#1 Posted by Deathangel458 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Both bloodlusted

#2 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3017 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog should win by definition of how his powers work, feeding off of Hulks anger and hatred

#3 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5056 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog

#4 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

While Mangog doesn't have the threatening the Eastern seaboard with a mere footstep feat, his other powers make me question whether or not Worldbreaker Hulk could pull this off.

I don't know. Is this Jurgens' version of Mangog?

#5 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Others have tried to feed off of hulk and it's too much so I don't know if that would work,,IMO I think WBH will win this

#6 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog should blitz him

#7 Posted by Killemall (18573 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

Mangog should blitz him

Mangog for one isnt know for his speed, if anything bios put Mangog at 2 in terms of speed while Hulk at 3, if anything Hulk should be doing the blitzing here

The only problem i see is Mangog is way too durable for Hulk to do any lasting damage, Thor has pretty much lost very time he has fought Mangog apart from BFR or while he had Odin Force, and is not normally even capable of hurting Mangog let alone beat him.

#8 Edited by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@whydama said:

Mangog should blitz him

Mangog for one isnt know for his speed, if anything bios put Mangog at 2 in terms of speed while Hulk at 3, if anything Hulk should be doing the blitzing here

The only problem i see is Mangog is way too durable for Hulk to do any lasting damage, Thor has pretty much lost very time he has fought Mangog apart from BFR or while he had Odin Force, and is not normally even capable of hurting Mangog let alone beat him.

What about that time when his punches were so fast that the Rigellian recorder wasnt able to count them? That insane combat speed right there. OR maybe the Recorder is just a piece of junk :)

#9 Posted by Killemall (18573 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

What about that time when his punches were so fast that the Rigellian recorder wasnt able to count them? That insane combat speed right there. OR maybe the Recorder is just a piece of junk.

I dont disagree Recorder is a piece of junk ,and this is what happen in the same story arc:

to quote the recorder: "Conclusion: Even Thanos could not have survived" (Thor 524, page 17)

And here's Thanos pop back in after 2 pages, who according to our very reliable recorder count not have survived (Thor 524, page 22)

Now not only did thanos survive, he doesnt even have a scratc on his body, even his cloths seem just fine.

Same story arc, i tell you , if you turn the recorder around, i am pretty sure it says "made in china" somwhere in the back :p

#10 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@whydama said:

What about that time when his punches were so fast that the Rigellian recorder wasnt able to count them? That insane combat speed right there. OR maybe the Recorder is just a piece of junk.

I dont disagree Recorder is a piece of junk ,and this is what happen in the same story arc:

to quote the recorder: "Conclusion: Even Thanos could not have survived" (Thor 524, page 17)

And here's Thanos pop back in after 2 pages, who according to our very reliable recorder count not have survived (Thor 524, page 22)

Now not only did thanos survive, he doesnt even have a scratc on his body, even his cloths seem just fine.

Same story arc, i tell you , if you turn the recorder around, i am pretty sure it says "made in china" somwhere in the back :p

LoL

#11 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

World breaker Hulk

#12 Posted by Dark_Fang (545 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@whydama said:

I have to use that phrase at some point.

#13 Posted by Killemall (18573 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark_Fang: haha sure sure mate.

#14 Posted by Killemall (18573 posts) - - Show Bio

also on the topic, mangog nearly ate thor, literally :p so yeah i guess that counts as a feat doesnt it?

#15 Posted by Dark_Fang (545 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Not even with regards to the piece of tech you're referencing. Just any tech, just have to use the "made in china" thing.