#1 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

???

#2 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she can take Ivy, but I don't think they've fought.

#4 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like she was in DC under the name of willow. lol

never heard of a character jumping companies and universes before.

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a similar character, but I doubt it was the same Mantis. You have any idea how much Copyrighting DC would have to do?

#6 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"looks like she was in DC under the name of willow. lol never heard of a character jumping companies and universes before. "

that happens all the time. the writer comes up with a character for one company and then when they go to the other one, they basically create the same character.

#7 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

actually i gues it could happen if the writer owned the rights to the character.

#8 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

they dont have to own the rights. they just have to make the character different enough to get away with it.

#9 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"they dont have to own the rights. they just have to make the character different enough to get away with it."

lol yeah but did you read that page. from what it says she was pregnant when she left marvel and entered DC, gives birth in Eclipse and goes back to marvel with the baby when the writer did.

could happen. lol

#10 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Apparition says:
"they dont have to own the rights. they just have to make the character different enough to get away with it."
lol yeah but did you read that page. from what it says she was pregnant when she left marvel and entered DC, gives birth in Eclipse and goes back to marvel with the baby when the writer did. could happen. lol"

lol yeah she was supposed to be the celestial madonna and the writer moved over to dc and did it, then was able to come back to marvel and finish his celestial madonna story.

#11 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i think thats kinda funny. lol

he did own her rights to. so its sorta like Jim lee and the wildstorm universe.

#12 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol yah

#13 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5429 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm wondering about this now soooo...... 

BUMP!