his weaker forms never moves near lightspeed... now you might mean when he was in his final forms fighting that thing that was supposed to be God or something.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By omegablast452

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

stomp him.

extremely durable

Loading Video...

never

only for travel

No Caption Provided

you said he never uses combat speed in battle... even if it was not 100 times ( not hundreds times faster than light ) it's still very fast... and Asura in his weaker forms never moves near lightspeed... now you might mean when he was in his final forms fighting that thing that was supposed to be God or something.

I said he never uses his FTL SPEED in combat

That's not FTL combat SPEED, you must be thinking when I said he's inconsistent with his speed (which he is)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

stomp him.

extremely durable

Loading Video...

never

only for travel

No Caption Provided

I said he never uses his FTL SPEED in combat

That's not FTL combat SPEED, you must be thinking when I said he's inconsistent with his speed (which he is)

Even if it isn't... when has Asura been shown moving at hypersonic speeds in his lower incarnations ?

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: LOL WUT?!? (did you even watch the video or play the game?)

He jumps from the Moon to Earth in base form and get their with in moments that's equal or past Hypersonic

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This discussion is kinda going down hill.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He jumps from the Moon to Earth in base form and get their with in moments that's equal or past Hypersonic

that's more of a traveling speed feat though... I mean by that logic when can use Gladiator moving at 100 x FTL. We are looking for combat speed feats here.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By omegablast452

@omegablast452 said:

that's more of a traveling speed feat though... I mean by that logic when can use Gladiator moving at 100 x FTL. We are looking for combat speed feats here.

He did it will fighting his arch nemesis, they fight until they fall from orbit and than continue fighting.

it's not travel it's combat.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

He did it will fighting his arch nemesis, they fight until they fall from orbit and than continue fighting.

If you jump from the Moon to the Earth... that is a Traveling Feat... it's really not much different than traveling by Flight from Moon to Earth... Operational Speed would be showing Speed within closed quarters... like the ability to move with quickness in the midst of a battle... traveling really fast from point a to point b is always a traveling feat... whether you fly there, jump there, skip there... etc.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By omegablast452

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

If you jump from the Moon to the Earth... that is a Traveling Feat... it's really not much different than traveling by Flight from Moon to Earth... Operational Speed would be showing Speed within closed quarters... like the ability to move with quickness in the midst of a battle... traveling really fast from point a to point b is always a traveling feat... whether you fly there, jump there, skip there... etc.

Did you miss read my post?

I guess I have to be more specific since you don't want to watch the video

ahem

They both jumped while fighting (Think DBZ) FROM the moon to Earth with out stopping in close quarters combat while they hurled to earth.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

ahem

They both jumped while fighting (Think DBZ) FROM the moon to Earth with out stopping in close quarters combat while they hurled to earth.

It's still a traveling feat unless you can prove the speed of the movements of the characters while they was in close quarters... just saying they jumped from Moon and hurled towards the Earth is simply a traveling feat.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

ahem

It's still a traveling feat unless you can prove the speed of the movements of the characters while they was in close quarters... just saying they jumped from Moon and hurled towards the Earth is simply a traveling feat.

Their attacks propelled them faster to earth has they fought

not to mention the times Asura punched a giant planet sized enemy thousands of thousands of times in mere seconds till he exploded

in reality there's more evidence of Asura being faster than Gladiator so I don't even know why this is being debated.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

ahem

not to mention the times Asura punched a giant planet sized enemy thousands of thousands of times in mere seconds till he exploded

in reality there's more evidence of Asura being faster than Gladiator so I don't even know why this is being debated.

how fast are the attacks themselves though ? that is what is key... just saying there attacks propelled them faster to the Earth means little in terms of how fast they are actually moving.

how do you know it was thousands of thousands of times... what if it was hundreds of hundreds or tens of tens ?

Is this you way of giving up ?

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

ahem

how fast are the attacks themselves though ? that is what is key... just saying there attacks propelled them faster to the Earth means little in terms of how fast they are actually moving.

how do you know it was thousands of thousands of times... what if it was hundreds of hundreds or tens of tens ?

I'm not giving up on anything, lol your the one refusing to see the video of his speed feats

you can see him hitting thousands of times just count if you don't believe me, don't be lazy and ask me questions if you can have the by watching the video (don't worry most of it is combat not filler)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

ahem

I'm not giving up on anything, lol your the one refusing to see the video of his speed feats

you can see him hitting thousands of times just count if you don't believe me, don't be lazy and ask me questions if you can have the by watching the video (don't worry most of it is combat not filler)

I believe you are heavily over exaggerating Asura in his lower forms... we know he has high end strength and super speed... but this idea that I can count someone hitting something thousands of times is ridiculous and you have to know that... I think the reality is that Asura has an undefined level of super speed that may possibly go to levels of Kallark... but nothing definite at all.

PS - do you think I am going to sift through a video with of 4 hours and 50 minutes of material ? Come On Son.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

ahem

I believe you are heavily over exaggerating Asura in his lower forms... we know he has high end strength and super speed... but this idea that I can count someone hitting something thousands of times is ridiculous and you have to know that... I think the reality is that Asura has an undefined level of super speed that may possibly go to levels of Kallark... but nothing definite at all.

PS - do you think I am going to sift through a video with of 4 hours and 50 minutes of material ? Come On Son.

Prove me wrong if I'm exaggerating,

P.S: dude it's in the first friggin 20- mins and it's not filler

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GET BACK ON TOPIC

RACOB HAS SPOKEN

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

@king_saturn said:

@omegablast452 said:

ahem

Prove me wrong if I'm exaggerating,

P.S: dude it's in the first friggin 20- mins and it's not filler

It's easy to prove you wrong...

1. At no point in the video is it specified Asura strikes something thousands of thousands of times... therefore your statement is false unless you can show that it is so.

2. At no point in the video is it specified that Asura was moving with Pico or Altosecond reaction time... we know he moves fast we just don't know how fast because the measurements are not given.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By omegablast452

@king_saturn: Sorry but it's a video game they don't work by comic logic

they working by showing instead of stating.

agitodega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By agitodega

@king_saturn: not exactly man listen ive seen feats of the hulk punching asteroids the size of earth and shattering them his healing factor is great aswell when mafesto peald all the flesh off hulks bones using athirial flames it was back in point five seconds he also held the cor of sakkar together when the red king was trying to seperat the tectonic plates also asura was compared to ryu and akuma from streetfighter and he struggled to defeat ryu and fought akuma to a standstill tho ryu was seen fighting wolverine in marvel vs capcom both the comics and the game intro loosing to wolverine once and the hulk mopped the floor with wolverine on several occations also the hulk defeated the mighty thor and the centry who are both of godlike stature the sentry releast a blast on the hulk witch was the equivalent of a solarflare witch is equivalent to 160, 000, 000, 000 megatones of tnt per second and the hulk came out unscaven and on top

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Asura wins

notreally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agitodega

That was normal Tyu.

Not Evil Ryu.

If it was then wolverine would have been on the floor.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction
UserNameUnderConstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers