Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
SwaggaB0y said:
"reasoning"
Alright. Well I see Majestic winning because he is basically someone who is near Prime's strength level but has the Intellect to outsmart him in battle and well as Majestic is the better overall fighter than Prime too... now with this said I think Prime would wind up being the runner up in this fight after taking down a battered Black Adam with ease... Martian Manhunter could do damage here... but if he runs into BA again. Black Adam will beat his ass
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SwaggaB0y

nice nice thanks..I wonder if anyone else  going to give their reason.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By The_Scourge
King Saturn said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"reasoning"
Alright. Well I see Majestic winning because he is basically someone who is near Prime's strength level but has the Intellect to outsmart him in battle and well as Majestic is the better overall fighter than Prime too... now with this said I think Prime would wind up being the runner up in this fight after taking down a battered Black Adam with ease... Martian Manhunter could do damage here... but if he runs into BA again. Black Adam will beat his ass
"
I say Prime would win because he pretty much took on the DC earth and even though Majestic is smarter and a better fighter, Prime has his suit which gives him even more power. Majestic comes at second because of the same reasons you said. Manhunter tries to stay alive and tries using his intangibility and telepathy in this fight and would i think survive longer than Black Adam.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11  Edited By The_Martian

Prime seems to have like immunity to most attacks. So I don't see the others matching his power. Majestic is clearly the next most powerful person here in terms of strength, speed, etc. As for Martian Manhunter, I think MM should be BA due to his numerous powers.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Assman said:
"SBP>Majestic>MM>BA"
Agreed.
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SwaggaB0y
Fresh Prince said:
"King Saturn said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"reasoning"
"
I say Prime would win because he pretty much took on the DC earth and even though Majestic is smarter and a better fighter, Prime has his suit which gives him even more power. Majestic comes at second because of the same reasons you said. Manhunter tries to stay alive and tries using his intangibility and telepathy in this fight and would i think survive longer than Black Adam.
"
nice nice I thought his suit didn't give him powers I remember someone saying that.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Fresh Prince said:
"King Saturn said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"reasoning"
"
"
  Majestic at his peak was basically around the strength level of Prime ( he could move Planets just like Prime can strength wise )... and since both Prime and Majestic have handled Superman level beings before with relative ease... I only see Majestic having the advantage here since he has more experience with fighting and is the more intelligent fighter overall... Prime is a more of a brute fighter...
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Scourge
SwaggaB0y said:
"Fresh Prince said:
"King Saturn said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"reasoning"
"
"
nice nice I thought his suit didn't give him powers I remember someone saying that.
"
  It amped him up because it contained yellow sun radiation.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The only advantage Majestros has over Prime is intellect and fighting skill. Prime's limit is beyond pushing a single planet. He was pulling 8+ planets on a chain with ease. And he pretty much trumps Majestic when it comes to durability. Speed I'm not sure, but I think Prime has the advantage in that as well. Majestic has lost to Superman level beings before.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By geraldthesloth

Majestic
Sbp
Manhunter
Black Adam

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Assman
SwaggaB0y said:
"Fresh Prince said:
"King Saturn said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
"reasoning"
"
"
"

It doesn't GIVE him powers, it feeds and channels the energy he needs and process it much faster!
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SeSAW
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"The only advantage Majestros has over Prime is intellect and fighting skill. Prime's limit is beyond pushing a single planet. He was pulling 8+ planets on a chain with ease. And he pretty much trumps Majestic when it comes to durability. Speed I'm not sure, but I think Prime has the advantage in that as well. Majestic has lost to Superman level beings before.
"
That was not SBP who did that, that was regular SA Superboy from regular earth.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"The only advantage Majestros has over Prime is intellect and fighting skill. Prime's limit is beyond pushing a single planet. He was pulling 8+ planets on a chain with ease. And he pretty much trumps Majestic when it comes to durability. Speed I'm not sure, but I think Prime has the advantage in that as well. Majestic has lost to Superman level beings before.
"
But that wasnt SBP who pulled 8 planets on a chain... it was Superboy of Earth One...
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MutenRoshi

With PIS off a Bloodlusted Manhunter could dominate SBP  

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By IZZR

It's quite difficult to call this because during WW3 BA ripped everyone then we all know what the rest can do but i might go With Majestic>Prime>BA>MM

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MutenRoshi

WW3 Adam is considered PIS by most comicbook readers. The stuff he was doing in that arc was ridiculous and at the very end Billy kicks his ass with another depowerment move, very predictable ending with a lot of PIS feats inbetween 
 Prime also seems to have high resistance/immunity to magic, which means a lot of Black Adam's moves aren't going to do anything to Prime. Black Adam could only attack Prime by other methods such as throwing a bus at him and Prime is tough enough to shake most of those attacks off. 
With Writer Induced Stupidity off Manhunter should destroy Black Adam with a telepathic attack 
 Majestic has some great feats and is a beast with prep, but I think DC depowered him when they joined WildStorm characters into DC it will be interesting to see where Majestic stands after the revamp

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
Black Adam was battling multiple Powerhouses in not only World War 3 but the 52 as well... its one thing to say its PIS when it happens One Time... but if the writers continually have a character performing high ends feats ( add in Black Adam busting up Lord Marvel as well ) then perhaps BA is not just another Superman level threat... but something a level stronger... 
AtraCruor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AtraCruor

Majestic wins this, Prime only because of the deus ex machina he is, then Adam and looser J'onn.  Let's face it, Manhunter's getting taken down first.  Then Adam by either Majestic or Prime.  With those two they are at least equal in all physical characteristic (i'd say he's stronger since he's never been shown to have been depowered from his best, which makes his stronger already, and he was powered up by becoming the Guardian of Life and didn't loose his boost from that when he quit).  However, let's say they are and Prime has his armor, then when night comes Majestic would've ripped it off by this point and then since Prime is horribly weaker than he is powered up, Majestros punches through his head then goes and stops Nemesis from whatever she's doing and calls it a night with her.  If Prime doesn't, then the battle is over sooner.

Majestic's experience and fighting skills are beyond every combatant here, so is his thought speed, and his physical attributes are matched only arguably by Prime, though I still believe he outclasses him easily, just keeping the people happy on that one.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Knightly1

BA attacks not hurting SBP is PIS if they can hurt Captain Marvel. His powers originate from magic and his physical stats can be imbued with magic, but every punch isn't magical in nature.  This is like saying because Superman's punches originate from yellow solar energy, they shouldn't hurt Captain Atom.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bo88gdan
@King Saturn said:
Mr. Majestic - Winner

Superman Prime - Runner Up

Black Adam - Third Place

Martian Manhunter - Last But Not Least
This 
Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Om4zd

@King Saturn: Why do you prefer Mr. Majestic to SPB?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#29  Edited By Saren

Majestic, Manhunter, Prime, Adam. Though Majestros and J'onn are arguably interchangeable.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Manhunter is the best!

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31  Edited By majestic99

@SwaggaB0y said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Damn. Nice match up.

I'm going to be hated for saying this....but Superboy Prime solos.

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majestic99:I don't think so. Superboy-Prime, I believe, has no resistance against telepathic powers.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By majestic99

@SithLantern93 said:

@majestic99:I don't think so. Superboy-Prime, I believe, has no resistance against telepathic powers.

You don't understand.

He's punched holes in reality:

No Caption Provided

Captured Mxy(a being from the fifth dimension):

No Caption Provided

Took on over 15 Green Lanterns, Superman, Powergirl, and Martian Manhunter...all by himself:

No Caption Provided

Shattered a 300 mile thick wall of pure willpower:

No Caption Provided

I could go on and on but I'd rather not.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Saren

@majestic99: Please don't go on, your knack for posting scans out of context will soon present itself. That scan of him capturing Mxy has the twin gifts of being both PIS and the feat of an amped Prime.

Prove that Prime has any telepathic resistance at all. That's all you have to do. Nothing more. I'll wait.

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majestic99:Him taking Mxy was nothing more than PIS. Besides, those scans you posted does not show that he has telepathic resistance.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Saren

@majestic99: Also, he "punched a hole in reality" in a chamber where practically anyone could punch holes in reality by pounding on that wall.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn
@Om4zd said:

@King Saturn: Why do you prefer Mr. Majestic to SPB?

Majestic is a lot smarter than Superboy Prime... as well as Majestic has a lot more experience in fighting. Physically they are about equal... so the experience, intellect and technique are very important here... and all of those are in favor of Majestic over Superboy Prime. 

( obviously this aint your Buckshot standard reply to a question... but these two lines will do from the King ) 
[=
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#38  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@CitizenBane said:

Majestic, Manhunter, Prime, Adam. Though Majestros and J'onn are arguably interchangeable.

The right answer.

@King Saturn said:

( obviously this aint your Buckshot standard reply to a question... but these two lines will do from the King ) [=

haha

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jeanroygrant
  1. Superboy Prime
  2. Mr.Majestic
  3. Martian Manhunter
  4. Black Adam
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#40  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@jeanroygrant: I thought I already confirmed what the correct answer was.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By blackadamFTW

@CitizenBane said:

Majestic, Manhunter, Prime, Adam.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SBP > Majestic > Manhunter > Adam

Prime's got this, he is a Pre Crisis Kryptonian, and is stronger than Majestic even if he arranged the solar system, SBP rearranged a whole Universe of planets shifting the very center of the Universe away from Oa

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Superboy Prime. majestic got beat by Deathstroke while Black Adam gets beat by a ordinary kid who says Shazam